Emerald Forest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna struggled to use her arms to support herself on the tentacle round her waist so she could get the words out.

Ashmedai chuckled.

"Well, it seems you can't pass through here either, mortal..."

More tentacles wrapped themselves round her limbs, as the mass began shifting, stripping her of her robe.

Anna was having a hard time trying to think, her entire mind feeling giddy and disorientated in the presence of the demon. Instead she simply stared, her eyes taking in the muscular lines of Ashmedai's body.

"You seem quite taken with me mortal. You haven't even tried to retain your dignity."

He indicated towards her robe, which currently rested on a stationary coil of tentacled mass.

"Look, I hold your garments in my grasp, and you don't even attempt to retrieve them."

Anna was silent, too lost in the awe-inspiring presence of the demon to respond as her eyes took in the beast's magnificently sturdy torso.

Whether through the magicks he was giving off, or her own awe at the sight before her, she was painfully aware that her nipples were hardening, and her crotch had not stopped dribbling since those first fateful steps.

"Imp got your tongue?" Ashmedai sneered.

"I see already your thighs are smeared with your body's carnal needs...

"Perhaps I should do something about that?"

His tentacles slithered over Anna's unresisting body, securing her limbs at rights angles to her torso and sliding round each breast, before pulling apart her thighs and slipping across their wet surface.

Anna gasped at their touch, finding each stroke, each brush to be maddeningly erotic as more of her skin awoke to Ashmedai's siren call.

"I said, would you like me to fill that needy hole between your legs?"

Anna gulped, and tried to resist the urge pushing against her, threatening to push her over the edge of reason.

She failed.

"Y-yes... please..."

The second Boggins and Octavius saw Ashmedai shift his attention, the two began sprinting towards the demon. A strong spell from Octavius to stun him, a fatal lancing from Boggins and they'd be laughing.

This thought helped spur Boggins on as he raced out of hiding, and down the cavern's edge in Anna's footsteps.

So much so, that he'd soon left Octavius far behind.

'Dammit,' he thought.

'Can't get there before he does. We need to time this right.'

Boggins looked behind him, but saw no sign of the ageing wizard.

Puzzled, he looked forward again, only to see something whizz past him. Looking down, he found its source.

Two pairs of scarlet hands, each with sharp, dark nails had appeared at the edge of the ledge and in a split second, two red blurs flew past Boggins' line of sight before coming to a rest.

They had been caused by two brightly coloured demons standing before him. Each was naked as the day, with every inch of skin a bright, blood red.

Their bodies were both a perfect image of wanton desire, with slender calves, but powerful thighs above delicate feet, crowned by ripe, round backsides and smooth waists.

Their stomachs were slim and toned, and the slightest hint of powerful abdominal muscles lay under two pairs of large, pendulous breasts.

Both had slender arms and sleek hands with elegant fingers, but it was when Boggins' sight reached their faces that his mind stumbled upon a contradiction it couldn't wrap itself around.

Their faces were at once youthful, and full of energy and zest, but at the same time, they hinted at worldly knowledge, and experience harking back through the entirety of time itself. They were an eternal and unfathomable consciousness, doing a completely convincing impression of something young, fresh and wide-eyed.

A pair of horns that poked through each creature's glossy mane of black hair that rippled down to just below their necks.

The two demons were extremely attractive, and Boggins' treacherous body knew it. As he looked upon them, desire seemed to flow from their appearance, to trickle into his very eyes, reaching inside his body to pull his member to attention.

"Look, sissssterrrr..... hissed one of the demons, eyeing him up with a smile.

"Fresssssh preey..."

"Can we assisssst you, sssssstranger?" enquired her partner, taking a step forward, swinging her waist.

Perhaps, pleasssssse you?"

Boggins unsheathed his sword and adopted a combative stance. He couldn't let his guard down against the two lust sprites, and he had to get to the exit before Octavius missed his window of opportunity to free Anna.

'Mustn't... give in...' Boggins asserted, through gritted teeth, though the hardening rod between his legs was interfering with his concentration.

As he circled round the demonic seductresses, it didn't help that the pair were fixing their gaze on him and openly presenting their bodies to him with a flair the exotic dancers of The Randy Captain could only dream of.

"That sssword looksss heavy...." one of them teased.

"Why not put it down?" mocked the other.

"I can think of other usesss for those handsss..."

It wasn't long before Boggins' inner dialogue had stopped repeating its mantra of escape and provided a running commentary on the scene before him.

'Stop focusing on their bodies, and escape. Ignore their looks, they're just meant to ensnare you, entice you. Make you want them...

'They're so... enticing... those legs... those chests... it's like they're designed to put your libido into overdrive.'

Boggins shook his head and concentrated on strafing round the demons. He was halfway there - another few steps and the ledge would narrow, forcing them to pursue in single file...

This minor victory was dampened somewhat by the fact he was finding it harder to take his gaze off them and look where he was going, as a rising lust was stirring from his engorged prick.

Every time he tried to push it to the corner of his mind, the thought bounced back twice as stubbornly as before.

'It couldn't hurt though, could it? They're so beautiful... so stunning... Octavius isn't here, he'd never know...'

It was getting incredibly difficult to take the next step, his leg feeling as if it was made of concrete.

The sprite on the left smiled and beckoned him towards her.

As if of their own accord, Boggin's legs began taking large strides forwards.

Now the other was beckoning him too. Both smiled and slowly gyrated their hips as they kept curling their fingers, as if reeling in a catch.

Damn it. Boggins was getting mesmerised by the motion, and was finding it impossible to form a coherent thought. Meanwhile, his legs continued, unabated, to take him closer to the very things he was trying to avoid.

"Good boy. Ssssuch a goood boy..." one cooed.

"Dddrrrop your sssword..." her partner hissed.

John's fingers lost their grip on the sword and it fell to the floor with a clatter of metal, while he continued to advance.

"Ssstop," said the demon on his left, holding the palm of her hand flat out facing him.

The two demonesses sauntered towards him, their hips swaying with each stride.

In moments, he was standing motionless before one of the sprites, while the other strolled towards his back.

Jusst... sstay sstill..." murmured the sprite in front of him, while the one at his rear unsnapped his armour, and pulled the metal breastplate off over his chest.

It dropped to the floor with a metallic chime, leaving Boggins dressed in only the clothing he had entered the forest in.

In moments, the tunic he was wearing joined the breastplate, leaving his upper body completely exposed.

"Yessss. Sssuch a good boy desserves a kisss..." hissed the demon before him, as she leaned down to his chest and with a wet smack, planted a hot, moist kiss on his pectoral muscle. It left a ruddy imprint of the demon's lips behind as she did so.

Boggins felt the demon at his rear do the same between his shoulder blades. Both of the kisses left a warm, oddly pleasurable tingling sensation.

Boggins' entire body then began to relax, spreading outwards from the marks left by the sprites' lips.

The young adventurer felt a bit lightheaded and swooned back into the waiting arms of the demon behind.

"Yess... we'll take care of you now..." she reassured him, as she held him upright.

Boggins found himself quickly sinking into a pleasant daze as whatever toxin the sprites carried on their kiss spread through his body.

Precum began dribbling out of his member, leaving a moist stain through the fabric of his trousers.

The demon before him pulled down his trouser legs and brought her face near to his shaft.

Hot breath wafted out of her mouth and warmed the outer flesh of his member, causing Boggins to sigh involuntarily.

"Beautiful little thiiiing...." she cooed at her prize, before sticking out her tongue and lapping against the shaft, slathering it in heated saliva.

Boggins eyes rolled back in his head as the demon holding him smiled triumphantly and kissed him softly on the neck.

A floating feeling was filling him up now and Boggins was content to just rest in the comfortable hold of the sprite behind him as the one at his front began bobbing her head along his shaft.

Inside her mouth it was incredibly warm, and the slopping, sucking motion sent waves of pleasure flowing out of the shaft and down to his balls before radiating out across his body.

In no time at all he'd unleashed a torrent of seed down her gullet, which she greedily swallowed, and he collapsed, spent, to hang limply in the arms of her partner at his back.

Behind him, the sprite lowered Boggins to the floor, and sat, legs apart, so her prey was sitting between them, before gently pulling his head back, to rest in her comfortable bosom.

She casually flicked a wave of hair over her shoulder, leaving the round breast exposed for Boggins to rest his head on.

In front of him, the sprite who had only just swallowed his seed, rested on her knees and shifted towards him.

Sliding over her partner's legs, she slid her own below the thick thighs and pulled herself close, leaving Boggins sandwiched between the two sprites.

"Moooore pleasssure... you want more pleasssure..." she hissed at him, in a tone signalling more a statement, not a query.

Boggins gulped.

"Y-yes..." he admitted, nodding slowly.

The ruby seductress pulled Boggins' left hand to her right breast, so he could feel her exposed skin.

It was warm and soft, the texture smooth as velvet, as Boggins' hand ran over the porous red flesh.

With a slick motion, the sneaky sprite sank her waist into his lap and the adventurer felt his shaft become buried in a snug, hot chamber of the same velvety flesh he was running his hand along.

His eyes rolled back as the thick cavity walls sealed round his member and sank down to its base.

As Boggins head dropped back into the full bosom behind him, which supported him like a cushion, the sexual vampire at his waist lifted up in a sweetly slow motion, her sex sliding up his shaft with a slick friction.

Boggins felt his entire body tense, as if the upwards motion was pulling all his awareness, all his concentration, into those inches of flesh being pleasured by the sprite's private chamber.

The sprite slipped back down again and all the tension was released, as a miniature explosion of pleasure burst through his member and overwhelmed him.

When Boggins was able to get his concentration back, the sprite was already beginning to rise upwards again. Soon he was caught in a whirlpool of ecstasy, and the longer the demons restraining him kept it up, the harder it was to stay focused and not lose himself to it...

****

Anna was hopelessly caught in the snare of Ashmedai's tentacles. Fully restrained, two tentacles were alternating their piston motions into each of her most private holes.

The demon had been thrusting into her for coming onto an hour and each thrust seemed to bring her ever more into his thrall.

She had long since screamed herself hoarse with glee at the demon's penetrations and had forgotten all about the escape plan Octavius had drawn up less than an hour ago.

Instead, Anna simply rested limply in the demon's coils, her arms held outwards and each wrapped in the thick appendages, while her legs were splayed outwards and her entire torso nestled in more of the tentacles.

A couple had lazily wrapped round her breasts and were continuing the same gentle massage they had kept up for the past half hour.

She wore a simple, dizzy smile as her body rocked in time with the motions of her captor.

"Tell me human, how does it feel to surrender?" Ashmedai's voice seemed to come from within Anna's own mind as it echoed round the inside of her head.

"...ghh... good..." she croaked.

"Yes, I'm certainly glad you made the trip to my family's lair," chuckled Ashmedai as he drove the apprentice nearer to another orgasm.

"Maybe I can keep you... as my new toy..."

Anna was beginning to lose focus again as she was tipped nearer the brink. The sheer pleasure from the tight, reassuring hold of the demon and the sensation of being filled so completely was intoxicating.

"Well? What do you say, mortal?"

"s...sounds... nice..."

The hold tightened as the nest of tentacles pressed firmly against any remaining tense muscles, working out tension in her body. Anna sank back and sighed in delight as the slick organs inside her most intimate holes began to push her over the edge once more.

The sensation felt wonderful, and she rocked her hips in bliss at the thick pressure between her hips.

Behind her, her robe slid from off the bed of tentacles it rested on and slipped slowly towards the floor. With a heavy thud it hit the ground, as a dagger slipped from out of the garment and flew clear of its sheath.

Ashmedai screeched as, unseen to Anna, the exposed dagger bounced off his limbs, jerking her from her reverie. The blade had carved a nick in one of the tentacles, leaving a thick black liquid oozing out of the pale organ.

With its fellow limbs no longer holding her firm, and the demon's sexual delirium no longer gripping her mind, Anna was freed from his spell and dropped from her dreamlike reverie with a sickening thud.

Seeing her chance to escape, she yanked his intrusions from her nether regions before sliding out of his failing grip.

When she reached the floor however, the apprentice was surprised to not see Octavius or Boggins standing nearby, and her robes lying in a heap on the floor.

It was when she saw the dagger near a growing pool of the inky black blood spewing from Ashmedai's flesh however, that the penny dropped.

Anna picked the weapon up and pointed it at the demon. To an outside observer, it would seem like a futile gesture of defiance, but the apprentice had cottoned onto the fact that something about the blade was poison to the fiend.

