Emily Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily and Michael have a talk and Michael meets a new girl.
2.3k words
4.24
37.5k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's great!" Michael said, grinning. "I knew you'd get a job soon enough. I wish I had either your charm or experience, I might be as lucky."

Emily smiled.

"Don't worry, you'll get one soon. It's hard getting into anywhere at the moment unless you've already had 2 years experience doing exactly that."

"You can say that again."

"Yeah, but I've forgotten what I said already. "

"Unfortunately I don't have a story of heroic rescue to tell my potential employers!" he laughed. She laughed back, causing a little jiggle in the process.

"Oh yeah, that's great man." said Emily.

Michael was giving Emily a neck massage. He was sitting on the back of the couch while Emily sat below on the seat. Michael noticed she was wearing a better fitting bra now. That must have been what she meant by 'women's stuff'. God, what size was she wearing now? He doubted he'd get to see this one though, she hadn't left her bra on the ground since that night last week. She was wearing a lower cut top today, and looking down, Michael could see half a foot of jiggly cleavage. He told himself not to look there at a time like this. There was only a few inches between his groin and her head, and he was already starting to feel hard, especially after hearing her light moan of pleasure.

"How's college treating you?" she inquired.

"It's alright, a lot of work already."

"Had any luck in this new pool of single ladies? Genius ladies too, since your in a class of soon-to-be engineers." Michael perked up at this. Emily didn't normally ask about his romantic life.

"Um... wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would."

"Well, I'll tell you if you tell me. Any guys you've got your eye on?"

"Hm, well not really. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for yet. Alright, now you."

"Nah, haven't thought too much about it yet."

"Hm. What an underwhelming conversation." Emily quipped. The conversation had sparked something in Michael though. If she didn't have anyone she was pursuing even after starting college, maybe he had a chance. No, he told himself, don't be stupid. It's not like she's shown any signs of going after you either, and the last thing you want is to not only lose your dearest friend but have to work out new living arrangements as well. Just as these thoughts were going through his mind, he realized he'd stopped massaging her. Emily twisted to the side and Michael suddenly felt a warm, soft mass press into his leg. The outer flank of her right tit was pressed into his shin.

"Thanks Michael, you're the best." she smiled at him sweetly before pushing herself up off the couch and heading off to her room humming some slow song. Somehow those words were even more arousing to him than the mountains peaking out from her sides as she walked through her door and shut it behind her. He hoped she hadn't noticed the unusually visible lump in his pants.

Michael had not been entirely truthful to Emily. There had been someone in his class who he thought might have some romantic potential, but he didn't want to tell her because he didn't want to create the impression he was unavailable. Did that make sense? He wasn't sure, it was just a feeling in his mind. Anyway, the girl was named Yang, she was a Chinese student who was working with Michael on a project. She seemed to have taken an affection to Michael, although he wasn't sure if she had a crush on him or was just being friendly. She laughed a lot around him though, that was for sure. Unusually for an Asian girl, too, she was quite busty herself. Next to Emily of course, she would go completely unnoticed, but in a regular context, impressive. Michael thought she was perhaps a G-cup, and on a skinny little frame. Michael really had to stop thinking about Emily, there might be something there with Yang, and for a tit lover like him this could be a special opportunity.

On Monday Yang invited Michael over to her apartment, where she was living with a few friends, to work on their project. She seemed really excited about it, although when they were there, Michael never saw much of her friends, who pretty much left them alone after a quick introduction. Michael thought Yang was sweet, but he didn't really feel as enthusiastic around her as she did around him. Her English needed quite a bit of work, and she didn't always seem to get what he was saying, and vice versa. A lot of jokes went unnoticed. She did have a good mind for the subject, though, and was quite stimulating on the mind when they were discussing various avenues of going about something. He did miss a few things now and then when she was wearing a tank top and her large breasts wobbled as she pointed at sections of her work. His big tit obsession was serious. By the end of the week he had been to her apartment several times and it really did seem like she was flirting with him. For some reason he wasn't sure if he wanted to respond to it.

Michael had barely even spoken to Emily in the past week. Since she started her job, she hadn't really been around when he was home, but she was this evening. He came into the room and saw her sitting at the dining table, but not how she usually sat, with the seat pushed out and her breasts pushed underneath. No, her magnificent globes were lying on top of the table, and her arms and face were resting on them in her pink custom fit blouse. Michael was instantly enrapt by her bulging mammaries being compressed by her arms and face, but not for long did she remain this way. She must have been half-asleep when he came in, but upon hearing him jolted up and pushed her chair out, her teats sliding back and dropping below the level of the table. Michael chose to ignore what had just happened.

"Hey there, barely seen you around. Must be busy at work."

"Yeah, well..." she muttered under her breath.

"Huh? You alright?" Michael replied. She seemed a little down.

"Oh yeah, it's just I've got a couple of problems at work."

"Oh? What?"

"Well, you know what."

"Huh? How would I know, I don't work there."

"Oh what do you mean you don't know? I mean my boobs." Michael was taken aback. She didn't normally address them in conversation directly. "I mean, I don't know why you always act like they don't exist."

"I don't act like they don't exist. What are you talking about?"

