Ember Burn: Seductive Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet... Angie was oblivious.

Calmly the form moved to the kitchen. Stalked is perhaps better, for the footfalls were careful and methodical. Even the slight shift in balance was planned. Speed and Stealth... I was truly impressed. The Beast Knows the form well.

I saw a small globe spinning to my right... and smiled. The Beast would not like what I would do...

but the Hunt would be worth it... I knew.

Anger from the day. Misplaced. It filled the form rapidly... only to be crushed by the Machine. Control. Always Control. The Beast welcomed it... and a barely audible utterance rumbled from his chest.

She froze. I saw the fires of lust spark to life within her, spreading rapidly. Unchecked. A small flicker of fear shone briefly, but the Lust simply would not be denied. She did not question it... simply accept and yield.

* * * *

Watching myself... was something new.

Watching my hands slide up Angie's back... I took Notice of how I moved.

It wasn't the passion filled sim-drek. My movements... were calm. Practiced... but not show time. I watched as Angie lowered her head, giving in to the subtle caress. The simple nightshirt she wore wasn't something I regarded as unusual. She was welcome in my doss. Given her own passcode... that allowed me to track her movements somewhat. No... the pink garment was of no concern... up until that Moment. Because it kept me from feeling her flesh beneath my wandering fingers.

It wasn't until I saw my head tilt forward, feeling my nostrils fill with her scent, that I made Notice... of the Scent of Surrender.

* * * *

Sweet. Not the sweetness of tea with too much sugar. Not the Sweet of a pure Spring morning. Sweet... like the untouched passion of Life itself.

I nuzzled her neck, thrilling as she moaned softly. I let my hands slide around her waist...

* * * *

There is something truly inspiring about... big women. I find myself chuckling... all of this power, and I still find difficulty in putting into words...

Angie's body was plump. Ask any health official and I'll wager they'd say she could stand to lose about fifty pounds. Probably more... if they think they can sucker her into one of their programs. To me... she's well built.

Some women of size... are shaped funny. Happens to all body types and both sexes... so I'm not cruel when I say this... unless being Truthful is being cruel. Or you're a Local. Angie has an hourglass figure. True... a well-rounded hourglass... but 3-D. And symmetrical.VERY symmetrical. I noticed this as my hands made their way down the front of her thighs.

She placed her hands on the counter's edge, bending over slightly as I pulled my head away from her neck. I was firing on all cylinders. The Machine was running the show... but only so far as to get a few Thoughts straight. Tactical data Flowed... was scanned and placed in files here and there. All efficient... and annoying to the Beast. Angie was there... waiting to be taken.

Right then... I heard her breath catch for an instant. My Senses flared... and I chuckled softly. As is often the case... Lust is not the only Natural thing to Flow through the human form. The body has needs. And right then... she needed to go to the bathroom.

So... with a final wiggle of her ass, she informed my Form of her condition... and the words tickled the ears of the Master.

* * * *

"I will watch."

I wanted to complain. He knew...

Yes... he does Know.

Walking to the bathroom... I remembered. Remembered the excitement... and humiliation. Only this time... I was wide-awake.

Raymond is right of course. As a couple, you'd think something as simple as watching your mate piss wouldn't phase your average adult.

It does phase me.

Excites me.

Frightens me.

It... is personal.

And... he wants to watch.

My first timewillingly doing so.

I have had many firsts with Raymond.

* * * *

I pulled the nightshirt off, flinging it into the hamper with ease... never once letting Angie fade from my Sight.

As she moved into position, I watched carefully. Waited... for the Humiliation. It came when I expected... the Moment her hands touched her lower abdomen... in preparation to lift the slight abundance of flesh.

You have nothing to be ashamed of. Nature has given you a Form. I find this Form... pleasing.

I checked the Beast's urge to make those words Physical... for now.

But she Sensed it. Her eyes darted to the Form... and remained there. Transfixed. Fear added to the humiliation as I gazed at her, taking in everything.

Even her Scent shifted.

I moved behind her. Naked... and hard. Slowly. I could Feel her hold back... waiting instinctively. Submissive. I dragged one hand over a shoulder. Then the other. Her breathing came in controlled steps.

"Piss."

* * * *

It was as if I'd actually used my Power, so immediate was her reaction.

The stream of urine quickly splayed as she braced herself against the wall. I could hear her sobbing. Joy. Shame. It washed over her. Washed... and left her Pure.

I entered her, briefly interrupting the flow. Angie gasped, her back aching back before her mind could counsel otherwise. My hands remained on her shoulders... as I slid deep into her sex. Deep. Deep enough to press against the deepest of entrances.

* * * *

This...

I Knew he was not fully inside of me.

Ineeded him fully inside of me.

It was humiliating... and I knew it.

I could simply scream and walk away.

He'd let me.

I shuddered... cumming...

it wasn't enough.

It didn't even feel... like an orgasm. Just a shudder.

I fucked him. I fucked him... until he was fucking me. I didn't care about splashing his bathroom with urine. The steady pounding at my womb...that I cared about. Cared... because he refused to fill me totally. He teased me... and I rode the high.

I felt him play with my clit. I heard myself scream as another orgasm ripped through me... another one that was nothing. I knew.

It was just over There.

* * * *

I pulled away. She was done urinating...

I watched her as she went about cleaning up. Standing there quietly, I let her think her thoughts. She did not look at me, but I could tell she wanted to. Her head... was too fixed.

The Master... smiled. On all fours.

I let the smile pull at my lips. Finished, she lifted her gaze...

I did not move. Blocking the door.

I waited.

I watched the thoughts play across her face. She could stand... and the session would simply end. She could... open her mouth. Suck on the penis that had just pounded her pissing cunt. Rude words... but the Blunt Truth. Sadly... it's not something she's unfamiliar.

It's thechoice that troubles her. Because to stand... means to Trust in me to honor my word. Which she knows I will.

Then... there is the small matter. Of just how horny she really is.

* * * *

Walk Away.

He'd let me.

Walk Away.

There would be no mention of any shame of being disappointed.

But...

I can't deny it.

Raymond has me bound in some way.

Bound... because he's the most honest person I Know.

Walk Away.

I crawl towards him. The smell on his member excites me. Once before... it was repulsive. That was when the chains were more physical. The stench of sweat and sex filled my senses... not this passion-bloated thing that claimed me now.

Down. I let myself remember the training. Down... it was different somehow. Something inside of me... hated acting like a slut. It was dim... but there. I ignored it... savoring the peculiar flavor. My hands slid around his ass as I settled down. Not for a snack... but to give him pleasure.

* * * *

EvenI had to admit... it was a truly erotic sight. Didn't have an orgasm... and for good Reason.

It was taking everything I had... to not turn her into another Kandra. Angie... was simply so willing.

The fight for control was internal... never showing on my face.THOSE features were contorted in bliss. Almost as an aside did I notice my hands in her hair. Her moans... the way her tongue slid over my member. I dismissed the sensation while experiencing it... because to do one or the other... would mean a loss of control. So... I did both.

Hissing, I stopped Angie. Her eyes questioned. I smiled... she smiled. Though... she did not See the Shadows cloaking my eyes.

I moved into the bedroom. The water began running. I smiled, waiting patiently. Erotic... and sensible. Tempting.

Standing at the foot of my bed, I Felt her approach from the rear. I knew her intent... and forced myself to be surprised. I failed... the Master Knew Angie was near. Still deep in the thrall of her Lust. The experience must have been deeply emotional for her to open herself as she did...

I sat back, a gentle smile playing across my lips.

* * * *

Her breath.

I could smell the chemicals and freshness. With the Senses of the Beast... I caught her essence.

It is... peculiar. Large women... if you take the time and Know where to look... have a strength. The Beast Knows this... it is within her as well. I find it... pleasing.

As pleasing... as the faint hint that drifts between Here and Maybe. It's there... and Not.

She slides her hands around my waist. I smile... feeling the growing power swell within me. Her scent shifts slightly... obliterating the freshness. Strangely... there is still quite a bit of that pungent twinge urine leaves on the flesh.

Then... I catch it fully. She presses her face against my back... and I hear her sniff... then pause.

Prey Know the Scent of a Predator.

And... she surrenders.

I turn slowly, knowing she will remain still. The smile that plays at my lips... is not cruel. Is not... the cocky overconfidence of a Master. No... it is the smile of a true predator. I understand this... with a clarity that excites me as never before.

I touch her chin. Her eyes drift to mine... then fall gently in obedience to the silent command.

I do so enjoy the sight of a Woman giving head willingly... knowingly... and with a care that borders on Love.

Borders... but never crosses. That Line... has yet to reveal itself from the Nothing of the Shadows.

* * * *

Funny.

I would have thought the Master would have more... flair. This... was crude. It lacked the...

I checked myself... mainly because it would do no good. The Form and Essence would Grow... as the Mind grew. Still... I find it frustrating to watch the Form experience what I already Know.

Sitting back, I watched with new Eyes as she swallowed my member whole. I experienced the sensations... one and all. But... there was something missing. I Know/Knew what it is... and stare.

I stare at this Nothingness as my fingers snake through her hair. I can hear her mewling... feel the drool pool at the corners of her mouth. I thrill at the sensation of her hands... clutching at my rear... my things.

And it all means less than Nothing... because of what is Missing.

The Hunger fuels my Form... and I watch idly... focused on what is Missing. Angie obeys. Part of me is pleased... and I still stare. I sense a tendril snake towards her. It takes less to pull it back than it took to scribe these words... and still I stared. It has a Name.

A simple Name.

Even worse, I think, it has a Face.

It is... was Real.

I... Remember...

And Stare at what is Missing... willing Shadow to be there... to fill what dare not know any substance... not even the blessed cold of Shadow.

* * * *

I... was... used.

I allowed it.

It... was... glorious.

He took me. Just...

