Emily the Demon Barber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it excites me, as long as they look and don't touch" I confessed, squirming a bit in my bindings as Emily kept squeezing her breasts.

"That's nice. I'm glad about that" Emily said. "You cock is hard again. Is it from me playing with my titties or you thinking about other guys looking at me?"

"Both"

"Interesting" Emily said, letting one hand drop down to her pussy and running her fingers up and down the opening, the soft blonde bush twinkling with moisture.

"Do you enjoy the guys looking at you?" I asked.

"It depends on who, where and when," Emily said, "but I'm the one asking the questions now though, since you seem to be a little... incapacitated for the time being.

My cock was throbbing by now, and I wanted Emily to climb on top of me so badly it was driving me crazy. Apparently, that wasn't part of the game, at least not yet.

"Now, where were we?" Emily asked. "Oh yes, we had established that you really liked it when men stared at me, right? Ooooohhh... look at that. Your cock is drooling, David."

I craned my neck down to see the thin strand of seminal fluid dripping lazily down the head of my dick.

"That really turns me on when it does that" Emily said, moving right next to the bed, so close I could smell her excitement.

"I was wondering... how do you feel if a woman stares at me, babe?" Emily asked. "Do you like that too?"

"Yes" I croaked, my legs starting to move involuntarily against the bindings.

Emily lifted her leg, putting her foot up on the edge of the bed, affording me an unbelievable view of her pussy lips being spread apart, and Emily's fingers working over her clitoris.

"What do you think about... when you see a woman staring at me David?" Emily asked, her breathing becoming a bit heavy. "Tell me."

"Uh... oh... geez, I don't know" I said.

"Sure you do David, don't try and kid me" Emily said. "Be honest. You've already admitted that you've jerked yourself off while thinking about me. Oh man, you don't know how hot that makes me, or how much I'd love to be able to watch you do that without you knowing I was there. Thinking about you with that fat cock getting pumped in your fist, just getting yourself off with me on your mind. Just like I have about you" Emily said while beginning to wobble a bit.

"Tell me what goes through your mind. Pick a woman that you thought was looking at me tonight."

"Uh... there was a woman sitting over to your left" I stuttered. "She was with a grey haired guy wearing a light blue suit, and she..."

"She was wearing a peach colored pant suit, about forty years old" Emily said, now rocking into her hand while her fingers probed away inside her. "Long red hair and lots of freckles too."

"How the hell did you notice that?" I asked in amazement.

"Felt her eyes on me" Emily grunted as the breathing became rapid. "Followed me into the ladies room."

"My god!" I exclaimed. "What happened? Did she..."

"No, just talked" Emily said groaning. "Lot of eye contact... touched my arm when she talked... gave me a bunch of signals. You like that, huh David? Tell me your fantasies... how you picture us together...quick!"

"Well... I guess you come back here and start undressing each other" I said while trying to come up with something off the top of my head, being understandingly distracted by Emily gyrating next to me and my cock needing to explode in the worst way.

"You take off her bra, and begin squeezing her breasts" I continued.

"Her breasts, what are they like?" Emily demanded to know as her head rolled around on her shoulders like she was possessed.

"Nice" I said. "About the size of grapefruits, with little pink nipples. You squeeze them, and they're really soft to the touch... they almost ooze through your fingers. Then takes off your top and sees your breasts, and she goes crazy. She starts sucking and biting on them, and your nipples are so swollen and hard that..."

That was as far as I got, as Emily let out a series of spine-tingling moans. Her eyes were rolling in their sockets and her entire body was convulsing. The entire scene was so intense and Emily's reactions so crazed it was almost scary. I stared in amazement as a spray of fluid gushed from her pussy, squirting between Emily's fingers and trickling down the inside of her thigh, as she continued to shake under the effects of an incredible orgasm.

I lay there open-mouthed for the longest time, entranced by the phenomenal show I had just witnessed. My cock was beyond hard, and I was almost afraid to look down, finally taking a peek to see it swollen, red and angry looking. I needed release in a major way, and soon.

Emily eventually returned to earth and gave me a little smile as she put her other foot back down on the floor. She looked down at herself and touched her thighs, which glistened with wetness.

"I came" Emily said impishly.

"I noticed" I said. "Now what about me, Emily darling? I asked, almost whimpering my request.

"Oh that's right!" Emily said. "Now there's you to take care of. I'll be right back!"

5. Taking care of David.

Emily disappeared into the bathroom for a moment and when she returned, she was carrying the things she had given me earlier that evening when she had me shave her legs. The razors, gel and a water glass were brought out and set next to the bed. Emily had me lift my butt off the bed for a minute, not an easy thing to do when your ankles and wrists are tied down to the corners.

"Honey, what's next here?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know" Emily said while looking down at me laying there helplessly. "You look really nice, all vulnerable like that. Boy, your cock is still hard, too. He looks angry at me."

