Emily's Enterprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily's embarrassment.
2.7k words
4.15
83.1k
12
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

Emily rocked back and forth on the terrycloth towel spread on the seat of her chair, enjoying the feeling of it rubbing on her bare pussy while she worked. The office was slightly warm, because the air conditioning was turned off for the weekend, so she was sitting there in front of her typewriter wearing nothing but a scarf over her shoulders because they were never warm enough. She rarely wore a bra when she was alone -- her milky white breasts were not tiny but they were on the small side for a B cup and firm enough not to need one.

It was Saturday afternoon and Emily was the only legal secretary at the firm, typing the briefs and letters that had been dictated on Friday afternoon and left for the weekend shift. It was hard work. No mistakes were allowed in legal documents: no white-out, no correction tape, no erases, no typeovers. Every complaint and motion and pleading had to be perfect or the page had to be totally redone. Fortunately, she was very good at it and completely reliable, so the firm gave her the trusted assignment of weekend duty. She had never let them down. In return, they paid her enough that she could work half time and go to classes during the week.

Plus, hearing about these unbelievable cases was fun! Any one of them could be the plot for a porn film. They made her excited just thinking about the situations these people got themselves into. Like the stripper named Charlene who got carried away one night after a semi-naked day-long walk on mean LA streets and got the bar patrons so excited they broke all kinds of laws at Deidre's strip club -- but what got her busted was the reenactment for the movie. It was just too much for riders in the church bus passing by.

The young woman really got turned on by what she was hearing and typing! Rubbing herself was her way of letting off a little sexual tension. She was glad that she was by herself and could do it but sometimes she got lonely working alone all the time.

Not every law firm in LA could afford weekend and overnight secretaries in 1978. But Kurt's firm was one of the busiest and most profitable the city had ever seen. For several years they had representation of the sex industry all to themselves and now, even with new law firms in competition, business was booming! Massage parlors, adult movie theaters, and sex clubs were cropping up all over: the Sexual Revolution had gone commercial! Of course, the forces of the status quo and prudism fought it at every step and that meant real and threatened lawsuits, legal filings, zoning hearings, and every once in a while a high-profile criminal bust. Kurt had originally shied away from defending clients accused of prostitution but this was another growth area and so his firm took it on. His old clients, the pornographers, the club owners, and the strippers, initially didn't like it because they considered themselves "legit". But as they got closer the real thing, they saw how much they could make crossing the line. They figured out fast that they wanted the same wizard representing them in court that had helped them build their business, knew all about them, knew all their secrets, and had still stuck with them.

The last brief was done and Emily's work for the day was done. She could leave early and still get paid for the day because it was after noon, but she wasn't in any hurry. She lived alone and didn't even have a cat to keep her company. Between sitting around nude in her room and doing it at work, she liked to do it more at work, where it was inappropriate. She wished she had the courage to do expose herself in public, like Kurt's clients. She knew she didn't have the kind of body men drool over, like this Charlene person or the legendary Deidre, who she was dying to meet some day. But that wasn't the point. She just had these urges -- well, pretty much wanted all the time -- to show herself off to someone who wanted to look -- that was all. Was that so unnatural for a girl?

Well, maybe she would go home after all. She would be bored sitting in her apartment. But she could always curl up on her couch and masturbate -- again and as usual. She really needed something sexual to happen in her life and she knew it.

But before she left she had one really important thing to do. She pulled a bulky manila envelope out of her purse and took out her keys. The boss, Kurt, had trusted her with a key to his office in case there were documents or files there she needed on weekends. He didn't want to drive all the way back to his office just to open the door. This one day she thought she might use the key that had been entrusted to her for an unauthorized, but very good, reason.

Barefoot and naked except for the scarf that kept her shoulders comfortable, she padded across the office suite to Kurt's luxurious corner office and opened the door. It looked almost bare now that the last big case had settled two weeks ago and all those boxes of files had been sent to storage. Much neater than usual and freshly cleaned and polished by the janitor last night. She walked behind Kurt's huge desk, uncluttered for the first time in months, and put the envelope right in the center of his desk pad, where he would be sure to see it first thing on Monday morning. Then she turned to go.

Kurt had a little seating area away from his desk, next to the door where she had come in. Something caught her eye -- it was Deidre's book. She knew all about it and had seen it once before, but only for a couple of minutes. Deidre, one of Kurt's most important clients, was in a dispute with the publisher, who had wanted her to tone it down and then refused to print it when she wouldn't. He published art books that pushed the edge, not raw porn, he said. Kurt was arguing that he should honor his contractual commitment to publish it because if he hadn't spelled out language to prohibit anal sex it was his fault. "But nobody wants to see anal sex," the publisher had pleaded. "You don't even see it in porn -- only the really kinky stuff!" Kurt, smirking because the publisher had just admitted by saying that that he looked at it, showed no mercy. Ten years ago, porn didn't show pubic hair and now it did. Porn today was the artistic representation of tomorrow and what people bought in 1978 was irrelevant to what they were going to want in 1988. When it came to anal sex, the future would be behind them. Emily knew about all this from the deposition.

Intrigued, she sat on the leather sofa in front of Kurt's heavy glass coffee table. The cool skin-like leather felt dreamy on her bare white ass and thighs. She pulled the mock-up of the book in front of her. It was bulky because the photographs and text were pasted in to show where they should go.

She admired Deidre so much. A woman in her forties with that kind of sex appeal! She had seen Deidre when she visited the office once. She had a very pretty face -- really beautiful with her unlined skin, hardly a single wrinkle despite her age, and clear blue eyes with little dark pupils that gave her an animalistic look. Her gaze was intimidating to a lot of men. Her huge and long platinum-blonde hair was natural -- she couldn't change it just for business meetings but for court appearances she put on a rinse that made her look a little less showy. In every other respect, she had looked like she was an honest, conservative businesswoman simply defending her interests. She had been dressed in a pin-stripe jacket and matching skirt to her knees. It could not conceal or even play down her voluptuous curves: the obviously abundant but not comical breasts, her thin waist, her broad hips and full ass. Her shapely calves and the outline of her thighs in the dress told Emily that she had very sexy legs. When Emily saw Deidre, from about 20 feet away, she was breathless. It was like the office had been reduced to a picture frame surrounding one person. She even wondered if she was turning lesbian, she felt so attracted to Deidre. She hoped that Kurt would steer Deidre to the conference room, near her, but he took her into his office instead.

Emily leafed through the book, lingering on the provocative and sometimes disturbing pictures. Deidre's body was on full display in the front half, with her sex displayed like flowers in a still life. Her breasts were shown as succulent fruit, round, sweet, sometimes hanging ripe and sometimes spread out for the viewers delectation. The second half of the book was devoted to the beauty of sex acts. Every photo made Emily gasp with astonishment. Deidre's body was no passive vessel for a man's pleasure. It was the corporeal expression of an erotic spirit, hungry and relentless, and men were the instruments of her pleasure. Women too, obviously. Also zucchini, it appeared.

Emily looked for a long time at one picture in particular, that showed the lower trunk of a man with a huge erection poised over Deidre's stomach and pelvis, preparing to mount her. The camera angle and shadows in the black and white image made it seem that Deidre's broad hips and incredibly flat abdomen was a perfect fit for the man's body, as if their joining was inevitable and biologically preordained.

Finally she came to the famous anal sex photo. It was a revelation. The look on Deidre's face was something she had never seen before. Deidre was looking behind her at the man whose penis was visibly already in her rectum. The expression on her face and in her eyes seemed to say "Don't kid yourself about how you got there. You're up in my bowels because I want you there, not because of anything you did. I'll tell you when it's over if you're any good." Emily didn't know how anyone could have that kind of self-confidence.

After she had gone through the amazing book, she turned back to the pages that showed Deidre in a crowd of nude men, picking out the one she wanted to have sex with next. Several pages then showed them in action. Then there was a picture of her doing it again, picking another man. It was so hot. Emily felt wet just looking at them. She started to touch herself.

Ten minutes later, she was slumped on the sofa, butt just short of the edge, bare feet on the edge of the heavy glass and metal coffee table, masturbating furiously to her mental image of the picture. She was lost in the moment and just about there.

When she heard the door open.

Panicked, she sat up abruptly and she drew her legs up at the same time but in her precarious position her butt slipped off the sofa and dropped to the floor and her legs flew up in the air! She was jackknifed between the sofa and the coffee table, pinned there with her arms and legs flailing! She wasn't hurt but she looked ridiculous and she knew it.

Kurt stood just inside the doorway trying to figure out what he was seeing. When it finally registered be broke out laughing harder than he had laughed in his life! It took him a while to get over it but Emily was wedged in so tight and in such an awkward position that she was still stuck.

Kurt came over and assessed the situation, taking his time to savor her humiliation. Finally he leaned over and put one arm under her knees and another under her arm and then lifted her straight up. Suddenly Emily's naked body was in the arms of a strong, fully-clothed man whose face was a foot from her still-wet and stimulated cunt. Emily wasn't heavy but there wasn't much space between the sofa and coffee table and the position was awkward for Kurt, so he pivoted on his foot and sat down, with her landing in his lap. "So do you want to tell me what you were doing?" he said, when it was perfectly obvious. He showed no sign of letting her go.

"I...I.. was looking at the pictures and got carried away -- I'm sorry I was in your office! I had a good reason -- really!" No explanation was needed on his part for why he had suddenly appeared on a weekend. "It's not every day I catch a pretty naked woman masturbating in my office." He sniffed the air theatrically. "I think you need some help!"

She didn't say anything but she didn't have to. She had been on her way to a big come when he walked in and she still needed relief. And if she let him frig her maybe he wouldn't fire her!

Kurt took advantage of the situation. Without preliminaries, as if he was simply picking up where she left off, he began by fondling her pussy while his other hand cupped her breast and he kissed her neck, knowing how it makes women pliant. It didn't take him long to get her back where she had been and when she felt all squishy and was panting he stood up and laid her on the couch and dropped his pants. In her sex haze she hadn't expected that he would actually fuck her but she was long past insisting on fingers only.

Although she was naturally tight it only took him two thrusts to get in all the way because she was so wet. Her bare nipples rubbed against the cotton of his shirt. Within a minute, she was coming underneath him, a big thunderous climax, better by far than the one she would have given herself. Kurt had been horny before he ever walked in the door -- his wife Boboli was out of town -- and so he was primed. After a couple more minutes he shot his load into Emily.

Afterwards, they didn't talk for a while. It was understood that Kurt wouldn't fire her now. He was lying there fondling her tits because he hadn't had much time with them before. Her emotions were more complicated. She didn't have feelings for Kurt but it had been overwhelmingly erotic to her to be overpowered by her boss, who not only had authority over her but the strength to pick her up and do whatever he wanted. And she loved it that someone looked at her body and that it made them so hot they had to have her!

Finally Kurt broke the silence. "You said you had a good reason to be in my office." Emily tilted her head. "Yes. I put an envelope on your desk." She felt something warm leaking out from her. "I need to get up."

Kurt got up off her and let her stand. Emily grabbed her scarf from the sofa and held it to her cunt to catch the dripping semen. "I've got to go wash up," she said and ran to the ladies' room. After she was gone, Kurt went over to look at the envelope.

Emily was trembling with excitement as she cleaned herself with paper towels that felt rough and stimulating on her post-climactic pussy. She thought about washing out the scarf but decided not to -- she might want to smell it tonight, just for fun. She went back to her desk and put on her clothes.

When she got back to Kurt's office he had the map spread out and was intently reading her memo. "Emily -- this is incredible! If it's true, you're the smartest one around here!" He still hadn't put on his pants.

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers