Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you," Mira said with a wink that the other's could've sworn made the usually stone face Shiedel blush for a second.

"Very well," Gorah said with a heavy sigh. "I hope you know what this means Rikahn. I could use the AWOL excuse since you technically didn't have my permission, but know that there is no returning once I have signed the form."

"I know Karnah will be pleased," Rikahn said with a shrug. "But I do understand. I would even consider this if I didn't believe in it myself."

"Good," Gorah said with a nod. "I'll see to it that you're provisioned for you trip to Boisel. For now, relax and rest up for the journey ahead."

"You three don't have to come with me," Rikahn said eyes focusing on Yoral mostly. "I don't know if I could forgive myself if something happened to any of you."

"Aw you're breaking our hearts," Mira said with a giggle.

"Face it lad," Goran said downing the last of his latest pint. "You're stuck with us until this journey is over."

"You can count on us Rikahn," Yoral smiled.

"So be it," Rikahn smiled at the three. "Make your preperations and get some rest. We leave at first light."

***

Later that night...

Goran tested the edge of his ax once again with his thumb, grunting in approval of the sharpness. He sat it down, next to its twin, and started putting his whetstone, oil and rag away. Next to his axes were his clothes, the cloth jerkin and studded leather pants along with his fullshirt of mithril chainmail and his steel breastplate.

He walked around with only a loincloth covering his cock as he poured himself the last of the ale he had, wanting to finish it off. Several scars, denoting the many battles he's been in, covered his very stocky and muscular body. He was just about to lay down when there was a knock on the post of his tent. He quickly said enter watching as a cloaked figure entered the tent.

"Why the hell did you agree to leave and go with him?!" The figure pulled the hood back to reveal a very pissed off General Boriehl staring at him.

"I am a mercenary and a clanless dwarf," Goran said looking back at her. "Since when did I need your permission General? If it's a matter of the money, you can cut my share from the payment."

"You know damn well it's not about money!" Boriehl said as her eyes began tearing up. "You are the commander of the group... and... and..."

"It will be a simple matter of choosing my successor," Goran said walking forward and lifting a finger to brush a tear away.

"But you'll be leaving me," the General was full blown crying now.

"That's enough Boriehl," Goran said pulling her into an embrace. "We both knew this could never had gone on long term. I am a clanless dwarf mercenary, you are a high ranking dwarf general of one of the greatest families of all Gloryhelm. A union between us is impossible."

"You have a clan!" She yelled looking up at him.

"Of which I have turned my back on!" Goran roared. "We have had this discussion before and I will not hear another word of it!"

"Please... I can't lose you...,"Boriehl said watching as Goran stared at her.

"Me and you... we can't continue," Goran said wiping the tears from her eye. "You need to find someone to honor your house, a noble house. Much better than mine would have ever been."

Boriehl stared at him for a moment before taking a step back and undoing the clasp to her cloak, which fell to the floor revealing her naked body except for a pair of boots. The male took in the sight of the female, smiling as he did. All dwarves were stocky, most well-toned as the General was as well. Though with females also proved to help their curves and breasts, especially with the General who sported a lovely pair of DDs and a lovely round ass. And while all dwarfs were strong looking, a female's skin was still soft to touch and eyes. She stepped forward and kissed his lips softly before breaking away.

"Then I have one final command as your General," Boriehl said in a shaky voice. "Fuck me all night, until both of us are exhausted and can't move a single inch."

"Oh really," Goran said letting his left hand slide to caress her buttock, then up her side to caress and massage her breast and nipple before sliding to her cheek... the quickly to the back of her head grabbing her braid in his strong grip. "Do you command me when you're in this tent?"

"No Sir... sorry Sir," Boriehl gasped before lowering herself to her knees and pressing her face against the growing bulge in Goran's loin cloth. "Please Sir, use your slut tonight. Use my holes, fill me with your cock and punish me Sir. Please leave your mark, make sure I don't forget and crave your touch while you're away."

"Much better slut," Goran said with a grin before pulling the string and letting his loin cloth fall to reveal his cock.

Boriehl held herself, not dare touching her lover's cock without his permission, knowing it would bring punishment. Instead she gazed as his cock which always amazed her. Dwarf cocks averaged about six inches but were always some of the thickest, averaging out to two inches across. Goran was slightly bigger, six and half inches long and two and a half inches wide.

Goran nodded and pulled the female's mouth to his cock which she opened and with practiced ease took it between her lips. He moaned as she sucked him, slowly taking him deeper until she was bobbing on most of his thick cock. He let her suck on him that way for a moment before pushing her head down and making her take the rest into her mouth, which she did with little effort. He held her there, cutting off her air for a few moments before pulling her off, lifting her back to her feet by her hair and wrapping his other hand around her neck.

"Is that how you're supposed to address me when we're alone?" Goran squeezing firmly but softly cutting off the air slightly. "By yelling at me? Telling me what I can't do? Making demands of me?"

"N... no Sir...," Boriehl chocked out the words. "S..sorry Sir. Please... forgive me..."

Goran released his grip on her hair but still held her neck as he slid his free hand between her legs to check her cunt. Sure enough the General was dripping wet, juices trickling down her legs. Goran smiled before pushing a finger inside her, making her gasp and start to a gargled moan. He played with her cunt for a little while longer before tossing her down to the furs.

"Face down ass up slut," Goran said. "You need to be punished for your mistake."

"Yes Sir," Boriehl said assuming the position quickly, presenting her bare ass, spreading her legs so that her dripping cunny was displayed as well.

Goran admired the sight for a second, tempted to just plunge his aching cock inside the lovely woman but reaffirmed to himself that she deserved a little punishment. As he walked over to where his bags he remembered when he discovered her submissive side. They had been intimate a few times beforehand, drunken celebrations of victories. Of course given their difference in positions it was had been kept secret, and Goran had always gotten Yoral to make him a few pregnancy prevention potions, which they called morning after grog.

Goran pulled out the item he was looking for, remembering their play one night, drunken sex as usual, though she had a bit too much. She began playing and fighting with him until she forced him to hold her down and began spanking her. She yelped at the first several swats, but those yelps quickly turned to moans until she begged for him to take her, which he did. He held her down, not letting her move as he used her cunt, giving her ass more and more spanks as he did. She begged for his to claim her, to treat her like a whore, at which point he told her that he owned her and that she would be his dirty little slut until they finally both climaxed hard.

The morning after, Boriehl confessed that she was usually submissive when it came to her lovers, she enjoyed letting them use and abuse her. Goran admitted that he was actually a much practiced Dom, learning the arts from a friend while he was spending time with Drows in the west. So for the next six months the two experimented, enjoying a very engaging experience. He would tie her up, spank her, whip her, choke her and use all her holes. She would have orgasm after orgasm if he wanted or be denied from coming for days on end.

Goran came back to the present, knowing why she was upset but also knowing that this day would come. He was a dwarf with no clan, she was a daughter of a prominent one. This would happen eventually. But it didn't break his heart any less as he brought down the small leather strap against her ass extracting her first yelp. The second one a little harder, then a third and a forth and not stopping until her ass started to turn a bright angry red from all the welts and she was sobbing slightly.

"Whose slut are you?" Goran said keeling down behind her and rubbing the head of his cock against her cunt lips.

"Yours Sir!" She said before crying out as his cock plunged into her pussy.

Goran gripped Boriehl's hips, and started roughly pounding into her cunt. He made sure his hips were smacking hard against the red sore ass cheeks as he bottomed out with each thrust. Her pussy squeezed his as her juices coated his cock and dripped down her thighs. He could tell she was already close, he was too so he spoke and gave her permission.

"Cum slut!" He barked feeling himself going over the edge.

"Yesss... thank you Sir!" Boriehl gasped before her pussy exploded in orgasm.

Goran groaned as he felt his lover cum, and threw his head back letting his cock explode. Thick ropes of dwarven cum filled the General's cunny. He held himself inside as the last bit was deposited inside her before pulling out and grabbed the strap. He gave her ass several more swats as he watched his seed drip from her hole before standing up and dropping the strap.

"I'm heading out for a moment," Goran said pulling his breeches and a shirt on. "You will stay in that position until I get back."

"Yes... Sirr...," Boriehl moaned weakly, panting and gasping in her post orgasmic bliss.

Goran chuckled before walking out of his tent.

***

Yoral sighed as she added the last few ingredients to the potion that she was brewing and giving it a quick stir before covering the pot. All that she needed now was to let it boil for a few minutes and then it was good to go. Morning after potions were pretty easy to make, so when Goran asked her to make one for him she decided to make a few, to make sure the very sexually active group had then if they needed. Not much questing would be done if someone got knocked up.

Yoral checked her belongings again, making sure that she had everything ready to go for tomorrow. A few basic and advanced spell books, a few magical trinkets, a few other potions that would be helpful and a couple more robes and bad weather clothes. After she was done she walked back to cauldron and checked it, happy with the color and the smell she casted a simple charm to show her what the potion would do and confirmed it was morning after.

She took out six large bottles and a smaller one. She would get three portions out of the large and a single use out of the smaller one. Filling them all up she packed the six and took the small one, setting it aside to and deciding to give it to the dwarf tomorrow morning. If he was asking for it, then he would probably be busy. With that she made her way out of the tent.

Mira had asked her to stop by because she too had need a favor as well. She made her way through camp, nodding the few people one watch for the night. Coming to Mira's camp in the mikrat area, she stopped outside and distinctively heard the sounds of sex inside. The elf shook her head and knocked, hoping the mikrat did not want her to join as she hoped to see Rikahn tonight. A few moments later Mira poked her head out and smiled before pulling the elf inside.

"What's this about?" Yoral asked before suddenly stopping in her tracks, surprised to see General Shiedel covered up in Mira's fur bed who was staring at the elf in shock as well.

"Just need a favor," Mira said with a grin. "That spell you use when we're together. Is it possible for you to cast it on me?"

"Naughty kitty," Yoral said grinning back. "Yes, it will just be take minute."

"That's great," Mira said her smile getting bigger. "Just I want it, a little shorter and quite a bit thinner too..."

Yoral nodded before casting the spell, giving Mira the magic cock through a little smaller then she had used on her lover. Mira kissed her once it was done, telling the elf to have fun with her huma. Yoral giggled before heading out, pausing and blushing a bit when she heard Mira say something about the General presenting her tail hole... which she guessed meant asshole. Anal was something she had been worried to try...

Yoral shook the thought out of her head and starting making her way through the camp again before finally coming to Rikahn's tent. She knocked on a wooden post and heard him beckon to enter. A single candle lit up the tent, her eyes quickly adjusted to find Rikahn laying in a bed of furs. His chest was bare and even though that was the only part she could see due to the fur that covered him, she knew he was naked underneath.

Yoral smiled when she saw him, and he smiled back at her. She stepped forward, grabbing her top and pulling it over her head. He watched staring intently at her breasts until she dipped and removed her bottoms as well. His eyes fell to the swaying hips and the hint of her cunny. She walk over to the candle, turned so she was facing away and bent over to give him a view of her round ass and pussy lips as she blew the candle out, plunging them into darkness.

Rikahn didn't see or hear anything until he felt Yoral's form crawl into the bed with him. They both laid there, letting the hands explore each other's bodies until Rikahn quickly pulled the elf into an embrace. They did not release each other for the rest of the night.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12