Emiko

Story Info
Tradesman first time with Geisha in feudal Japan.
2.8k words
4.11
16.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The setting: Nippon, land of the gods. Known to the western world as Japan.

The time: 1862, the second year of the American civil war.

Act I; scene 1 City of Yokohama, Yoshihara district

The city of Yokohama is a settlement that several western powers have established residents. England, France, Russia, Prussia and the United States all have representatives as well as merchants here. The English are the dominates factor, since the Americans are still a fledgling country and are fighting their own war. As with most settlements or towns, the people, if not the officials, in too different districts, divide Yokohama. There are the legations, the official government settlements. The Merchant quarter, the locations of the major tradesmen and merchants. Drunk town, the lower end of the settlement, where seaman and solders got to find fun and some fighting. Last but not least Yoshihara, the floating world. This is the world of the Geisha, the courtesan and the masseuse. On the bridge that led to from the settlement a sign written in Japanese, Chinese and English reads:

Lust will not wait. It must be satisfied.

And so it shall be in Yoshihara.

In this, the floating world, pleasures of the flesh are not hidden and shamed as in the western world. They are skills that are to be mastered. The technique that can bring about pleasure is sought after in many ways. Your name is Emiko. You are Tayu, Geisha of the highest rank. You have been trained since the age of 7. You know all the things that can please a man. From the skills of the Tea ceremony to the art of calligraphy. You also know more ways to please a man in art of pillowing, than some geisha twice your age. You have been taught by the best. The skills that you know from the rubbing of the one eyed monk to the back over the moon, you know it all. That skill has brought you to the Yoshihara, of Yokohama. You are also shaishi, secret rebel against the shoganate. They take the power away from the son of heaven, the emperor. Part of the shogantes power is the western influence, with their guns a cannon; they will take all the power away from the emperor. You are here to stop that. With your power over men you can get information and with that defeat the enemies of the emperor.

Your mama-san has asked you to come and met a very important guest. He is a tradesman from the Americas. He has come to find a better way to buy silk and spices from the east, without the opium trade. That has brought him to Nippon and to you. Your mama-san has told you he good friends with the British admiral. He might let secret information out you and then you can pass it on. As you enter the room, you bow down and greet him. As you look up for the first time you feel you cheeks flush. He is taller than most of Nippon, but so are most Gai-jin, foreigners. HE has a look about him that you have not seen before. He has an air of confidence and charm about him. As you kneel, your mama-san introduces you.

Cristo-san this is Emiko. Emiko, this is Cristo-san of the amricas.

She look terrifically pretty, hey-ya?

Yes, very pretty.

He smiles and you can fell the warmth spread.

Fade to black

Act I Scene II

After some small talk about different customs in Nippon, who the Gai-jin refer to as Japan, food arrives. You Take the tray and place it before Cristo-san. Without another thought you poor the sake, which has been warmed to perfection. You offer him a cup as well as your mama-san. A toast to new friend ships and further business is offered. You all drink and feel the same work it's magic on you. That will be your last drink for some time. You are Geisha, not some second tramp. The rest of your time shall be spent on the client.

Your mama-san excuses herself and you know that it is your time. You put your eyes and full attention of the Gai-jin. As you noted before he is taller than most men you have seen. You have heard the stories of the giant doctor in Kanagawa, who stands almost three heads taller than most samurai. You take in the rest of him in judgment. His build is not trim as we are, you think to yourself. He is hearty and looks strong. In the light of the oil lamp, you see him look at you and look away. He is almost shy, without the mama-san here. Could this be his first time? That would be a prize. Your mama-san has told you of how some Gai-jin clings to there first, as if it was a precious moment and not a felting pleasure only to be savored again. Some of the Geisha have yearly contracts with their patrons. This will ensure devoted attention as well as providing a garconiere, small house. This was addition built to the complex of your mama-san by your patron. You're own place and a maid. Yes this is all possible, if you play the Gai-jin like a game of GO!

