Emancipation of Amy Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy and the other girls are dressed for action.
9.2k words
4.53
19.3k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lingerie Party Night

Amy and David were waiting by the elevators to go down to the event for the Friday night Lingerie Party. Amy became nervous about her outfit and whined, "Honey do you think this outfit is too revealing?"

David looked at her, made her turn in a circle, smiled and answered, "Hell no Amy. It shows just enough skin to make guys lust after you. I bet the other girls are dressed just as naughty."

Just as the elevator arrived Jerry and Lisa showed up. As they were getting on, the girls looked at each other and giggled.

"I knew that outfit would look hot on you Amy," Lisa said.

Snickering Amy exclaimed, "Your outfit is very hot on you too Lisa."

The guys laughed because they were wearing similar attire. Amy's was a black sheer bustier in front with a see-through yellow leopard pattern in back. There was a black inch ruffle in an arch over her the top of her ass coming to a point at her outer thighs and another ruffle arched over her pussy mound. She wore a leopard thong that barely covered her cunt. Her tits had the same leopard material cup half way up her breast with a ruffle across the top hiding her nipples. Her black stockings were attached to the garter straps coming off the bustier. Her shoes were five inch black platform heals which made her look taller than her 5'4" frame. And to accent her outfit was a one inch leopard collar with a ring in front to attach a leash, which David had in his hand. Lisa had on the same outfit except the leopard print was instead a Zebra pattern. Also Lisa had D-cup tits, which were nicely pronounced from under the Zebra covering. Amy's smaller tits were hidden.

Just before they got off the elevators, the guys attached the leashes to the girls' collars and pulled them to the ballroom. Once inside, they found Devon and Suzy. They again all chuckled because Suzy was dressed in the same outfit except she had an orange Tiger stripped pattern. Her cleavage was also nicely visible. Being leashed, they were dragged around the ball room, to the bar for drinks and then back to find a table to sit at. Connor and Emma saw them and they came over to sit with them.

They had a few drinks and chit chatted until the emcee came on stage. He started to explain the night, rules of no sex on the ballroom floor and apologized for not having a hospitality room for the night. As he was talking, David asked Jerry what happened to Mandy and Alec. Jerry explained that Mandy was sick and hopefully they will join everyone for Saturday night finale.

Then suddenly the emcee announced, "This is the part of our night to judge the best lingerie outfit before you ladies disappear. When I call your name please come on stage."

He named six girls when suddenly he said, "Let's have a hand for a newbie Amy Porter to join us."

She looked over at Jerry with him grinning and pointed for her to go up. She had no idea of what was going to happen. As she was walking up, he announced 3 more girls to come up on stage.

Once they were all lined up the emcee turned to the girls and said off the microphone, "I'm going to introduce you one at a time. Do whatever you want to excite the crowd to vote for you. I'll take the two girls who show the most passion and by audience noise to have a face off. The winner will get a big prize."

Then he went back to the microphone, "Here are 10 Lovely ladies for your inspection. Each one will show why you should vote for her. You will choose the winner."

The crowd cheered looking at the semi-naked girls lined up ready to strut their stuff. One by one they would wiggle their cute ass dancing to a song that went on for 2 minutes. Then the next girl did her thing, until it was Amy's turn. She noticed that the blonde ahead of her showed them her tits. So not to be out done, she wiggled her ass and turned around lowering the material over her tits. She got great response when she did. As she dance around the roar of the crowd became louder. When her song was over, they all applauded with some shouting for her to show them her cunt. She waved and left.

After all contestants were given a chance to show off, Mike the emcee, picked Amy and the blond ahead of her for a face off. The blonde went first showing off her big tits, shaking them as her body moved and giving them a show for the three minute song. She got a lot of cheering and clapping when she was done.

Amy decided that if she was going to win the contest she needed to do more. Since her breasts were small, even though the serum had plumped them up, she had to show them her pussy. As she danced around wiggling her ass and bending over to remove the thong buried in it, the crowd roared with excitement. Then she stood up and ripped the leopard material off her breast exposing them nicely being held up by the bustier frame. Being the same song as the blond, she knew when the music was ending. So she sat on the stage propped her legs up and removed her thong. Then just as the music ended she opened her legs so everyone could see how moist her cunt was. They cheered and clapped with approval. When they voted, Amy easily won.

Standing next to Mike with her tits and pussy still in view he announced, "It looks like we have our Lingerie winner for the year. Amy Porter is a great surprise. This is her first year at the convention. As your prize, next years convention and hotel book will be free for you and a guest. That's a huge prize and you can pick it up at the registration desk tomorrow. Have a fun night. You look delicious, doesn't she?" The crowd cheered their approval looking at her nakedness.

When she returned to the table, David gave her a big hug. He was thrilled that his innocent wife is has become such an exhibitionist. He told her that he was proud of her. As she went to put her thong back on, Jerry told her not to and the rest of the guys agreed. Sitting down with the group, she was overcome with elation of winning and now very horny from all of the attention. She felt like a beauty queen winning a pageant. Guzzling her Martini, she felt Devon's hand on her leg. He whispered something in her ear and she responded by giving him a kiss. When the music started, she wanted to wiggle her exposed assets on the dance floor. She took Devon's hand and off they went.

They danced to the hip hop music with Amy wiggling her visible tits and pussy. The guys around her stared at her body wiggling to the music. After many songs she was getting thirsty, so they left the dance floor to get a drink. David was on the floor dancing with Suzy, while Connor was dancing with Lisa. Jerry and Emma were sitting next to each with his hands on her legs looking deeply in her eyes. She seemed to be just staring in him and not moving, while he was whispering to her. Amy thought that was cute with him whispering sweet nothings but in fact he was giving her orders. As she sipped her Martini, Devon took a cute big breasted blond from another table onto the dance floor. Amy was going to interrupt the two lovers, but a tall skinny older guy grabbed her hand.

She turned as he said, "Hi beautiful. I've been waiting for you since I saw you yesterday. Can I have a dance with you?"

Amy turned around and saw an older guy with a white goatee holder her hand. It was Dennis from the pool that she met the day before. She was going to say no thanks but then he said, "You look very beautiful and ready to be fucked standing there all alone. I saw you on stage and knew you would be the perfect girl to get me to finally explode again. Come with me gorgeous." The trigger words of beautiful and fuck saying it together made her desire for sex kicking in again; so she said "Okay".

Following him to the middle of the crowded dance floor, he grabbed Amy around the waist and pulled her to him. Then he whispered, "Turn around and push that cute ass against me. Then bend forward a little. You're perfect fit for Charlie to bury himself in you." She giggled at him naming his package.

Turning around and pushing her bare ass against his hardening cock, she saw four couples encircle them so no one else could see. Reaching in between her legs, she took his cock and placed his head at the entrance of her dripping hot box. Then she pushed back and felt him thrusting into her soaked cunt. As he did, he softly whispered in her ear, "Oh yeah. You feel tight and wet. You are such an attractive girl. I know you're going to make me cum. I hope you don't mind me exploding in you."

She stood up and turned her head a little and answered, "Of course not darling. I love feeling you hard in me. Oh Yes, you feel so wonderful. Fuck me darling. Fuck me."

Taking her hips he pulled them hard against his body. The music was loud and her moaning was drowned out. The crowd around her closed in as this old guy fucked Amy for three songs. Then he blurted, "Oh yes, I knew fucking you would make me cum again. Here it comes gorgeous!"

She felt him shooting his warm spunk inside her pulsating cunt. When he finished he soften and fell out. Turning her around to face him, he smiled and thanked her for the gift of her body. Amy grinned and was about to say something, when she felt another hard throbbing cock pushing into her cum drenched hole.

"Oh my," she screeched. "What's going on behind my back?"

She heard the raspy voice of Wayne say, "My turn to fuck you beautiful. I know you won't mind since you fucked Dennis. Bend over a little so I can get all the way in that cute cunt of yours."

As he pushed in, the other guy's spunk began running out of her onto the floor. As the group closed in tighter making sure no one could see, Amy was moaning in pure ecstasy enjoying his hard cock.

With the music loudly blaring, no one could hear her moaning. "Oh that feels so good. Don't stop. Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Oh yes!"

