Emily's First Taste Pt. 05

Story Info
Master Jonathon meets Mistress Emily- the tables turn.
13.1k words
4.53
15.5k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that have followed this story from the beginning. It is the first story I ever written for here and it has gotten a mind of it's own. I really love hearing your feedback. Anon,public,private it doesn't matter. Good or bad as long as it is truly constructive, let me have it.

I don't anticipate it will have more after the part VI I am working on, but one never knows. This had a plot twist I wasn't expecting myself actually.

Again, Thank you. Please continue to vote and let me know what you're thinking and what I could improve on as a writer. Hope you enjoy Emily and Jonathon's adventures.

Apologies, this is a longer segment but I couldn't figure out how best to divide it, so alas it is here in one large section and why it took longer***************

Chapter 36

Emily knew she needed a shower, never having made it there the night before. She was too physically and emotionally drained at that moment to move and simply uttered the word, "Shower."

Jonathon laughed at her and left her lay there as he went to start the water. She could hear it running and her never ending thoughts went to what it would be like if he was there all the time. She had no desire to be married again, to pick up someone's socks, have boring sex. Sex with Jonathon was never boring though, would everyday life be boring? She quickly put the thought out of her head. He didn't want her like that anyway and she didn't want to be hurt again.

She felt his hand around her arm as he lifted her to her feet. Escorting her to the shower he whispered to her, "Mine."

They spoke few words as he caressed her body with the soft cloth and soap, paying special attention to her tender bottom. She allowed him to wash her long hair, something that neither of them had ever done before. His tenderness awed her, and she guardedly relished in it. She knew he would tire of her eventually, humans are fickle creatures and true love didn't exist she reminded herself.

Stepping from the shower, he patted her gently with the towel, collecting and remaining drops of water from her skin. Gently, she did the same for him. The sight of his naked body set her juices flowing again; she wanted him, needed to taste him.

Emily dropped the towel in her hand and began to lick the water droplets from his chest. Sucking tenderly on the nipples she longed to nibble but knew they were much too delicate; she wondered if there was ever going to be a way to toughen them.

As she kissed her way down his belly, sucking the moisture from his skin, his cock sprang to greet her in appreciation. Emily deliberately took her time moving lower across his flat stomach, inserting her tongue in his belly button; making circles around it. Jonathon moaned as she made her way, inserting his hand in her damp hair, now the color of an over-ripe cherry. Grabbing a loose handful he was able to see her face, her lips, as she met the tip of his fully hard cock.

Emily took great pleasure in being able to tease him with her tongue and as she settled to her knees she flicked the underside of his head with her piercing. She stiffened it and massaged that sensitive spot with the metal ball, tormenting him.

Gently sucking only the head, letting it pop in and out of her mouth, the sound resonated in the tiny bathroom. Jonathon parted his feet as she cupped him in her hand, massaging him with her small fingers. She lingered at his head and he nudged her with his hips, wanting to be deeper. She resisted, toying with him with her strong tongue.

Emily reached for Jonathon's hand as she rose to her feet and silently led him to her room. She guided him to the edge of her bed and motioned for him to maneuver himself against the pillows. He did as she requested and she knelt between his legs, admiring his formidable frame.

Starting at his ankles Emily begins to worship him with her mouth. She twirled the soft dark hair of his legs with her tongue as she made her way up one leg to the apex of his groin watching his cock bounce with pleasure as she teased around it. Emily licked his head then breathed on it, the sensation caused Jonathon to moan in appreciation and she knew the he wanted her lips to take him. She denied him his unspoken request and began to repeat the process with his right leg.

When she again reached the center of his thighs she straddled them, her bare, very wet pussy achingly close to his twitching member. She briefly tempted him, rubbing the hardness on her wet clit with her fingers.

Leaning into him she trailed her hard nipples in circles around his chest, the action caused her wetness to grind against his pelvis and Jonathon softly sighed for release. Instead, Emily slid her mound across his belly and her lips tasted the sensitive skin behind his left ear. Jonathon bucked his hips trying to meet hers, pleading for relief, she refused his request.

He tried to touch her but she pushed his hands gently back to the bed. Jonathon tried to speak but she placed her fingers on his lips, he responded by sucking them gently.

Silently controlling his actions was intensely erotic to Emily and her fluids began to cover his chest as she kissed his neck and chest, lowering her hips she feels his hard cock settle between the cleft of her ass. She rocked her pelvis in response, coating his pubic area and writhing against his cock.

Jonathon's moaning signaled his increasing desire. Emily crouched above him; her knees bent. She took his extraordinarily hard member in her hand, positioning it at the opening of her sex. With extreme control she allowed only the head to enter and circled her hips, her wetness dripping from her, glazing the tip.

Lifting his hips to meet hers, Emily raised hers allowing his head to pop from her opening; Jonathon groaned in frustration. His tormentor again lowered herself partially onto his cock; slightly further than she had previously. Emily slowly lowered herself up and down with great restraint as Jonathon periodically tried to meet her lowering hips. Still, she refused him, and he wondered how much he could take before he simply overpowered her.

