Emerald Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrInsect
MrInsect
92 Followers

'As great as this offer is, my lord, I can't just make such a rash decision right away. When is this action?'

'Two hours after suns set tonight.' replied the Hutt, impressed with Jacks integrity.

'Then give me until an hour before suns set to make my decision.'

'Agreed. I hope you come to the right decision for yourself, as well as me.' said the Hutt.

He had two Twi'lek women, perhaps a little bit younger than Jack, clad in tiny bikini costumes escort him to his speeder, one red, one yellow, both tall, very busty, wonderfully curvy and with special instructions to do whatever Jack said. The reason for this was obvious but Jack decided to go along with it to answer some questions he had. As they arrived at his speeder, Jack looked around. He had parked his speeder near a large rock the would conceal them from prying eyes.

He lead the two sexy slaves behind the rock. The only way somebody could see the was if the walked around his speeder, which the security team had informed everyone to keep away from.

----------

MrInsect
MrInsect
92 Followers
12