Embracing the Night

Story Info
Sex, clubs, and the undead.
4.8k words
4.04
31.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city was like most: large buildings, the constant blinking of traffic lights, and the constant hum of human life. The business was done by day, but as night fell the city truly came alive. Hundreds of people moved about the docks visiting the bars, clubs, and hang outs that littered the docks. The lives of many would rise and fall at these very hotspots of activity, but this story is about only one.

She was tall with black hair flowing down to her lower back. Her skin was pale and her eyes were a dazzling blue like the shining heart of a glacier. A sleek red dress held close to her body showing off sensual curves. A string strap purse swayed at her side, and boots with 4 inch heels ran up to her knees. Her name was Mai, she was 22 years of age, and she was the undead.

She had been the student of a local community college until one faithful night that she had a run in with a creep and a date rape drug. The guy was halfway into having his way with her when He came. The next thing she had known she was in the apartment that had become her home these last few months. The would-be rapist put too much into her drink, and she OD'ed in that alleyway. Her savior had took pity on her, and brought her into his world.

Tonight was her night to take flight and show Him that she was more then a fledgling. This was her first night feeding on her own, and the instructions were simple. Find prey and feed without being caught by the human authorities. After nearly half a year of training she felt she was ready. This was the night to shine and show she wasn't a failure.

All around her was the steady beat of hundreds of hearts, filling the night like a rhythmic symphony. She smirked gently exposing the tip of one of her fangs as she surveyed the crowed around her. Ahead lay the Spider & the Fly, one of the hottest clubs in town. When she was still a mortal she would never dare come near one of these places, but now things were different. She moved past the line of gathering people and moved to the bouncer watching the door. No move was made for ID, and no explanation was given. A second was taken to catch the bouncer's eyes, and within moments she was making her way into the crowded club.

The same smirk stayed on her face as she made her way to the bar. An extension of the leg, a bending of the elbow and a pose was struck to pull the attention of those around her. She did not waste her time ordering a drink, because within moments she expected to have one brought to her. Previous nights of hunting with Him always were easy, especially claiming a subject after He had a chance to put them under. Undeath was not so hard, and she did not understand why it was so important that she did this on her own. She would have a mortal eating out of her hand within moments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The club was only half full, and those who were on the dance floor were moving with the partner they had been with for the last hour. Mai rested her head on the bar trying not to let a whining noise escape her throat. It had been hours since she had arrived at the club, and not so much as a single person had made an offer to her. She felt humiliated, especially considering there was some drunken frat boys earlier and not a one had even looked at her. She did not bother to raise her head as the seat next to her was taken.

After a few moments she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder, and she raised her head. Next to her sat an older woman who was smiling down at her. She had curly red hair that seemed to billow down from her shoulders and had light green eyes. She was wearing long sleeved burgundy blouse with a black vest over the shirt. A black skirt showed off powerful legs covering in black stockings and ending in sleek heels. The woman shook her shoulder for a moment before asking, "Are you alright Miss?"

She smiled faintly up at the woman who was showing some sign of concern for a stranger. Sitting up in her stool she straightened herself our, smoothing out her dress and resting her back against the bar. "I'm fine madam, thanks for the concern. I guess I am just worn out from all of the dancing I've been doing tonight."

She tried her best hand at lying, having spent the whole time here glued to this very seat. She did not want to sound pathetic so she tried her best to hide her activities of the night. She gave the woman a quick look over causing a twinge of hunger in her stomach. The woman had a steady and strong heartbeat that seemed to call to her like a siren. She managed to snap herself out of her hunger daze and gave the woman another smile. "My name is Mai," she offered her hand; "I didn't see you in the club earlier. Did you just arrive?"

The older woman watched her for a few moments before offering her own smile and taking the hand giving it a firm shake. She held her hand for a moment and slowly withdrew her hand sliding her fingertips over the back of Mai's hand. "You are very observant. I did just arrive a few minutes ago. I just left another club that I frequent. It has become... dull. Excuse me, I am being rude. My name is Elaine. It is a pleasure to meet you Mai."

A shiver ran down her spine, like a tingle of energy, as the woman withdrew her hand. It took her a moment to re-gather her thoughts and focus on Elaine's words. "Another club you say? It must have been more exciting then this place. This place has a lot of moving bodies but a definite lack of exploring into new people."

Elaine's brow rose gently at the interesting usage of words, but the smile never wavered from her face. "Oh this place does have its charm. It seems to have been entertaining enough to keep your attention. Have you explored many people tonight?"

A blush splashed crimson against Mai's cheeks at the woman's words, even though she had no reason to be embarrassed. "Well... this place has had too few people that were interesting enough for me. Most have been content to just flail about and dance. You have been the first who has actually been interested in conversation."

Elaine shrugged gently, turning towards the bartender at her back. "Scotch, two ice cubes." She turned back towards Mai and offered a smile. "How about you, dear? It will be my treat, an offering in the name of conversation."

She shook her head, gulping slightly in memory of her last experience with normal human food since the change. "No, I should be fine. I like to keep my head level so I don't drink at clubs."

With a nod, Elaine turned fully towards Mai, her knee sliding against her legs for just a moment. Mai felt an odd twinge, one she had never felt before. She had avoided drinking or using her gaze to get a drink and she was only feeling the effect of hunger, or at least that is what she keeps telling herself. She had been a very straight-laced, vanilla girl before the change, so she did not understand the odd feelings she was experiencing. She tried to ignore it, planning to tell Him when she got back to the lair. It was probably just some side effect of the change like she had been warned of.

"So," said Elaine," I frequent the docks often, and this is the first time I have seen you. You sound like you are quite the party girl, so I assume you have been to clubs before. Are you new in town?"

"Oh no, I have lived in this town all my life. I just never went to a club before... I mean before recently. I have been hanging out at a ton of clubs recently." She puts on her best smile, not believing that she slipped up. She had been rehearsing this night in her head for a while and she was trying to stay by the lessons she was taught. One of the most important was to show confidence, and never show that you were a novice. She had been a shy type for years so she did not have much experience in life, but now that she was dead she was truly going to live.

"So you have been blossoming into a social butterfly and seeing the night life? By any chance have you been to the Sugar Petals? It is the club I just came from."

"Oh of course" Mai kept her face a smiling mask. Elaine had an odd way of talking, almost like she was using some kind of code. The name of the club seemed familiar, but she didn't even remember seeing that club when He had shown her about town. "I was there just a few nights ago, I had tons of fun."

The smile on Elaine's face slowly slid into a long grin, her posture slipping as she leaned towards her. "So you like those kinds of clubs do you? From the looks of you I wouldn't think you were that type. You don't seem to be the type of mouse who plays with cats."

It took some effort on her part to keep her face blank. She was confused by the woman's words, but she was also infuriated by being referred to as a mouse. He had called her a shy little mouse for those first few months and she hated it. Her anger was held in as she did not want to cause a scene. The hunger in her stomach grew inflated by her anger. She needed to feed and soon. "Oh I definitely am the type; I go at it till the first light of dawn breaks. I like to wear people down and then keep going."

A wicked smile played on Elaine's face, making Mai figure she had said something that the woman liked. Mai watched Elaine as her hunger pulsed in the background along with the heartbeats within the room. The hunger only grew when not fed, and it always found someway of getting out.

"Well Mai, I don't wish to cut your night of dancing short but I was wondering if you would like to continue this conversation in someplace less crowded. It would definitely give your legs a chance to rest and I can fix a pot of coffee. You'll enjoy yourself I'm sure. Besides, I don't bite."

But I do, echoed in Mai's head as she watched the woman. This was the opportunity she had been waiting for all night. Being alone with someone would be perfect for feeding. She would not even feel guilty about using her gaze. Elaine's memory would need to be wiped anyway. Mai offered Elaine a sweet smile, "I would love to, just lead the way."

