Embarrassed Girl

Story Info
A chance meeting and disciplined for life.
2k words
3.69
15.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

Tina sometimes wondered how it happened that she, an ordinary girl from the Welsh valleys managed to get the most perfect man in Tom.

They had met by chance in THE most embarrassing circumstances, it was midsummer, hot, sticky and everyone seemed to be walking the same way as her. She was wearing a very loose fitting pink blouse as befit the temperature, and a light blue knee length flowing skirt with matching light pink bra and thong.

Tina had decided lunch would be a salad and fruit juice from the Willow store on Albert Row on her way down to Victoria Quay where she was guaranteed a breeze.

She got her food, crossed the busy Main Road, always a life in your own hands situation, and cut down through the car park.

She found a seat and spread out her food, handbag and a book she always carried and never read.

The Quay was as busy as always and she people watched as she ate. Suddenly a gust of wind caught her Willows carrier bag and she made a desperate lurch to catch it and she felt a cold gust of air around her bum.

The loose hem had caught on the seat of the bench and as she rose, it remained static and she was stood in just her pink thong to the passing masses, it seemed like hours and every eye was on her practically bare bottom.

In reality only a split second, she then felt two hands on her waist.

A young man passing had his blazer over his arm, seen her plight and rushed to her aid and held his blazer from her waist.

Tina sat shocked and stared into the man's eyes.

"OMG Thank you very much, I don't know what, can you believe, why me, who would have..."

The stranger places his finger over her lips. "Shhhhh, catch your breath, it could have been worse, at least you had a pink thong on."

Oh no, i was practically naked so long he saw the colour of my pants.

She settled, sorted her skirt, slipped it back up into place and gave him his blazer back.

"Thank you so much, i'm Tina, I don't make a habit of making a show of myself."

"That's fine, i'm Tom, are you local."

"Yes I live off Manse road, do you know it?"

"Yes I do, I only live at Bendras."

"Sorry I must go, I'm on my lunch break, thank you so much." She leant forward to kiss his cheek as he moved his head to face her and the quick, thank you peck, turned out into a loving embrace and kiss.

They parted, "I would like to see more of you." They both burst out laughing.

"I thought you would have seen enough." Do you know the Latte coffee lounge?"

"Yes I do, I use it often."

"I usually grab a coffee after work, around 5.15."

That was it, the first part of the jigsaw which was to become their lives.

*******

The next pieces of the puzzle, engagement, marriage, own home easily fell into place as did the events of his wants and her needs.

She was an ordinary school girl with ordinary schoolgirl thoughts, cept that is, when she was once reading a kids comic and this naughty little girl had a pants down spanking and that thought stuck in her mind.

Spanking was never an option whilst growing up, but the thought of someone having to have a bare bum on show, be it a spanking or not stuck in her mind.

He was not a Dom or Dominant in any way as she was not a sub or doormat in any way but they both had their own needs which jelled to make them a deeply loving partnership.

Tom made all the decisions that needed to be decided in life, maybe she was a little old fashioned and in her mind it's what husbands did.

He never shouted or sulked and her trust in him was absolute.

One day whilst shopping in the precinct we went into DP's a dress shop of some quality. She found 2 dresses and a blouse she wanted to try on.

Tom was talking to a couple of assistants he knew as she walked towards the changing room.

"The changing rooms are full Tina, the shop assistants said you can try then on here." They were a few meters away from the changing room entrance.

Tina removed her jumper and undid her jeans but with them being skinny jeans they clung to her legs and she had to bend over to get them off.

By the time she was undressed 2 men were seated at the changing room entrance and had a full view of in bra and thong. Tina quickly tried on the clothes and had a new audience when she came to dress, Tom passed her the jeans first and she had to inch them up her legs one leg at a time.

She was not the biggest boobed girl but had to keep popping then back in her bra as one then the other tried to escape. All to the enjoyment of 2 newer men and a little boy.

She hung the dresses and jumper back on the racks she got them from and left the shop.

Nothing was said and Tom gave her a few playful smacks on her bottom as they carried on shopping. She thought that that might be the most embarrassing thing she had ever been through but felt safe and secure with Tom, she maybe even felt a little tingle. Why would her being so embarrassed make her so wet she wondered!

"Do you want the loo?" she asked Tom and she held the family loo door open.

Tom did not need any more encouragement and she closed the door behind them.

She removed her jumper and released her tits and Tom was undoing the top button of her jeans and lowered the zip as she undid his pants and reached into his boxers, pulling out his cock.

She sank to her knees and dutifully took his cock in her mouth.

