Emie's Epiphany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," he said. "Right now, it's about you. I want you just to let go of the past and be in this moment with me."

He laid me down on my back with my legs dangling over the side of the bed. While standing between my legs, he slid my skirt off in a smooth motion, leaving me naked except my panties and stockings. His eyes were full of fire when he drank me in. He got on his knees, and his face now was between my thighs, and slowly pulled my panties off.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he ran his hands along my stockings.

I laid there completely open, with nowhere to hide. I realized then that I didn't want to hide. I was also very glad I had taken the time to shave my legs and do a little trimming earlier! I wanted Theo to know all of me. His kiss had awoken a primal need in me. My entire body was alive with pleasure.

He grazed his lips and tongue softly up the inside of my calf and my thigh. His tongue was impossibly hot as I felt it nearing my throbbing pussy. I wrapped my fingers in his hair urging him higher. His tongue ran a scorching path over my swollen lips and into my depths. He moaned into my wetness as he sampled my nectar.

"Fuck, you taste like heaven. Please give me more; just let it happen. I want to lick every ounce she can give me." he whispered.

Electricity shot through me. I felt myself climbing higher at the knowledge that he was so turned on from eating me out.

"Oh God, Theo don't stop. Keep licking my pussy. God, it feels so good. Please suck on my clit too."

Did I just say that? Did I say clit and pussy out loud? I didn't mean to; it just popped out.

Instantly I wanted to take it back, to cover my face. Then I heard Theo growl deep in his chest.

He liked it!

Hearing my dirty talk made him redouble his efforts between my legs. He slid his tongue up and down my folds, gently teasing me, while he moaned with pleasure. I lost track of time as he explored me, but I finally felt his lips close around my sensitive clit.

Oh my God! Had I ever felt this good before?

"Don't stop, please don't stop" I whispered urgently.

His tongue grew bold and firm, no longer teasing. His forearms pressed my thighs to the sides and his fingers spread my pussy lips. He set up a rhythm of driving his tongue into my hole while his upper lip massaged my clit, then bringing his whole mouth to bear on my little nub. Back and forth he went between these two until I felt the heat build in my belly and thighs signaling the point of no return. I groaned and reached for his head to hold him onto my clit. As I went over the edge, the orgasm pushed rivulets of hot juice out of my pussy into Theo's' mouth. He continued moaning into my cunt, loving that he was the source of my intense pleasure. Wave after wave washed over me, leaving me dazed and spent. With my fingers still entwined in his hair, he continued like my personal honey bear. Now, using a very light and gentle tongue rather than firm and bold; he continued until he had gotten every last drop.

My limbs felt heavy as I tried to catch my breath. A soft smile appeared on my face as I felt the last of the contractions between my legs.

Slowly he stood and undid his belt, his eyes boring into mine while he removed the rest of his clothes. I watched as he climbed onto the bed next to me and brought his lips, still glistening with my cum, close to my mouth and whispered.

"Have you ever tasted yourself Emie?"

I shook my head, mesmerized.

"Your pussy is sweet. Kiss me and taste your pussy."

I closed my eyes and brought my lips to his. His lips remained still as I started to slide my lips and tongue over them. Once I finished embracing his lips, I pushed them open with my tongue wanting to taste more. His tongue greeted mine, and they caressed over each other. The flavor became stronger, my flavor. The taste was sweet and a tiny bit salty.

I opened my eyes as the taste of my own arousal filled my mouth. The musk of sex filled my nose. Theo looked at me with unbridled lust and winked, as if to convey - now do you understand?

Did I just do that? Yes, I did! And I liked it! God, I'm so naughty! Oh shit, it felt so good to be bad! He looks like he is going to attack me he is so turned on! The taste, the aroma, something; caused a profound and primal reaction within me. I understood. But...

"Mmmm" was all I could manage to verbalize.

Driven by the freedom of tasting myself, I wanted more. I boldly reached down between our bodies, needing to feel him. I wanted to make him feel as good as he had made me feel. I found his cock; it was impossibly hard and swollen. His thick pole twitched as I wrapped my hand around it and started pumping slowly. I moved my fingers over the tip to spread the pre-cum to the head and shaft. I ran my thumb over the sensitive cleft just under the head as my hand tightened around him.

I wanted to feel every groove and ridge. Up until this point, I had never paid much attention to a man's penis. It had a job to do, and that was it. But with Theo, I was fascinated. How could something be so hard and so soft to the touch? I loved the feel of his cock in my hand. I wanted to know every part of him. I wanted to know all the places that drove him crazy.

He leaned back his head and closed his eyes, as my hand continued to please him. I noticed his hard nipple just inches away from my mouth. I reached out with my tongue and caressed it and then circled my very wet tongue around it. Theo moaned again. It turned me on so much I instinctively drew in a large breath. I opened my mouth and pulled in his tit like you might to a woman. As I held his nipple within my mouth, I twirled my tongue again. His dick I noticed started leaking a lot more precum. His shaft and my hand were completely wet with it. I could feel my pussy responding in kind. I moved as to play with his other nipple but he shifted and said,

"Emie, if you don't stop, you might make me cum. I don't want to yet; it's too soon. Tell me what you want, let me please you again."

He had seemed to like my sexy talk earlier, so I decided to try that again.

"I need to feel your cock inside my pussy. Now! I want you inside me, Theo. I can't wait any longer. Get your dick in me."

He positioned himself so that he hovered over me. His cock started teasing my entrance as he would push against it and then pull back, going just a fraction more in each time. It had been so long since I had been with anyone that his thick head was stretching my opening. I was out of my mind with want. But no matter how much I pulled against his ass, moaned in his ears, or scratched at his back he wouldn't let his dick go but an inch within me. His teasing was making my crazy.

I begged him, "Now, lover. Fuck me now. I need you inside of me, fill up my pussy."

"Anything for you, my Emie, you only have to ask me" Theo said.

I was so slick at that point from his cock teasing my hole that his dick met almost no resistance as he entered me. He slowly filled me up as he pushed against my long neglected walls inside. I felt so complete, as he soon bottomed out with our hips meeting. He held still for a second, both of us relishing the intensity, both of us feeling like we were home.

Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he started moving in and out slowly, as if trying to savor the feel, remember the details of it all. My pussy tightened around him, wanting to pull him deeper into me. He shifted his angle slightly, and I gasped, the tip of his cock was rubbing against a place I didn't know existed. My whole lower body started to tingle. He then shifted between my legs; one hand held the back of my neck and the other arm wrapped under my right leg and brought my knee up to my side. His hand was sliding over my thigh, over and over his hand ran across my stockings.

I'll have to buy another pair of these. Maybe a pair in every color!

Theo didn't have me pinned, but rather, firmly cradled between his arms. His hips were able to drive deeper into me in this new position. Before I knew it, I could feel the build starting again, not a rocket like before but slow and steady, each new movement making the heat inside me grow. His lips found my neck as I ran my hands up and down his back. As my breath started to quicken and my climax approached, he sped up. Pumping his thick tool, faster and faster, our eyes locked.

I reached up with one hand and with my thumb and finger I pinched onto his nipple. I started to grind it between them and his reaction came fast.

"Emie.." he gasped.

I moaned as my orgasm peaked and I felt his muscles go rigid as he came inside me, coating me inside with waves of hot cream.

We laid tangled together, sated and out of breath. Our hands still moving gently over each other.

"Emie, you're beautiful. You look so sexy right now. I just want to keep rubbing my hands along your curves, I can't stop touching you."

He kissed me and placed a hand on my face before continuing,

I've repeated that memory of the first night we met over and over. Thank you for giving me another memory to keep the first one company.."

We lay on our sides facing each other talking quietly and touching as the sun rose in the early morning sky. There was nothing else, just the two of us. I had never had such a powerful experience before, never felt so connected and in sync with someone. I didn't want the night ever to end.

That was the first night of this wonderful and erotic ride I've been on for the past year. A journey that led me here, to this store, with the knowledge that I would do anything for my love. My Theo.

With my panties now wet from that memory of our first night, I now knew what I wanted to get for Theo. And with an evil and confident grin on my face, I turned to the sales lady and said,

"Excuse me, would you mind reaching up and getting that box for me?"

12