Embarrassing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master's voice:She is almost there.

She lowers and rises again. She lowers and rises again.

Madam's voice:She is ours.

Master's voice:She will obey.

She lowers and rises again. She lowers and rises again.

I tell her to cum.

"Cum." "Cum! Now!"

Madam's voice:She is cumming now.

Master's voice:She is cumming. Now!

Her knees almost buckle. She struggles to regain control of her movement, and then resumes her position.

We hear clapping. I can see her Madam and Master clapping. The women that entered with us are clapping. Even the servers are clapping. There are still others clapping that I cannot see.

"Do not turn around." I put the scroll through her clit ring. "Now clean my hand."

'little one' slowly and seemingly gratefully cleans each finger, then my thumb, between each finger, my palm, and finally the back of my hand with her mouth and tongue. 'little one' then uses her dress to dry my hand, kisses it, and returns to position.

I point to the buttons near her waist. "Button only these two. Leave the rest undone."

"Lover, if 'little one' is not careful she will be flashing her pussy to the entire restaurant."

"Now, 'little one', give Madam my answer. Oh, make sure you tell them everything that you experienced here."

I turn my gaze back to you. I move closer to you. I touch your erect nipples. You can see my fully extended ones. My hand slowly, almost painfully travels to your throbbing member. I grasp the head and squeeze.

"You are not allowed to cum yet. So how did you like the appetizer, lover?"

"That was the appetizer? What comes next?"

I push the white button.

"Soup and nuts."

Author's Note: Please vote and comment on this story.

Chapter 4 will be coming soon!

12