Emerson and the Lion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali backed up a few steps and slipped off his shirt and then his shorts. His strong chest and legs had a smattering of dark black hair. He wasn't overly hairy and it gave a nice frame to his ample definition. He tossed the clothes on the floor and then went to a drawer and pulled out a tank top and workout shorts. He went over to my drawers and pulled out a matching shirt and shorts for me. I followed his lead and changed, turning to face the wall even though he'd seen me nearly naked before at the gym.

We went out and into the big house and down some back stairs to a workout room with every kind of equipment one could want. It made the university gym seem cheap by comparison and we had it all to ourselves. This time Ali wanted a hard workout. He put me through some heavy cardio until I was red enough to pass out. Then he put me through some small weights while he did the heavy lifting. He was always so gentle and encouraging. He was a good friend.

When we finished, he wrapped a thick, white towel around me and then took another for himself. I followed him over to a refrigerator built into the wall and he took out two small boxes of protein drinks. He put a straw in mine and we sat down on yoga mats against the wall and sipped while looking at each other sleepily. He reached over and tousled my hair and gave me an approving thumbs up.

Back in his little glass house someone had left two plates covered in silver lids on the small table. He offered me a seat and then took off the lids to show plates piled with eggs, a small piece of steak, and bowls of grapefruit pieces. I'd worked up a pretty good appetite so it didn't take long to finish it all. When we finished, he just covered them back up and pushed me back towards the bathroom.

Ali went in after me, his hand on my wet back. He pushed me towards the shower and started to lift off my shirt. I pulled away from him a little, not feeling comfortable being undressed like a child. He shrugged and started to take his own shirt off... and then his shorts. I didn't know what to make of it. Did he want us to shower together? I walked back towards his bed area and decided I would wait until he finished. He gave me one of those, "What's wrong?" looks. I pointed towards him and held up one finger and then towards myself and held up two fingers to tell him to go first. I signed that I would wait there. He looked kind of disappointed, but nodded and went back into the bathroom without closing the door.

A few minutes later he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He pointed towards the shower and waved me in. I went in and saw that he had left the water running. Luckily the shower glass had this frosted stripe across the middle so I thought my naked areas would be somewhat covered. While he disappeared into the closet to dress, I quickly shucked my clothes and jumped in.

The whole time in the shower I did not look back. I didn't know if he was looking at me and I couldn't hear anything, obviously, so I just wanted to assume he had dressed and left. When I finished, though, I couldn't figure out how to turn off the water. Everything was this weird touchpad automation with jets coming at me from different directions.

I turned outward towards the bathroom and saw he had left a new towel and some clothes on the counter for me. I hopped out and wrapped the towel around me and went out to find him sitting on his bed in a small pair of jogging shorts with no shirt, typing away on a laptop. I got his attention and pointed towards the shower and he jumped up and followed me back in. He turned the water off, but then lingered in the bathroom while I fidgeted with my towel. He went to my clothes and handed me a pair of white boxer briefs. These weren't cheapy discount store style, they were soft, thin, sheer material. They were semi transparent, so although I slipped them up and on under my towel, I still didn't feel ok with letting him see them.

Ali rolled his eyes at my modesty, but he turned his back so I could finish dressing. I knew I was being silly. He was this tall, straight, muscled guy who had a girlfriend, or at least I assumed he did. He saw me as a little kid he was being kind to, I really had nothing to worry about. But still, I'd been raised with modesty and not being naked with other people. I just wasn't used to this culture. I pulled on the small pair of white shorts and a white tank top.

I went back out to the bedroom and he typed on his laptop that he had a little work to do, but I could take a nap on his bed and watch some tv for awhile. He put on a nature program about hippos in Africa. It's odd because I'd put that on my university interests survey that asked about what tv shows I liked to watch. I liked nature shows because there is usually just one person speaking and with the captioning on it's easy to follow. I took one of his pillows to hug and laid down by the foot of his oversized bed while he started his work. I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up with my head on his chest. The afternoon sun was streaming through the glass which was heavily tinted. I looked up and Ali was asleep with my body snuggled into his side. He had one arm back behind me, his hand resting on my butt. My head rose and fell with his breathing. His heartbeat thumped softly against my ear. It didn't feel creepy or weird. He was warm which I appreciated in this overly air conditioned room.

My hand was on his stomach, hard abs with a little trail of hair from his chest down to his shorts. I realized I'd never touched him there. It felt electric as I let my hand glide over the ridges of his stomach muscles. I looked up to check and his eyes were closed, his chest rising and falling slowly, evenly. I let myself explore a little. His nipples were small, maybe just a little bigger than my own, but darker, browner than his chest. He must have spent time outside with his shirt off because his chest matched the brown of his arms. I slid a hand up and cupped his chest, solid rock.

I stopped for a minute and thought to myself, "So at what point does this go from just feeling around to being actual gay activity?" I mean he was always touching me freely, but I don't think he meant anything by it. Why would he? He could have any girl he wanted. Why would he go for a small, deaf, weird kid from LA.

Me, on the other hand, I was drawn to his strength. I'd never interacted with a guy this way. He made me feel differently than anyone ever had. I felt so safe in his arms and I wanted to feel them for myself. That's not sexual... right?

During all this thought, I'd been sliding my hand in slow circles around his stomach. I looked back down and noticed his shorts were starting to tent. It wasn't a straight tent pole like mine. It looked like he had a banana in there, it curved up and then back down to the right side. It made the right leg of his shorts rise up.

He must have been having a dream and his body was reacting to the touch. I bet he was thinking of his girlfriend sitting in his lap sliding up and down on his cock. And then a thought took me over.

I wanted to see it.

I'd never seen a real live cock hard other than my own when I'd get time for a quick jerk in the shower. I slipped my hand down to the rim of his shorts. I pushed down with my index finger and found neatly trimmed black pubes. He was a very manicured guy and this went with the rest of him. I didn't do much down there with my own, but I didn't have too much either. I'd always been behind other guys' growth.

I looked up again to make sure he was still asleep. His eyes were closed and his face was relaxed. I lifted up the waist of his shorts, but it was too dark in there to see much other than the base. It was thick, much thicker than my own which I hoped was still growing.

I needed to go further. I pushed back the waistband and his dick sprang out and arced up to touch his stomach. It pulsed a little as it landed just below his belly button. I set the waistband just below his nuts. It was pretty impressive. Slightly darker than his stomach muscles, his banana definitely wouldn't disappoint any girl lucky enough to score it. That was what popped into my head. I felt kind of dirty looking at it. I laid my head back against his chest and just stared at it while rubbing his abs.

It was circumcised like mine, but had a little more skin covering the lip around the head. The tip was a reddish purple and a little bit of pre-cum was forming at the tip. It got a little bigger as I kept rubbing his stomach. I didn't know what to do next.

And then I saw his right arm move. It came up and laid on top of my hand. I stopped rubbing him and looked up, but he still looked asleep. I froze. Did he want me to stop? Did his body figure out it was a guy playing around where only girls should be? I felt my heartbeat thumping in my ear, or maybe it was his, no, both of ours. His pulse was quickening in sync with my own. We stayed like that for what felt like a long time.

His hand moved, his fingers intertwined with my own and he lifted my hand up and to his lips. He gave it a gentle kiss. He was awake. I just laid there, having no idea at all how to react. I knew he'd be angry. Maybe I could pretend like I'd been asleep too. Maybe he'd believe it. He held my finger between two teeth, biting gently.

He held on to my hand and pushed it down and laid it on his hard shaft. He pushed my fingers into a fist around his cock and started to jerk it with my fingers. I looked up at him, our eyes meeting and he gave me a little smile. He wasn't upset, or maybe he was but had lost control to his attention demanding cock. He nodded to me and kept pushing my hand up and down on his cock.

I held it tightly. My hand had a natural grip from jerking my own cock, but this one was much larger and my fingers didn't overlap like they did with my less impressive member. This was a lion's cock. He started to buck his hips up into my grip. His free hand held on to my butt and started to squeeze it and knead the cheeks.

I started jerking him on my own and his hand let go of me. He let it wander down his legs and pushed his shorts down to his knees. His other hand slipped into the back of my shorts and underwear. He rubbed softly around my butt and then slipped a finger down the crack. I jerked him with more urgency and he arched his back as his finger started to worm its way down the crevice of my ass. And then... he touched my hole. I jerked up quickly. Then it hit me, he was used to playing with a girl and his body naturally sought out a hole.

I knew what gay guys do. I'd heard about it. I didn't want to do that, but I was torn. I was focused on getting him off. I don't know why. He'd done so much for me and I started this. I felt like it was the right thing to do to help him finish... even if it meant letting him explore me down there. I just hoped I had done enough to clean it up back there. It wasn't something I was expecting.

