Emily and Hayden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes..." she moaned. She felt him grow even bigger inside her. He growled in her ear "That's right, you like my cock in your tight little virgin cunt." He started grinding against her.

"Yes... OH, it feels so good!"

She was completely constricted underneath him; his full weight was on her. He grabbed her hair and pulled it hard. "I'm gonna cum, baby. Deep inside your pussy." He was thrusting so hard, grinding so intensely that he rocked her body back and forth.

As he said those words, Emily began to orgasm, her small body heaving, and she gasped loudly. Her pussy tightened even more around his throbbing penis, squeezing it and making him grunt as he finished inside her, ejaculating his semen in her.

She suddenly relaxed, and with a sigh, his body relaxed on her as well. Only then did she realize how sore she was, and how hot and sweaty they both were. The sheets underneath them were soaked. She closed her eyes, blissfully. He took her head in his hands and kissed her face all over. "You're a such a good fuck, baby," He murmured between kisses. "Best one I've ever had."

"Thank you," she said, barely audible. "Am I a good girl? Will you... keep doing this with me?" Her eyes opened slightly to look into his eyes.

Hayden slowly rolled off of her, onto his back. He pulled her against him, holding her like a child, so her head was against his chest. And as he cuddled her, petting her messy hair and rubbing her sore shoulders, he assured her that she was the best girl in the whole world, and that he was going to keep playing this game with her, for a long, long time.

12