Emancipation of Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy submitting to her new carvings.
6.5k words
4.5
27.6k
35
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2-Intensifying Her Sexual Cravings

As David and Amy waited to get a table Amy asked, "I hope you aren't angry with me about modeling at the pool. I was just having fun and I needed the attention. They made me feel beautiful again."

Before David cold answer, the hostess said, "Your table is ready sir,"

Since the show was at the hotel, they decide to eat there too. They seated in a booth near the entrance to the restaurant. Even though Amy wanted to wear her new short skirt, David talked her out of it. She had on a black haltered top dress that had a low back and draped over her front, hiding her breast. It was medium in length and her normal classy look, although she didn't wear a bra.

The conversation was quiet, during dinner with David playing with his phone. As she drained the last drop from the wine bottle and becoming happier from the booze she finally asked, "Do you still have a head ache David or just mad at me for showing off. You seem a little preoccupied."

"Sorry honey. I'm not angry at all, but happy that you are finally coming out of your melancholy. I was just trying to find a dance club for tonight. I came across this place Zinger's a little out of town and the reviews say it's a great club but not for everyone. "

"Oh, but can we dance?" Amy asked back.

"Yes, lots of good music and dancing. But this one review from a guy living in Dallas said that the girls are very friendly with a wink, especially if you are a VIP. I wonder what that's all about."

"Let me see," Amy asked.

Handing her the phone, she read more reviews. But when she clicked back to their web page and scrolled down to the bottom of the page, her eyes lit up. The dress code read, "Men dress causal and girls the naughtier the better".

Smiling, she instantly thought, "Goodie. I can wear my new skirt. Now all I have to do is find a top and maybe some better shoes for clubbing." She gave the phone back to him and told him that they were going.

Having time before the show started, she talked David in going to a few stores to get a top. When they went around the corner, she spotted a store that had lingerie and some sequenced club wear in the window. Once inside, Amy spotted an area in the back. She found this short, silver chain beaded, halter top with a very low cut V-neck line. As David was still looking through some items on the other side of the story, she took the top and went to try it on. Putting the thin silver chain, like a necklace, around her neck she loosely latched it together. The front was rounded layered V-neck, that draped a few inches under her breast. The chain like loops just covered the top of her nipples leaving a lot of bare breast to be seen. Even when she hooked the bottom of it around her upper back, the sides of her breast were nicely exposed. Looking in the mirror, she smiled and moved around to check out the back. There wasn't one except the thin chain holding the top loosely around her torso. The short crop top stopped just above her belly button, giving her an alluring look. She thought what a great accent to the skirt. So she went out and bought for sale price of $20. When she went to leave, David showed her a pair of silver stilettos in her size for a sale price of $40.

She tried them on and said, "Oh David these are really comfortable. Can I have them?"

"Yes Amy, you look really hot walking in them." David chuckled and went to pay for them.

Once they dropped the bags off at the room, they rushed to make the 8 pm variety show. Finally the show was over and she took David's hand to rush back to the room to change into her clubbing outfit. Dressed in her short black mini skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks, she sat in the car with her legs crossed. David was driving looking for the place. Looking over at Amy showing a lot of bare thigh, he wondered why he let her out of the room dressed like a slut. The skirt hugged her hips and the top barely covered her tits. She did look alluring in it and he became horny looking at her. But having her in public dressed in such skimpy tempting attire, was nothing he would ever allow. But allow he did and even complimented her new look.

"This must be the place," he announced.

They pulled in the parking lot in front of red neon sign that flashed Zinger's. The warehouse looking cement building was hidden in the industrial area of town. The small parking lot was crowded and they had to park in the last row. He got out and opened the door for Amy. Opening her legs to exit the car, David was looking straight into her black G-string panty. Looking up at David's lusty look, she slowed her exit, stopped, and smiled.

"Do you like what you see darling," she sensually said.

"Yes honey, I love what I see," he responded. They held each other and passionately kissed.

After the kiss, she giggled. "You know I dressed this way for you." With her arms around his neck, she gave him another passionate kiss. "I hope you let me have lots of fun flirting tonight too. I want other guys to want me, but I'm only yours unless you don't want me anymore?" They kissed again.

