Emily Untethered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes briefly, the sensation clearly pleasurable.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said. Reaching down, she used two fingers to push his cock down, settling it completely between her legs so that she could scoot forwards. He wrapped his arms around her then and smiled.

"Good morning," he replied. "I see you're all about tormenting your poor father today."

She giggled and wiggled her hips, his erection pushing against her pussy playfully. Looking up, she kissed him briefly on the lips again, lingering for just a moment longer than she should have and glanced up at him.

"So did you really want me to ask Dakota if you can have a blowjob?" she asked. "I'm going to invite her over, and you never know what kind of mischief we'll get up to."

He groaned as his cock surged with turgidity. "I should move," he groaned. "You're putting me in a delicate state."

She giggled again but pulled herself against him, his cock sliding backwards across her pussy.

"There's no reason to move," she said. "We're just snuggling in bed. We're not doing anything wrong."

"Some people would beg to differ."

"Well I'm certainly not going to go running off and telling people that my Dad and I like to snuggle, how about they come and watch!"

He raised an eyebrow at her and finally decided to end the fun by sliding out of bed. She followed suit and came around as he knelt to pull his slippers on. Her shirt was up on her hips, her panties visible, the wet spot that had formed clear as day.

She saw him glance down and then look away as she came up to him.

"That was the best night of sleep I've had in a long time," she said, kneeling across his thighs and giving him a hug, his cock sliding up her pussy again and eliciting a groan of pleasure from the two of them.

"God," he moaned, his eyes squinting. "We've gotta stop meeting... like this."

She sighed in pleasure and slid off of him. "I agree. We're being awfully naughty."

He sighed then, and pulled on a shirt near the bed.

"So what's my Daddy gonna make for unhealthy breakfast?" she asked, turning and stopping at the doorway. She cocked her hips slightly and tilted her head, knowing the effect would make her look damn near intoxicating.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Go get dressed. I'll think of something."

Grinning, she padded off quietly to her room and put on a pair of shorts before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

A little later, she came downstairs, drawn by the smell of bacon and eggs. He quickly fixed the two of them a couple of plates and they sat down for a nice breakfast. The early morning's playfulness seemed forgotten, and the conversation was kept light.

After they finished eating, he disappeared into his office to get some work done and she cleaned up and lazed around the house. Later, she invited Dakota over for a lunch of sandwiches and chips.

"You seem to be doing much better," the redhead commented as the two sat on Emily's bed.

Emily nodded. "I guess. I mean, I had a really great night and everything just seemed to be okay, you know?"

Dakota nodded, smiling. "I do. I'm glad you're feeling better and not worrying so much."

Smiling, Emily leaned forwards and kissed her, drawing a sigh of pleasure from the redhead.

Slowly, Emily began to kiss down her neck until she reached her collarbone, and bit gently. Dakota gasped in pleasure as Emily pushed her back into the bed. Glancing over at the door, she smirked when she noticed it was open a few inches. Turning back to Dakota, she began to slowly slide her shorts off.

*****

John sighed. He knew that Emily's affection was playful, but he couldn't deny that he'd wanted to do more to her. He was trying to get past feeling guilty about his thoughts and desires towards her. What was important is that he wasn't acting on them. Yeah, that was it.

He'd come to grudgingly accept that when he got turned on by her, parts of him had certain desires towards her. That was why he'd been considering Dakota's offer. He was too busy to put the time in for a woman his own age, and here was a ready and willing woman. The fact that she was a horny 18 year old was a plus. Not to mention that they were only talking about a blowjob, and not actual intercourse. He sighed, knowing the rationalization going on his in head made him sound like a real pervert.

Emily was clearly happier than she'd been in a long time, though so they must be doing something right. He'd decided to try and maintain an even keel to keep calm while she worked through her problems. If that meant that she got a little... extra affectionate with him, then so be it.

He sighed and tried to focus on his work, but kept thinking about waking up that morning. His cock had somehow worked its way out of the access hole in his boxers. He doubted that Emily would have had anything to do with that. Her warmth and softness, the intoxicating aroma that she always seemed to have, were very alluring. She'd felt so wonderful pressed up against him, and her soft pussy was tenderly rubbing against his shaft every few seconds.

It had almost made him have an orgasm then and there, but he'd fought to control himself. He recalled the dark thoughts that had entered his head, when she came around to hug him. He'd wanted to put both hands on her hips, pull her panties aside, and just...

He shook his head and looked at the screen. Forcing himself to concentrate again, he finished the project he was working on and shut it all down. Standing and stretching for a moment, he cocked his head when he heard a strange noise.

Moving around the desk, he opened the door to the office and listened again. Soft moans erupted again, though this time he could tell they were coming from Emily's room. He sighed, starting to turn towards his own room, but then stopped and glanced over at his daughter's door. Shaking his head, he quickly padded toward the stairs, the noise of his footsteps clearly reaching Emily's room.

The moans didn't cease. His curiosity piqued, he moved over to her door. She'd left it open on purpose, the little sneak. Figuring he could just reach in and shut the door, he walked forwards, not bothering to walk softly or conceal his presence. Peering in, he wasn't prepared for the sexy sight he saw, and immediately turned away for a second before slowly stopping and turning back around.

Dakota was nude and laying with her head on a pillow, her legs spread wide and back arched, Emily's blonde head wiggling between her thighs. Emily was on her knees, her panties had been pulled to the side, exposing her tender pussy and the finger that was buried in it, gently stroking in and out and she devoured the one in front of her.

Dakota moaned again, her breath coming swiftly and soft yelps of pleasure escaping her lips. Her eyes were squeezed shut, thankfully, so she didn't notice him watching. The sight of Emily's naked ass facing directly towards the door was enough by itself to make him rock hard. He reached down and adjusted his cock to a more comfortable position.

Dakota groaned and began to have an orgasm then. "Oh God, thank you Mistress, thank you," she moaned, grabbing a handful of his daughter's hair.

"Mistress?" he thought. Clearly there were some things going on between his daughter and her girlfriend that he wasn't aware of.

He walked away from the scene then and started to head downstairs.

"Get your face between my legs," his daughter said, her voice carrying out into the hall.

He groaned silently. Looking down at his erection he closed his eyes.

"Yes, Mistress," came the expected reply.

Unable to stop himself, he turned and peered around the door frame, feeling like a voyeur and a pervert. His daughter and Dakota were in the middle of getting situated. Emily moved from her knees up to the head of the bed where she assumed Dakota's position and grinned wickedly down at her friend.

Dakota's perfect behind poked up enticingly as she stretched out on the bed, her hands moving up to Emily's hips as she wriggled between her legs. He had a sudden image of himself joining the two. He could simply walk up, pull his cock out, and plunge it into Dakota's sopping snatch.

Pulling gently, Dakota slid Emily's panties off and John groaned softly. Her eyes came up then and met his as Dakota's warm tongue slid gently across her clitoris. She winked at him and moaned softly as the redhead began to rhythmically slurp at her young pussy.

His cock was uncomfortably hard and he had to adjust the jeans he was wearing to allow it room to breathe, so to speak. He peered back around the corner then and saw Dakota's head bouncing up and down as she moved her tongue up and down the pussy in front of her. Both of her hands were cupping Emily's butt cheeks, pulling her snatch up as if the redhead was eating a slice of watermelon.

He continued to watch for a few more minutes until his daughter's breathing got faster and her tiny whimpers of pleasure grew into yelps and then moans. Finally, as she started to cum, she looked up at him as pleasure flooded her body. Her eyes locked on his and she arched upwards, her orgasm seeming to strengthen. Spent, she fell back into the sheets as she pulled Dakota up and began to suck and lick at her face.

He sighed and tore his gaze from them. Moving downstairs, he poured himself a glass of iced tea and went to the den to sit and relax. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair as he began to flip through the channels on the television.

A few minutes later, Emily and Dakota came downstairs. Both headed to the kitchen and got something to drink and then joined him in the den, both giving him a kiss on the cheek. They smelled of each other when they leaned in close to him, and the aroma filled his nose and began to make him hard once more.

Emily snuggled up against him and weaseled the remote away from him, giggling and switching channels to something else. Finding nothing that would suit her, she tossed the remote back to him, but he switched it off.

The two girls quickly started talking again and decided to go swimming.

"Want to join us, Daddy?" Emily asked, smiling sweetly.

He declined initially, but both girls began to beg and protest and he finally caved in. Clapping happily, they quickly went back upstairs to change, John following. Emily stopped at the top step suddenly, causing Dakota to stop and causing John to run into the back of the redhead. Giggling, Emily started moving again, but Dakota glanced back and apologized. He chuckled and shrugged.

"God she smells good..." He sighed and went to his room and changed and headed out to the pool. Spending a minute getting the leaves out, he finished and moved around to the diving board. There weren't going to be very many more days they could enjoy the pool, and in truth, he should have already gotten it ready for winter.

The water was chilly when he dove in, but the shock soon wore off and he swam around until his daughter and her friend came out. He figured that he'd swim around with them for a little while and then make his excuses and leave.

"Daddy, will you come put sunblock on us?" Emily asked.

He groaned inwardly. "Here we go," he thought. He nodded and made his way to the edge, pulling himself up by his arms and sliding out. He looked up and saw both of them staring at him, wide-eyed and smiling. He chuckled.

"It's nice to be ogled," he quipped, drawing them out of their haze and causing Dakota to blush.

The two girls moved over to the lounge chairs and let him rub them down with the sunblock. He forced himself not to linger over any areas, but made sure to get all of the pale skin covered. Finished, he received a kiss on the cheek from each of them as payment for his efforts and the he dove into the water. The girls waited a few minutes for the sunblock to dry and then joined him.

John swam towards one end as the girls splashed around playfully. He could see Emily glance towards him and whisper to the redhead and knew they were planning something. They watched each other as they both nonchalantly tried to get closer. Finally, they both dove towards him but he caught them easily and pulled them to him, his arms wrapping underneath their armpits and pulling them easily up against him. Laughing, he lifted Dakota up and pushed her towards the deep end, causing her to sink briefly before surfacing again, sputtering and laughing. His other hand free, he lifted Emily completely free of the water and tossed her to the deep end as well. She sputtered and emerged a few seconds later, much the same way that Dakota had.

The two girls tried again, but were thrown clear. Finally, Dakota whispered to Emily who grinned and nodded, and both girls quickly stripped their tops off.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," John said, closing his eyes and raising his hands. "That's cheating!"

Giggling, the two girls came forwards as he backpedaled. They were faster though, and soon he was the one sputtering as he came up for air. Brushing water from his eyes, he looked around and saw the two of them splashing playfully. He couldn't help but glance down at their naked breasts beneath the water.

Emily seemed to be larger than he'd noticed before. Dakota's were small, but very perky, her nipples very erect. She splashed Emily and came up behind him, climbing up and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Help me, Emily wants to dunk me again!" she said. His daughter came forwards and reached for her, but John spun again and again.

Dakota affectionately squeezed him, her breasts pressing into his back. Finally, Emily stopped trying to splash or grab her and began to just float on her back in the water. Shuffling the redhead off his back, he swam to the side and lay his arms on the edge of the pool, floating up easily.

The girls swam over to him then and joined him on the side of the pool.

"So was "Bitch" the only woman you've ever had sex with?" Emily asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. "There were a few in college."

"Who was your first?" Dakota asked, swimming in front of him.

He closed his eyes and gently floating upward. "Let's see, that would be Allison Edwards, my senior year."

"Samantha Edwards' mom?" Emily asked.

He smiled and nodded. "We dated in High School but broke up before college. We were young clueless kids."

Dakota swam up to him then and surged into his arms, wrapping her legs around him as he chuckled and fought to keep her afloat.

"So where did you guys do it the first time?"

He squinted, clearly feeling the red-head's body against his. She was pulling against his muscles, drawing her crotch up against his.

"After Prom, we got a hotel room and stayed the night," he said, glancing over at Emily.

She smiled, fully aware of the precarious position he was in. Dakota's perky breasts were clear of the water, and he was having a hard time concentrating. The little minx knew it too, and was grinning widely.

"Were her boobs bigger than mine?" she asked, arching her back and shaking her torso, the movement sending her small breasts bouncing briefly and her crotch pushing tightly against his swelling member.

He groaned and tried to release her, but she was clutching him tightly.

"No," he said, glancing down. "She didn't have as much as you. Girls nowadays are more well-endowed than when I was young."

"I think he's saying he likes our boobs," Emily said, glancing at Dakota.

"Emily has more than me, did you notice? I think she took some growth hormones out there in California." Dakota winked at the blonde, who scowled playfully.

"I uh...hadn't noticed," John replied, clearly uncomfortable.

Dakota relaxed her grip for a second to pull her hair from her face, and he took advantage of the situation to lift her up and toss her into the deep end.

She screeched in protest as she flew and surface a few seconds later sputtering and cackling in laughter.

Emily slid up next to him then and wrapped an arm through his as Dakota swam forwards. He saw the two girls exchange a knowing glance and knew something was afoot. Emily pushed him backwards against the edge of the pool and Dakota dove under the water towards his legs.

"Ack!" he yelled, as he felt her hands tugging at his swim trunks. "Stop her!" he yelled.

Emily grinned playfully up at him. "She just wants to get your cock out where she can play with it," she said, smiling up at him. "I'll make myself scarce."

He began to protest then, but felt his swim trunks ripped from his grasp as Emily came around to his back and lifted herself up, her breasts pushing into his back and causing him to close his eyes unintentionally, and groan.

*****

She gently pressed her lips to his cheek as Dakota came up cackling, John's swim trunks in her hand. She smiled and nodded slightly as the red-head glanced at her for a quick second.

"I'm gonna go lay out and dry off for a little, see if I can't get a little bit of a tan." Emily kissed his cheek again and slid off of him. She could feel both sets of eyes on her as she slid from the water and walked over to the lounge chairs.

Selecting one, she slid down onto it and reached for her sunglasses on the table next to it.

Dakota was close to him, and had tossed his swim trunks to the side of the pool. Emily could just barely hear the conversation.

"You know, it's probably not fair that you're undressed and I'm still dressed," Dakota said playfully.

She saw her dad smirk. "Well, you're the one that can fix that," he said, still unwilling to engage.

She slid close to him and looked up at him seductively. "You know, you don't always have to the nice guy. Being bad is a lot of fun, sometimes."

He nodded. "I can see that," he said softly, his eyes brazenly ogling her.

"You're not very good at it, I can see. I guess I'll have to give you lessons on being naughty," she said, reaching up and trailing a single finger through his chest hair.

He chuckled. "I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two about being naughty."

She giggled briefly, but quickly returned to her seductively pose. "Are you going to be a good student and listen to me?"

He blushed and grinned down at her. "Well, I guess you'll just have to see."

She reached forwards then, under the water, and Emily could see her start to stroke him.

He groaned and swayed slightly.

"Reach down and hook your fingers in my bikini bottoms," Dakota ordered.

He hesitated for a moment, but complied, his hands slowly sliding forwards as he locked eyes with her, her hand still slowly stroking his painfully erect cock under the water. He glanced over at where Emily was laying, but seemed to accept that she didn't appear to be watching.

She could still see the two perfectly well, however, and saw his hands at her best friend's waist.

"You know, Mr. Davis, you've got a bigger cock than any of the boys that I've seen... or touched."

He groaned.

She cocked her head to one side and continued to look up at him. "Well, are you going to slide my bottoms off or not? I want to know what you think of my pussy!"

Emily snickered quietly but saw her dad slowly sliding the red-head's bikini downwards. She helped by sliding her legs up, but kept her hands always on the man in front of her. Sliding completely out of the bottoms, Dakota deftly dove backwards, her incredible body breaking the surface as rivulets of water poured across the alabaster skin. Emily could see that her friend had trimmed the furry patch of red hair at her crotch, but that it wasn't gone completely.

John glanced back over at Emily, but she still hadn't moved.

Dakota slid up out of the water then and beckoned him over. Shaking his head in mock dismay, he swam towards where she was.

"Do you prefer girls with pubic hair or shaved completely?" Dakota asked, lifting a leg and displaying herself prominently for him.