Emily Steps Out

Story Info
Emily has unintended reunion with her college boyfriend.
1.8k words
3.52
43.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stepped out of the shower, pulling the towel across her hardening nipples. She took a few extra seconds on each one, pinching and pulling them until she felt shivers of electric pleasure reach her wet pussy. Emily usually didn't play like that in the shower. She typically saved her orgasms for her husband, since he was constantly horny and always trying to get Emily naked for dirty fun. She had to pace herself just to keep up with his overactive libido.

Today, though, Emily was more worked up than usual. Her hands kept drifting slowly down, almost uncontrollably, throughout the day, sliding between her lips, teasing her pussy into wet excitement. She couldn't keep her hands away from her slippery sex. Today was different because last night Emily had started telling her husband dirty stories about her ex, Jason. Her husband loved hearing about her past lovers, it got him hot in a weird, but powerful way. She had told him about some encounters from their sex life when they were dating. But what turned her on today was the illicit encounter they had recently, but hadn't told her husband about.

Emily had dated Jason in college. They were hot and heavy for a couple of years, taking every opportunity to explore each other's bodies. Even though Jason wasn't her first lover, he was the first lover that she felt comfortable enough to really let her inhibitions go. Together, they tried every position, every different way of pleasuring his cock, learning what made her pussy tingle.

They drifted apart after college, but Emily never forgot the times they spent naked together. She loved how comfortable he made her feel in his big, strong, bear-hug arms. Sometimes when she was alone, she would remember particularly hot past encounters they'd shared, using her vibrator to simulate what he did to her tight pussy. She loved remembering how be fucked her, exploring and using her tight pussy with his hands, mouth, and cock. Mostly she missed his warm, strong, comforting arms and hands. And now that she had told her husband about him, she loved reliving those memories while telling her husband naughty stories about their erotic past.

Years after they broke up, and soon after her own engagement, Emily reconnected with Jason. It turned out he had settled down about an hour from where Emily lived. They chatted casually every once in a while, just catching up on old friends and laughing about old memories. It seemed Jason had been thinking about her over the years too. Every time they talked, the conversation would always drift toward sexual topics. Jason would flirt a bit as they talked, dropping hints and innuendos to see if she would take the bait. Emily usually just laughed and ignored his obvious flirting. Though, it did make her feel sexy and desired knowing he wanted more than just to catch up.

One weekend, several months after they had reconnected, Jason invited Emily to his place, along with a few of their old college friends, to watch the game and have a few beers. Emily gladly accepted. It had been a long time since she had hung out with her rowdy college friends, and she always had fun with them.

The day of the game arrived, and Emily made her way to Jason's place. She was greeted at the door by several guys she used to hang out with in her crazier college years, all of them pretty well on the way to being drunk. She remembered how much her guy friends liked to drink and party in college. It looked like they still knew how to party. As she got settled, Jason pushed a beer into her hand, and pulled her close with his arm around her waist, gently teasing her for being late and telling her she needed to down her drink, and several more, just to get up to speed with the rest of the guys

Emily did her best to keep up with the endless shots and beers during the game, but her petite, sexy build was no match for these big hockey-player-sized guys. As the guys got more and more hammered, their hands started finding their way onto her body, touching and flirting in a mostly innocent way, but with the suggestion of more if she showed any interest. Jason in particular kept putting his arm around her, pulling her in for hugs, letting his arm rest across her lower back, then drifting almost too far down, his hand sliding over the top of her ass.

Emily did her best to keep things light and fun. She didn't come down to hook up with any of her old friends. But the alcohol was getting the better of her, and she was definitely enjoying the attention. As Jason and the guys kept drinking and pushing Emily to down more shots, the flirting got more and more intense.

At one point, Emily noticed Jason had his arm around her, with his hand resting inside the waistband of her jeans, his fingers tracing light circles over her panties. She did her best to ignore Jason's hand just inside her pants, figuring he was just being friendly and a little flirty. The drinking and laughing continued as Jason's hand slid further down into her jeans, cupping her ass cheeks with his palm. His firm hand felt good against her skin, especially since she couldn't react without everyone knowing what Jason was doing to her. He had been slick enough, and the guys were drunk enough, that only she and Jason knew he was feeling her naked ass right on front of them. Emily couldn't help but get tingly and wet from the illicit feel Jason was getting right in front of their friends. She loved feeling naughty, especially when she felt like she couldn't stop or control the situation. Jason's hand secretly slipping inside her pants had aroused her need to be submissive to a strong, confident man.