I have never been tossed about like a feather. It was not magic or technology that fueled his strength... it was me. He wanted me. And I gave myself to him.

Suddenly... being fucked while pissing... didn't seem to bother me.

Not when I was being rudely shoved onto all fours... not when he plastered his mouth against my cunt and slurped like it was the fountain of life... or just a pond where water would see him witness another sunset. Not when he entered me... just... filling me totally. I remember screaming... I remember when he touched... then pounded... at that dark, inner door. Now... there was only a gaping maw. And pain. And...FULLNESS.

I remember clawing at the bedsheets. I remember seeing with pain-clarity... only to have this blotted out... as he fucked me. Deep. Hard. Relentless. I remember the orgasms... only as after images. Awestruck, I simply let him do what he wanted.

WhatI needed.

So it did not surprise me when one finger forced its way into my asshole, though the yelp said otherwise. It was nothing for me to accept a second... then third digit. I Knew what he wanted. Knew the humiliation of having a cock in my asshole.

But never... by my own choice.

Out in one stroke. Free... and it left me wanting.

I held on to that Moment. I waited... and watched my Past.

The chains. The smell of leather... and my desperation. The fear. I remember... and remember asking myself... why.

Then... it happened. Now. I needed it.

I reached for him.

* * * *

Nowthis... was interesting.

I knew she was Reaching.

By this... I mean...

There is a Place deep within us all... someplace where the truly dark emotions seem to cloister. Here is where Angie stretched forth one hand. Though... there was none of the Fear I expected to see.

I slid back and forth in her hand. She responded with ease. A familiariaty that I find... disquieting.

Watching... I found it... odd.

Experiencing it... was nothing less than pleasure.

I chose to watch. Watch as she pressed the tip of my member to her rear entrance.

I watched as my hands spread her cheeks slowly. Watched as they...

* * * *

It wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Data. I turned my attention away from my anal assault. Somewhere within my Mind I Noticed the screams and other utterances. I... was more interested... in the glowing network that connected the minds.

The Matrix.

I sifted through the sea of data... looking for anything that caught my attention. Secrets? No. Just... something.

Data.

Like the feel of my cock inside Angie's asshole.

Stock exchange prices.

A sex simulation. It felt wrong... so I adjusted it.

It dumped the participants. Elf. Norm.

Death would have been kinder for the elf.

The Norm?

I file away her life.

I return to my Form.

Return to Angie's near-exhausted body. She struggles to remain conscious as I pleasure her without mercy. I feel Control... and it tests the limits of the Flesh.

Thought... and I ease her into the sweetness of slumber. The orgasm carries her into Sleep's arms... and a wave of Good Emotions washes over me. She claws at the bedsheets... then her grasp slips. Gently. Her eyes roll slightly in their sockets. Her smile twitches... aftershocks from the orgasm.

I toyed with the Sensation of my spent member shrinking from her still clutching rear orifice. The flesh smiled... as I let it slide into Oblivion.

The Machine set about its tasks. The Master... turned over Ideas and bits of the Data. Mostly emotional. Some... cold bits of ones and zeroes. The Beast... snarled.

It knew. Satiated... it Knew.

* * * *

She never saw my form rise. Never stirred as it crept silently into the darkest corner of the livingroom. Never noticed the sudden chill that followed as the form... slid into the Shadows. As I was once again Whole.

The Throne of Bones hummed with the Thoughts of countless Minds.

I turned my eyes to the Shadows... willing different vistas to drift through the haze of Nothing. I Noticed Morgana. Her face was darkened. I Knew what that meant... there was Sadness in her life once more.

Catalyst.

This... is the Name I have Chosen.

I hear the Beast Howl. The Machine... logs away this. Those within the Machine... cast their eyes to some imaginary sky. The Captain... sighs. A smile plays across his lips. One mirrored by the Master. He nods in acceptance. I see the Ideas.

Great wings unfurl from my back... which is larger by far than anyone save myself can truly Imagine. I rise from the Throne of Bones. It groans... a solitary greeting to it's Master. A tail of darkest ebon slithers from my Form. The Ideas and Thoughts and Emotions come. I let them.

One Thought... comes from the Master.Dragon? Yet where is the Treasure Horde?

Indeed.

* * * *

I didn't expect him to be there when I struggled back to consciousness. He was. Sitting in a black chair. He watched me closely. I slithered on the bed, groaning as my still sensitive skin burned with sexual afterglow.

I blinked.

One hand slowly lowered, the fingers twitching in the direction of my leg.

I smiled. The small heart tattoo was theonly thing I took pride in from my past. It was stupid... and my only trip into the darker areas of the Seattle Sprawl. I learned my lesson then and there.

I took my time getting up.

"Have someplace in mind?"

"I can do it myself. No magic. Something... different."

I raised an eyebrow.

* * * *

Kandra... was willing.

Angie... knew nothing.

There was something... perverse... in this action. Nothing necessary. I did it... because I chose to do so.

She closed her eyes...

And I Burned her.

fin

12