Emily Pt. 08

Story Info
An innocent girl discovers she has a slutty side.
2.5k words
4.67
65.4k
39

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm at the hands of the Inman was so intense I was rung out by it - it had touched every bit of my body in such a wave of delicious pleasure I just wanted to lay there and ride it. I was in such a daze of warm contentment that I didn't really register it when the Inman, sweating and still breathing heavily, pulled his softening cock out of my used pussy.

I can remember the unwelcome feeling of emptiness in my pussy and that I let out a protesting little moan. I stayed bent over the table while I heard the three men talking. No one seemed to take any notice of me but that didn't seem to matter. Even in my stupor I felt a wet trickle down my inner thigh - I smiled dirtily at the thought - how must I look now? Naked and bent over this dirty table while an old man's cum oozes out of my well-fucked teenaged pussy? I smiled and clenched my pussy muscles and felt another stream of cum ooze out of me.

A soft knock sounded at the door but I didn't really understand what it was. I heard it open and then voices and footsteps. I heard hushed voices behind me and the flash of a camera. A fleeting moment of concern intruded on my contented mind before I remembered I was wearing my mask. For some reason that made me feel completely safe and I remember pushing my bottom up suggestively and smiling when I heard appreciative murmurs. More flashes came thick and fast.

I must have passed out properly then because the next thing I remember is a strange feeling of being pushed and pulled. I know the feeling was very pleasurable and so I just stayed like it for a while. Then, laughing and voices intruded on me. I slowly opened my eyes and was confused - everything was on its side and moving back and forth. With ridiculous naivety given what I had just gone through it took a good thirty seconds to realise what was happening. I was still bent over the table and someone was fucking me!

I did my best to look around but I suddenly felt a hand grab my head and turn it forcefully back round. Why would Mustafa or Abdullah want to hide their face? The realisation that this was yet another strange man hit and a moment of indignation came over me - this man had taken advantage of me, he was fucking me without my consent and yet he wasn't willing to show me his face? I tried to push myself up but strong hands pushed me back down.

I felt myself being squashed against the dirty table, my naked breasts flattening unwilling against the cold surface. I was helpless - still bent over with my legs spread wide apart. The man behind me was enthusiastically pounding away at me, making animalistic grunting sounds with every thrust. Between my legs I could feel his cock as it slipped unopposed into my pussy. Lubricated by my own juices and the Inman's copious seed my pussy was now slippery and unresisting.

From behind I heard voices - was that Abdullah? He was talking in that foreign language again but it was obvious he was trying to encourage whoever it was who was fucking me. Shouts and hoots accompanied every thrust. Shame swept over me and any lingering horniness fled. A complete stranger was fucking me, had his cock deep inside my pussy, and I could not do a thing about it. My traitorous pussy had shown me up for what I was, a cheap slut, and now it was getting what it seemed to want so much - being used in a degrading way. With my horniness gone I just buried my face and hoped it would be over soon.

With my naked teenage body and slick pussy it didn't take long for the man fucking me to come. Grasping tightly to my hips he pushed his cock hard into my yielding pussy and held himself there whilst I received another load of cum. Above me he moaned in pleasure and I felt his cock twitch inside me - depositing his sticky load up against my womb.

Cheers erupted from behind me and it was then I realised there were more men there than I had thought - fear gripped me. I felt the man who had so casually used me straighten and his cock flop out of my well used pussy - it was soon followed by a steady trickle of cum which dropped to the floor between my legs - a humiliating cheer went up and shame again coursed through me.

I suddenly realised that that had been the first time I had had sex, other than with Craig, where I hadn't come. Even the degrading sex with the Inman, or probably because of it, I had undeniably enjoyed. I had never felt more used.

I felt the man move back and tried to stand up. I was too slow though and I felt new hands push against my back forcing me back onto the table - squashing my breasts. Within what seemed like seconds another cock was at my pussy's entrance - it slid inside me to the hilt without any resistance at all and I felt myself filled by yet another strange cock.

The new man quickly began fucking his cock into me followed by cheers of encouragement. Somewhere in the back ground I heard the front door open and then close. Was that the first man leaving or someone else arriving? I shuddered as the man behind me continued to fuck my slick pussy - forcing it to make wet squishing noises to much amusement in the crowd of men watching.

I felt so humiliated - I had willing put myself in a position where I was being used by strangers, I had sacrificed my body and my dignity and behaved like nothing short of a cheap whore. And what was worse I had done all of it whilst being watched - like some porn actress.

That's when I felt that little warmth start somewhere deep inside me and I knew I was getting turned on again. What a slut I am I thought to myself. But such thoughts quickly faded as my orgasm built. The man continued to thrust into me with hard strokes and I found myself responding with lustful groans and by thrusting my slim hips back at him.

Approving cheers from the onlookers made me feel like the dirtiest slut alive and also drove my horniness to new heights. I screamed with pleasure as my orgasm hit and screwed my eyes up as the pleasure flooded through me. Then suddenly something was prodding my mouth. I looked up from my post-orgasm high to find a hard cock and a hairy set of pubic hair just inches from my face. Another man had taken the opportunity to try to stick his cock in my mouth.

I didn't hesitate and opened my mouth to let his cock in and then clamped my lips around his brown shaft. An appreciative groan from above me suggested I was doing something right. Behind me the man fucking me was still pounding away at my slippery pussy and I felt another orgasm begin to build deep inside my young body.

