Embarrassed Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you, I need to cum," she yelled as she struggled against his vastly superior strength. Her sexual excitement had overtaken her fear.

In this position, with him towering behind her and holding her wrists to the car, she could feel his hard cock in the small of her back. Desperate to feel something inside her, she simply grunted "Fuck me, then" and started grinding her ass on his hard-on. The cop let go of her right arm and she sighed in relief, thinking that he was going to open his zipper. Unfortunately for Wendy, his hand came back and he clamped a handcuff on her wrist.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she exclaimed in surprise.

He just laughed and said, "I'm taking you in for indecent exposure. You can't just drive around naked. Besides, you'll be a great morale booster for the guys back at the station."

As he put her other arm behind her back, she started pleading with him. "I wasn't driving around naked. My clothes are right there."

The son-of-a-bitch just laughed again and put her in the back seat of his car. The thought of being paraded through a cop station naked was like living out a fantasy but the reality of having a criminal record was making her sick to her stomach. She watched, in a panic, as the cop went back to her car, picked up her clothes and boots and put them in his trunk. She was feeling more defiant now. Part of her just wanted to tell him off, tell him that she would have his badge for this, that he was just a sick pervert, that he must have the smallest prick in his precinct. On the other hand, she didn't want a criminal record, she was a little afraid of him and she was feeling horny as hell. Perhaps a more submissive approach would work better.

When he sat down behind the wheel, she spoke up in the softest voice she could muster, "Excuse me, sir, is there any way we can make this go away?"

"What did you have in mind?" he replied with a grin.

Fuck, if she offered him sexual favors, he could add "attempting to bribe an officer" to the charges. What the hell, he already showed her he could charge her with anything he wanted.

"Well, I'm pretty good at sucking cock." She volunteered. She didn't tell him that he wouldn't be the first cock she sucked today.

Without a word, the cop got out of the car and opened her door to let her out. He led her to the front of his car and made her kneel in the dirt in front of him. He then unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard black cock. His cock looked to be a good 8 inches long and it was thick. She had only seen black guys in porn videos. They looked big on the videos but that was nothing compared to facing the real thing. Sucking this guy off was not going to be easy, especially with her arms still cuffed behind her back. Always up for a challenge, Wendy tackled it right away. She licked the large head of his cock and sucked it into her mouth. She then started bobbing back and forth on his dick while using her tongue to swirl around the side of his shaft. After a few minutes of this, she managed to get his large cock down her throat. She couldn't get his entire cock into her mouth but she did manage to get at least an inch into her throat. Clearly, this was not something he was used to but he was enjoying it tremendously. Without the benefit of her hands, it would take longer than she hoped to make him cum. Her head bobbed back and forth as she worked her tongue over his large cock. It was at least 15 minutes before he showed any signs he was even coming close to orgasm. By then, rivers of sweat were pouring into her eyes and down her back. Her jaw and knees were hurting and she thought she might cramp up. Despite these distractions, she increased her pace and focused on the head of his cock. That was enough to send him over the top. The cop grabbed her head with both hands and started pumping her mouth with his cock. She felt the first spurt of cum in her mouth and swallowed it but he pulled out and pumped his cock with his fist before the next 5 spurts came. He must have been saving up for a month as Wendy had never seen so much cum from one cock. The second spurt flew over the top of her head and landed in her hair. The third one hit her square in the forehead and leaked down into her eyes. The fourth one hit her on the nose and right cheek and she licked the cum from her lips as it dribble down. The last two kind of dribbled down onto her chest. Wendy's hands were still cuffed behind her so she couldn't even wipe the mix of cum and sweat stinging her eyes. Still, she looked up at the cop with a victorious smile. The cop helped her to her feet, turned her around and took the handcuffs off.

"You're free to go," he said and turned to leave.

"Wait a sec," she yelled out, "what about my clothes?"

The cop got into his car and started writing something down leaving her standing there naked with cum all over her face and tits. She thought maybe he was actually giving her a ticket. After a minute, he got out of his car and went to his trunk. When he came back though, he wasn't holding her clothes. He had something else in his hands.