You move closer and offer the Gai-jin some of the food that was prepared. With your chopsticks you take a piece of tempura, fish delicately battered and lightly fried, and places it in his mouth.

He is very pleased by the taste and the service. As he eats, you study his features more in order judge how to best please him. You have learned over the years, that a subtle gesture and tell you what a man likes and what might please him. You first study his mouth. He does not gulp down the food as most have told you of Gai-jin. He savors it. Gently moving the food around with his tongue and slowly tasting his lips, so that he gets every delicious bite. You offer more sake and he accepts:

Domo, Emiko

His mastery of the language is far from a native, but his accent is almost not present. You ease him by speaking a combination of pidgin and English. This is a common practice here. Most of the merchants came from Hong Kong or Shanghai. They can speak some Cantonese. The girls you have asked said that this would get the point across fine. You tell yourself he must be taught the languages of Nippon and who a better teacher?

After the food is done and the sake has worked its way to his head, you move closer.

How I please you Cristo-san? I know many things.

Your mama-san did not tell you what agreement she had made with him. She would have gotten the best of prices, even just for a night of feeding and company. You are not sure how to approach him. You have had men before, but never a Gai-jin. Your mama-san has told you of the Gai-jin. They are larger built, in general, but most lack the skill to achieve true pleasure of the clouds and the rain. They know little beyond the most basic positions and their one eyed monks are somewhat impatient. Through it is true that it will be her job to please the man, most men of Nippon are pleased that they have the skill to pleasure a geisha. You will show this Gai-jin the true pleasure of the clouds and the rain.

Barth first then massage. Hey-ya? Come, I make you feel good.

Fade to hallway

Act II Scene I

AS you walk down the hall to the bathroom, you can feel his eyes on you. When he was standing up you noticed the size difference. He stood almost two heads taller than you did. You looked up and could see the hunger in his eyes already. Good. As you lead him down the hall you think of what he might be thinking of. Your hair? It is expertly done. In the doubled tiered, bun style that is all the rage in edo, the capital city. Your makeup? Perhaps, but your new powders are not a stark as some of the Gai-jins. They have very pale skins. Your Kimono? Yes, that must be it. It is stylish, but almost formfitting. It is a masterpiece of silk and a symphony of colors. The base is emerald green, Rich as the sea. The images on the back are the pride of any seamstress. A montage of Carp and Crane, two symbols of prosperity and joy. When you move, the silk hugs your curves. Your body is your pride. Regiment of proper diet and exercise; have given you a body that is firm, yet soft and as flexible as the spring reed.

As you open the door to the bathroom you stay and turn the tides on him. You noticed his muscled legs and the girth of his body. You hope that it is somewhat dexterous, you would not want to hurt the poor man. You also gage the size of him to see how long you could bare the weight of him, if he collapsed on you. All things must be considered. He sits down and looks confused. You assist him with his close and prepare him for the bath. You help him out of his clothes and you see his one eyed monk. It is standing proud and he is slightly embarrassed by this. You give him a coy smile and ask him to wait; noting to yourself, the size, width and the different positions that could be achieved with it. You slip off you Kimono to revile you have a smaller kimono underneath it. He studies it and looks at you strangely. You answer his unspoken question:

Rater Crisoto-san. Rater. First bath.

He nods in approval and moves to the large wooden tub. You hold him back and guide him to the side stall. Before he can ask you dump cold water on to him. He jumps and you are sure he is screaming some Gai-jin obscenities. You laugh and take a towel and scrub his back. He soon realizes that this is part of the bath. He is confused, but is accepting the act. When you have cleaned him off with one more bucket of water, you lower him in to the bath. Using your hands you gently rub his shoulders and back.

As you can see the hot water moves the tension out of his body. You move your hands over his chest you notices that he has chest hair. Not many but more than you have seen before. Men of Nippon do not have hair on their chests. You find it intriguing. You wonder what other differences they have. While you were distracted by your thoughts, he has moved his hand to guide you in to the water. You pull back and say no, he looks hurt. You trace you hand on his face and the frown goes away. The minuets pass bay and you help him out the water in to the kimono and down the hall.

Act II Scene II

Your room

Cristo-san sits on the futon, with his kimono half off. He sips on the Sake that you poured for him. You knell across from him and smile. It is time. You take the ornate pins out of your hair and let it fall. The long waste length hair. Luxurious and black as onyx. It falls as you rise. He watches as you stand up and take off your kimono. As it falls to the floor, you skin glistens in the light of the lamp. His mouth drops. He is in awe of you. You have him.

You move in close to him. As you remove his kimono, he regains his composure. He takes his hand and runs it along you face. You move in to it, but move it aside. Gently telling him that he is to sit and enjoy. He takes this in stride and leans on one elbow. You roll him on his stomach and straddle him. You work on his shoulders and back. As you delicate hands move over his skin you trace your nails and can see the reaction they have. You rub special oils in to his skin and yours. You slide your body over his back. Your nipples are stimulated as your breasts move by his shoulders and you long hair falls in his face. He moans with pleasure and you giggle.

You nudge him on to his back and you continue to work his body. He takes on you your hands and gently sucks on your finger. The sensation is very pleasant. This has been done be for, but this time the warmness has returned. You make you way to his one eyed monk. It is in the process of standing tall. You look up at him and he gives a wicked smile. He is now propped up on booth elbows and watching with eager anticipation. You cup you hand around his man sack. You think of the pleasures that you could bring him. The suckling calf. Yes that is the one. He quivers and you giggle. You decide to show the Gai-jin who is the best. You lower your mouth on to his monk. His body tenses up and relaxes. As you continue to guide your mouth up and down, side to side with the motions of young calf suckling its first milk. As you do the monk grows more and more in your mouth. You continue until you hear his breathing intensify. You stop; not wanting to end such a pleasant beginning. You kiss your way up to his mouth and he takes you deep with in him. You embrace for several minutes as he nibbles his way down to your breasts. You stop him before you get cough up in the moment of pleasure. That can be later. Tonight is my turn to please him.

You position yourself and assist him to give him maximum pleasure. You only try a few, no need to ware him out on the first night. He is pleased with monkey, flaying carp as well as the back over the moon, to which you must admit was very pleasurable with a Gai-jin for a change. The night has grown long, but you have one more trick for tonight. You know what will keep this one coming back panting for more: The floating world. This position was coined in the woodcut book Samurai love. It was a very popular book a few years ago. It will do nicely. She positioned him in a sitting mode. He monk full and strong. You straddled you self on him with you back to him. You gently lower yourself down and can feel you warmth envelop him. You place your hands on his thighs, easing the weight off of him. You move up and down sending ripples of pleasure to him. The sensation is very soothing. Warm, wet and weight less. This position also fees his hand to wonder. As he stimulates your breast and your soft treasure, you can feel you're self-building. Before you know it, the clouds and the rain have come to you and him. You both fall back in a heap of sweat pleasure.

Act II Scene III the morning.

You rise in the early mooring and dress. He gently stuns and simple stare at you without a word. He moves to hug you and you comply. This is a strange custom, but if it will put him at ease. He dresses and you guide him to the dining room. Your mama-san is there and food is waiting. They greet and you excuse you self. After a short time you return, as he is about to leave. They have talked much. There is a scroll in your mama-sans hand. He bids his faire well

Sayonara, Emiko.

Sayonara, Cristo-san. Please to see you again.

I would love to.

Your mama-san tells you of her discussion with him and about the contract that she has acquiring her services. It is unusual for a contract to be drawn after a first meeting, but not unheard of. She will look over and the discus the terms with her later. You bow and leave the room. You walk back to your room and see him walk down the garden path to the gate. You notice him doing something you have never seen a grown man do before, skipping. Yes. He is mine, you think to yourself. Next time you will show him how to please a woman. You continue down the hall to bathroom and so begin another day in the floating world.

Fade to sunrise lit background.