Within no time the man I was sucking stiffened and held my head tightly as he pumped his disgusting tasting cum into my mouth. Now lost in a haze of lust I just swallowed it down, revelling in its slimy feeling as it went down my throat. Behind me I heard a grunt as the man fucking me became the third in less than half an hour to cum inside my pussy.

After that things became an indistinguishable blur of cocks and cum. I know I was lifted up and taken into one of the bedrooms before being deposited on a dirty mattress on the floor. I know a fat man then fucked me whilst I lay on my back with my legs spread, his sweaty body crushing me as he used my pussy. I know the other men stood around and watched as the fat man ground away at my helpless body, their phones out videoing the whole thing.

After that I remember being put on all fours and being fucked by, or sucking off, man after man until there was no way I could not say how many had used me. I also know that during my gangbang I felt a man pull his cock out of my now loose and cum filled pussy, and put it at the entrance to my arse. I remember suddenly being scared but then relieved when Abdullah shouted at him angrily to stop.

But what I remembered most was the seemingly endless train of earth shattering orgasms I had. I had given myself over to these men's base needs and willing been a cheap slut for them, but my reward was a series of orgasms that made me scream with dirty pleasure. I was a wanton whore and by the end of it I had fucked or sucked every man there, some of them more than once.

As the last man shot his cum into my pussy I lay in an orgasmic stupor on that filthy mattress. I had no dignity left and let my legs flop open to display my now gaping, cum filled pussy, to all. I was covered with cum and my pussy felt as though I had fucked an elephant but I was in a world of utter contentment. More flashes went off as the men closed in to get close ups of my ravaged teenage body. I fell into a blissful sleep.

Too soon I felt someone trying to rouse me and I opened my eyes to see Abdullah standing above me. He was nudging me with his foot and had a leering grin plastered over his face.

"Girlie get up now." He said uncaringly before walking off.

Behind him Mustafa was standing with a towel that looked like it hadn't been washed in months over his arm. He thrust it at me.

"Girlie wash up now. Get clean before your Dad come."

I sat up with a start - what time was it? I looked at his wrist where his watch clearly showed I had only 20 minutes before my Dad would be there to pick me up.

Shame flushed my face red as the thought of my Dad brought my other life, my real life, crashing back down. I stood up quickly and nearly fell over - my legs were like jelly. I was suddenly aware of my nakedness and the thick layer of cum coating my body - it amazed me that I was suddenly embarrassed in front of him. I covered my breasts and pussy with my hands.

He thrust the towel at me again. I grabbed it and he showed me the bathroom. As I could have predicted it was filthy and smelt terrible but I had no choice. I ran the shower and soon realised there was no hot water - but I had no choice and plunged myself under the cold stream. Making use of the cracked and dirty bar of soap I washed myself as best I could but, try as I might, I couldn't stem the steady trickle of cum that dribbled out of my abused pussy. I couldn't wait any longer and stepped out of the shower and used the towel to dry myself. I didn't feel any cleaner.

Still trying to cover my nakedness with my hands I went into the kitchen where both of them sat looking at a laptop. Looking around for my clothes I eventually found them in a corner. I grabbed my skirt and pulled it up over my protesting hips. I then picked up my once white knickers and almost gagged - they were a soggy mess and had dark curly hairs all over them - the men had obviously used them to clean themselves after they had fucked me. I only hesitated for a moment before stepping into them and pulling them up - I couldn't risk leaving a stain on the car seat - they were cold and damp.

I couldn't find my bra anywhere but found my white tee-shirt in another corner, it wasn't white anymore. I looked around but in the end had no choice and pulled it over my head and my naked breasts.

Thankfully, Mustafa then took me back down to the kebab shop. He hadn't opened it all night but I doubt he had lost any money! Within what seemed like a couple of seconds I saw a car pull up outside, it was my Dad. Without looking back I hurried out to him.

Pulling open the door I was startled to see my little sister had once again come along for the ride. God she was annoying. I got in the front next to my Dad and he quickly pulled away.

"Wow." He said after only a couple of seconds. "You smell awful."

"It was a busy night." I said quickly.

"Yeah." He said dismissively, "Well you smell like fish or something."

I felt my face flush with shame.

"Do they serve fish there, then?" My sister helpfully asked.

"No." I said angrily.

She sat back in her seat. "Strange." She said but luckily my Dad didn't pursue it.

Thankfully, we got home quickly and I almost jumped out of the car. I was out of my filthy clothes and under a nice hot shower in no time. I must have spent an hour in there, washing myself and washing again, until I felt just a bit cleaner.

I went into my bedroom and crashed down on the bed but sleep wouldn't come. I couldn't help replaying the sordid events of that night in my mind. Shame and guilt over how I had behaved swept over me. I had been nothing but a cock hungry slut tonight, I had willing submitted to degrading sex with faceless men and had cum again and again.

I wasn't surprised when I felt heat bloom between my legs. My hand moved down without volition. Sharp pain greeted it - god I was so sore! But that wasn't really a surprise given how many men had fucked my pussy. I did my best to resist but in the end I masturbated myself to yet another orgasm.

Finally I was exhausted and satisfied enough to sleep but before I slipped off one thought jumped into my mind. Mustafa and Abdullah had been looking at a laptop when I was getting dressed into my filthy clothes and I could have sworn they were looking at the same site I had seen my Dad looking at earlier! What could it have been?