Emily Untethered Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Dakota moaned. "Oh fuck! I'm coming so hard!" she yelled. "Yes!"

Emily moaned in pleasure. There was something about making someone have an orgasm that brought her an immense amount of pleasure. She moaned herself as she felt her friend convulsing under her skilled assault. She felt a hand on her head as Dakota reached down, her face contorted in pleasure. Sensing the orgasm finally easing, Emily played her next card.

Sliding two fingers gently inside, she began to rub gently in a come-hither motion against the upper side of Dakota's pussy.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, both hands reaching down for Emily.

Emily grinned then and began to rhythmically pump her fingers inside her friend while she lowered her tongue to her clitoris and began to gently pulse it against the sensitive organ.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Dakota said, her eyes rolling fully back into her head and her body shaking in a massive orgasm. Her pussy began to convulse and squeeze tightly down on Emily's fingers, but the blonde didn't relent her assault. Part of her wanted to see Dakota's limits, but a bigger part just wanted to give her as big as an orgasm as she could for her first girl/girl experience.

Dakota slammed her hands down and gripped the bed for support. Arching her back repeatedly, she desperately rubbed her pussy back and forth against Emily's mouth and tongue.

"Oh my GOD!" Dakota yelled, her back arching hard, her nipples as hard as diamonds atop her breasts. Guttural moans and growls came from the convulsing redhead as Emily finally slowed her assault. Collapsing back into the sheets, Dakota's breath came in heavy gasps for air.

"Oh fuck," she said, repeating the phrase several times as her chest rose and fell.

Emily giggled and moved slowly up her body, kissing, sucking and licking as she moved upwards. She reached Dakota's lips and kissed, drawing the redhead into her and pushing her tongue into her friend's mouth. Grinning widely, Dakota kissed Emily roughly and then sat back.

"Wow!" she gushed. "That was so fucking amazing!"

Smiling, Emily lay back on the bed and smiled up at her friend. Unable to wipe the smile from her own face, Dakota leaned forwards and began to kiss Emily's breasts.

"I want to return the favor, but I don't know how good I'll be," the redhead said. She paused briefly, but then gently sucked Emily's nipple into her mouth.

"I intend to give you lots of practice," Emily said, smiling widely.

Dakota looked up at her in mock surprise. "Oh really?" she said, playfully indignant. "You think I'm your own personal sex puppet now, just because you gave me a mind-blowing orgasm?"

Emily grabbed a handful of Dakota's hair then and yanked, causing her to yelp in surprise.

"Get down there and lick my pussy!" Emily said, forcefully.

Dakota giggled and shook her head. Emily laughed and then sat up and reached down to give her a hard smack on her ass. Yelping, Dakota looked at her in open-mouthed shock.

"Ouch!" she said.

"Do what you're told," Emily admonished, winking.

Grinning, Dakota immediately moved lower and began to kiss Emily's breasts again.

"Does my Mistress like her breasts to be played with?"

Emily giggled. "Mistress does indeed. Kiss around my nipples and bite them gently. If you bite too hard, I'll have to spank you again."

Dakota snickered and bit down, eliciting a yelp from the blonde. A loud *thwack* echoed in the room as Emily reached down and spanked her again.

The redhead yelped in response, followed by another giggle. Gently, she began to follow orders and licked and sucked at her friend's breasts, around the nipple and then on the underside of her breasts.

Emily sighed happily, lost in pleasure. Dakota began to move lower, slowly kissing down Emily's taut stomach. Shifting in the bed, she positioned herself in the same spot that Dakota had been in so she could watch easier.

"I wanna see you kiss my pussy," she said. Dakota's beautiful green eyes looked up and sparkled in the lamp-light.

"Yes, Mistress," Dakota said playfully, and apprehensively moved between Emily's legs. She looked up at Emily nervously.

"Just do what you think would feel nice to you," Emily instructed. "I promise you'll be good."

"Are you saying I'm a natural born pussy eater?" Dakota asked.

Emily nodded playfully. "Now shut up and start licking."

"Yes, Mistress," Dakota said. She spent a little time exploring Emily's nether regions, her fingers playing in her friend's slit, rubbing across the clitoris and pushing gently into the hole. It all felt good to Emily.

Finally, Dakota took a deep breath and looked up, her green eyes sparkling as she pushed her tongue out and ran it along Emily's slit, much the same way as had been done to her.

Emily smiled widely and closed her eyes. "God that's nice," she said.

Dakota licked deeply, again and again and then lifted her head. "You know this is probably gonna sound weird, but you don't taste at all what I figured you would."

Emily giggled. "I thought it would be unpleasant but manageable," she said. "I was pleasantly surprised too."

"You're positively delicious!" Dakota said, and dove back in.

"Mmm..." Emily moaned. "You're just turned on... oh God... but... nngh... thank you... ooo... anyways."

Dakota's tongue ran up and down Emily's slit and then across her clitoris. Emily reached down and pulled upwards on the small patch of blonde hair at her pussy, exposing her clitoris more and causing Dakota to attack it more fervently.

"Oh my..." Emily said. "You're gonna make me come."

Dakota didn't relent, and maintained a steady rhythm as she assaulted Emily's pussy with her tongue. Finally, Emily's orgasm peaked then, and she reached down to grab a handful of her red locks and pulled. The move caused Dakota's lips and face to mash tightly against Emily's convulsing pussy. Her tongue continued to haphazardly rub against the blonde's clit, driving her orgasm even higher. High pitched yelps filled the room as Emily came, her free hand slapping the bed in ecstasy. As the convulsions in her pussy finally slowed and stopped, she pulled her friend quickly up to her and began to suck and lick at the juices on her face.

Giggling, Dakota accepted the assault and returned the affection when she could.

"God, I love that," Emily said after she finally stopped cleaning her friend. "I don't know what it is about my own juices, but I just have to do that every time."

Dakota grinned and snuggled up to her friend, idly playing and pinching a nipple.

Emily laid back and began to catch her breath as she held Dakota. A long silence passed between them.

"This is when it gets real," Emily said eventually, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" Dakota asked, propping up on an elbow.

"This is where you realize what we did and regret it," Emily explained.

Dakota rolled her eyes and kissed her again. "I'm just thinking about all the times I'm going to eat your pussy. All the places too: in your bed, in your pool, in your dad's bed!"

Emily gasped and slapped her on the shoulder. "That's awful!"

"Okay, we don't have to do it in the pool," Dakota said, grinning. "Come on, let's go shower together."

Emily smiled.

"At least she's not freaking out yet," she thought.

Dakota stood then and as Emily admired her cute butt, she peeked out the door and then tiptoed out, disappearing down the hall. She reappeared and quickly pulled her friend out.

"Daddy's gone," she confirmed. "Let's go wash the sex off of each other."

Emily chuckled lightly and nodded. Still, a feeling of anxiousness or perhaps apprehension had found its way into her stomach.

She allowed herself to be drug to the bathroom, and watched her friend's cute little butt flexing and unflexing as she turned on the shower and got a few towels out. Dakota turned then, and must have seen the look on Emily's face.

"Hey, we're going to be just fine," Dakota said. "I've been wanting to do that for awhile now."

Surprised, Emily turned and looked at her. "You have?"

Dakota nodded. "Well not necessarily with you, that part is a pleasant surprise, but I've been attracted to women, and you in particular, ever since I've been attracted to anything."

"Really?" Emily asked.

"This is embarrassing, but I used to masturbate to girls in our class. Boys too, but girls mostly." Dakota turned and hopped in the shower then, beckoning Emily in with her.

"You did?"

"I still do," Dakota added.

"Like who?" Emily asked, sighing as the redhead began to affectionately scrub her down.

"Oh God, Emma Matthews for one. I know you think that I have a nice butt, but that girl, holy hell."

Emily giggled. Mike's sister did indeed have a nice ass.

"So stop worrying," Dakota said, pulling Emily down for a kiss.

As the kiss broke, Emily looked down at her. "So you're saying you're bisexual?"

Dakota stepped back and looked surprised for a minute before grinning. "I hadn't actually thought about that, but yes, I am. I like dick and I like pussy!"

Emily laughed loudly at that. She ran her head under the water and let it cascade down her body.

"God, you are so sexy," Dakota said. Emily opened her eyes. Her friend had stepped back and was ogling her like she was nude model. She turned away from her and rolled her eyes.

"After today, you're going to have to beat me off with a stick."

Turning around quickly, Emily grabbed a handful of her friend's hair and yanked playfully. "My little sex puppet will kiss my pussy whenever I tell her to, and not before..." she ordered. Releasing her quickly, both girls giggled before coming together in a passionate kiss. Lips pressed against lips, nipples hardened in the cool air of the shower.

Dakota pulled back and looked up at her friend seductively. "Can I lick my Mistress's pussy right now?"

Emily felt her knees go weak and grinned. "Yes," she muttered.

Dakota wiggled playfully but didn't move. "I didn't hear my Mistress command me," she said.

Emily shook her head in mock dismay. "Get on your knees and lick my pussy, slut," she commanded.

Dakota winked and dropped immediately to her knees, both hands reaching upwards for Emily's butt so that she could pull it forwards and drop the blonde's eager pussy into her waiting mouth.

Emily moaned loudly as her friend's tongue began to lick again at her sex. "God, you're getting good at that," Emily said.

"Flatterer," Dakota replied, briefly stopping before pushing her tongue back into Emily's folds.

After bringing her to another orgasm, Dakota finally stood and washed off before hopping out, followed by a much happier Emily. Drying quickly, the two retreated to Dakota's room and got dressed.

"I like you better naked," Dakota said.

"I like you better naked," Emily responded as she pulled on her shorts.

Sitting back on the bed, the redhead looked over at Emily. "So what are you going to do about your dad and the pictures?"

Emily shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, it's so confusing. Is he using them to masturbate to or isn't he? If he is, well that's what we wanted. Isn't it? So why did he feel like he needed to lie to me and hide them? I mean I told him it was okay to look at me that way, and I even said it was okay to think of me in a sexual manner. He was doing it involuntarily anyways, so why is it bothering me?"

Dakota moved over and kissed her. "You're right. That's confusing. Why don't you torture him some more?"

Emily turned and raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

Dakota shrugged. "You know, walk around with panties and tight t-shirt. See how he reacts."

"He'll get turned on," Emily said. "What good is that?"

"Well, when he goes to take care of it, you can catch him in the act and verify that he's using the pictures. Then you can confront him, or not. At least you'll know."

As dumb as the idea sounded, it actually made a perverse kind of sense to Emily.

"Oo!" Dakota said suddenly. "You know what we should do?"

Emily suddenly felt like she didn't want to know.

"We should go get our nipples pierced!"

Rolling her eyes, Emily ignored her. This was the kind of impulsive behavior from Dakota that drove her nuts.

"I'm serious!" Dakota said. "I've been told it's a big turn on for lovers, and your nipples will always be erect. Come on, I've wanted to for so long now!"

Emily shook her head. "I don't want to get my nipples pierced. It probably hurts."

Dakota pouted for a second. "Well, will you go with me so I can get mine done then?" she asked.

Emily shrugged and nodded. "Of course I will, but don't try and con me into getting some. The answer is no now, and will be no later."

"Can we go now?" Dakota asked, giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"If you want," Emily replied, smirking.

Dakota squealed happily and the two girls immediately drove to a reputable tattoo parlor and found the owner. He was a nice, older man and immediately debunked the theory that nipple rings made your nipples permanently erect. As Dakota peppered him with questions, Emily hung back silently.

"Well, mind if I have a look and see what you are working with?" he asked, after Dakota had seemingly exhausted her supply of questions.

She immediately raised her shirt up and exposed her bare breasts to him.

The man chuckled at that. "Well, I was going to let you use the back room for some privacy, but that works too."

"I'm a bit of an exhibitionist," Dakota confirmed, grinning.

The man chuckled again and nodded. "I can see that." He peered down at her breasts and nodded. "Okay, looks good. You've got very nice breasts and the piercings should be relatively easy to put in." He turned then and looked at Emily. "Okay, your turn."

Emily shook her head. "She's getting them, not me."

"Emily, just show him just in case you change your mind," Dakota said, almost pleadingly. "Please?" she asked, pouting.

Emily rolled her eyes and lifted her shirt and bra.

The older man nodded and peered down. "Okay. Both of you should work just fine. Very nice breasts indeed."

They talked for a little while longer, discussing whether Dakota wanted barbells, curved barbells or captured rings, the price and how to care for them.

"Alrighty, if you don't have any more questions, my niece will be able to help you with the rest." The older man gestured towards a girl in the backroom.

*****

"I can't believe I let you talk me into that!" Emily said.

"Oh, quit your crying. It didn't hurt that bad!" Dakota replied.

Emily had finally caved after seeing how relatively painless it had been for her friend. It hadn't really hurt, especially since they'd numbed it. She wasn't looking forward to the healing though.

"You'll be fine, and besides, maybe it'll help you with the whole "Dad" situation," Dakota said, flashing a grin at her.