He said, "I'm gonna keep your clothes as a souvenir. Here's twenty bucks. You can wear this." He handed her the twenty and a sleeveless black leather vest. Wendy realized that she really had whored herself out after all. The vest looked pretty tattered and it had some holes in it.

"I can't just wear this. It won't even cover my ass. And my boots cost way more than twenty bucks."

"It was long enough to cover the ass of the hooker who left it in my car. Well, almost long enough." The cop said indifferently, ignoring her comment about her boots.

As the cop was getting back in his car, Wendy put the vest on.

"There aren't even any buttons on this vest."

Her pleas were only met with an indifferent shrug. The black cop got into his car, backed out of the side road and drove off.

Wendy assessed her situation. The vest only covered about half of her ass but it was tapered in the front so her pussy wasn't covered at all. She could hold the front closed but it was so small that she could barely make the sides overlap by an inch. It was going to be really hard to keep it closed and do anything else. On top of that, she was barefoot.

She put the crumpled up twenty in the vest's pocket. It really pissed her off. Twenty bucks!! Her boots cost two hundred. She didn't even have a box of tissue in her car to clean the cop's cum off her face and in her hair. Most of the cum in her hair was already dry. She started her car and saw that annoying "low gas" light come on. Well, at least now she had money for gas.

Wendy still had about 45 minutes more to drive before getting home. The gas station was just a few minutes up the road though. This was the only station on the highway so she had to pull in here and hope no one was around. When she got there, she saw that she wouldn't be so lucky. The station had two pumps and someone was filling up at the first pump. When she pulled in behind him, she saw an elderly gentlemen filling up ahead of her. He glanced up at her car as she pulled in and went about his business. Wendy considered just staying there and waiting for him to finish but she figured that would arouse more suspicion than anything else. Instead, she wrapped her vest tightly around herself and got out of the car. The old guy glanced at her again and then did a double take.

What a sight she must have made. A young 22 year old without any shoes, wearing only a vest and clutching it with one hand while trying to unscrew the gas cap. She stood facing away from the guy and she could feel his eyes burning holes on her naked ass. In her mind, she thought that it must be obvious that she had sucked two guys off today. The dried cum in her hair would be an obvious sign. Thinking of herself as a slutty whore was making her horny again. When she looked at the old man again, she thought he had kind eyes. He looked harmless enough so she decided to turn and face him. He was still staring at her as he filled his car up. Wendy looked back at him, smiled, and let go of her vest. The vest parted revealing her shaved pussy. A good portion of her tits were also visible although the vest didn't slip past her nipples. The man grinned at her without saying a word. Wendy excitement was fuelling her fantasies. "He probably got the biggest hard on he'd had in years," she thought to herself.

As the man's tank got filled, he replaced the nozzle and put the cap back on his car without ever taking his eyes from her body. He started walking toward her but when he got to the end of his car, he turned toward the convenience store. As he walked by, he just said "Thank you" and kept going. That is when Wendy looked again at her pump and saw the amount up over twenty-five buck and rising. Fuck!! She let go of the nozzle immediately. She had been so preoccupied with showing herself off that she had put more gas into her car than she could afford. She briefly considered just hoping into her car and driving off but the thought of that black cop pulling her over again and charging her with theft stopped her. Instead, she wrapped the vest back around her body and walked toward the store. She had no idea how she was going to explain this to the attendant. If it was a male attendant, she might have a chance though.

When she reached a portion of the pavement that was in the sun, it scorched her bare feet making her rush through the door. As she stepped through, she saw the old guy was still at the cash chatting with the attendant. The guy had a stupid name tag that said "Hello, my name is Raj". As soon as she came in, they shut up and just watched her. Raj was dark skinned and he was talking with an Indian accent. The old guy finished paying his bill. He turned to her, thanked her again and then he left. Wendy tentatively approached the counter.

Raj said, "That will be $25.42" in his typical friendly Indian accent.

Wendy swallowed hard and said, "I only have twenty," and dropped the crumpled twenty the cop gave her on the counter.

Both of them looked at the twenty on the counter and noticed that there was something written on the bill with a red marker. Raj uncrumpled it and they both leaned over slightly to read what it said. Raj started laughing while Wendy's face turned beat red. The fucking cop had written "Thanks for the Blow Job" on the twenty.

Raj looked up at her. Then he looked up at the dried cum her hair. Still smiling, he asked, "You don't have any credit cards?"

"No."

"No other money?" he continued.

"No."

Always being helpful, Raj volunteered, "Sometimes, when this happens, we hold the customers' driver's license until they come back to pay."

"I don't have my driver's license either," she replied.

Raj was generally a good guy who believed in helping out his fellow man. When confronted with a very attractive, nearly naked 22 year-old without enough money to pay her bill, even the nicest guy in the world wouldn't be able to resist taking advantage of the situation. "You know, technically, what you have done is theft," he said tentatively.

Wendy already knew where this was going so she just let go of her vest and let the two sides fall apart. Knowing that she was sealing her fate, she asked if there was any other way she could pay off the amount she owed. Raj laughed and said, "If the last guy thought a blow job was worth twenty dollars, I would be getting a deal for $5.42." Now she was going to be reduced to a prostitute who would give a blow job for five bucks. She thought the crack whores probably charged more than that.

Wendy came around the counter and took off her vest. Now she was naked in public again. He put her vest on the counter while she kneeled on the floor. She unzipped the guy's fly. Not surprisingly, he was already hard. Raj's cock couldn't have been more different than the black cop. His dick was short, maybe four inches long and it was really thin. Wendy tried to stifle a giggle but the term "pencil dick" kept popping into her head. She took him in her mouth and started to suck. His cock tasted unusually salty.

With Raj, she had no problem taking his entire length into her mouth. As a matter of fact, her nose was often buried in his pubic hair and she was even able to stick her tongue out and lick his balls with his cock still in her mouth. Raj seemed to particularly enjoy this. As she was working his cock, she thought she might have heard the door open but Raj never moved to she kept sucking. When she heard another noise she looked up to see the old man pointing an expensive looking camera at her. He snapped a picture exactly as she looked up, no doubt catching a great shot of her face with an Indian dick in her hand.

Wendy didn't think there was much she could do about the old man. Here she was, naked in a gas station convenience store and kneeling in front of an Indian clerk giving him the best blow job of his life. She just went back to licking and sucking and the old man kept snapping away. The guy was coming around the counter and taking all kinds of obscene pictures of her tits, ass and pussy. Wendy didn't care anymore. The situation was surreal and after already blowing Eddie and the cop, her mind was in sexual overdrive. She even opened her legs to try to entice the old guy into joining them but he never touched her. The fact that she was disappointed the old guy didn't join in the action made her think maybe her father/daughter issues weren't completely resolved.

Finally, Raj started showing signs that he was going to cum so Wendy really concentrated her efforts on finishing him off. When he finally came, he cried out surprisingly loudly but the actual cum that he shot into her mouth wasn't really very much. She had no problem capturing all of it but she turned to the old man, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue so he could take a picture of Raj's cum before she swallowed it. Raj's cum tasted awful. Wendy couldn't imagine what this guy was eating to make his cum taste so bad but if he wanted someone to give him regular blow jobs, he'd better change his diet.

Wendy stood up and asked Raj, "Do you mind if I help myself to something to drink?"

Before he even answered, she walked to the back, grabbed an orange juice from the refrigerator and drank down a few gulps. On her way back to the front counter, she saw herself, naked, on the security camera. Oh well, Raj was going to have a souvenir. Hopefully, the video wouldn't show up on the internet. When she got back to the front, the old man was gone and so was her vest. She asked Raj where her clothes were and he just pointed out to the gas pumps where the old guy was standing, waiting for her. Raj just grinned and said, "George took it". He had put his "pencil dick" away and he now looked like any other gas station clerk -- except that he was smiling more than most clerks.