"What gave you that idea Amy? I want you even more now. You are so fucking hot dressed like that. And I love watching as you teasing other guys." David smiled and held her tightly against him.

He didn't know why he said that. He always became jealous of her flirting. But now he was getting a bulge brewing just talking about her being a seductive flirt. When they broke from the hold, he took her hand and they slowly walked the long distance to the entrance, because of the high silver stilettos platform heels. She never had heels that were as high as these shoes were.

As they strolled in the double doors three guys were coming out. "Wow!" One guy said. "Maybe we should go back in. She's hot."

His friend answered, "I don't think you can afford this one." They laughed and walked away.

"It will be $40 for you sir," and older woman said at the entrance.

"Okay! How much for my wife," David asked.

She scanned Amy and gave him a nasty smirk of disbelieve. She thought she was just another working girl with her pimp. With a questioning sounding answer, "Your wife, if you say so, is free. It's ladies night. All women get in free. Also, you're late and there are no more VIP areas open. You'll have to hope you can borrow a room for her to use." Looking at his watch it was already 11:00 pm.

He paid the fee and they went in as Amy asked David what the woman meant. He shrugged it off.

Once inside the large room with lots of people dancing, they stopped above dance floor, which was 4 steps below them and looked around. The dance floor was a large rectangle crowded with couples and single girls dressed very revealing, wigging their bodies. A nice small bar was at each end of the dance floor. There was a stage in the middle of one long wall, with a DJ booth on it. On each side of the stage were too very large TV screens, showing the crowd dancing as lights flashed on them. On their level and to the side was a mezzanine with booths and guys standing on the rail looking down. They walked through it looking for a place to sit, but the booths were all taken with guys groping hot girls. Stopping half way they looked down and saw an empty small bar table with two bar stools. He took her hand and quickly walked the several steps down to the dance floor level. Once they got to the table and sat down, Amy crossed her legs showing a lot of thigh to the guys hanging on the rail above them. Amy had such a happy excited expression and began swaying to the loud music.

"Thanks darling! You picked a great place. I love the music. I can't wait to get on the dance floor." Amy said in a sensual voice. "But a nice yummy Martini would taste really great right now." It was her drink of choice when out.

Suddenly they heard, "Wow! Look at her guys." They heard from above them.

His friend exclaimed, "Yeah, she's really hot. I loved the view I got when she sat down."

Another said, "Hey gorgeous pull up your skirt a little higher. You have very nice legs."

Looking to her side and up at the guys leaning over the rail, Amy just smiled and ignored them.

With more jeering and whistling, David looked over and said, "Come on guys. Give us a break. We just got here."

One guy laughed and answered, "Okay dude. But she's really hot. Would you let me borrow her for say just 30 minutes?" David gave the guy a very nasty sneer and then turned to Amy.

"Are you sure I picked such a great place? Maybe we should go," he whispered.

Amy took David's hands looked into his eyes and replied, "Oh know you don't! You said we were going dancing and I dressed up just to go clubbing. I like the attention and I'm going to tease those guys all night. It will be fun." She giggled, "Before I go out and shake my booty teasing guys sweetie, how about getting me that yummy Martini." He smiled. Leaned over and gave her a kiss and left.

As soon as David was out of ear shoot, the guys behind her said, "Now can you show us your tits. We wouldn't tell."

Before she could answer, a bouncer named Preacher, walked up behind her and yelled at the guys to behave. Then standing to Amy's side and in front of the guys, he stopped for a moment and was talking to someone in his mike.

Turning to Amy, "Are you okay Miss," he asked.

Looking up at this big daunting black man with an ear plug talking to someone, Amy sensually answered, "Yes I'm fine. They were just being guys."

"Okay I'll ask," he said in his mike. "They want to know if you are going to be available tonight."

All she had on her mind was dancing and occasionally flirting, although the guys' comments were getting her excited with her pussy become wet. Smiling from ear to ear, she giggled and sensually answered, "I guess so; I thought that's why I came!"

With the loud music now blaring, he put his hand to his ear hear. "Okay, I'll get some," he said in the mike.

Turning Amy around on her bar stool facing him, he leaned over her and said, "They want me to take some photos of you, so everyone will know your accessibility. So lean forward on the bar stool, push your chest out, uncross those lovely legs and spread them apart."

Amy was a little surprised by his request but eagerly complied. Jerry's directives were again taking hold. Edging forward with her ass barely sitting on the stool, she sat straight up and pushed her chest out. "Like this," she asked.

Taking out his tablet, he pointed at Amy and took a photo. Afterwards he said, "Could pull up your skirt a little higher? That's perfect. Now spread your legs wider apart. That's it doll. You're one sexy babe. Now Smile!"

She sat on the edge of the chair, legs wide apart, and smiling. Preacher moved closer to her and put his large hands behind her. Then he unhooked the thin silver chain from holding her top tightly against her body and said, "Now pull up your top and show me your tits."

She again eagerly obeyed. As Preacher took a few photos, the guys behind him began squealing, "Move dude. Let's us get a look at her too."

Turning back, he did for a few seconds. They cackled and made obscene comments about Amy's body. Amy just smiled and played with her boobs which enticed them even more to verbally abuse her.

Then Preacher lifted Amy off the chair, "Now turn and lean against the table with that cute ass propped up," was his commands.

He pulled the skirt up over her ass and took a photo of it straight on. Then he had her turn back, grab her ass cheek and smile. She again was a willing obeyed. She even turned to the guys above her and smiled shaking her ass. Preacher went up to her, took a hold of her thong and pulled it all the way down to her feet.

"Step out of it beautiful," he ordered. "As hot as you are, you won't need this on the rest of the night. Now lean more forward and spread those lovely long legs out. Yeah that's it gorgeous. Let's get a good look at that hot cunt you have."

Standing behind her he took a few photos. The first photo was with the skirt down covering her ass and then one with it showing her ass and her pussy glistening from being horny. The guys behind him were again chanting for him to move. He did for a few seconds and then pulled her up. They gave out a huge hiss, when he covered her up.

When she pulled down her skirt and sit on the bar stool, he said, "So Amy the photos will be up in a few minutes. Then guys will see your hot body. You should get some action in no time. Also, you need to sign my tablet right here. What VIP room are you in?"

Amy was really confused. She did the modeling because that is what Jerry embedded in her mind about being an exhibitionist, but getting what kind of action. All she wanted to do is go dancing. She was becoming concerned about what else was implied. But she signed the tablet like Preacher ordered.

"Where's David," she pondered. Just then David came back with the drinks.

Seeing the bouncer leaving, David barked "What the fuck is going on here?"

The guys behind them were hanging over the railing still gossiping over Amy's display of her body. Having her legs crossed while ignoring the chatter behind her, she giggled and answered, "Oh I'm really thirsty. Thanks for my drink darling. Can we dance now?"

Not giving him an answer and as she guzzled the Martini like it was water, David was becoming aggravated. What just happened and why was his beautiful young wife suddenly acting like an over stimulated attention whore. But for some reason he seemed to like her new flirty persona. He thought when was the last time he had seen Amy in such a state of naughtiness; his wedding night and honeymoon.

Remembering her being slutty then he answered, "Sure Amy, we can dance now."

Finishing her drink, she jumped off the stool. David took her hand and they went to the crowded dance floor. Noticing her top was unleashed, he went to lash it back. But instead Amy told him to unhook the other side and put the chain in his pocket. The music was very fast and her boobs swayed in and out becoming visible from under her short crop top. After the fourth song, David's trick knee from a sport injury started to hurt. Going back to the table, he noticed that most of the guys above them had left. He told Amy that he was going for another drink. She leaned against the table still swaying to the music and wiggling her cute little butt.

David stood in a longer line for drinks this time. As he waited, he noticed two 42" TV screens on each side of the bar. A girl's photo with her name above it showed up for 10 seconds. Then it was replaced with a video without any sound of her fucking someone. There was a different girl on each screen. After a minute or so, a new girl's photo was shown with another video of her having sex. The videos were a little dark, although the latest video was brighter and David could make out the features. She was a big breasted girl with a flabby stomach. Some black guy was fucking her doggy. Just when he was getting interested in her, she disappeared. Both screens went dark. A minute later the words "GIRLS STILL AVAILABLE" in all caps were flashed across both screens.

The face of a cute blond named Chrissy flashed on both screens. She was smiling and the photo stayed on for 10 seconds. Then photos of her in very revealing compromising positions were displayed for 15 seconds each. After her, an average looking Hispanic girl flashed on the screen. He looked away. When he looked back, Amy's photo suddenly appeared. As with Chrissy, she was showing her body with happy expressions. David's mouth dropped open, when he saw her moist pussy glistening from the flash of the camera. He didn't know what to make of it.

His thoughts were, "Why was Amy's photo up there, who took the pictures, and available for what?" He began getting anxious and was about to leave.

As another girl showed up, the guy behind David blurted, "Now that was a hot fucking whore. I wonder how much she is going for."

David was angry about calling his precious wife a whore, but kept his cool. "So what do you mean she's a whore?"

The guy said, "Well all of the girls listed available are telling everyone that you can fuck them for money. They are advertising themselves for that purpose. The girls that you saw a photo of and then fucking were whores already being serviced. But now that last girl Amy was really hot with such a nice ass and twat. I wouldn't mind paying to fuck her."

David now becoming perturbed replied, "Oh I see. Isn't that illegal?"

The guy answered, "Yeah probably. But they are so far out of town and vice is understaffed. This has been going on for over a year. I don't think they care or they would have shut this place down a long time ago. Most of the girls showing up on Thursday are whores. Some take their men back to the motel down the street. Others use the VIP rooms here."

David was just about ready to get out of line again to get Amy out of the place, when the guy said, "See, I knew she wouldn't be available for long. There she is now."

He looked up at the monitor and saw Amy in a brightly lit room naked, sucking on a short stocky bearded Hispanic guy's hairy cock. He watched her licking his rod like and ice cream cone, until she was replaced by Chrissy on the screen in a darker room fucking. As he stayed glued to the screen waiting for Amy to return, he began wondering where she learned to suck cock, because she never liked sucking on his.

The guy next to him chuckled, "You're waiting like me to see that cute girl Amy again. I hope he has her turned toward the camera so we can see her instead of Juan's big ass. Don't you?"

David was perplexed. No he didn't want to see his wife having sex with someone low life Mexican. But he also was becoming very aroused at the thought of her fucking him. "Yeah, I would love seeing her getting it." David answered back.

Meanwhile after Amy got Juan hard, he turned her on all fours. Pulling her ass up, he spread her cheeks apart and began rubbing her wet pussy. Moaning with delight she turned back and said, "Oh my God! That feels so good Juan."

He laughed and as he pushed two fingers into her soaked hole and responded, "You're really tight for a little Puta. You haven't been fucking a lot, now have you?"

Amy moaned, giggled and moaned again. "Not really. You're only the third guy I've ever had sex with." She continued sighing, "Oh! Yes! That feels so good!"

Juan laughed and pulled his fingers out. Then he had his pants down to his ankles, knelt behind her and began pushing his average size cock into her wanting hot hole. As he did he grunted, "Damn Puta! I'm only number three. You really must have wanted to fuck a lot of guys tonight. Zinger's has a quota and you are made yourself available, means that you want to up that number to 10." As he groaned and grunted, "You feel so tight and wet. This is going to be fun. By the time the sun comes up you will be nice and loose."

The pleasure she was receiving made her dismiss his comments. Amy put her head down and began enjoying Juan's slow deliberate pumping. Pushing back to feel all of him in her, made Juan chuckle.

"You're such a fucking horny Puta," he thought. "She seems to be getting off on being fucked."

AS David was waiting, ten minutes passed before she was up on the TV. She was now leaning up on her arms. She had her ass up in the air with Juan speedily pumping her in and out. Her tits were jiggling as he thrust hard into her. She looked back at him and said something. Juan slapped her ass. Her mouth was wide open like she was moaning in pain, but then she smiled and said something else. He slapped her ass again. Lowering her head into the couch, Juan continued his speedy fucking. Suddenly she was gone and replace by a black chic.

12