Elaine turned in her chair causing her knee seemed to slide along Mai's leg, sending shivers of electricity through Mai's spin once again. She did not know what was wrong with her, but she would definitely tell Him about it once she returned to the lair. She pulled her purse up to her shoulder and followed after Elaine. Her hunger burned through her body and pulsed through her mind. Elaine's hips almost seemed to sway to the beat within her head. She followed the sway of the hips out of the club to where Elaine had parked her car.

Mai slipped onto the leather seats as her head was beginning to clear. Only as the engine of the car came to life did she realize that she had agreed to have coffee in an unknown home of a woman she just met. This could have been some mad woman who led young girls to her home to be raped by their psycho son, husband, or whatever male they had in the house. She had to smile to herself at this though. Before she would have been worried, but now that she was undead she would be in control of whatever happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car pulled up to a cozy looking townhouse facing the river. The coloring was an off grey in the darkness, and a single light was seen in the front window. A garage was on one side of the house, but Elaine parked the car in front instead of in the driveway. Elaine smiled at Mai and slipped out of the car, walking around and getting Mai's door for her. A smile slipped on Mai's lips as she stood from the car and look up at the house.

Mai followed Elaine towards the house, her eyes locked on the small of her back and the steady flow of blood just under the skin. She licked her lips thinking of the sweet fluid that would soon be hers. Her hunger was like a constant buzz now, its presence not something she could set aside. She would not have to hold off from her hunger for long as she soon planned to feed.

Elaine opened the door to the house and stepped inside. Mai stopped at the doorstep unable to cross. She was frozen in place and cursed inwardly at the inconvenience. He had warned her of this aspect of being the undead, creations way of giving humans some sort of chance. She only stood at the doorway for a brief moment before Elaine called from within the house asking if she was coming inside, and that she could come right on in. At the sound of the invite she slipped inside quickly trying to rebuild her composure.

The living room was empty and a light was coming from a door down the hall. She closed the door behind her and locked it as Elaine called out. "Make yourself comfortable, I will be out in one moment. I simply need to change into something more fitting. I will be just a moment."

Mai had no intention of waiting as she slipped down the hallway and stood before the door. She smiled and slowly opened the door revealing a plush bedroom holding a large four poster bed. On the side of the room was a door leading off and to the right of that was a large dresser and armoire, the mirror on top showing the door closing but not the woman who was standing there. With a click the door was shut and Mai slowly scanned the room for Elaine when the bathroom door swung open and out stepped Elaine.

She was wearing nothing but an ankle length sleek silk robe of a royal navy blue fringed in a midnight blue colored lace. Black fishnet stockings clung to her legs running under the robe and her feet were graced with 5 inch heels. A large pendant hung between the swells of her breasts, and twin sapphire earrings rested in her ears. She stopped at the sight of Mai and then grinned playfully. With long sweeping strides she moved towards Mai saying, "Eager are we? That is always good as the night is not wasted in the chase."

Mai froze in the spot as time seemed to slow down to a crawl. She saw the movement of every muscle in Elaine's body as she walked towards her. Mai knew she should have simply blanked her mind and fed, but for some reason she could not find herself able to do it. Her night with Elaine had been short yet enchanting, and she found herself unwilling to simply push the woman's mind aside and feed. Worst yet was the ever present hunger which seemed to flair to life at the sight of the woman. Any words which Mai would have spoke were lost as Elaine closed the distance between them and stepped into her placing a fierce kiss at her lips.

Her body stiffened in shock and her first reaction was to throw the woman off as she did not feel that way towards other females. But instead she felt a fierce growl within her head and found herself melting into the kiss. She tried fighting, but found she was unable as her hand slide slowly up Elaine's sides. Her fingers seemed to burn with an electrical energy at the feeling of the robe and the flesh held underneath. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own and it was reacting to the woman's touch.

She tried to struggle but only found her hands roaming over Elaine's body with greater passion. It took her a moment before she knew what was happening but by then it was too late. It dawned upon her like a coming storm, and she cursed herself for her own stupidity. He had warned her about ignoring her hunger and had been warned that ignoring it would simply cause it to take on a different form. She had been expecting it take much longer to have any adverse effect, and she was not expecting her bloodlust to transform into an overpowering lust.