She has always loved being taken and used by a rough pair of hands, holding her down, making her feel small and helpless. Nothing made her pussy wetter. When Jason boldly shoved his hand into her panties, groping her naked ass cheeks, he was pushing all of her submissive buttons. Feeling her knees get weak, and feeling the slipperiness growing between her pussy lips, Emily had to pull away before things went any further. She knew if she let Jason keep his strong hand that close to her sopping wetness, she may not be able to stop him if he went any further. She gently slid from his comfortable embrace, saying she needed a little air.

Emily stumbled over to a side room to catch her breath. Sinking into a comfy seat, she hoped the room would stop spinning around her. Emily was more drunk than she'd been in a very long time. Enjoying her strong buzz, and the warm tingling in her panties, she drifted into a half-sleep twilight. In her drunken haze, Emily's mind wandered, remembering Jason's hands on her, delighting in the electric tingles he sent through her.

Still spinning in a drunken fig, Emily dreamt of strong hands all over her body, tempting, teasing, grabbing her everywhere. Her thoughts were so vivid, she could almost feel the dreamy fingers pushing into her damp panties, exploring deeper, slipping between her soft lips, spreading her pussy open, and invading her wet depths. Her hips rose and fell with the waves of pleasure that coursed through her, letting her breath go in ragged gasps and sighs. Emily moaned louder as the dream hands lifted her shirt, freeing her soft, perky tits from confinement, hardening her nipples. She gasped as she felt her pants and panties being pulled down the curves of her hips, feeling the cold air caress her naked skin.

Emily had experienced sexy dreams before, but the alcoholic haze made this experience so much more vivid, more explicit, almost real. As part of her dulled mind pondered the vivid details of what she was dreaming, another part of her was pulled back into the depths of lurid, erotic sensation. In her dream she could feel the hard thickness of what could only be a stiff cock sliding steadily into her wet pussy from behind, stretching her soft lips apart, forcing another moan from her.

Without thinking, Emily pushed her hips back to meet the hard shaft forcing its way inside her. She began rocking back and forth, grinding her wet lips against the hardness bringing her closer to orgasm, gliding along the tip of her clit. Lost now in the waves of electric pleasure jolting through her pussy, Emily gave in to the hard fucking her dream lover was pounding into her. In her dream, she felt every ridge and vein of the hard imaginary cock splitting her wet lips open, the fat, rounded head slipping out for a second, only to slide deeper into her than before. Soon, Emily felt the familiar longing build deep in her pussy. She let her dream lover take her completely, pinning her down to the floor, holding her with strong hands, and using her body like a naughty slut. She was in heaven as an incredible orgasm tore through her core, leaving her a trembling, sweating mess. Floating in lurid bliss, Emily drifted in her release.

****************************

Waking to the morning sunlight shining through the window, the aching in her head reminded Emily where she was when she woke -this was Jason's spare bedroom. It also reminded her she could not handle that much alcohol. Slowly gaining awareness, she looked around to try to piece together events from last night. All she could remember for sure was lots of beer and shots, and her friends pushing her to drink more and more. She remembered Jason's flirty hands, and she remembered wandering into the spare bedroom to try to sober up. After that, she couldn't be entirely sure.

She did remember her incredibly vivid dream as she drifted off to sleep last night, some vague details still lingering, sending little jolts through her clit. Still battling the fog in her mind, Emily slowly rolled on her side to try to pull herself together for the long ride home. As she turned, she saw Jason, completely naked, his thick cock glazed with moisture laying across his belly, sleeping spooned up next to her. Still not completely alert, Emily finally realized she was completely naked too. At last, reality hit. Jason had been her dream lover from last night. Jesus.

Confused, hung over, and completely naked, Emily started gathering her clothes. Jesus. She had fucked him. Or more accurately, Jason had fucked her. What was worse, her pussy was still tingling from the memory of his amazing cock. With a sigh, she admitted to herself that she loved fucking him, letting him take her body, use her, fuck her like a whore. She knew her pussy would respond to his big, comforting hands, even if her mind willed it not to. She knew he could make her his dirty little slut anytime he wanted. Emily's pussy flooded with wetness and longing as she realized she would be fucking him again, probably soon. Now the only question was whether she should tell her husband...