Emily's Birthday Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long the woman climaxed and stepped aside. She didn't bother getting dressed again, instead started kissing Sandra.

The next guy started fucking our young slut. When he was finished, the next took over. There were about 20 men and a couple more women left to go. They each had their turn. Emily had a number of further orgasms and by the end her vagina was on fire. There was cum literally everywhere. She was exhausted, but also very happy.

When everyone was finished they all left, leaving Emily behind with Charley and Sandra. She was still naked and tied to the stools. Sandra untied her and helped her get dressed again in her short skirt and top.

She gathered her things and made to leave.

"Wait a minute, slut," Charley said to her. "I hope you enjoyed yourself. You know where to find us if you ever want more. One final rule, you are not to shower until the morning. I want you smelling of all that nasty cum for the rest of the day. I want people to know you're a slut."

Emily just nodded. She was too tired to reply. She made her way home again, delighted with how her birthday had panned out. Her pussy was throbbing and bright red from all the cocks it had been filled with. She sat with her legs spread on the bus, not caring that anyone who wanted to could see her cum filled hole.

She got home to find her father already home from work.

"Happy birthday Emily," he said brightly and gave her a big hug. "Oh, my," he continued, "you smell of sex! Is everything ok dear?"

"Yes, Dad, more than ok. I got a nice birthday treat today. I'll tell you about it another day if you like, but I'm shattered and sore. I'm off to bed."