As the third song was ending, the old fat guy plummeting in her cunt finally began exploding inside her. She felt his warm goo plastering her inner tunnel. She stopped moving her hips and just stayed study as he unloaded his spunk. When she stood up, his semen began running down her legs. Just as another old guy said it was his turn.

Mike the emcee stopped the music and said, "For all of those who didn't listen, there is no sex on the dance floor. Sorry but the hotel won't have us back next year. So please refrain from that behavior."

Amy stood up and turned around to look at the old fart that just finished fucking her. She smiled and walked out of their circle. As she did the loads of cum began leaking. When she made it to the rest room and dumping their seed, she put her hands over her face and began to cry. "I can't believe that I was so horny to let that disgusting old fat guy have sex with me. I must be going crazy because I really did enjoy him the whole time." She stopped weeping, gave out a sigh and thought, "I did make him happy when cumming in me. He must think I'm really attractive to want to fuck me on the dance floor. Oh MY! I must be very beautiful to have so many men wanting me. That first guy thanked me for making him cum." She giggled thinking about him.

Once she made it back to the table, Jerry and Emma weren't there, but Devon and the blonde were. She sat down and said, "I hope I'm not interrupting anyone."

Devon turned to her and answered, "You're not Amy. Mike was looking for you. I guess you were the one fucking on the dance floor."

Amy blushed and replied, "Yeah it was me, but it wasn't my fault. The guy took me there and then the next thing I knew he was fucking me."

Devon, laughed and said, "Oh I see. He just bent you over and fucked you. You had no say in it at all."

Just as Amy was going to answer him, Mike showed up and blurted, "There you are beautiful. I saved you from those old guys. The four of them would have passed you around all night if I didn't stop it. I know if you saw what they looked like, you wouldn't have fucked. Right now I need you to come with me."

Smiling Amy got up, reached for Mike's hand, and they walked toward the stage area. Once up on stage, he took her behind the curtains, held her, and gave her a big kiss. She passionately kissed him back. When they broke, he looked into Amy's twinkling hazel eyes and said, "You are very beautiful Amy. No wonder why all the guys want to fuck you, including me. But I want to make love to you instead. Come with me and let's have some fun."

Amy smiled, kissed him again and giggled. He took her to a dressing room that had a couch, dressing table, and large full length mirror that was free standing. They sat cheek to cheek together on the couch. She had her legs tightly together to somewhat hide her bare pussy. He reached for her knee and pulled it up on his leg. Then he leaned over and pushed her other leg out spreading her apart.

Smiling, he sensually said, "Now that's better. You shouldn't hide such a lovely pink pussy. I see you are moist. I hope I'm making you that way."

Smiling she leaned forward to look at him and answered, "Yes you are Mike. I'm so horny right now. You are going to fuck me too?"

Mike suddenly became serious and replied, "No Amy! I'm not. I'm going to make love to you. You do know the difference between fucking and making love?" She shook her head no.

"Well beautiful, you were fucked on the dance floor and probably the other days. Making love is more intimate because you care for the partner and want her to enjoy the experience. Have you ever watched yourself having sex?" She again shook her head no again.

Getting up he took the full length mirror and dragged over in front of the couch. Then he sat down next to her again and told her to suck him hard. Once he was throbbing for her cunt, he had her straddle him facing toward the mirror and placed his cock at her pussy lips. She rose up, closed her eyes and began squatting down onto his cock. She began to moan, when she felt his helmet penetrating her vaginal opening. But before she could get more of his throbbing manhood in her, he pulled her off of his cock.

"Open your eyes gorgeous," he whispered. "I don't want you to just feel my cock going into you; I want you to see it too. And then keep watching yourself in the mirror as I make love to you."

She opened her eyes and looked at her nakedness. Mike said, "Now watch your gorgeous pussy lips opening up to accept my member. That's it gorgeous. Doesn't it look fantastic as you accept me?"

She viewed her pussy opening up taking his hard member into her drenched hole. As he pushed up in her she moaned, "Oh god that feels so good. I never knew how sexy I looked when being fucked. Oh yes! That feels incredible."

He chuckled and answered that it feels wonderful for him too. Then he proceeded to have her come completely off him in order to watch him entering her wanting hole a few more times. Afterwards, she began grinding on his throbbing rod. She managed to keep her eyes open for a few minutes, until she began shaking with a huge orgasm. When she did, he took her hips and pushed down making his cock balls deep inside her. Once she stopped her climax, he made her keep her eyes open. After a long time of slowly fucking her, he began speeding up. Then he told her to open her mouth because he was ready to unleash his spunk. Jumping off him, she put her mouth over his cock, took his shaft in her hands and began stroking it. In a moment he blew his load down her throat. She swallowed it like a good little whore that she was becoming.

She got up and sat next to him. Then he asked, "So what did you think of watching yourself having sex?"

She responded, "I never knew how hot I looked with a nice cock in me. Was that like watching porn?"

He laughed and then asked if she has ever watched porn before. She told him no and added that she never was fucked like she has been the last two days either. She only had sex with the husband until Thursday, when Jerry made love to her. She described the guys she had sex with, since coming to Las Vegas. He carefully listened to her explaining the experiences.

Then he asked, "Well Amy. It sounded like you have found yourself. I hope you will continue your fun, after the convention. If you do, I would love for you to come to LA a few times a week for escorting. I know it will be something you would enjoy and it pays very well. With your appetite for sex, guys will pay handsomely for you. I bet after a few weeks you'll be anxious for more days than just the two that I'll start you off in."

She giggled and replied, "Oh my! You really think that I would make a good escort? I don't know why guys would pay for me with such small breast."

Mike laughed and said, "We can get those enhanced and then they pay even more. Should I find someone to do that?"

She giggled and said, "No you don't have too. Alec is giving them to me free. All I have to do is spend a month in Portland with him after the operation."

Mike gave out a hearty laugh and blurted, "Oh I see. You'll already be experienced once you return to Bakersfield. That's such great news. Let's exchange cell numbers and keep in touch. I know you'll make lots of money and be very satisfied once you start in this profession. But first I want to make love to you again."

Meanwhile, Jerry was with Emma back in his room. She was a tipsy from drinking too much and Jerry remembered last year that he wanted her, but took Ann instead because she was easier to go under. Emma was a strong minded woman an attorney and junior partner with a law firm, while Ann was an easily manipulated waitress. Emma was an attractive Asian, while Ann was homely looking but had a nice firm body. So he stopped trying to hypnotize Emma and concentrated on Ann. But he eventually still managed to put back door into Emma's mind when she was drunk. Using the word Xanadu at the event, he was surprised to see her compile. As she was under his control, he told her that he was a handsome hunk. That she craved sex with him and wanted him to fuck her back in his room. Then he woke her up.

Emma was dressed conservative compared to the other sluts that were at the event. She wore a black spaghetti strap teddy that pushed up her c-cup tits but covered her nipples. It hung down to her belly button showing bare skin down to her panty. The panty itself was black lace matching her top. It was like wearing a pair of short tight shorts. Nothing was exposed. Then she wore a pair of black 6" stilettos that made her 5'6" frame look taller. Jerry knew getting her as one of his whores would be icing on the cake. With Amy well on her way to becoming an insatiable sex slave, having Emma under his control too would make this convention extra special.

Once in the room, Emma put her hands around Jerry's neck and plastered a long passionate kiss on his lips. He responded by kissing her fervently back. They continued lightly kissing each other until Emma sensually said, "Oh Jerry! I've wanted to be alone with you for a long time. You are so handsome and I can't wait to feel you in me."

She kissed him again and afterwards he said, "Xanadu!"

Although thinking that the previous attempt at directives never took in her subconscious, he now hoped they would at least be accessible. When he tried to activate them, he was surprised that they were actually being triggered. They were the same controls he put into the minds of Amy and the other previous girls. Some embrace them, like Amy and Ann. Others he had to work at to get them to submit. Emma was one of those types of women that had a strong mind and why he gave up on her last year. But now she seemed to be able to compile. He snickered realizing it was the booze making her mind acceptable to control.

When he woke her up with a kiss, she immediate said, "Oh MY! I want to have sex with you in the worst way. Ann said your kisses were addicting. She was right. Fuck me Jerry!"