By now, quite a few men had seen her naked and she had sucked off three guys today. She was beyond any modesty so she simply walked out the door toward her car. When her feet hit the hot pavement again she hopped past the area on the tips of her toes, fully aware of how it made her tits bounce in the sunlight. Throughout the walk, the old guy, George she now knew, was snapping pictures. When she reached him he said, "Sorry for taking your vest. I just wanted to see you walk naked outdoors. It's kind of a fetish for me."

Wendy smiled back at him, "Me too. I'm going to need the vest back though."

George opened his car door and gave her the vest. Wendy reached into the pocket and grabbed her car keys. She then threw the vest back at him. As she walked back to her car, she said, "you can keep the vest, I just needed the keys. By the way, I would have blown you too if you had asked." George just stood there with his mouth open as she pulled away.

Wendy got back on the highway. If something happened to her car or if she got stopped now she would be in real trouble because she had nothing to cover up with. The thought was exciting her and she had one hand on her pussy for the rest of the drive home. She was so wet that her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy were making slurping sounds. She wished her car had been a convertible as she definitely would have put the top down to enjoy her naked ride home.

She was also thinking about how she would get into the house after she got home. It was now just past 5:00PM and most people would be eating supper. As she drove through her neighborhood, she saw some people outside; walking their dogs, mowing their lawns. No one seemed to notice that a naked lady was driving by. Finally, she saw her driveway. Rob's truck was parked right at the end of the driveway and blocking it. Now she was pissed all over again. Not only was she was going to have to park on the street and walk up her driveway naked, she would also have to try to sneak upstairs without being seen by Peter's friend.

Wendy pulled up to the curb. She looked all around her and she couldn't see any of her neighbors so she got out of the car and ran to the front door. When she got there she tried the door but of course, it was locked. She searched through her car keys but the house key was gone. Wendy knew that someone could walk or drive by at any time. With some panic, she rang the doorbell. The cars were in the driveway so Peter and Rob had to be there. She stood, naked, on the front porch and waited. After 30 seconds, she rang the bell three more times -- what the fuck was taking so long. After another 30 seconds, she knew she had to do something. The backyard is completely private so she could wait there. Making her way to the back would put her in full sight of the neighbor's house but she needed to move. She made it to the side and when she tried the gate, it wouldn't move at first and she thought Peter must have blocked that too. She tried again though and it opened. As she closed the gate behind her, she felt safe for the first time in three hours. She was still naked and outside but no one could see her here. She slumped down against the fence and started to cry. She wasn't sure if the tears were due to the relief of being home, the raw emotion of her day or sheer horniness and excitement.

After a couple of minutes, she gathered herself up and made her way to the back yard. As she rounded the corner, she saw Peter and Rob sitting in lawn chairs drinking a beer. They were talking and laughing and having a good time. Instantaneously, her anger returned. Naked or not, she ran to her boyfriend and started hitting and kicking him.

"You're a fucking asshole," she shrieked.

Rob was laughing and enjoying the show until his friend screamed for help. Rob generously got up and held Wendy from behind, taking the opportunity to cop a feel of Wendy's tits.

"Do you know what you put me through today?" she asked. Peter could tell that her anger was somewhat feigned as she had a half smile on her face. She was so horny that she was even enjoying the attention she was getting from Rob.

"You have no idea what I had to do to get home, you fucking asshole," she continued as she tried to kick him in the balls.

"No, but I can't wait to hear all about it," he replied.

"I could have been raped, abducted or arrested today."

"You were never in any real danger," Peter told her.

"How the fuck would you know?" she countered. She had already calmed down quite a bit and Rob had pretty much released her.

"Because Frank was giving me regular cell phone updates," Peter informed her.

"Who, the fuck, is Frank?" Wendy screamed.

"I'm Frank."

Wendy recognized the voice immediately. She turned around to see the big black cop whose cock she had sucked an hour earlier. Once again, she turned beet red. She had no idea that her boyfriend knew anyone who was a cop.

"Why don't you grab a beer and tell us about your day, honey?" Peter offered smugly.