Emily and Me

Story Info
Ever been drawn to a gorgeous stranger?
2.9k words
4.33
23.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
654 Followers

Have you ever seen a complete stranger and suddenly felt drawn to them, a person with whom you seem to have an immediate affinity? You look at them and it feels like you've known them before then but know you have not. It was just such a day for me. I had been divorced for a few years and even though I had been dating no one had been able to hold my attention. They all seemed to want or need things I couldn't give them. I had recently decided to lay of dating for a while as it seemed to wear on me a bit.

It was a Friday in early June and I had taken the day with the idea of going to the beach. I had to run a few errands first and that's what I was about when I first laid eyes on her. The sight of her made me slow down a bit. She was tallish, I'd guessed about five nine or ten with auburn hair and when I finally saw them, green eyes. She was carrying around a few extra pounds but I like that in a woman. As happens to me on such occasions I tried desperately to think of something to say or do to gain her attention and thereby meet her. Nothing was coming to mind and I was ready to concede that she's pass me on the city street and I'd never see her again.

Just as she was passing me I heard, "Excuse me." To me delight she wanted something of me.

"Yes." I quickly responded.

"Do you know where the Au Bon Pain is?" In my area that's an upscale coffee shop and sandwich shop.

"Yes, it's one block that way and back a block." I said pointing in the general direction. "I happen to be going there so I'd be more than happy to show." It was a lie but in as much as I really liked that particular coffee shop I could make a minor alteration to my plans.

"I'd like that very much, thank you." She said smiling at my. "My name is Emily by the way."

"Pleased to meet you Emily, I'm Harry."

"I was supposed to meet someone there but I'm so late I'm afraid I've missed her already. My train was late getting into town and you know how that goes." With that we moved quickly in the direction of the coffee shop. Emily was a chatty sort of woman, something that I liked. "I called her cell but didn't get an answer."

"Well, maybe she waited and is there now, right?"

Emily smiled at my optimism and replied, "Of course!"

I couldn't hold back any longer with my thoughts and said, "When I first saw you on the street I could have sworn I knew you from somewhere but I've never known an Emily so that can't be true."

"You did huh? What made you feel that?"

"I don't know, just a feeling I had."

"I get those feelings to. Doesn't it just drive you crazy sometimes?

"Any time it happens it drives me crazy but I almost never get to find out. I mean, how do you say don't I know you to an otherwise complete stranger? I always feel like they'll think I'm some sort of letch or creep or something."

"You shouldn't let the bother you. So Harry, what do you do for work?"

"I'm a radar engineer, satellite tracking and such."

"Sounds fascinating."

"Well, it's pretty boring actually. You sit around a lot waiting for something to happen." Wanting to change the subject I asked her, "And what do you do."

"I teach 8th graders on the south shore."

"Oh, I feel for you. That's a hard age."

"Most of 'em are pretty good kids so it's not so bad." As she said this we arrived at the coffee shop and went inside. "Hmm, no Carol. I'll bet she's been here and left already."

"What were you meeting her for if you don't mind my asking."

"Oh, we were just going to do some shopping at Lord & Taylor and some other places."

"Well, why don't we get some coffee, maybe she'll come back to see if you're here."

"That sounds like a good idea."

We got of coffees and found a table near the window so we could easily see Carol if and when she came. I was secretly hoping she'd be a no show. We sat there for almost half a hour talking about our work, our families and our friends, the usual get to know you stuff. Emily did most of the talking and that suited me just fine. I got to look into her gorgeous eyes and also look over the rest of her as well as much as I could. From our conversation I found out that she was 28 and had never been married. I was really surprised at that fact and told her so. She said that it was a simple case of not having found the right guy.

Finally I said, "I don't think Carol's coming."

"No, I think you're right."

"Well, I was going to the beach today and you're more than welcome to join me if you'd like." I didn't hold out much hope for her saying yes to me considering we'd had just met and she really didn't know me yet.

"I'd love to but I don't have a bathing suit with me."

"Oh yeah, minor detail huh?" I felt a little silly for not having considered that.

"But I'd still love to go and lay out in the sun, do you mind?" Did I mind? I wanted to say you've got to be kidding but opted for saying, "I'd be a pleasure to have you come. I usually go alone and while I am very contented to sit on the beach and read my book I much prefer to have company. My car's parked pretty close to here so what do you say we get going?"

Emily agreed and then asked, "By the way, where are we going?"

"Plum Island, it's my favorite."

"I haven't been there in years." She replied, "It used to be one of my favorites."

Things couldn't have been going better. For a guy my age, 45 at the time, it is always a pleasure to be in the company of a young and beautiful woman.

It was about a 45 minute drive to Plum Island. Parking is seldom a problem and almost never on a weekday. I got my stuff out of the trunk and we found a place on the beach that suited us. The beaches in our area tend to be not crowded until the hot days of July hit. There were only about a dozen people on the beach when we got there. We found a spot near the dunes and away from most everyone else.

I quickly shucked my pants, shirt and shoes and sat down on the blanket I'd brought. Emily was quietly sitting there watching me. Since Emily was wearing a skirt and short sleeved blouse she would be able to get a good amount of sun.

"Oh this is nice," Emily said smiling toward me, "thank you so much for inviting me."

"Believe me, the pleasure's all mine.".

"I'll bet the water's pretty cold still."

"Yeah, I'd guess it's in the upper 50s at best. It never gets very warm here, maybe the mid 60s. I don't mind because I mostly come for the sun.

"I wish I could take some of these clothes off," Emily said with a little frustration in her voice.

"I certainly wouldn't objected but I have a feeling the local police would have other ideas about it." I was to soon learn that Emily was a woman who had a bit of a daring side to her as she quickly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. I was shocked at her action to say the least.

"There!" She said triumphantly, "Unless you look closely you wouldn't know if this were a bikini top or a bra would you?"

"I would," I said honestly, "but I see what you mean too." She was wearing a dark blue bra so at a distance I could see how it could be mistaken for a bathing suit. I wasn't about to complain anyway. I got a good view of what I could see were very full breasts. I the time I remember thinking there were either very large C breasts or Ds.

"You don't have any sun block with you do you?"

"As a matter of fact I do." I looked through the bag I'd brought and handed her the tube of sun block. I had hoped she'd ask me to put it on both her front and back but as it turned out she asked just for her back. Still, I took great pleasure in putting it on, finally I'd physically gotten my handed on her. I found Emily so desirable that even this little bit of physical contact was enough to get my semi-hard.

For the rest of the morning we chatted a little but mostly just enjoyed the sun. At noon we went to a near by deli and got sandwiches and sodas. About mid-afternoon Emily was saying something and I was lost in her eyes when she said, "What is it?"

I jerked myself out of the small trance I was in and said, "What's what?"

"Why do you look at me that way?"

"I'm sorry," I said totally embarrassed. "you have such gorgeous eyes and you're just so beautiful in general I was just enjoying the view."

"My eyes huh?" I thought I was in trouble but then she said, "Most guys stare at my boobs so it's nice when someone sees something else."

"Believe me, I see a whole lot else." I could see she wanted to respond to this but decided to push on and said, "I like how smart you are and that you're such a good conversationalist. I like that you don't seem like you're stuck on yourself the way so many women seem to be these days." I knew I was gushing a bit but I didn't care either, what did I have to lose by being honest about how I felt.

"Thank you, that's so nice of you to say."

"I'm not just saying it, I mean it." I replied strongly as I looked into her eyes.

Emily put her hand on the side of my face and said, "It's still nice to hear, a girl likes those things you know." And then she did something that I hadn't expected but had desired, she kissed me on the lips. It was just a short light kiss but I felt as if I had been shocked, it was electric. When she didn't pull back very far I looked her in the eyes and then kissed her. It was a kiss meant to make a statement, to say I really like you and I really want you. We wrapped our arms around each other and tumbled to the blanket from the sitting position we had been in. The kiss quickly elevated to one of passion and heated lust. One kiss lead to another and another. As I lightly rubbed my hand up and down her back she ran her hand through my hair. I felt like a school kid. We were so lost in our kiss neither of us had any awareness of anyone who was anywhere near us. Fortunately no one was near. Finally we broke.

"Wow!" I said, "What was that?"

"That was pretty good!" Emily responded in a breathy voice. I still had my hands on her. I could feel her breath on my face. It felt wonderful. My hand were now gently caressing her side. Then I took my hand and placed it on the side of her face and gave her a brief passionate kiss. When we broke from the kiss I kept my eyes on hers but slowly moved my hand down from her face to her neck. She didn't budge. I thought I could sense her breathing deepen but I was sure. Mine certainly had. I then slowly moved my hand down until it covered her breast. I had expected her to swat it away but she didn't move. I looked down at the breast in my hand, squeezed it just a bit and then looked back up to her eyes. I couldn't see them because she had closed her eyes. I quickly looked to see if anyone were watching us. No one seemed to be and the person nearest to us was to our front and some distance away. This gave me the courage to move my other hand down to her other breast and hold it. I gently squeezed her breasts again and then felt for her nipples with my fingertips. They had gotten very hard. I played with her nipples a bit and then saw her shudder as I continued.

"We need to go," Finally said. My heart sunk as I figured this was the end of the day and my time with her. "Where do you live?"

When I told her she said that I lived a lot closer to where we were than she did so we should go there. I've always loved a woman who didn't have a problem with saying what she wanted.

I drove back as fast as I thought was safe and still not get a ticket. En route Emily sat as closely to me as she could. In the car when she found how hard I was she moaned letting me know she liked what she'd found. When we finally got to my place, a small house in a blue collar neighborhood, I was surprised I hadn't come in her hand from all the fondling she'd done of me.

Once inside the house and bedroom we wasted no time in getting undressed. I was stripped naked while she was still unbuttoning her blouse. "Here, let me help you with that." I offered.

I finished the two buttons she hadn't done and then placed my hands under she blouse and over her breasts. With one gentle move I pushed the blouse off her body. She had a front hook bra so I quickly unhooked it and like the blouse, I placed my hands over her breasts and under the bra and then push it off. The skirt had two buttons on the side and as soon as they were undone it fell of its own to the floor. Emily stepped out of it. I got down on my knees and pulled her panties to the floor. Her pussy was well trimmed.

I place my hands on her ass and buried my face in her pussy. She moaned and then shuddered as my tongue contacted her clit for the first time. Her scent was light and her taste delicate. To me it was the nectar of the gods. I wanted to reach up and fondle her breasts as I ate her but she was a bit too tall for that to happen though I did try. I truly love eating pussy and it showed as I went from sucking upon her clit and caressing it with the tip of my tongue to pressing my tongue into her as much as I could drawing out her juices. Emily lasted about five minutes before she had her first huge orgasm.

When it subsided she said, "I've never had an orgasm while standing on my feet but if we need to get on the bed now or I'm going to fall over."

"I wouldn't want that." I said to her.

I'm sure she thought as soon as we were on the bed I'd enter her with my super hard cock but I had other ideas. As soon as she was on the bed I got between her legs again and ate her pussy until she had another orgasm and then another.

Finally she said to me with a note of desperation her voice, "Please! I want you in me, now!"

I grinned as I got up on my knees and teased the outside of her pussy with the head of my cock. I parted her pussy lips several times with the head of my cock only to pull it back out. "Oh please don't tease me anyone, I don't think I can it." I said nothing but this time very very slowly pressed my cock into her very hot and very wet pussy. I wanted to feel every little bit of her pussy as it wrapped itself around my cock. Her pussy felt like a hand wrapped about me and drawing me in. It was tight and velvety soft. I very slowly increased the tempo of my strokes until finally I was forcefully ramming my cock into her. I could feel her getting ready to come and it was at this point moved to push her over the top.

"Oh yeah baby, show me how much you like to fuck!" I had been pretty quiet up to this point and the force and dirtiness of my words seemed to catch her a bit off guard. But I could also feel her quickly respond to them. I knew she was close. "Oh yeah, you love it don't you! You love the feel of my hard pulsing cock slamming into you hot wet pussy!"

Finally she almost yelled, "Oh yes I do! I do! God help me I do love it. Fuck me! Yes, fuck me!"

I changed the angle my cock was going into her pussy just slightly and then said, "Come on baby, come for me! Show me how much you love to fuck! Show me how much your pussy loves my cock!"

espeteroh
espeteroh
654 Followers