Emily and Haley Joel

Story Info
When Haley sees his sister in bikini, new feelings stir.
2.2k words
4.24
50.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone. In a change of pace, I have decided to write a new story between Soul Mate Siblings chapters. Don't worry, they are all still coming, but it will take a little longer than expected. Having a bit of trouble with the first part of chapter 3. Give me a week, two at most, and it will be on here by then.

In the meantime, here is new story to hold you guys over. This is a story I wrote a few years back. I have decided to revisit it, and update it for my current audience. This story is about the Osment siblings and how in one day, their relationship changed. I hope you enjoy a old favorite of mine: Emily and Haley Joel.

--------------------------------------------------

Although it was just a dream, and he knew that, Haley Joel Osment couldn't be bothered by that right now. He hadn't had sex in months, and seeing Mischa Barton, his former Sixth Sense co-star, now riding his cock and screaming his name, was worth not getting up for.

"Oh, Haley. Fuck! Just like that. Damn. I love your cock."

Haley grouped her breasts as he pounded her pussy harder and harder, evoking even more of a reaction from his fuck buddy.

"Damn. That's great, Haley. We should do this all the time."

He was about to blow his load when the call to reality reared its ugly head. The sun was shining brightly this April morning. His sister's music was blaring in the house. The vision began to fade and then, she was gone.

"Fuck."

Haley woke up with a massive hard-on and a irritated mood. He hadn't had sex in months, and the dreams were becoming more and more intense.

Haley just shook his head and got out of bed.

It was true he had accomplished a lot in his career. He had been nominated for a Oscar at the age of 12, had worked with Steven Spielberg, and now was doing great work in theater. But Haley didn't have much time to date, mostly because either he was lost in his scripts or helping his younger sister, Emily Jordan, pick good ones for her.

His sister, Emily, was also accomplished at acting. Although she hadn't gotten the awards that Haley had received, she still had a successful career. She had been in the Spy Kids movies, had a successful four-season run as co-star on Hannah Montana, and had appeared in the TV-movies The Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It and Cyberbully.

She also had a own rock band. She had several successful songs and had successful tours. His sister was a respected talent in her own right.

His sister was now his roommate. So he could offer more full-time help, Emily had agreed to share an apartment with him. So far, it had been great, but it was hard to bring girls back to his place and your younger sister is hanging around.

Haley went straight into the shower, as he slept in the nude, and began his routine. Still horny as hell, he began stroking his cock in the shower, hoping it would hold him over for the day.

He began stroking slowly at first, letting the excitement and passion build up. Then he went faster and faster, his excitement ever building higher and higher.

The image of one of his former co-star, Danielle Panabaker, popped into his head. She was up against the shower wall, taking his cock into her tight snatch. She began moaning and groaning in his ear, her fingers clutching at his back.

It wouldn't be longer, but then he heard:

"Haley, could you help me with something?"

Haley uttered a silent "fuck" to himself, then yelled out, "Yeah, what is it?"

"I taking pictures for a modeling shoot, and I need someone to hold the camera so I can get some good shots."

Haley shook his head to himself, and shouted, "Yeah, I will be out in about five minutes."

"Okay. Thanks."

Haley washed his hair and body, shut off the water, wiped himself off and tied the towel around his waist. He opened the door to the bathroom and knocked on his sister's door.

"Come in."

He opened the door and was utterly speechless at the sight.

There was his 21-year old sister, standing in front of her mirror, and wearing a white bikini.

And it was quite the sight! Haley hadn't noticed the smooth skins, her large breasts, her toned, slender stomach, and her long as hell legs. Her eyes were the deepest blue, her lips were luscious, and her blonde hair long and gorgeous. When did Emily get so hot?

Haley turned to look at him, and smiled. She was shocked at the sight of him in a towel. His chest was still a little wet, and she had to admit, the water droplets looked good on his well-built chest and six-pack. It was a good thing he was her brother, because Haley looked kind of hot.

"Hey. Do you mind doing this? If it is a problem..."

"Hey, it's no problem. No problem at all."

Something about the way Haley said not at all was strangely curious to her, and also, strangely arousing. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought her brother might be into her. But he could be. Right?

Emily handed him the camera so he take the pictures. It started out with playful pictures at first, such as Emily smiling her beautiful smile at the camera, or playing with a beach ball. But then, she began to do risqué pictures, like lying on the bed and smiling seductively at the camera, or running her fingers up and down her gorgeous belly, thrusting her gorgeous rack for all to see.

Haley couldn't believe how sexy she was coming across. And how it was doing his cock no favors, as his once flaccid cock was getting harder and harder.

Emily hadn't noticed it yet, but she would soon.

"Hey, sis. Who are these picks for?"

"Some modeling agency approached me yesterday. They want me to try some more adult pictures."

"Oh. Okay."

"Are you not comfortable doing this?"

Haley shook his head. "No. Just never seen you like this before."

Emily chuckled. "Well, I have never seen you in a towel like this before, but I am managing."

Haley chuckled and moved to the side of the bed to get a better angle. For no real reason, the movement caused his towel to come undone, revealing his huge member to his sister's wide eyes.

Emily just stared at him in shock! The more she stared, the more aroused she became. She wanted to lick her lips at the mere sight of it. She looked over him and noticed his chest, six-pack, and biceps again. After seeing his package, she came to the realization that Haley was hot!

"Wow!"

Haley was reaching for his towel, but Emily reached her hand out to stop him.

"Wait. Don't."

Haley shot her a look.

