Emily the Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily drives 'boyfriend' to desperation with her teasing.
1.8k words
4.22
122.4k
132

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had wanted Emily from the first time I saw her. It was at a big party to celebrate the end of a college year. I had graduated from the college three years earlier, but I still like to attend such events with hopes of landing one of the hot co-eds in attendance. I saw Emily as soon as I walked in, and was immediately drawn to her. She was one of the hottest girls I have ever seen, a petite brunette with small breasts but gorgeous legs and an incredible ass.

Emily's swayed to the music, her ass brushing slowly back and forth against her dance partner. Her eyes were half closed as I walked towards her for a better look when suddenly she looked right at me. I felt my heart pound as she drew me in with her big brown eyes, and gave me a wicked smile. She started dancing even more suggestively, pushing her ass into his groin, playfully lifting her skirt to show more leg. I got hard immediately and could only imagine what it would be like to feel those legs...to have that ass against me.

When the song ended she disappeared with the guy, whom I later learned, was Michael, her jock boyfriend, and I didn't see her again. I asked around, found out her name and got her number from a mutual friend. I knew she was out of my league, but I couldn't get her out of my mind. I pursued her aggressively over that summer, begging for a date. She finally conceded in September, when her newly graduated boyfriend left for a job out of town.

We went out for dinner and I fell for her hard. We talked for hours, me trying to impress her with stories of my junior management role in an office, her with fun stories about her escapades, often involving Michael. Emily made it clear that Michael was still her boyfriend and we were just having a nice night out. Over the fall, I took her out a few more times like this, paying for her, but just as a friend. Each 'date' ended with a thank you, a peck on the cheek, then me heading to my apartment alone to jack off.

I finally got my break when, over Thanksgiving weekend, she broke up with Michael. I listened to her tell me all about how he had cheated on her, and at the end of the night I actually got to kiss her on the lips, and get a little feel of those soft, silky legs.

We started to see each other whenever she could find the time between her studies. We'd go out with her friends, as a group. She never introduced me as her boyfriend, but I would pay for her drinks (sometimes buying for everyone), and I would usually get to take her home for a make out session in the car. She told me she wanted to go slow, as she was still hurting from her break-up, and I understood. I was so happy just to have her in my arms, to sometimes get a little feel of her ass under her skirt.

Emily certainly knew the impact she had on me. One night before she left my car she nibbled gently on my ear, softly grabbed my hardness through my jeans and whispered that I'd better go home and take care of it. I jacked off three times that night.

Other nights, with a few drinks in her, she would become very flirty. We took out Barry, an old high school friend of hers, for his birthday, along with six other friends. While I was up buying a round, the three girls in our party decided that it was time for Barry's present, and one after the other they lined up to kiss him. They seemed to be competing a little and when I got back Brittany, a blonde bombshell friend who might have had 10 extra pounds on her, but all in the right places, was ready to take her turn. Emily was up last and I tried to get her attention as I brought over her drink, but she was fixated on the show Brittany was putting on. Brittany hiked up her skirt and straddled Barry, then buried his head in her big tits. Everyone cheered as she then bent down and passionately made out with Barry. Barry, who was a big guy, with hands twice the size of mine, lifted her skirt to feel her ass, exposing one of Brittany's plump ass cheeks. Finally, Brittany climbed off, exposing a significant bulge in Barry's pants.

It was now Emily's turn and she didn't hesitate. Emily walked over to Barry, turned her back to him and shook her gorgeous ass in his face. As Barry bent forward and kissed her ass cheeks to the hoots of the crowd, I tried to tell myself she was just having fun. She turned around and sat on his lap, kissing him hungrily. It occurred to me that she had never kissed me quite like this, but then I knew she had had a lot to drink. Barry's hands explored her legs then slipped under her skirt. Although his big hands were not visible, it was clear he was groping her openly and Emily did nothing about it. I started to get angry...he was feeling so much more of Emily than she had allowed me to...it looked like he must be pulling her ass cheeks apart under the skirt. She broke away from the kiss and turned to look at me while continuing to dry hump him slowly as her friends laughed and cheered. She looked so hot I could not stay mad at her. I wanted her so bad.