"Well, one of us just got off, and it wasn't me" I reminded her.

"That's right!" Emily said with a smile as she reached down and pulled my cock up from my stomach. "Your thing looks ready to shoot any second now."

"Aaaaarrgghh... that it. Stroke it.. aaahhh" I groaned as her hand rubbed up and down the shaft a little. "So close... so close... aaaahhh please Em."

"No, not yet" Emily announced, letting my cock spring back down onto my stomach. "I think we'll wait a little longer, what do you say?"

"Shit!" was what I said, causing Emily to cackle mischieviously.

"Naughty boy! You shouldn't talk dirty to me, that's not nice" Emily scolded. "Besides, I think my David likes being teased like this, doesn't he?"

"Yes" I admitted weakly, although I really wanted to come, and come NOW!

"I thought so, so let me get started here" She said while opening up a fresh razor. "I really liked it when you shaved my legs this afternoon, so I thought that you might like it if I did some shaving of you."

"So you want to shave my legs too?" I asked, while trying to figure out how that would excite me.

"No, that wasn't what I had in mind" Emily said, and as she poured a little water in her hand, I found out just what she had in mind, as she rubbed water around my swollen cock.

"Yeow!" I howled. "Cold, and what the hell are you planning on doing?"

"I'm just going to give you a little trim David" Emily said as she squited a little gel in her palm. "After all, it's only hair. You said so yourself this afternoon."

That I did, I must admit, and while I didn't much care what she doing, I did have one small concern.

"You feel okay Emily?" I said. "You aren't drunk are you? That blade is kind of sharp."

"David, I'm fine, and I wouldn't hurt this beautiful thing for the world" Emily assured me as she worked the gel around the base of my cock. "Relax and enjoy this."

With that, Emily grabbed my cock and pulled it back toward my head, causing another groan as I teetered on the brink of orgasm. I felt the razor sliding down the underside of my shaft and all around the base. It felt... well it felt nice, I have to admit.


Emily then stretched the skin of my scrotum and started shaving my balls, stopping to clean the razor every few strokes. I felt a couple of slight pulls but other than that it was very pleasurable. If only she would give my dick a couple of strokes. But no dice.

"Ooooh! That feels so nice!" Emily exclaimed as she rolled my newly hairless sac in her hands. "You're gonna thank me when I'm through here."

"You aren't done yet?" I groaned in protest.

Emily was kind enough to take the ropes off my ankles, but as I suspected she had an ulterior motive. Up went my legs and after a command to spread em', the old back door was mowed as well.

"Time for a fresh razor" Emily announced.

"Good grief! What's next?"

Next was the spreading of more gel above my cock, as Emily saw the need for further gardening. She pulled my cock down between my legs, and I thrusted a few times in hopes of getting off. Sweat was dripping off me and my balls were aching, and there seemed to be no end in sight.

"Damn, I'm trying to get this right, but it keeps coming out crooked!" Emily said as she cleaned the razor in water.

"What are you trying to do?

"I'm trying to shave a big heart down here, but I keep messing up" she explained.

"A heart? What the... you know, maybe it's a good time for you to stop right there then" I suggested. "Sometimes I do that with my sideburns and I end up with them over my ears by the time I go back and forth trying to even them out. A freakin' heart?"

"Maybe I'll just do a circle" Emily said while looking at her work so far.

"Can I see?" I asked, although I was almost afraid to look. "You seem to be up around my navel."

"Don't be goofy David" Emily said, this from a woman who was shaving my pubic hair so that I had a bare space in the shape of a heart. "This looks incredible. I'm just going to go over it again to smooth it up and you'll be all set."

I moaned once more as Emily slid the razor all around my cock and balls. My skin was starting to burn a little bit from all this grooming, and I asked Emily for mercy.

"I'll take care of it in one second... there! I'm finished" Emily proclaimed. "Let me just wash you off here and we can take a look."

After washing me off, Emily took her baby oil and began rubbing my balls with it. It was so cool and soothing that I let out a little wail of delight, which continued as she spread it around the entire area she had shaved, which I feared was a lot of territory. Unfortunately, she avoided my dick completely, which was burning as well.

"This is so cool David" Emily said. You have to take a look at this."

I did some wiggling to get myself further up on the bed so my head could look down. When I managed to position myself so that I could see, I almost fainted.

Gone. All gone. The pubic hair that I thought would never come when I was growing up. Wiped out. A massive semi-circle of smooth pink skin standing out on the rest of my hairy body.

"It looks like a crop circle" I said, stunned.

"Look at this though" Emily said, holding my cock upright. "It makes your cock look even bigger than before."

"Baby oil it please" I asked.

The funny thing was, it DID look big now, and when Emily grabbed it with her oiled hands and started pulling on it, I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm. Until she stopped.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrghhhh!" I screamed, now frustrated beyond belief.

"Do you see what I mean about how big it looks?" Emily said, still pressing for an answer.

"Yes Emily" I admitted. "I see the light. All this time all I ever needed to do was to shave my pubes, and find a petite woman with the world's tiniest hands, and I'd have the illusion of a big dick! Good god, if we ever get in a car accident I hope I get burned beyond recognition. Showing up in an emergency room like this would be worse than having dirty underwear!"

"Relax David" Emily said. "It got you turned on, didn't it?"

"Yes, but I've been turned on all night" I insisted. "I'm going to come the minute you lay a hand on me."

"Oh, too excited?" Emily said. "Well, as long as you have enough energy for a double header, then let me take care of this right now.

Emily grabbed a pillow and stuffed it behind my head. I asked to have my wrists untied but was politely rebuffed. Emily went down between my legs and after giving my balls a moan-inducing squeeze, took my cock in her fists, slowly rotating them in opposite directions while pumping very slowly up and down.

"Watch this, David!" Emily yelled.

I looked down as I felt this orgasm roaring through my groin like I was being electrocuted. Emily was slowly pumping and squeezing the shaft with such methodical slowness that I wanted to scream. She then bent over and licked the tender opening rapidly with the tip of her tongue.

Cum spurted out of me like a geyser. Emily was rubbing her face on my dick as it kept spraying madly all over her. I was actually near tears as the sensation was overwhelming me, and the sight of Emily's cheeks and forehead being hosed down with this was just too much.

I finally stopped orgasming and started laughing as I looked down between my legs and saw Emily trying to open her eyes without getting any of the semen in them. Her face was covered with strands of cum from her hair down to her neck, draped over her face much like garland on a xmas tree. Emily got up and went to the dresser mirror, and burst out laughing when she saw her reflection.

"David, take a picture of me" Emily said. "Oh shit, you're tied up."

Emily went over to the suitcase and took her camera out. She held it out in front of her and took a couple of pictures of herself, the cum sliding down in streams now. I was beside myself, almost in convulsions from the sight.

"Where the hell are you going to take them to get developed, you dummy?" I howled at her, as it finally struck her that they might take a peek at the finished product at the drug store.

"Oh damn!" Emily said. "I didn't think of that. Do you know anybody..."

"Do I know anybody? Sure! I have no problem taking that roll to get developed" I assured her.

"Oh crap, you would! Emily said. "Well here, get these developed too!"

With that she began taking repeated shots of me tied down on the bed, with a particular focus on my hairless gonads.

"Touche!" I finally screamed in resignation, as Emily fell onto the bed next to me, trying to kiss me with that semen drenched puss of hers.

"Smoochy smoochy smoochy!" she ranted madly, as I dodged her amorous advances as best I could before she finally gave up and straddled my waist.

"Now I've got to get that big, beautiful bald cock back up so you can put it inside me" Emily said as she tweaked my nipples.

"Emily, that's going to take some doing" I told her. "That was quite an experience, and I think I might be down a quart or so."

"Neither one of us are going to rest until you do" Emily insisted, pinching my nipples hard enough to get a gasp out of me before running her hand through my chest hair. "Now what can I do to get you excited again..." she thought aloud while pulling on the hair on my chest.

"Please, not that!" I responded.

"No, I wouldn't do that David" Emily assured me. "I love my furry bear's chest" she said, which made me breathe easier.

"I have an idea!" Emily said, and while she always seemed to have them in abundance, that was not a reassuring thought at that moment.

Emily's hands slowly slid up and over, gently raking before gliding through my armpits, which caused me to shudder rather violently.

"Your underarms are so sensitive, aren't they David?" Emily purred as her tiny fingers wiggled through my underarm hair. "I know the feeling. It must be just like when you do this to me" she said as she kissed all around the inside of my arm.

"Aaaaaarrrrggghhh" I groaned as I squirmed beneath her, my body quaking wildly in response to the teasing that she knew made me crazy.

Emily suddenly bounced off me, and then was back just as fast with her hands full, once more straddling my waist.

"I'll betcha when I get done with you, you'll be rarin' to go again," Emily said, "wanna bet?"

Emily sat astride me with a gleeful look on her face, shaking that can of shaving gel in one hand and wielding a razor in the other. I rolled my eyes and cringed, as she was clear what was coming up next.

"Time to kiss this goodbye" Emily said, bending down and nibbling my underarm hair just before squirting out a little goo into my armpit, with both actions causing me to jump.

"You won't recognize yourself David. I'll make this feel really nice for you!" Emily exclaimed just before sliding her razor under my arm. "Just remember, it's only hair."

Emily was right, of course. On every count, just like always.

*****

This is the end of "Emily, the Demon Barber". I hope you enjoyed it, and as usual I welcome your comments and I thank you for reading.

Emily will be back in yet another adventure shortly. It seems the vacation had only just begun.

12