He didn't push in to me, just rubbed around it with a little pressure. It actually didn't feel too bad, just wasn't something I was used to. He kept pushing his cock up faster and faster into my grip. His right hand came back up and pushed under my chin to raise my eyes to meet his. He looked so intense, focused. He was studying me, giving that little look like, "Are you as in to this as I am?"

He pushed my head down again just in time to see his cock start to jerk and shoot, one, two, three, four. Each pulse of his cock sent out a fresh batch and he had a lot. It went over his stomach and up to his pec. One shot got me on the nose. It wasn't that great of a smell, but coming from him, it felt nice. Another shot got me just under my lips. His body shook under me and then the finger on my hole pressed inward with too much pressure. It poked inside of me, too big for me to take. I let out a "Ahh!" and he jerked his hand back.

His body relaxed after one final dribble of white leaked out and on to my fingers. He laid back against the bed and his arms wrapped around me, holding me against his chest a little too tightly. His body gave one final lurch as his breathing recovered. His heart was beating hard against my ear. We laid there together in silence, him recovering and me not sure what to do about the sticky stuff on my face.

He let me go after a few minutes. I pushed up off of him and rolled over beside him on my back. He lazily rubbed my shoulder with the hand of the arm under my back.

It was cold in his room and the sticky stuff on my face started smelling stronger. My body gave a shiver and my mind started to refocus. What the hell had I done? This guy had done so much for me and I'd repaid him by perving over him in his vulnerable state of sleep.

Guilt washed over me. I wanted to run. I couldn't look over at him. He had every reason to be upset with me. I'd woken him up by touching him and getting him excited. Of course he had to finish, but now he would come back to reality and realize what I'd done to him.

I finally looked over and he was looking directly at me, smiling, playing with my hair. It made me feel worse. He was trying to act like everything was ok, trying to save the friendship he'd invested so much in. I was the worst friend ever for taking advantage of his kindness.

He saw my face, read the guilt, the shame. He put his hand on my cheek, pursed his lips, and gave me that look of "What's wrong?" I shook my head no. I signed "sorry" to him. And then I ran. I went to the bathroom and turned on the lights. My face had sticky white stuff dripping down. I rushed to the sink and washed off what I could. I grabbed the towel dried my face as he lumbered in behind me. He'd left his shorts off and his massive, softening dick swung between his legs. He came up right behind me, rubbing a hand towel over his chest to clean himself. He had his phone and typed something out and then showed it to me.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt your bottom, little cub?"

I shook my head and typed back:

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. I'll go home now. I'm sorry."

He looked shocked as he read it and set the phone down on the sink while shaking his head no. He pushed his chest into my back, pushing me up against the counter. He slid his arms around me and pulled me back against him. We stared at each other in the mirror and then he leaned in and kissed my neck. I grabbed for the phone and typed out:

"Please don't try to make me feel better. I'm not gay, I promise. I'm not. I don't know why I did that. I can walk back to school." I wanted to cry so badly, but I wasn't going to do that in front of him. I didn't want to make him feel worse. I handed him his phone and slipped out of his embrace as he released me to take it.

"I have to piss, wait right here please. DO NOT LEAVE!!" he typed back and danced a little to indicate he really needed to go. He pushed me back against the counter and pointed down like "Stay put."

He went to the toilet closet without closing the door. He stood there with his muscular back and perfect ass to me. I took one last look at him. I couldn't believe I'd fucked things up like this. I had to get out of there. I couldn't handle seeing him. I typed out "I'm sorry" on his phone. I took the chance and sprinted towards the door. I didn't have any shoes on, but I really just needed to get out of there.

I took off and pushed the button to slide the door to the backyard open. An intense afternoon heat blasted me as I made it out to the backyard. I went around the pool, not sure how to get to the gate. I darted down a pathway that went around the side of the house. It went around this big circular pit lined with stone. It had cement benches around the edge and a large hole with firewood in the center of it.

I was heading towards the side of the house when this guy came out, Samir, Ali's youngest brother. I recognized him from pictures on Ali's phone. He was a slightly smaller, slightly younger version of him, but still larger and stronger than me. He was wearing black swim shorts and holding a towel.

Unfortunately he didn't seem to know who I was. He gave me a "Who the hell are you" look and blocked the narrow path. I started to run past him, but he put an arm out. I landed against it and stumbled backwards. I started to slip off the ledge and he grabbed for me, but I fell anyway. I saw the hard cement bench coming towards my face and I closed my eyes. It was the last thing I saw before I blacked out completely.

12