Her awareness was suddenly pulled away from her inner struggle as hands pulled at the sides of her dress, lifting it higher. The cloth slide over her skin like water as Elaine raised it up. Her eyes took in the cream colored skin that lay underneath its red wrapping. She stopped once the cloth was raised to Mai's waist exposing her silk undergarments. She stepped into Mai slowly leading her back into the bed and slowly lowered her onto the sheets.

Mai's heart was thundering in her chest as she watched the woman make her way around the bed. She could not find the strength to resist Elaine's advances. Her mind was filled with the constant hum of the lust and she knew the only way to sooth it was the feeling of flesh on flesh. Her eyes stayed glued onto the woman standing over her as Elaine slowly slipped off her blue robe. She was covered in a crisp tan and her body looked firm but so soft at the same time. Mai found herself reaching out to Elaine as she straddled her lap and smiled.

Elaine's hands quickly came to rest on Mai's cheeks, gently cradling her face. Slowly her hands slide down her body coming to the rise of her chest. Mai lay helpless to the sensations pulsing through her body. A tingle of sparks fluttered along her spine that built the lower the hands moved down her body. The sparks reached a thunderous peak as the hands cupped her bosom causing her back to arch.

A long wordless moan escaped her lips as her breasts were slowly kneaded by expert hands. Her resistance to the burning lust was forgotten and was replaced with a yearning for the touch of Elaine's skin against her own. The moan that held in her throat fell into a gasp as nimble fingers found her peaks and gave them a quick squeeze. The sounds emanating from her throat only brought a smile to Elaine's face, "Oh yes, I have found myself a screamer. It is always good to know the one underneath me is enjoying herself."

Mai's body squirmed at the intense sensations brought on by the knowing hands of Elaine. Soft sounds of pleasure were all her throat could manage to create. The hands which were brining her so much joy stopped and she let out a sound of outrage only to feel the hands move lower. All along her body a tingle built within her like a coming wave ready to crash over her mind and takes her away. The only sound she could hear was quick gasps coming from her own throat. She threw her head back and let loose a long cry of pleasure as Elaine's hands came into contact with the flesh on her hips and began to slide her dress upwards.

Elaine smiled down at the mewling woman who lay beneath her. Her eyes roamed faster then her hands as she finished removing the red wrapper from the new treat. It had been some time since she had found a lover as reactive as Mai and it felt absolutely delicious to be able to make someone melt into a mass of pulsing flesh. Taking a moment to rouse Mai long enough to slide the dress over her head, Elaine nonchalantly tossed the cloth aside and moved down to take a taste of her lips

The kiss was a sweet brushing of lips followed by a passionate meeting of mouths and tongue. The taste of Elaine's lips were like honey against Mai's tongue and she could not help but pull one into her mouth and suck upon it. Pride burned within her heart as she heard a moan from Elaine. She was lost within the sweet flutter of her lips and lashings of her tongue, but still she yearned for the feeling of hands against her skin. Slowly Elaine pulled back freeing her lip from Mai's mouth.

She grinned at the woman beneath her and slid a hand from her hip to her heart bringing another gasp from Mai's throat. Skin moved against skin as Mai's back arched and she pressed herself against Elaine. Moving along the bed Elaine's face soon was level with Mai's chest, and a long slow lick against puckered flesh brought sweet sounds from her throat. Full lips wrapped tightly around hardened flesh and cries of pleasure filled the air. The body beneath Elaine shook violently from the sensations which were flowing threw her. The time was right Elaine thought to herself as she slid further down Mai's body leaving a trail of kisses against her skin.

Mai's hips jumped into the air at the first caress of hot breath against her folds. Her body had opened like a flower and a steady stream of nectar showed how much she was enjoying herself. Elaine nuzzled against the soft thighs that led to the treasure before her eyes. Mai thrust her hips trying to bring some contact between her burning center and the one who was causing these feelings but Elaine was content to taste of her skin with quick kisses and gentle nips of teeth.

12