Emily and Mark

Story Info
It had to happen!
1.7k words
4.11
113.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers

Mark drove home after work, singing to himself. He was so happy that Emily had moved into his home while awaiting the birth of her baby. He knew that she had suffered at the hands of her former partner and was ready to support her as much as he could until she had the baby and was ready to sort out her life. She had given birth about six weeks ago and everything seemed to be going along well.

Little did he know that she had been in love with him for a long time and feared that the love would not be reciprocated. She didn't realize that he was feeling just as vulnerable as she was.

He would join her after dinner each night and sit with her while she breast-fed little Gary. He was such a good baby and only woke once during the night for a feed, after he had been put down about 9.00pm.

As he sat watching them, he felt himself growing aroused just with the sight of the baby's lips sucking on his mother's breast. He suddenly felt that it was something he wanted to do too. Surely this couldn't be right? He shouldn't feel this way! He didn't take his eyes from the heavenly vision in front of him.

Emily looked up and caught him staring at her.

"Mark, do you like watching me feed Gary, or would you prefer I do it in private."

"Oh Em, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare, but it is such a beautiful sight. I have never watched a baby being breast-fed before."

"That's alright Mark, I don't mind. I just wasn't thinking. It is so natural to me."

"Keep on feeding Em, as long as you don't mind me watching you."

When Emily had finished feeding and put Gary down to sleep, she returned to the living room and sat on the sofa beside Mark.

"I went to the Doctor today and had my final check-up. He said that everything is fine and I can now do anything I want; even go back to work if necessary."

"You know you don't have to rush back to work, you are welcome to stay here as long as you need to. You need to get Gary off the breast-feeding before you go to work."

They sat and watched the television for about a half an hour with Mark's arm around her shoulders. He was still feeling so horny after watching her with the baby. He wasn't sure what to do, he so wanted to hold her tight against his body and run his hands all over her. He wanted to give her what she hadn't got from her former partner, tender loving care.

He began to run his hand up and down her arm, all the time getting closer to the bulge in her blouse, until he 'accidently' brushed his hand against her breast. She didn't seem to withdraw from his touch, so he took it to the next level and began to wrap his hand around her boob as it stood waiting for some attention. The nipple on the breast peaked and he rubbed it between his index finger and thumb, sending shivers up and down her spine.

She turned to him and raised her face to his, silently pleading for him to meet her lips. Mark couldn't contain himself any longer and bent down and placed his lips over hers and worked his tongue between her teeth and started a dance between their tongues.

"Oh Em, I never realized just how much I wanted you until I saw you with Gary at your breast tonight. I wanted to be there myself."

"I want you too, Mark." She said softly. "There is no other person in my life that I want and need more than you, right now. You have to believe me."

Mark's hands framed her face, pushing back her hair in the process. His mouth covered hers again in a kiss that made her head spin.

Even though they had kissed before, it was never like this. His lips tasted and clung to hers. A warmth swept down her body affecting her skin, his hands stroked her back and down to her buttocks. He had on his jeans, but she could feel the heat of his body radiating with hers, and the hardness of his maleness as it pressed against her upper thigh.

He lifted her into his arms and strode to the bedroom. They tumbled onto the comforter together. She hadn't realized how controlled Mark had been previously, until he lost it.

One kiss lead to another, like a fire that couldn't be contained. She tasted both hunger and longing in his kiss, and a need that echoed her own.

When he ran his palm over her blouse and slacks, her hand sought him and she rubbed and teased him. He dipped down and gently attacked her breasts through the lace bra beneath her blouse, and tongued them until the nipples peaked. He pushed her blouse up and over her head, undid the zipper of her slacks and slid them down over her ankles, then proceeded to slide his hands up and down her legs and upper thighs. She didn't care that she had a nursing Mom's tummy and milk filled breasts. Mark immediately latched onto her teats and suckled her like a baby. The sounds that came from his throat as he fed on his son's dinner were so sensual.

After nearly draining both boobs, only leaving enough for the late night feed, he then wound his way down her body, kissing her navel, then the delta of her thighs. He blew on her mons verenis creating an intensely sensual sensation within her. He slowly worked his way down her legs to her toes on one leg and back up to her thigh junction on the other one. When he arrived at that magic garden he lapped and laved her labia lips, pausing every now and then just to kiss the delta of her thighs. She didn't know how long she could take this prolonged teasing for and whispered to him.

"Mark, please stop teasing me like this, I want you so very much. It has been so long since I have been able to enjoy intimacy like this."

"OK baby, just wait and I will give you all the lovin' you want and need. I do have to prepare you for what is to come."

He then dipped his tongue into that garden of Eden and proceeded to lick and taste the succulent juices of her pouting pussy. He did this for about five minutes and then raised himself above her. He looked into her soulful eyes and lowered his mouth to hers and shared an intense kiss, moving his tongue into her mouth and both tongues danced together in a primal dance.

He then straightened up and eased his sword into her waiting sheath. She cried out as he did this, for the sheer bliss it was bringing her. It had been so very long.

He thrust and withdrew, again and again, accelerating the beat of her heart each time; giving them both a taste of almost reaching the pinnacle....she was clinging to him, and her breath was as raspy as his.

"I love you, Emily ......... Love you...."

Hearing those words seemed to tip her over the edge. She cried out as pleasure and surrender speared through her. When it was over, Mark sank onto the same pillow as her head was lying on, and that was the last thing she remembered as she dropped off to sleep.

Later on that night, Mark heard the baby cry and went to find out what was wrong. It seemed like he was hungry and wanted his midnight snack. He changed him and carried him into the bedroom to him Mom. Emily was sitting up in bed by this time and reached up for Gary.

"Thank you Mark, for collecting this bundle of joy. I think he needs a late supper. You know you are a wonderful Daddy."

Mark was happy that Emily accepted that he wanted to be Gary's Daddy.

He climbed back into bed beside her and watched the communion between Mother and son as Gary fed from the breasts that he had enjoy feasting from earlier. He was glad that there was enough for both of them. When Emily changed Gary to the other side, Mark decided that he didn't want to waste any of that delicious nectar and gently suckled on the breast that Gary had finished with. What a wonderfully intimate feeling! He and his son feeding from his darling's bountiful mammaries.

Mark put the baby back to bed once he had enough milk and slipped into bed with his love.

"Darling, that was one of the most sexy things that has ever happened to me," whispered Emily.

"For me too darling, I hope we can do it more often," replied Mark. As long as that little boy feeds from your breasts, I will be beside you doing the same thing."

"Do you realize how long I have wanted to love you, even as we grew up in the same house, you were always the woman I felt closest to. When Dad violated you and took you away to live with him, I was devastated. I always hoped that one day he would get his just desserts and finally be punished for what he had done to you. I will never mention his name in this house again, and as far as anyone is concerned you are my wife and Gary is my son. Can you accept that, my darling?"

"Oh Mark, you were always there to try and protect me and I could not have had a better big brother. It wasn't your fault what Daddy did to me, and I quite agree that we will never need to even think about him again. I know that you will keep on protecting and loving me."

As Mark had his own business in Computer IT, he decided that he would sell the house and business goodwill and move to another state. There he and Emily settled down with Gary as husband and wife.

Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers