Embrace The Madness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His strength and resilience was weakening. His breaths became more gargled each time he tried to breathe for air. He wanted to die, but not like this. This wasn't death, this was torture. He could feel his back being torn apart, the female's fingers gripping and clutching around internal organs, only to pull them out of his body and feast on them. Suddenly another had dropped down beside him, his vision had yet to go dark and he could see the male, as he began to dine with the other female. The pain was still there as the two and even others, ripped and tore at his insides.

The unmistakable sound of screaming was heard from all corners of the town, until finally everything went silent. Even as the small group continued feasting on his corpse, Dwayne's torment had finally been put to an end. By the early evening hours, as the sun was beginning to set behind the western horizon, the small town of Appleton fell victim to the raging plague. Very few, if any at all, were given the chance to witness another sunset...

12