Emily flipped her off and shook her head. As they got back to Dakota's house, she saw that the redhead's father had gotten home and was unlocking the front door.

"Daddy, come see what I got!" she yelled and proceeded to rush up to her dad and flash him her new piercings.

Emily rolled her eyes. "Only Dakota," she said. Only Dakota would deliberately rush to show her father her new nipple piercings, either to get a rise out of him or because she knew he was past the point of caring.

"Wow, sweetie," Charles said, as Dakota rushed in past him. "What's wrong with her?" he whispered at Emily. "I didn't need to see that."

"You know Dakota..." she replied, and winced as she stepped up into the house.

"She talk you into it too?" he asked.

Emily blushed. "I shouldn't have listened to her."

Mr. Sanderson looked at her curiously then. "You never used to be so easily convinced by my daughter's schemes. California change you that much?" he asked, a hint of mirth in his voice. The expression on Emily's face clearly showed his mistake.

"Yeah, I guess," she muttered with a weak smile. She hurriedly passed him and headed upstairs to gather her things before waving a quick goodbye to Dakota.

"Hey... wait!" Dakota said, running after her. "When do I get to see you again?"

Emily sighed. "I don't know, Dakota."

"Tomorrow maybe?" she asked.

Emily shrugged. "Sure." She then turned to leave without saying anything else and got to her car before she realized that she'd forgotten her laptop. Sighing, she opened the door and headed back inside. Knocking softly on Dakota's door, she peeked in. Her friend was sitting quietly on the bed when she looked up and saw her.

"I'm sorry," Emily said. "You're dad mentioned California and it just... knocked me for a loop."

Dakota nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry. I was hoping that it wasn't because of what we did."

Emily was shaking her head and came forwards quickly. "I don't regret that at all. It was wonderful and I'm glad I could be your first real lovemaking experience."

Dakota's smile lit up the room and she kissed her quickly.

"I do have to get home, though," Emily said.

"Don't forget your laptop this time," Dakota said. "Though I'm not nearly as fast or as sneaky as your old man at copying and hiding those sexy pictures."

Emily's mouth widened in faux shock and she glared at Dakota for a moment before snatching the laptop from her and turning to leave.

"Any instructions for your fuck-puppet before my Mistress leaves?" Dakota asked. She'd moved to the bed and gotten on all fours, her ass low to the ground and knees spread in a submissive position.

Emily giggled. "Be a good girl?"

Dakota nodded, laughing. "Yes, Mistress."

"Bye," Emily called.

"Bye."

*****

"What the hell was I thinking?" Emily asked, though she wasn't sure which mistake she was referring to. She sighed and slapped at the steering wheel with one hand.

"You just had sex with your best friend!" she screamed internally. "It wasn't enough of a fucked-up situation that you had to draw her in along with you? Not to mention the fact that you let her talk you in to getting nipple piercings!"

She fought off tears as she pulled in to her driveway, thoroughly frustrated with herself. She'd left to clear her head, not to make things more complicated.

She saw her dad's truck in the drive and sighed. "Great, more crap to deal with." Dejectedly she hopped out and headed inside.

Her dad was on the couch flipping through the channels when she came in. She intended to head upstairs and just talk to him in the morning, but it was only eight in the evening and she knew he'd want to see how she was doing.

"Hi Daddy," she called, trying to sound happy and not like she'd just screwed her best friend and gotten her nipples pierced.

He turned and smiled as he looked up. "Hey, Sweetheart," he called.

She forced herself to smile and came around the couch to sit at one end.

"How was your day?" she asked, before he could do the same to her. He began to drone on about work and she tuned him out. She stayed focused on him though, and was suddenly struck at how handsome her dad actually was.

He stood about 6'2" and was thin, but not skinny. He'd managed to keep his body in shape in his 40 years and while he wasn't some muscle-bound lummox, he was in decent shape. He kept his brown hair short in contrast to her long, blonde locks.

"What is it?" he asked.

She shook herself from her reverie and smiled. "Nothing, just listening."

He glanced over at her again and smiled. "So, how are you?"

"Fine," she said, smiling. He must have been able to tell she wasn't exactly fine, though, because he continued to look at her.

"Emily..." he said finally.

"It's nothing, Daddy," she said, trying to smile at him again.

He sighed deeply and turned back to the TV. An uncomfortable silence fell over the room and she figured it might be a good time to excuse herself.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers