Emily's Delayed Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robg1908
robg1908
16 Followers

"You'd better get on board so we can close up" she said.

We took our seats in the business class section. The flight was a lot less busy than on the previous leg – it seemed like a number of passengers had made other arrangements, so there were very few other people around us in the cabin. It was now quite late, so people were settling down with pillows and blankets.

I took my jacket off and put it in the overhead bin, then sat down next to Hal and put my blanket over my knees. He had a big grin on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I guess you dressed in quite a hurry there" he said. "Your blouse is still damp – and I see that once again you appear to be not wearing your bra."

He leaned towards me.

"In case I haven't already mentioned it, Em" he said, "your breasts are sensational – in or out of your shirt."

I slapped him playfully, and carefully looked around. All the cabin crew were busy preparing for takeoff, and the other passengers were too far away to be aware of us.

"Yes, I was a bit too rushed to bother with underwear" I said, and lifted the hem of my skirt to show him my shaved and pantieless pussy. His grin grew wider.

As the crew buckled in and the aircraft began to taxi out towards the runway, I felt Hal's hand snake under my blanket and sneak under my skirt, caressing my bare leg and moving up my thigh.

In return, I slipped my hand under his blanket and placed my fingers on his lap, gently running my fingertips over his growing bulge. He chuckled as I found the button at the waistband of his trousers and tried to undo it; he reached down with his other hand and helped me out by both unbuttoning and unzipping his fly.

I reached in and found the long hard length of his cock, and delved a little deeper to wrap my fingers gently around his balls. Given that he'd unloaded himself inside me no more than thirty minutes ago, he was impressively erect under the thin airline blanket.

As the aircraft accelerated down the runway, I felt Hal's hand between my thighs under the blanket, his fingers exploring and searching my most intimate places. I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes, allowing my legs to drift wider apart and pushing out my braless breasts, aware of how hard my nipples were and how visible they must be. As the wheels left the ground, the roar of the engines covered my little gasp as Hal slipped first one and then two fingers inside my wet and slippery tunnel; my hand was gently caressing his warm hard rod as he flicked the hard nub of my clitoris with his thumb, bringing a wave of pleasure pulsing between my legs and all the way up to my straining nipples.

Hal was also breathing hard as I slowly increased the rhythm of my strokes on his cock, running my fingers up to his circumcised tip and back down again. The two of us were sitting side by side, our hands between each other's legs under the blankets as the plane gained altitude, banking as it climbed. The vibration of the engines through my seat only enhanced the feelings that Hal's fingers were producing, and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming as a full orgasm rippled through me, my legs clenching over Hal's hand as he continued to finger-fuck me.

Moments later I felt a warm gush of liquid flow over my hand as Hal spurted into the soft fabric of the airline blanket. He chuckled as he leaned towards me.

"Well, that was a new experience!" he said. "I wonder why they don't cover that in the safety briefing?"

I laughed and wiped my hand clean on Hal's blanket. He gently withdrew his hand from between my legs and adjusted his clothing, tucking his rapidly softening cock back into his trousers and zipping himself up before balling up the damp blanket and pushing it under his seat.

With a soft 'ping' the seatbelts light went out, and I heard the sound of the cabin staff unbuckling themselves and starting to move back into the cabin.

"Everything all right here?" smiled a stewardess.

"Everything's just fine" said Hal. I just smiled.

robg1908
robg1908
16 Followers
12