Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily? I have a request for you." He said with lustful eyes.

"Yes, anything..." she replied huskily.

"I want you to be with me. I want to be Brad to you tonight. Brad and Emily." He said matter-of-factly.

She looked at Him a little puzzled, but said "Of course. I would like that."

He smiled at her and she took the washcloth from him and lathered it again with lots of soap. She stroked his arms and chest, thoroughly enjoying the feel of him under her fingers. She placed her hands on either side of his broad shoulders and leaned in to kiss him. They could both tell from the kiss just how hungry the other was. He stroked her body and tingled all over from the "humming" feel of her moan felt against his mouth. He placed his hands on her hips and lifted her slightly to nudge her into straddling him. She smoothly moved her legs so she was; his hardness resting against her parted nether lips. She ground herself against him slightly, and then it was he who moaned. She murmured against his lips as she kissed him,

"Take me to bed Brad, please..." She stood up and the water and soap drizzled down her body. She backed up a little and took his hands in hers. She helped him up and they both stepped from the tub. They continued kissing and they quickly dried each other and themselves with the hotel's large, luxurious towels. He took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

The bed was very inviting. Soft moonlight streamed in, falling over the bed in soft shadows. It was very high and large; covered by very high quality sheets and from the looks of it, a thick featherbed. Six large pillows completed the beckoning sanctuary. Emily had towel dried her hair and run her fingers through it, and it hung it large loose ringlets around her head and shoulders. She paused as she reached the side of the bed and pulled Brad against her. She stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He wrapped his arms completely around her and hugged her close. Their hungry mouths continued their assault on each other. Emily lifted her left leg and wrapped it around Brad's waist; doing so in such a way that his hard cock was pressed against her wetness. He placed his hands under her ass and lifted her. As a counter action to this, she lifted her other leg, wrapping them around his waist. He leaned forward and they both fell to the bed. Brad held Emily's head in his hands and kissed her gently. She had one hand laced in his hair at the back of his head, while the other traced over his shoulders with her nails, making him shiver. He looked into her eyes deeply and began tracing over her jaw, throat and collarbone with kisses and brushes of his lips. This time when his lips passed over her stiff peaks, it was very gently.

She groaned softly, "Ohhhhh yessssss Braaddd..."

His mouth continued blazing a slow and gentle trail down her body. Over her ribs, belly and hips; driving her mad with his touch. For a brief moment, in her mind, she thought that this feeling, right now, was worse than when he was rough. All she did know was that if he were to stop, she would surely die. She opened her legs for him, wide. When she felt his tongue on her inner thigh, she whimpered. She had her hands knotted in fists in the sheets. She breathlessly anticipated when he would place his tongue on the aching, pulsing need that was burning between her legs. He blew a little air on her, soft as a caress, and she cried out; both from excitement and also because her nerves were so tense with wanting him, her senses were tight and much heightened. He placed his mouth at the top of the cleft of her lips and gently rubbed his lower lip over her. She thought she would die. He felt her legs trembling and her lips pulsing under his mouth. His hot tongue slowly and gently traced her; tasting her sweetness, savoring her. He repeated tracing his tongue over her, feeling her pearl throbbing, begging him to give her more.

His own need and instinct took over, as his teasing, tasting grew in intensity. His strokes grew faster and deeper as her body writhed and stroked back. It was as if her hot wet cunt was trying to stroke his tongue as well. As his strokes got even faster, as did her movements, and she got even wetter, hotter, and sweeter. His hands were wrapped around her upper thighs, via the underside of her legs, and he was holding her captive around his head, feasting on her. He felt the waves beginning in her, and felt her body tense and she cried out deeply for him; as if to shatter the windows. He held her steady, continuing his determined and relentless stroking. Her back arched and raised from the bed slightly as the waves pounded her to the very core.

When they subsided, and she lay back slightly, breathing very heavily, he slowed down, and eventually stopped. She rose to her elbows and beckoned him for a kiss. She kissed his mouth hungrily, tasting, licking, sucking; defying the intense release she had just experienced. She smiled at him and sat upright, to fluff the pillows against the headboard of the bed and patted her hand next to them, as if to coerce him to settle against the soft haven.

He kissed her again and did just that. He slid down slightly, and a slow grin crossed his lips. She straddled him, on all fours, and teased his lips just as he had done to her. She brushed her lips over his forehead, down his nose, over his lips, where she licked and tasted him again, taking his lower lips between hers and sucked gently. Over his jaw, to his ear; the tip of her tongue tracing it oh so gently, and his cock throbbed. He knew how that tongue would feel on the ridge of it. She traced kisses/nips down the side of his neck, over his shoulders, reveling in his soft moan. She sat up a bit and lightly traced her fingers over his chest and belly, this time making HIM shiver. She ran her thumb over first one taut nipple, then the other and she smiled at his sharp intake of breath through his teeth. Her lips, then tongue, followed. His moans only encouraged her further, and fueled her desire more. She felt him throb with each pass of her tongue and she loved it. She brushed her face and mouth slowly down his chest, and over his belly, and he simply watched her.

She continued to move downward, over his hips, tracing her fingers over the tops and inside of his thighs. He had his hands behind the pillows comfortably, but his body was coiled tightly. He felt her warm breath as her cheek brushed over his rigid cock and he thought he would go mad. His own juices were forming droplets on his belly where his cock lay tightly and ready to bury itself into any part of her that it could. She looked into his eyes and ran her tongue over him, cleaning the droplets from his flesh. She looked so satisfied; so completely enraptured with him. She placed her fingers around his shaft, gently, and stroked him as though he were a precious gift. She ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft from the base all the way to the tip in one long stroke. When she reached the tip, she didn't pause, but smoothly took the tip between her lips and slid her mouth down his aching cock. He felt the hot wet heat of her mouth over every millimeter of his throbbing organ, taking him, enveloping; and he groaned, "Ohhh fuckkkk..."

Emily wrapped the palm of her hand around his warm full pouch, holding it snugly, and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. She ran her tongue over his perineum and sucked his flesh gently. Now it was HIS legs that were trembling. Her tongue began its worship of his pulsing cock. She licked and sucked her way up and down the shaft, deliberately avoiding the tip. He kept fighting the urge to grab her and drive her mouth onto him, but he didn't. He was too caught up in the sensation; and he wanted to see what she would do next. Slowly but surely, she worked her way up to the tip. She swirled her tongue around and around his sticky throbbing head, teasing, tasting; delighting in the feel of the heat, taste and sensation of his cock in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the tip, and slid her mouth onto him, just over the ridge, tightening just a little, and then slowly pulling back, so it "popped" in and out of her lips. He wanted to talk, he wanted to move, but his cock wouldn't let him break from the feeling of the strokes of her tongue. She paused and held the tip between her lips and stroked the cleft at the underside with steady deliberate strokes. He could feel it, if she kept it up, he would cum soon. He wanted to fill her; remind them both that even though they scenario was different right now, she still belonged to him. He stopped her gently, and she rose to her knees. She moved forward and straddled him.

Emily poised herself over his hips. "Brad? My Master? Could I make you cum inside me? Please?" She purred gently to him.

"C'mere my hot little bitch..." he replied huskily.

She settled over him so that the head of his cock was just at her entrance. She slid down over him smoothly and steadily. She was still tight, and very wet. Instead of resting at a slant over him, she remained upright, thus allowing his access to be deeper into her. She began gyrating her hips, thrusting herself upon him, so the feeling inside of her was like when he was thrusting inside of her. She was in a position as to allow both of them just enough movement, so they could pound onto/into each other with enough momentum to carry themselves to orgasm. Harder and faster she thrusted, and then she reached behind her and wrapped her hand around his sac and massaged his throbbing perineum with her fingers. Her movements did not change when his release began; in fact they intensified, as the waves started to pound in yet again for her as well. She cried out that she could feel him filling her; begging him for more. He growled in response...Her body sucking and stroking him, her silky wet core pulling every drop from him. Together they rode the tremors, over and over until at last she slowed and then stopped, utterly exhausted. She bent forward and rested against his chest as they both felt the other's deep breaths as they recovered from the intense orgasms they shared.

Brad hugged Emily tightly and rolled her over slightly, so she was half way under him. She stroked his shoulders gently and smiled at him.

"Brad? Master? Did I fulfill your request to your satisfaction?" she asked playfully.

"Ohhh yesss My darling pet. That you did!" he said as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"May I offer a request as well?" she said as she gazed into his warm eyes.

"Of course!" he answered.

"Tomorrow, after we have both rested well, will you please use me to please yourself until you can't use me anymore?" she replied sweetly.

He threw his head back and laughed. "I'll see what I can do my pet," was his reply.

They both settled in under the covers and Emily snuggled into the soft decadent bed, and Brad's arms, and went to sleep, smiling. Brad hugged her again gently, as a broad grim spread across his face.Sleep well my little pet, you will have a busy day tomorrow...With that, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

12