Emily is Healed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cuddled together, kissing each other. "Thank you for being the one to properly take my cherry. You are my real first and my man."

We lay there in bliss for a long time, but I could see she was not altogether happy.

"What's the matter?"

"It was good but not as good as I had expected. Is it always like this?"

"No. Did you expect it to be earth shattering?"

"Yes, that what girls say it should be like."

"Well, they may have been very lucky, but for most the first-time is a damp squib. In our case, we were both prepared but still anxious about the act itself. Would it be painful? Would I hurt you?"

"Really."

"Yes, but you were a gem and we have got the 'first-time' albatross off our back. Now, we are free to work out what really pushes our buttons. We just need to keep practicing. I think we should have a nice energy-filled breakfast, before resuming our intimate activities."

She giggled as she dashed off to the kitchen. We were soon back in bed. Let us just say that we burned off a lot of calories over the next few days and worked out many ways to satisfyingly pleasure each other and climax together. Not that we always needed to go that far every time to be fulfilled.

We are still together five years later. We do not do it as often or as rampantly as we used to, but it remains a special part of the bond between us. Unfortunately, I still need to keep a close eye on Emily. Occasionally, but thankfully now rarely, she still gets flashbacks and needs some additional loving support. I do often wonder if any rapist really appreciates the long-term damage they do.

12