When he was ready he stood her up and lent her over the baby changing mat and took her from behind, he knew from past experience it was her favoured position and her first cum was when he entered her.

Her second cum when to took a nipple in each hand to pull her on to him and her final cum was when she felt his back arch, and they cum together.

Next stop, "Maccy D's" they were starving.

******

At last the weekend had arrived and they decided on a day on the beach.

Tina had collected a few picnicy things during the week just in case it was beach weather.

The car was packed up and they were away by 9.00, she could not wait,

They knew a secluded beach backed by sand dunes in case they were taken short.

She was desperate to get a sun tan from her waist up so she did not have any sun lines if she wore the new summer tops she had bought.

Everything unpacked, tent shelter up, car rug spread and me ready to get changed.

"FUCK" no sooner had she shouted than Tom places a well aimed slap on her shorted bottom.

"Tina, I know no one is here but please watch your language."

She hugged Tom, "I'm so sorry, really am and I must say I deserve chastising if you think I need it."

"Of course not but you also made me jump."

They slipped under the tent shelter and cuddled a while, "Now, what was so upsetting for you to shout out?"

Tina let out a huge sigh, "Well you know how I have been collecting picnic stuff and looking forward so much to coming here to get my tan started?"

"Yes, of course love."

"Well," her eyes filled, "I forgot my (in a whisper) fucking bikini."

They both rolled about laughing.

"Bra and thong will have to do Tina, when you lay on your front you will have your bra undone anyway."

"Suppose so."

The beach was deserted, Tom was reading his book and Tina was on her back soaking up the rays when a loud noise came past their den, Tina sat up startled and saw a troupe of sea cadets passing, must have been 20 of them, all waving and smiling.

"Weren't they polite?" asked Tina.

"Not so much polite as stunned at seeing a topples girl on a deserted beach!

Tina looked down, her bra had been undone for when she was on her back and the cups just balance of her breasts whilst on her back, and was know on her knee.

"OMG how embarrassing, why didn't you tell me Tom?" a rhetorical question as she knew he had enjoyed it as much as the troupe.

Tina went into the tent, "Tom, come and see what I have for starters."

Driving back home and recalling the whole events of the beach she again began to tingle, the more she was embarrassed the wetter she became.

They arrived home, "Tom, leave the stuff in the car and come for your desert."

******

Another beautiful day broke and they decided to go to a local country park for breakfast and then walk on one of the many circular walks.

The car park was almost empty when they arrived, which meant an empty restaurant.

They ate breakfast and had 2 mugs of the delicious roast coffee, coffee they sold in the farm shop next door, Tom went to pay and they looked at the walk map.

They chose the red route, 6 miles incorporating woods, quarry and small lake.

Half way round they sat overlooking the lake for an hour, so relaxing so peaceful so making Tina want a pee.

"Tom, I need to pee!"

"Why did you not go before we left the restaurant?"

"Well you didn't."

"Yes I did, when I paid."

Yet another large SIGH from her back catalogue of sighs, "Ohhhhhhhh Tommmm where can I go?"

They looked around and nearer the lake was a small coppice of trees and they went down to check it out, perfect.

Tom sat on a rock and held her bag and coat and Tina went to the back of the trees.

"You ok love?"

"Yes, nearly done, oh, can you pass me a tissue please?"

Tina stood to reach Toms hand when a huge cheer and applause, Tina looked round an 5 or six canoeists had sailed up the lake and were only 20meters away, they had seen everything.

Tina pulled up her pants and ran out of the wood.

Tom followed behind laughing his head off, "Only you go to the other side of the wood and not pee in the middle of it."

Tina gathered her composure as best she could after showing her bums to total strangers and for so long, she blushed again at the thought nd hoped they would be back at the car park before them.

They got to the quarry and Tom looked over into bows at all the holes left.

Tina stayed away from the edge at the start of one of the small caves scattered about the place "What you looking at Tom?"

"Just the holes that have been quarried out."

Tina lifted her jumper and popped her tits over her bra, unbuttoned her top button on her jeans and lowered her zip a little to shop the top of her red thong, "Tom, have you seen this hole?"

Tom turned round and saw Tina's invite, and did not need calling twice...

They got back to the car and Tina was about to get in, "Tina, toilet."

She ran to the loo laughing all the way.

When they got home Tina ran a hot soapy bath, "Tom, your baths ready to get in."

Tom undressed and as he lifted hi foot up to get in, Tina emerged from the bubbles, "I meant your bath baby is ready for entering."

Phew what a day and everyone ended up happy, particularly the guys in the canoes!

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers