Emily and Trudy - Cunt Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for a while, and it was heavenly. I knew I could last this time, and I stroked in and out of Trudy's slippery vagina, now slow, now fast. It doesn't get any better than this, I thought. But then it did. The experience was greatly enhanced by Emily's fingers ministering to my scrotum and anus as she licked Trudy's clit. A few times, I even felt her tongue swirl around the base of my dick on the outstroke. Tension started to build. I lunged harder against Trudy's butt cheeks, to go deeper. The moaning grew louder. Trudy started bucking forward against Emily's mouth, then back to capture more of my dick. Finally, the three of us exploded, within seconds of each other. Kisses and hugs all around, then it was time for a nap.

More delights followed our triple nap in that bed. We tried everything. I'd say it was the most pleasure-filled day of my life. But it's difficult to decide, since I spent the night and we all called in sick the next day for still more fucking, sucking, licking, and sticking — a glorious two days.

It was Emily whom I liked the best. We had a lot in common. We made love (just the two of us) quite a few times over the next few months. In her socket I was electrified. I fell in love with her, actually. But before the year was out she accepted a big, new job and moved to California. We kept in touch for a few months after that, but I never saw her again. The last time I tried to call her, the number was no longer in service.

12