Emily's First Electriafication

Story Info
Aroused electronically she masturbates then he eats her
989 words
4.03
25.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

Copyright 2006 Del Edwards

He didn't feel it was necessary but had agreed as a gesture of good faith so he locked his genitals in the clear polycarbonate chastity device and secured it with the key in the luggage lock. Ten minutes later she had pressed the door bell button and taken two steps backward. He answered the door in less than twenty seconds dressed in a maroon bathrobe. "You know what to do," she said lightly. He drew a set of black handcuffs from the robe's pocket, turned away from her and cuffed his hands behind his back. She moved forward and checked the cuffs for tightness then told him to move to the center of the living room. After closing and locking the door she dug in her purse for a second miniature padlock. Clamping it between her teeth she opened his robe and substituted it for the one with the key in it. "Can't fuck me now." she murmured as she dropped the small keyed padlock into her purse. She removed his handcuffs and deposited them into one of the pockets of his robe.

In a counter gesture of good faith she had gone to the bedroom and stripped as he requested. Four minutes later she padded barefoot down the hall to rejoin him in the living room wearing only a thin white cotton robe with a Japanese dragon embroidered on the back. "Why didn't you have me strip right here? I'm sure that would be a turn-on for you," she asked through a slight smile.

"Well, the object of this session is not to turn me on, it's to evaluate your response to electronic stimulus.

"I don't quite get all of that but okay, what's the next step?"

"Sit in the recliner and pull the lever on the right side to bring your legs up." She followed his instructions. He used a small amount of liquid soap on a corner of a wet washcloth to gently scrub the insides of her ankles just below where her ankle bone protruded. Then he rinsed the areas with another portion of the washcloth and finally dried the areas with a small towel. She watched with fascination as he peeled two white stickypad electrodes off a clear piece of plastic sheet and applied them to concave areas he had just washed. Then he plugged the two lead wires from the power box into sockets on the sticky pads.

"Now push back in the chair until you are prone, "he instructed. After she did he handed her the power box and told her to move the knob to the 'high freq' setting.

"What will happen?'

"Nothing yet. Remember, you are in control," he reassured her. She clicked the knob and saw the small blue pilot light marked Ch A wink on.

"What's going to happen?" she asked again.

"Well, I don't want to predispose you to any particular result but I will explain in detail when we are done. Now turn the small knob marked channel A slowly clockwise until you feel a slight tingle."

Twenty seven seconds later she said, "There it is. I feel it."

"Okay, now turn it back down until the sensation just barely disappears then put the box in your lap and place one hand on your abdomen." After she did he told her, "I'm going to place my hand on top of yours and have you do some abdominal breathing to relax you." He saw her nod in agreement and continued, "Use your abdominal muscles to push our hands up as you inhale deeply. When you relax those muscles you will exhale automatically." She nodded again and took her first long breath. He let her continue for a couple of minutes and then added, "Good, you are exhaling your anxiety with each breath...becoming more and more relaxed." At minute eleven she slid her left hand inside the robe and began to knead and pinch her right nipple.

After fifteen minutes he said, "What are you feeling?"

"Very connected to you and some excitement," she responded. "I want to move our hands ...lower."

"Okay, I'll keep my hand on yours while you use your other hand to open the robe," he directed. When she did she discovered she was wet and already beginning to stroke herself very slowly. "Do you want me to fingerfuck you while you masturbate or maybe you would rather have me eat you."

"Both," she croaked and then cleared her throat. "Fingers first till I come then tonguefuck me," she breathed. His hand left hers for a moment and then she felt his fingers slide easily into her and rake her G spot in time with her own stroking of her swelling clit.

Six minutes later he was ramming three fingers deep into her and crooking his middle finger to rake her G spot on the return stroke. Her index and middle finger made rapid trips at the outside edges of her swollen clit, already too sensitive to stimulate directly. A bit later her hips thrust upward as she swallowed a scream and gasped at the electric pleasure that coursed through her whole body.

He let her rest for several minutes and then went down to her wet sex with his lips and tongue. She began to moan and as he attacked her clit more vigorously she issued a series of staccato screams and nearly crab-walked out of the recliner before he captured her churning thighs in his strong arms until she quieted.

Later, as she was getting dressed in the bedroom he explained that the mild current pulsing at her ankles had travelled up the nerve trunks of her legs to meet at the central point that was her most sensitive sexual spot. "I hope you are able to accept the generation of pleasure without shame or guilt," he told her.

"Oh Yes!" she responded, "Again, and soon, I hope."

papadog
papadog
45 Followers