"Everybody knows I'm the girl with the freakishly huge boobs, and I know you look at them like everyone else, but you never mention them to my face."

"Well I didn't think you'd want me to. I'm not denying they're there, I just figured, they get enough attention, you don't need to hear anything about them from me."

"It's just I feel like I can't talk about anything related to them around you sometimes."

"Well, you can. I don't care. You've got huge boobs Emily. There, okay? Look it doesn't matter to me, what matters is what's on your mind."

Emily paused a moment.

"Oh, I don't know why I even brought it up. It's just how it is at work, I have to wear this... I just feel like everyone's obsessed with them, more than usual. I feel so exposed. And... yeah you know I really don't want to talk about it right now. I'm sorry."

"Nothing to worry about, Emily. I'm sorry you have to go through that. If it bothers you too much, well maybe it's not the job for you."

"I dunno. I guess I'll have to think about it. Happier things to think about now."

"Wanna play a mariokart?"

"Not now. I've got a bit of a headache."

"Weak excuse, you know you can't beat me."

"Hm, we'll see once my head settles. I'll wipe the floor with you." Emily leaned forward and put her head in her hand, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"You know I was thinking, you remember that place we went that one year when our families decided to vacation together?" she asked.

"Yeah, down by that cove. That was awesome. One of the best weeks of my life."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

"I was thinking maybe after the semester's over we should go back there together."

"That sounds great. Just the two of us?"

"Yeah, like old times. Except without your damn mother calling you back constantly."

"I remember you did that family portrait and stuck it on the fridge."

"Oh yeah! I was so proud of that!"

"I can't imagine why. I mean I love you, Emily, but you are no artist."

A lump appeared in Michael's throat. He had just said something he had wanted to say for a long time in an offhanded way without even thinking about it. Hopefully she wouldn't pick up on it. She smirked and rested her head on her palm.

"That I am not. I might play you in a little while. I think I need to have a nap. And not on the table this time."

The next day, Michael was back at Yang's apartment. They had been putting in a solid workload, and were sure to be ready by the beginning of next week.

"So you never tell me. Who lives with you." she said, in the middle of working on a calculation.

"Hm?"

"Your, uh, roommate? It is a girl you say? Your girlfriend?"

"No! No, just an old friend. Her name is Emily."

"She is friendly? You think she would like me?"

"Yeah, sure, why not? You're a bundle of joy." said Michael, not really sure what was coming out of his mouth.

"Haha! You're too nice to me!" she giggled. "Maybe next time we can study at your apartment?"

"Uh... maybe. We'll see." Yang looked at him and gave a bit of a sly smile. Michael was sitting on the couch, while Yang was at the desk. She got up and walked over to him, sitting down next to him. She was wearing a purple button up blouse with a v-neck day, and could that be a push-up bra? She had loads of cleavage today.

"Actually, I am glad she is not your girlfriend." smiled Yang. "I like you very much." She put her hand on his shoulder. "I think you like me too?" Michael did not know how to react, so he made no move. Yang leaned in and pressed her large, round lips against his, and pulled him into an embrace. It was wet, and there was tongue, but after about 10 seconds, Michael pulled back, to her protest.

"What's wrong?" she said, sad. "You not like me?"

"I'm sorry. It's hard to explain. It's not that I don't like you. Uh... I'm a little confused right now. I gotta go. Sorry." Michael picked up his papers, shoved them in his satchel and was right out the door.

As he wandered back to his and Emily's apartment his mind was buzzing with thought. He knew he was attracted to Yang. He also knew it was largely physical. So was his attraction to Emily, which was far greater, but he knew there was more to that, too. The only thing he knew for sure was all he could think about when Yang kissed him was Emily. That was it. Part of him was terrified that this would be a massive mistake, but he felt he had to tell Emily how he felt, and hopefully if she didn't return it they could get past it, and maybe he could move on knowing the full situation. There were worse scenarios he could think of, and better ones, but that was what he thought was a reasonable hope to hold on to.

He stopped at the door. He closed his eyes and calmed himself down. He needed to act normal until he was ready. He could hear music playing from inside. He opened the door, finding that the radio was on loud, but Emily was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was in her bedroom, so he walked up to the door and opened it.

And then he saw something he never thought he would. A man was naked on the bed facing away from him, thrusting his pelvis between a pair of paler, female legs. It was quick. There were sounds of the convulsion of two people going at it hard. The woman in question was not moving above the legs, of course she couldn't. He could not see her head at all, but of course it was undeniably Emily, which was in fact the reason he couldn't see her head, despite being on an angle to him. On the side that was closer to him, lay, on the bed beside her torso, one massive quivering mass of fat that was Emily's right breast, seen for the first time, in it's naked glory. Her arm wrapped over the top, grasping onto and partially obscuring a nipple, while she moaned in pleasure. This gigantic breast, and the fraction of the left one, which was obscured by the male, raised off the surface of the mattress nearly a foot, and that was even with them spread out as they were. Each thrust caused the fatty tissue to jiggle and shift. Of course, he only saw about 6 thrusts in as many seconds before the man turned his head and Michael slammed shut the door. Michael's heart raced, and within moments he had an uncontrollable ejaculation. Still in a state of shock, Michael ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He had no idea how Emily would react after this, or even how he would, for that matter.