Whenever I had second thoughts about our relationship, Emily would give me just enough to keep me interested. One night I intended to have a serious talk with her after we got home from the bar with the gang. I drank a couple of shots to steel my determination and Emily kept up with me. She became much more affectionate than normal, cuddling up to me at the bar, even allowing me a few soft kisses in front of everyone.

Her friend Isabel started to talk to us as Emily was running her hand on my leg and suddenly Emily blurted out "Isabel, feel how hard he is just from sitting beside me." Isabel was a squat, rather unattractive Latina, but she was fun, always bold and flirty. Still, I was shocked when, with no hesitation, she reached down and felt my cock through my pants, and gave it a few good squeezes while the two of them giggled. I lost any desire to confront Emily, instead I made out with her gratefully in my car after we got to her apartment. I thought this might be the night Emily would finally let me have her, but instead she slipped out of the car and blew me a kiss.

I had been pleading with Emily to go dancing since we started dating. Finally, on Valentine's Day, she said if I'd take her and her friends out we'd go dancing at the club. On the dance floor I finally got to feel Emily's ass push into me, just as I'd imagined so many times. She knew I had been fantasizing about this and she really made it special. She wore a silk skirt and when she pushed her ass into me it was like my cock was sliding along her tight ass. She looked over her shoulder at me with a knowing smirk pushing into me with the rhythm of the music. I grabbed her hips and felt like I was in heaven. Suddenly I left like I might cum so I started to gently push her away, but this only encouraged her. She started to move up and down so my cock was clearly running along her ass crack through the thin material. I knew her friends must be seeing this near obscene dance but I couldn't stop myself. I started to shoot into my pants and she kept humping until I was completely drained.

I felt very conscious about the large wet spot that formed on my pants, and how sticky I was, and suggested that we might call it a night, but Emily wanted to stay and dance with her friends. I was sure they all noticed my predicament, but I tried to act normal, buying a bottle for our group at Emily's insistence. She asked me to dance again, but I felt exhausted and ashamed so I demurred. She went to dance with Brittany, who was showing more cleavage than I had ever seen, and the two of them put on a show for everyone at the club. I watched the two of them from the booth, as smitten as ever with Emily and forgetting the jism that was caking in my pants.

After a couple of dances, Barry joined Emily and Brittany and the two of them gave him a close-up show of their dirty dancing. I felt pangs of jealousy but it was also exciting to see Emily enjoy herself and show off her sexuality.

I was eventually pulled up on the dance floor by a clearly drunk Isabel, who threw her arms around me and giggled as we danced beside the others. Soon Isabel was grinding her ass into me, but I only felt the stickiness and sweat spread into me. Emily followed Isabel's lead and started to grind into Barry as Brittany cheered them both on. I saw Barry pull my date closer, and whisper something in her ear he pushed himself back into her and I felt myself harden a little. Isabel seemed to notice and started to grind faster. I started to feel almost dizzy from all the stimuli...the loud music, the flashing lights, Isabel's big ass against me, Brittany's big tits bouncing as she laughed and danced, and of course my Emily who Barry had now turned around to face him. I was watching Emily's ass move to the music when I suddenly felt Isabel's hand go down my pants and grab on to my dick. I was mortified to think of what she must have felt, but she just stroked me expertly, using the semen and sweat as an effective lubricant on my now rock hard cock. I knew I should stop her but instead I watched Barry now dancing with both Emily and Brittany, one hand on each ass as Emily kissed Brittany softly. I blew my load again all over Isabel's hand and as I did I saw Emily looking at me over her shoulder with a gleam in her eye.

I was so lucky to have her.