Emily Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed hard again, eliciting another involuntary whimper from me, but my dry pussy wouldn't allow him to enter me any further. Obviously frustrated by his inability to violate me I felt him roughly pull out. For a second I thought my lack of arousal had saved me the degrading experience of being fucked by this old man but I was soon put right.

I heard the most disgusting sound - it was the Inman hawking and then spitting. A split-second later I felt it - a wet glob landed on my naked backside. I shuddered in revulsion and squirmed to get free but his grip was too strong. I heard another huge hawking sound followed quickly by a wet glob landing on me. This time, however, I felt it land directly between the cheeks of my backside.

For a sickening few seconds I felt it slowly slid down - over my arsehole and then onto my pussy lips. I felt myself retch but nothing came up. Then the Inman's cock was back at my entrance. He pushed hard and, lubricated a little bit by his own spit, this time his cock slid painfully further up inside my pussy.

I screwed up my eyes in discomfort as it forced its way inside my prone body. I felt my pussy being stretched as he took something I didn't want to give.

The Inman kept up a steady pressure with his hips whilst pulling mine back and, despite not wanting it to happen with all of my being, I felt his cock relentlessly invade me. It seemed to go on forever, him shoving and my pussy resisting but there was only going to be one winner. Somehow it seemed appropriate I should suffer like this - to teach me a lesson, to show what happened to dirty little girls when they let their knickers down.

His cock continued to inch its unpleasant way inside my pussy until, at last, I felt his pubic hair come to rest against my naked bottom and his old testicles against my clitoris. I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, surely the worst was over?

The Inman held himself inside me like for a moment, obviously savouring the feeling of my tight pussy as it clasped his old cock. Bent over the table beneath him I felt utterly disgusted with myself - I had got myself into this situation and it was for no other reason than I was a slut. I felt so ashamed.

He pulled back then, withdrawing a couple of inches of his cock from my protesting little pussy. I gasped at the sudden pulling feeling as what had just been forced into me was now being forced out.

In front and above me I could see Mustafa looking on - a conflicting mix of lust and sympathy on his face. Behind me the Inman thrust hard back into me and I felt myself pushed forward - moving the whole table and making me whimper. I heard a cruel laugh from him as he quickly pulled out again before ramming himself back inside me.

Just then Abdullah, obviously finished on the phone, came back into the kitchen. I saw him move around the table to stand beside Mustafa, all the while watching as the Inman thrust himself into me. He reached into the fridge and grabbed two bottles of beer, passing one to Mustafa, before sitting down.

God, I thought, is this all I am to them? Entertainment? Could they really be enjoying watching as I was brutally fucked by this horrible old man? I stared at them as the Inman continued to thrust his cock up my protesting pussy. On the table the beer their bottles sloshed to and fro as I was pushed forward and back by the power of the Inman's thrusts.

Yes, I thought, by the looks of their trousers they could enjoy it. They could enjoy watching me be taken and used by this disgusting old man. They could get off on seeing me fucked in this humiliating way by a man who thought I was nothing.

Suddenly I noticed something that confused me. The beer in their bottles was no longer sloshing about. Why? A second later I realised that I was not being thrown around as much either! Behind me the Inman was still furiously pumping his old cock into me but, somehow, it was no longer being resisted.

The Inman barked out a short, smug laugh at the same time I worked out what was happening - my pussy had got wet! I bit my lip and buried my head in my arms in shame. How could this have happened? This was the most degrading experience of my life - I had been pretty much forced to submit to a man who thought I was filth, someone who considered me nothing but a worthless slut! How could I be wet? Was it just a biologically response?

But a second later a gut curling lurch from my pussy confirmed something I would have given anything to not be true - I was getting off on this! I was getting turned on by the Inman fucking me over this table while two other men watched. Another toe curling spasm followed causing me to let out an involuntary little moan and all three laughed. I felt my face redden and shame flood through me.

The Inman kept up his steady rhythm - his cock now entering and leaving my teenaged pussy in long smooth strokes, amply lubricated by my own juices. I kept my face hidden, desperately ashamed of how my wanton pussy had betrayed me.

With each thrust I felt his scratchy pubic hair rub up against my bottom and his old balls slap against my clitoris. Then, unwillingly, I felt something stirring deep within my pussy that made a fresh wave of shame and guilt flood through me. If there was one thing I could not do, must absolutely not do, was to have an orgasim. If I came it would be proving everything he thought about me true, proving that I was nothing but a white slut!

I bit my finger hard but it didn't do any good. The feeling in my pussy just kept building until, at last, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I let out a groan that could not have been mistaken for anything but lust filled pleasure.

Above me I heard all three men laugh again and I felt a fresh wave of shame and humiliation wash over me. But this time it only made me hornier, made my pussy lurch and intense heat blossom deep inside me. What had been a vile invasion of my body by the Inman's cock now felt delicious as it pounded in and out of my now, only too willing, pussy. I could feel it as it forced me open and slide deep inside me. I imagined how it's angry, bulbous head must be banging up against my cervix, up against the very entrance to my womb!

A lust-filled scream erupted from my mouth but I had no say in it. My lust crazed body had taken over and my mind was now just a spectator. The men all laughed again - smug, self-satisfied laughs. They had been right about me, I couldn't deny it now, and in my lust filled mind one thought struggled through to my consciousness - I had shown myself to be nothing but a whore. A whore who wanted to be fucked in humiliating ways and, what was also becoming obvious, the more I was humiliated the hornier I got!

The Inman's pace increased until his cock was sawing back and forth inside me at a frenetic pace. I felt my orgasm building, high pitched whimpers and squeals escaping my lips. Above me his breathing was ragged and, reaching up and grabbing one of my shoulders, the Inman started to fuck me with hard, brutal thrusts. I felt his cock being forced deeply into me, rammed into my body as if he wanted to conquer me, to show me that he was in charge of my body, not me. Deep inside my subjugated teenaged pussy I felt his hard cock thrust in as far as it could go and then explode out his seed. I felt the hot jet of his filthy jism pumped into my most private place and that was enough to send me over the edge - I was powerless to resist it.

My orgasm crashed over me in waves of pleasure so intense it made my previous experiences in the kebab shop seem tame. My mouth hung open and my eyes rolled up as a feeling unlike any other coursed through my young body. Every nerve seemed to be overloaded with pleasure so fantastic that I didn't want it ever stop.

Darkness descended on me.

12