A gift inherited from the previous student under Octavius, the blade was made from silver, and if Anna had to guess, she would posit that the purity of the metal was what repelled the demon so.

Even as she awkwardly put her robe back on while inching away from Ashmedai, the demon trembled and cowered, as if Anna could eviscerate him with her mind at any moment.

She circled the beast so she could hold both the demon and the exit in her line of sight. When it emerged that neither Octavius or Boggins had made it to the exit, Anna realised she'd have to backtrack to find them.

As she backed away from the creature in the direction she had come from, the apprentice took comfort in the knowledge that she now had a defence against the demon at the door...

***

Boggins was in heaven. Lying back in the arms of the lust sprite who had coaxed his first orgasm out from between his legs, his eyes were closed as her friend knelt on all fours facing away from him, as she dipped her hips up and down his shaft.

The mischievous creatures had changed positions, each eager to try satisfying the young adventurer as the other had just done, and Boggins wasn't about to stop them.

With his eyelids shut, the only sounds he was aware of were the slick wet squishes with each thrust and the hisses of contentment coming from the sprite before him, which slid like miniature adders of seduction into his ears to wrap round his mind.

"Feed... you musssst feed...." the one behind him encouraged him.

He groaned as he jetted another gout of fluid into the sprite, whose vaginal muscles clenched round his member, milking out the release. She turned herself round, without leaving his waist and the delightful twisting motion eked the delight out in slow, calm throbs of his organ.

As his pleasure died down, soft flesh pressed against his face, covering his eyes and nose in a soft mask. A nub slipped between his lips, and as Boggins' face lay smothered in the bosom, he felt a growing urge to suckle on the teat at his lips.

He closed his mouth round the nub, gave it a single lick with his tongue and prepared to suck...

But in a split second, the sprite was off his waist with a screech and had spun round to face him, her face curled in a snarl.

At nearly exactly the same time, the cushioning support of the breasts behind him disappeared, and he flopped backwards onto the floor. Looking up, he saw both sprites had banded together and were snarling angrily at something over his shoulder.

As he turned round, Boggins saw Anna standing behind him, pointing a rather petite knife at the two sprites. It was at that point Boggins' mind surfaced from its libido-focused trance and he realised he'd just spent an indeterminate amount of time pumping his sexual fluids into the very things he'd been trying to avoid.

"Fred, get your things," hissed Anna.

He didn't need telling twice. Boggins rushed to put his clothes back on, followed by his breastplate, before picking up his sword. He leapt over to Anna as the pair began backing away.

"Careful... I was pointing my sword at them and it didn't help me one bit..." he murmured.

"I think you've done enough damage with your sword," hissed Anna, as white fluid continued to dribble out of the crotch of one of the sprites.

"Besides, it's not the weapon itself that's repelling them, it's the silver in the blade. They seem to be averse to it."

"Wish I'd known that sooner."

"YOU wish?" spat an incredulous Anna.

"Ugh, let's just find Octavius and get out of here, okay?"

Boggins nodded meekly.

***

The duo didn't have long to travel until they found the wizard, despite his unusual position in the caves.

Octavius was almost staring them in the face, or would have been, if he wasn't fixated on his existing company.

A pack of sprites had him pinned to a wall a good ten feet from the ground. His back was pressed to the cave wall through the lust sprites' own unique magicks – not that he seemed to mind in the slightest.

Instead, he smiled in bewildered amusement at the half dozen or so demons surrounding him, occasionally closing his eyes in rapture as they took turns to suckle on his member, which was exposed to the elements as his robes lay wide open.

Around him the lust sprites looked like a pride of lions eyeing up their oblivious prey. Boggins found himself staring in horrified wonder as Anna, tried wafting her blade ineffectually at them

Too far for the demons to be perturbed by it, she instead wove a spell around the dagger, and allowed it to float up towards Octavius.

When it came within metres of him, the reaction from the lust sprites was instantaneous, as a chorus of screeches heralded their mass exodus from the area.

No longer under their influence, Octavius dropped to the floor, leaving Boggins to catch the wizened, loosely clothed old man.

"What-what happened?" spluttered Octavius, as he unsteadily got to his feet before flinging his robes back together.