"Why?"

Emily shrugged and just gave it my honest opinion.

"You look good."

"Emily!!!!"

"What? It's true. You look good."

"Emily, it's too weird. You shouldn't see me like this."

Emily crossed her arms and smiled. "Says the guy who has a fucking hard-on for his little sister."

Haley wanted to find the words to say, but realized she had him.

"Busted." Emily smiled. Then, she asked," Do you want to see me?"

Haley shot her a look. "Really?"

Emily nodded. "Yeah. I really want to."

Emily stood up, reached behind her, and unclip her top, releasing her massive tits to her brother's eyes. Then, she grabbed her bottoms and slid them down her luscious legs, revealing her shaven and soft-looking pussy lips to Haley.

She place her hands on hips and looked straight at her brother, as if to say, "What do you think?"

Haley was speechless. Maybe it was because he just hadn't seen a real naked woman in a while, or if his sister was just that hot, but fuck!!!! She was so sexy. Her breasts were so big and looked so soft, and were topped by these gorgeous nipples which he wanted to suck on all day. And that pussy! What a hottie!

"Emily, I..."

"Haley, fuck me!"

Haley was shocked and excited. "Are you sure?"

Emily nodded happily. "Yes, big brother, fuck the shit out of me with that big cock."

Haley walked over to her and kissed her passionately, which Emily happily returned.

Haley ran his hands all over her, touching her soft back and rubbing his abs over her breasts. He heard Emily sighed, a noise he missed hearing.

"Oh, Haley, take to bed and fuck me."

"No. I have a better idea."

Haley ran his hands down her legs, lifted her around his waist, and backed her against the wall. Emily gasped and grabbed his cock to place it at the entrance of her pussy. Haley pushed it in the rest of the way, and Emily gasped in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck! That's good."

Haley wanted to speak, but couldn't. The tightness, warmth, and wetness of her pussy were simply too much for him.

"You are so much better than Mitchell."

"You fucked Mitchell Musso?"

Musso was her co-star on her show. Their characters dated, but he didn't know they had fucked around.

"Yeah, but that is not a priority right now. You fucking my pussy with your huge cock is."

"I am only 6 1/2 inches."

"Still pretty fucking big."

He began pounding harder and harder into her. Emily was beginning to really into it, digging her fingernails into his back, leaving hickeys on his neck, making her pussy tighter on his cock.

"Whoa. That is really tight."

Emily chuckled. "If you can't handle it, I will find someone else."

In response to that, Haley moved her off the wall and moved her and him over to the bed.

"You sit on top of me. I gonna show how much I love your tight pussy."

He began pounding her even harder than before. Emily's face fell into his neck, kissing him there and running her fingers down his chest as Haley began sucking on her gorgeous nipples, rocking her body to its peak.

"Oh, that feels good. You playing with my nipples, your cock in my cunt, you kissing my lips; it all feels so good."

"You feel so good. Your whole body is so incredible. We should have done this a long time ago."

"Haley, there is something I have always wanted to try. Could you fuck me from behind?"

Haley nodded happily. Emily slid her body off his cock and laid down on the bed. Haley moved in behind her, and lined his cock up with her pussy. Shoving it as far as it would go, Haley resumed his fast assault on Emily's pussy.

"Oh, yes, Haley. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. FUCK ME!"

Haley pounded into as hard and fast as he could. To evoke more of a reaction from here, he began slapping her ass between thrusts. Emily squealed in pleasure, licking her lips while seductively staring at her brother.

"Emily, you look so hot with my cock in your snatch."

Emily began grabbing the bedposts, as she prepared herself for a mind-blowing orgasm. Her pussy tightened itself as tight as it could on his brother's hard as hell cock, and then it hit.

"FUCK!!!!"

Her body began shaking itself gloriously to pure orgasmic bliss. Emily began sweating profusely, lifting her large breasted body off the bed, pushing her ass erratically against her brother's torso, her body shaking almost uncontrollably to her orgasms.

Haley shouted," Emily, I'm cumming!!" He fired the largest load of his life into her tight snatch, having no regrets about doing so. With every thrust, more and more of his hot semen splashed against the vaginal walls of his sister.

He had shot nine squirts of semen into her snatch, while she had a total nine orgasms bought on by his cock.

He slid out of her, and they laid on the bed together, holding each other close, unable to believe what had just occurred.

"So, that was awesome," said Haley, between breaths.

"Yeah, that's the word I would use, too," said Emily, chuckling.

Haley chuckled too, and began to kiss his sister lovingly as before. She kiss back with the same passion he showed her. They broke apart the kiss and held each other close to the other, unable to let go.

"So, I think I know what to get you for your birthday now, Haley."

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

Emily smirked to herself. "A hot blowjob."

Haley shot her a look. "Really?"

Emily giggled.

Haley began to think deviously. "Well, I didn't get that kind of a birthday gift, but I think I can make it up to you."

"Oh, yeah? How's that?"

Haley took his tongue and began moving it down sensually to his favorite spot. Emily began gasping in anticipation. Bracing herself for what was coming, she watched him as he reached his goal.

Before beginning, Haley looked at her and said four words she would never forget before giving her what she wanted:

"Happy birthday, sis."

He gave her clit a nice, long lick. Emily shouted out:

"FUCK, HALEY! I LOVE YOU!!!"

Haley smiled. "That's my girl."

Haley resumed to eat her delicious pussy out. To hell with the neighbors, he hadn't done this in months. He wasn't about to stop now.

The End!