Emily's Fear

Story Info
A surprise visit from a vampire.
787 words
3.98
24.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily is afraid of the dark, so she always keeps a light on in her room to keep her fears at bay. She is a 24 year old office receptionist, and generally keeps to herself. It has been ages since she went out with friends to just have fun. Preferring to just stay home and read a good book. It had been a particularly stressful week at work and it was starting to show.

One night she was sleeping restlessly, tossing and turning, and she woke up to find the room in pitch-blackness. As she lay still trying to keep a hold of her fear and not panic she heard a rustling sound at the end of the bed.

"Who's there?" she rasped, fear apparent in her voice. But there was no response. She then felt a weight settle onto the bed next to her and she started panicking. She was gasping for air and trying not to cry. When a voice Smooth as silk and almost as silent said "Be not afraid little one I am not here to harm you. You need not fear the night as you have, for the night is to be enjoyed not feared."

"Who are you?" She whimpered.

"My name is Alex and I have known you for some time. I feel that I must now know you in all ways and keep you with me or never be whole again."

He then leaned down and kissed her trembling lips, gently more like a brush of his lips across hers, with only a fleeting contact. But to her it felt like he had put his whole bodies weight into the kiss from her reaction to it. Alex laid one hand on her bare stomach stroking it lightly as he leaned down and kissed her again, more firmly this time running his tongue over her lips seeking entrance. Emily hesitated at first, but at the insistent pressure, opened her lips to his invading tongue.

At her surrender Alex seemed to lose all control of his desires and pressed himself to her kissing her fiercely as his hand ran up and down her side squeezing her tit firmly, then running it down between her legs. At the first contact of his palm on her mons she gasped and shuddered, pushing against his hand wanting more. She had never been this aroused, but she didn't care all she wanted was fulfillment. He stepped away from her and quickly removed his clothed in an almost fluid motion, then quickly lay next to her then rolled onto his elbows so he was holding himself above her eager and needy body. She pressed her body upward needing the contact not understanding why the feeling was so desperate but wanting it anyways. As he positioned his cock at her opening he looked down and said "I want you but I want you with me forever. Not just for this night but for all time." She whimpered impatiently as he whispered in her ear "Say you will be mine forever and I will free you from the pain of your need and any time you feel it I will be there to soothe and satisfy it."

"For-- ever?"

"Yes forever always and ever from this day forth. Never to end. Say it love, that one word. And all shall be yours."

As he stroked his cock against her slit she gasped and cried out "Forever" and felt him thrust his cock into her all the way to his balls in one sharp thrust. He leaned down and kissed her roughly almost painfully, but in a very pleasurable way. Then he kissed his way across her chin and cheek, behind her ear and down to her neck. The whole time thrusting into her with slow deliberate strokes that was just short of bringing her release. When he reached the sensitive spot on her neck just below the ear and slightly to the front he quickly leaned down and bit into her flesh letting her blood fill his mouth. As his blood craze overcame him he pumped harder and faster sending her over the edge on the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

As she started to come back down he ripped his wrist open with one sharp fang and held it over her mouth forcing her to drink. When she had, he thrust into her one final time and gushed all his hot cum into her cunt. She could feel it seep out around his now softening cock and running down between her legs and over her ass. They sighed and fell asleep together that morning. After that night they were never seen again. Or were they?