Emily Untethered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't bother you will it?" she asked.

"You'll be fine, honey."

She smiled and sat on the ground, beginning to stretch.

He began to wonder what the hell had happened out in California for her to fail all her classes. He'd assumed that maybe she'd partied too much, being out on her own.

She was leaning forward, her legs spread wide, her chest low to the ground.

"Sweetie, just tell me you weren't..." he stopped mid-sentence. "Sexually assaulted," he finished.

She looked up at him and lifted her torso from the floor. "Oh, Daddy, no! It's nothing that bad," she said.

"Okay," he said, breathing deeply, definitely relieved.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy!" she said. "I didn't mean to worry you like that!"

He sighed deeply. "You're fine honey. But when you would like to talk, I'm here. I know more about things like that than you realize." He glanced back down at the figures on his computer screen.

She stood up and came back around to him again. "Are you sure I didn't worry you too much?"

He nodded and smiled at her. She went back to stretching then, leaning low on the floor, the muscles in her legs flexing and unflexing.

He found himself staring at her, marveling at how flexible she was and lingering on her legs for a few seconds before he realized what the hell he was doing and averted his gaze.

"That's your daughter, doofus," he thought.

*****

She felt her muscles stretching and moved into another position. She hadn't always been this flexible, that had been another product of college in California. Thinking back to when she'd given her first blow-job and how it had almost hit her in the face, she giggled.

California

He had tried to warn her: that was obvious. She must have been really good or he was very turned on. Something weird must happen to boy's brains when they're coming, because Shawn always made the goofiest faces and couldn't speak.

"Wow," he said. "That was my first blow job."

She was actually a little surprised. She'd always assumed that he was way more experienced than her.

"I thought you'd have done that before."

He shook his head. "I never had the opportunity. The girl that I had sex with didn't do that," he told her.

They began to fool around pretty much every day after she'd given him his first blow job. Eventually she got to where she liked feeling in control of him, and gave him one nearly every day. He stopped playing "feeding time" on her nipples, but she didn't really care, thoroughly enjoying sucking him.

One such evening, she was on her knees while he sat on the edge of his bed. She had her lips wrapped around his cock, and had a couple of fingers around the base, gently jerking it off while she sucked on it. She pulled her fingers out of the way and pushed it all the way into her mouth, which always drove him wild.

"Fuck," he said, and she felt a warm liquid splash into her mouth. She yelped in surprise and glared up at him, but was rewarded with a rope of warm semen slapping onto her face which caused her to yelp again. She took him back in her mouth quickly and felt another rope of semen shoot into her mouth.

He groaned in pleasure as she sucked gently on the tip of his penis before slowly extricating him from her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, Baby," he said. "That one snuck up on me," he said.

"Mmmhmm," she said. She reached for the towel that he offered her, which was followed by a bottle of water.

"That really wasn't that bad," she thought, devious thoughts working their way into her head.

She made him pay for what had happened though, getting him to wash her car and take her to a play, and then a concert before she gave him another blowjob. This time, she didn't flinch when he came in her mouth, instead, she took it all in and then went to the bathroom, spitting it into the toilet. It seemed to taste a little better the second time, and then even better on the third, and while it wasn't a pleasant taste, at least it didn't make her sick to her stomach. Shawn really seemed to enjoy it, of course.

Eventually she could cue in on exactly when he was going to come. It never really took him very long. She'd jerk him off for a second beforehand and wait for the right moment before lowering her face to his crotch again, his come filling her mouth. One evening, he was moaning in pleasure as she sucked his cock, and as she looked up into his eyes he began to come, filling her mouth again. She finished him off and stood then. She headed to the bathroom then, but there was only one that Shawn and his roommate shared, and he was in it.

"Just swallow it," Shawn whispered.

She turned and glared at him, her cheeks puffed out, her mouth full of his seed and shook her head. She didn't really see any recourse, however, and eventually swallowed the salty liquid down, surprised at how it didn't taste like complete nastiness.

She glanced down at her watch and swore, cum flecking her lips as she reached for a towel. "We're late for bible study," she said.

"Oh fuck it," he said. "We'll just go next time." There wouldn't be a next time, however. She didn't see her bible study group again.

Their sex games continued and eventually, the same old question popped up again. She'd gone this far, why didn't she wanna go all the way. She always made him feel great, why didn't she let him return the favor and let him make love to her.

She was sucking his cock one night when he asked her again if she'd consider making love to him. She's actually been thinking about it a lot lately, knowing that he'd bring it up again.

She was uncharacteristically quiet for a few long seconds, and he knew that she was actually considering it.

"I've got condoms, just in case," he said.

She looked up at him, his cock still in her mouth, and smiled around the head of his cock, taking it into her mouth again, running her lips down the length. She pulled it out of her mouth with a soft pop and looked up at him again. "Okay, but you have to go slow."

"YES!" he said excitedly, standing as she moved out of his way. He went to his desk and opened a drawer, pulling out a small metallic wrapper that he began to fumble with. She began to fumble nervously with her clothes, pulling them off and then climbing into bed, completely nude.

She shivered, partly from the chill in the room, and partly from nervousness. He pulled the rubber out of the package then, his cock standing rigidly out of in front of him as he pulled it down over the tip and rolled it onto his dick.

She bit her lip nervously as he climbed into bed her. Her kissed her gently and positioned himself between her legs. She spread her feet for him, allowing him to position himself correctly and felt a slight probing at her vagina. She gasped in surprise as he pushed in gently.

"Slowly," she said, looking up at him. "Do I really want to do this with him?" she asked herself then, but could feel herself getting wetter, her body lubricating itself as he slowly edged forward, the tip of his penis stopping at her hymen.

"Just a second," she said then. "Just give me a second, and then go slow."

"Whenever you're ready," he said, "just let me know."

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply steadying herself.

"Okay," she said opening her eyes. He kissed her and thrust into her.

*****

Texas

She realized that she was getting wet. She stood and moved to exit the room before her dad noticed, somehow.

She couldn't get the thought out of her head. Shawn had turned out to be a self-centered little prick, but he'd been very gentle on her first time. She had to give him that much. He wasn't a mean guy, or a bad guy. He was sexually deviant, for sure, but not an evil prick.

The sex they'd had was fun, to say the least. She really didn't regret it at all, just not being with Michael, and only after she'd gotten back to Texas. Thinking back on the fun she'd had, all the stuff she had done, always got her horny. She found, after experimenting and letting herself go, that she had a voracious sexual appetite. When she got horny, she found it hard to concentrate until she took care of things.

She thought back to what her dad had said. He did really want to help her, and who knows, maybe he could put it into a different perspective than she saw. Maybe he'd tell her what had happened with her mom, and why she'd left. Sure, it would be uncomfortable to relive it all again, but also therapeutic she figured.

She headed to the bathroom and stripped down, staring at herself in the mirror. She turned profile and looked at her breasts.

"Have I gotten bigger?" She cupped her breasts in both hands and let them fall. She'd have to get a few bigger bras, her current ones were getting a little tight. That would be a fun conversation to have with her dad when she had to ask him for some money.

She turned on the hot water and let steam fill the room before she stepped in, reveling in the sting on her skin. Pinching one of her nipples, she ran a hand down between her legs and began to gently rub her clitoris, sighing deeply as the first waves of pleasure began to course over her.

She rubbed gently at the fleshy nob, probing and pushing, bringing a finger to her lips and drawing it in, enjoying the taste of herself on her finger, before pulling it out and plunging it into her pussy again. She found her clitoris again and rubbed, her mind drifting to Mike again. He flashed his goofy smile at her, and that pushed her over the edge as she pictured his muscular torso flexing on top of her, his cock plunging in and out of her. Her orgasm made her knees give out and she fell to the bottom of the shower, moaning softly. Several long moments later, she stood on shaking legs and finished getting clean. She padded softly to her room and changed into a clean pair of panties and girly pink nightie. She brushed her hair for a while, painted her toenails and fingernails, and then finally decided to go talk to her dad. Exiting the room, she heard the TV on downstairs. She hit the bottom step and turned into the living room and saw her dad snoring lightly. He'd been watching an all-news program.

He looked up when she sat down next to him.

"Hey Punkin," he said, sleepily. "Have a good shower?" he asked.

She smiled and leaned forward, kissing his head and leaning on his shoulder. "Very relaxing."

"Everything okay? You looked a little distracted when you left the room earlier."

She nodded. "I've been thinking and I'd like to talk to you about what happened in California, but I have some conditions."

He nodded, looking at her expectantly. "Okay."

"First, you have to not freak out on me. Try not to look at this through the eyes of my father, but as a friend, okay?"

She saw him get nervous. "Don't worry, it's not as bad as you're probably imagining."

He smiled. "And the second condition?"

"You have to consider talking to me about what happened with mom."

His face darkened then, and he lowered his head. After a minute of silence, he slowly nodded. "Okay," he said softly. "Anything else?"

She nodded. "Complete honesty. You have to hear the whole story to understand, and I want you to tell me everything. We have to answer any questions completely honestly. Deal?"

He considered what she had said, but eventually agreed.

"Fuck," she thought. "Where do I begin?"

"It all happened, well, started happening, after the Christmas break. I met a boy at a Wednesday night bible study group and we started going out."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No Daddy, not like that, just listen," she admonished.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

She cleared her throat. "He was a decent guy, and we went out for a few weeks before he tried anything other than kissing."

Her dad had an odd expression on his face, almost pained.

"Daddy, if you don't want to hear this, I understand."

"No," he said, "I want to be there for you. It might not be the ideal conversation for a dad to have with his only daughter, but it's a necessary one. I'm in, just ignore my facial expressions, okay?"

She nodded and sat back on the couch next to him.

"We started fooling around slowly. I let him touch my boobs, and he was content with that for a few days, and then I let him..." she paused for a second, "...suck on my nipples and that lasted for another few days. I was fine with everything that was happening, and I was in control the whole time. He kept trying to get me to sleep with him, but I kept denying him. He settled for a..." she paused again, "... hand job," and so we stuck with that for awhile. She glanced over at her dad. His eyes were wide and he had a weird look on his face.

"Oh Daddy," she cried, laughing. "I'm so sorry!"

He shook his head. "It's okay, I'm just going to have to do some adjusting. Mind if we continue this conversation tomorrow? I'm going to have to get used to the thought of my daughter doing that to some jackass in California."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay, Daddy." She kissed him on the forehead then and lay on his shoulder for a few hours.

"Just tell me one thing, did he make you happy?"

She was quiet for a few seconds. "For awhile," she replied, and laid her head back on his chest. Eventually sleep threatened to claim her so she got up and headed to bed.

Several hours later, she awoke to a familiar sound coming from her father's room and slid out of bed in her little pink nightie and tiptoed down the hall. The door was cracked open and her father was asleep, his soft sobs filling the room. "Why," he muttered in his sleep, over and over."

Emily's heart sank as she moved close to him. He was having another nightmare about her mother.

'"Fuck," she thought, her heart aching for him. He had a pillow in her old spot and was clutching it tightly against his chest. Making her mind up quickly, she moved around the bed and pulled the covers back so she could slide gently and quietly up next to him. He shifted and draped an arm across her, wrapping it around her small waist and pulling her close. He fell silent immediately, and was soon snoring softly next to her. Smiling in the darkness, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. She felt his hands moving in the darkness and bit her lip as one hand moved across a breast and up, to her shoulder, pulling her closer.

She stirred awake sometime early in the morning, her father still spooned up behind her. Smiling as she quietly slid out, she watched him sleeping peacefully in his bed. She tiptoed across the room as quietly as possible and headed back to her room to finish the night in her own bed. She laid back in bed and tried to fall back asleep, but eventually gave up and went downstairs and opened up a book to study.

*****

John awoke that morning feeling very refreshed, like he hadn't had such good night sleep in a long time. He lay in bed for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of being encased in the soft material and the sound of Emily making breakfast downstairs.

He'd dreamed about Christine last night, he suddenly remembered, and while the sudden image of her face in his head made him momentarily sad, it had been a good dream and he'd awakened feeling refreshed. He stood and pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms over his boxers and made the bed before stepping downstairs. Emily was in the kitchen and for a split second, he mistook her for her mother. The two were nearly the same person, physically at least. He rounded the corner and his brain took a snapshot of the scene before him.

Emily was reaching up to the top shelf of the cabinet, standing on one leg, the other straight out at an angle, balancing as she reached. Her muscular calf was taut, he noticed, as his gaze rose upwards. Her thigh was muscular as well, but offset by her pale skin. His eyes then rose up to her butt, one muscular cheek quivering as she stretched upwards. Her pink nightie was riding up, revealing her white cotton panties.

"Emily," he thought quickly, shaking himself out of his reverie. "That's not your wife." He turned then and headed to the coffee machine.

Having reached what she trying to grab, Emily lowered her leg and turned.

"Morning Daddy," she chirped at him with a sweet smile.

"Morning kiddo," he said.

"Well, how did you sleep?" she asked as he reached for his #1 Dad mug and poured the black liquid to the brim.

"Ow, shit," he said as he lifted it and it bounced over the rim, hitting a few of his fingers.

"Daddy! Watch your mouth."

He chuckled. "Sorry punkin. I had a great night of sleep actually. Great dreams, woke up feeling good. It was a good night."

"That's great to hear. I figured you would have bad dreams after what I told you last night."

He shook his head after drawing a long sip from his mug. "Nah, I just had to process it for awhile."

He looked over at what she made for him. "No bacon?"

She shook her head. "Egg whites, toast, no butter, and some fruit."

"No bacon, no butter, no yolk, no flavor."

"Yeah, but I want you around a lot longer. Now that I'm back, you're going to start eating healthy. No more cookies and milk for breakfast!"

"What? Now that's just cruel," he said with a frown.

She winked. "Sorry, rules are rules."

Sighing, he took the plate she offered and moved to the table and began to eat, though pushing his food around would be a more apt description.

She laughed. "You look like a kid just pushing your food around your plate. Will some salt make you happy?"

He smiled. "I'll eat it, I'll eat it."

She smiled and brought a plate for herself and they sat and ate in silence for a little while.

"So you and Mike aren't a thing anymore, eh?"

She frowned a little at that.

"I'm sorry, Emily," he said, seeing her face drop.

"No," she said shaking her head. "You don't have to apologize. It's okay, really. Michael and I are just moving in different directions. He's got really great..." she said, but stopped, realizing she was about to say girlfriends. "He's got a great girlfriend and he's happy, and that's all I can ask for him."

He looked over the table at her, smiling at how she brushed her hair back from her face and tucked it behind her ear, just like her mother did. He sighed and shook the thought away.

"Well, hopefully once I hear all the story from California, I'll be able to convince you that you deserve to be happy too."

She smiled and bit into a slice of apple. "Thanks, Daddy. So we can talk more about California later today?"

He nodded. "No problem. I've got to go get some work done, but I'll try to get down early and we'll have hamburgers or something."

She chuckled. "Or something," she said. "I'll worry about dinner. You don't have to leave early though, there will be plenty of time to talk tonight."

He rolled his eyes when she said "Or something." "What do I have to look forward to? Yogurt and a plank of wood."

She shook her head. "I'm sure it'll be tasty."

He sighed. "At least it'll taste better than what your mother..."

She looked over at him with a sympathetic look on her face.

Sighing he shook his head. "Doesn't matter," he muttered.

He looked up again as she stood, and then came around the table and kissed him on the forehead. "She left me too Daddy," she said eventually, before returning to her seat.

He cleared his throat and took another sip of coffee and finished the rest of his breakfast.

Standing, he leaned over and hugged her.

"Thanks for breakfast, kiddo," he said, and headed upstairs to change for work.

*****

Emily sighed as he disappeared, wishing she could do something for him. It made her happy to know that he'd had good dreams, that she'd helped him get a good night's sleep. She'd have to check on him tonight. She stood and cleared the table, loading the dishes in the dishwasher and headed to get ready for school.