Agonizingly slow she lowered herself further onto his cock almost meeting the base. Emily played this game with him for some time, sliding herself nearly the entire length of his shaft with excruciating slowness.

Jonathon, having difficulty with the torture, lifted his hips into her and briefly had relief as he impaled her fully. In response Emily lifted herself and hovered at the tip of his cock; swirling her hips.

Delighting in his torture Emily began to sink the entire length of his shaft with unbearable slowness, clenching her inner muscles as she did.

Jonathon could take it no longer and without warning and with extreme deftness he flipped Emily on her back and she squealed in delight. He growled at her in response, pinned her arms to the bed with one hand, and guided himself into her with the other.

His frustration with her teasing was evident as he forcefully thrust into her; driving her close to orgasm with little effort. Jonathon was soon near climax himself when he leaned into Emily and whispered, "cum for me baby." It was all Emily needed and she exploded. Her clenching muscles sent Jonathan over the brink and he filled her with his goodness.

Entirely spent, he fell on top of her, and for a moment Emily was concerned about him. She lifted his head, looked at his face, and he flopped back to her chest.

"Are you OK baby?" she asked.

"I think you're trying to kill me Emily."

Chapter 37

They spent the next several hours sleeping on and off, watching television and enjoying pizza delivered from Primo's. Emily appreciated the normalness of it all.

Growing up in rural Indiana her family life never exemplified normalcy. Her parents fought often and she often begged her mother to get divorced. They never did and life was tumultuous.

Emily, the oldest of three, fared well considering her upbringing, her brother and sister hadn't done as well. Both Michael and Kristina had suffered from addictions and survived on minimum wage jobs. Emily had worked her way through college and earned honors while there. Several well-known marketing agencies had tried to recruit her after graduation but she loved her job at Elton's and her commission was substantial, so she never left.

An unsuccessful marriage had briefly made Emily feel as though she herself had failed but it wasn't long before she recognized that the failure was not entirely her fault. She had been raised to believe that marriage is just what women do; get married and have kids, was expected of her. She realized she probably should have not been married in the first place. After meeting Jonathon, she knew that she had not truly loved her former husband, but that he was comfortable.

Thankful she had never had children and that she had weathered divorce with grace, Emily was happier than she had ever been in her life.

She looked at Jonathon and wondered if the normalcy could always continue. Emily felt like it could, she wanted it, but as usual fear gripped her. He was so busy, always working, with friends; could he ever be happy with normal? Did he want normal? Did he really want her?

Emily pushed the thoughts out of her head and tried to enjoy the moment as Jonathon looked at her, smiled and reached for her hand.

"What are you thinking baby?" he thoughtfully asked.

"I was thinking how lucky I am that you don't really snore," Emily said sincerely, even though she hadn't been thinking it at that exact moment.

"Don't I?" Jonathon smiled at her, fully aware that was not quite what she was thinking, but not willing to push her.

"Well, not really. You more or less do this humming thing when you sleep. I mean it's still totally annoying but not loud at least," she smirked.

"Is that so?" he answered, pretending to be mad.

"It would be more tolerable, of course, if your breath weren't so bad," she jested.

"Oh really? Well, perhaps you would like some of my hot breath now?"

He wrestled her and pinned her down; she fought back, pretending to struggle. It wasn't long before she was pinned with one hand and being tickled with the other. Emily giggled like a child and her happiness grew as he antagonized her asking how hot his breath was.

They wrestled like that for a while before he leaned in to kiss her, not with sexual passion, but with affection; softly he kissed her lips, looking into her eyes and Emily's heart melted.

Jonathon lay on top of her, brushed her hair from her face, and lowered his head to rest on her chest.

"Your laugh...is the sweetest sound I have ever heard Emily."

She loved when he said things like that; they made her love him more of course. She smiled at him, although he couldn't see her, she kissed his smooth head, and marveled at how one person could make her so happy.

Chapter 38

When Jonathon left the following morning Emily was left feeling empty; did other women experience that? Did Jonathon feel that when he left? Did he miss her as much as she missed him?

Jonathon had kissed her sweetly, told her he would see her soon, and to text him later. She knew she would, she couldn't resist, even if she was upset or angry, she wanted to hear from him all of the time.

Emily decided to call Aleeyah and see how she survived her first female experience. For a moment she was afraid that maybe she had gone too far with her and she hesitated, but they had been friends too long for Emily to be afraid; besides the girl had safe words and didn't use them.

When the phone rang several times and Aleeyah didn't pick up Emily panicked but just before it was to go to voicemail Aleeyah answered.

"Lee! Um, hi, how are you? Did I send you over the edge? As friends I mean," Emily tested the waters as she asked.

"Oh mi God girl! U a try if kill mi man?"

Emily laughed riotously at Aleeyah's Patois; she knew she had gotten Aleeyah worked up.

"Lee...I love you. You crack me up! I am guessing you enjoyed yourself then?"

"Em, I had a great time. It was more than I expected. Sure didn't expect you to tie my ass up, but it was good!"

"I am glad Lee, when we have Jonathon's weekend it won't be as intense for you. I needed to practice. I'm not used to being quite that dominant, Jonathon and I have played before, but he stepped it up lately, so I've gotta be comfortable with it. I want to blow his mind, and boy, are we going to!"

"You gonna have to tell me the rest!"

"Lee, part of it has to be a surprise, or it won't work, but I will tell you that we are going to tease that man until he begs us to stop."

"What you mean, Em?"

"I would rather wait until we get closer, a few more details to mull through in my head," Emily replied, wheels turning in her head. "I did get in trouble for our little party though," She snickered.

"Trouble?"

"Yeah. Jonathon had texted, I didn't respond, so right after you left, he showed up."

"And?"

"I'm not sure about that guy," Emily laughed, "I sure didn't know he'd be upset for me not texting, he goes hours without texting me back sometimes, guys are so weird."

"Anyway, he wasn't mad exactly, but let's just say...I got the same treatment I gave you. It was fantastic. It is really hot to me when he is like that. An actually I wish he'd be a little more ... possessive... well not possessive exactly, just more ... I don't know ... like ... that in to me... he's so busy... When he does that, just shows up, plans stuff out of the blue... it's hot to me. Romantic. Am I making any sense?"

"Sure, Em. We all want guys to go overboard, show us how in to us they are but, they don't think like us." Aleeyah preached.

"Yeah, I know Lee."

"So when you say you got same treatment? Spill it! You know I want details," Aleeyah persuaded her.

Emily proceed to recount the erotic details of Jonathon's tying her up, and subsequent making love to her pussy with his magnificent tongue. She felt herself getting wet as she told Aleeyah and wondered if it did the same for Aleeyah. Emily slid her hand down her panties as she spoke' wondering if Aleeyah could tell she was rubbing her wet button. Probably not appropriate phone etiquette, Emily thought to herself, but she really couldn't help it.

Emily often worried if there was something wrong with her. Were other women so sexual? She was turned on all of the time; nearly. She thought about sex about ninety percent of the day she surmised; including sleeping. Her dreams were often filled with sex so she figured ninety percent was pretty accurate.

Was it normal for women to masturbate as much as she did? Sadly, being multi-orgasmic was sometimes a curse. She would need it so badly, to cum, and then when she did it was so dissatisfying; it wasn't enough. She would just want more. Men, she thought, were lucky to be able to explode like that, although maybe theirs didn't feel as good?

Since she had met Jonathon he was the only man she imagined with her. She knew he looked at porn, she did too, but when she did, she could only picture him, only see his fine body against hers. She doubted it was the same for him, guys were so different; they liked to look at all sorts of women and while she thought other men were attractive, nice to look at, only Jonathon was in her dreams.

It had never been like that with any other man. During her marriage she had thought about nearly every other man she could. Her husband was less concerned about pleasing her than himself so she figured it was only fair. With Jonathon, he had always been more concerned with her orgasm than his and perhaps that is one of the reasons she loved him.

"Em?" Aleeyah brought Emily back to reality.

"Oh yes, Lee, I spaced it for a minute."

"Touching yourself, hey?" Aleeyah joked. Or was it?

"Yes, Lee, exactly. You caught me," Emily said truthfully but full of sarcasm. "Although, I think I am going to get going. I got plenty to do and I should call the other girls, make sure they survived and are still on board. You all right?"

"Oh, yes ma'am," Aleeyah laughed. Emily did too.

"Good, later Lee." Emily didn't wait for a response and hung up the phone.

Emily practically ran to the bedroom, stripped of her clothes and lay naked on the bed when the phone rang. She thought about not answering it but when she checked the caller ID and saw it was Jonathon she decided she had better.

"Hi baby. Don't do it."

"What?!" she thought, there is no way he could possibly know what she was about to do.

"Don't do what baby?" she said as sweetly as possible, sliding her hand to her already wet slit and spreading the lips for the sweetness inside.

"What you are going to do, don't do it. Don't touch yourself. It may not be right now, although I suspect that it is, by your tone."

"Who? Me? Why would you think that?" Emily tried to play coy.

"Yes, Emily, you. I know you much better than you think I do," Jonathon said firmly.

"But Jonathon. Can't I just touch it a little? I was talking to Aleeyah. Telling her all about the punishment you gave me; your expert tongue lashing. It made me so wet, my button is throbbing, please baby. I have to rub it."

"Send me a picture of it, with your fingers in it," Jonathon demanded.

Emily immediately complied. She dipped her fingers in her sweet little hole; snapped a picture with her phone with the other and sent it via text, sliding them in and out a few extra times in case he told her to stop.

"You really are touching yourself, huh? I was just guessing," Jonathon laughed. "I thought your orgasms were mine?"

"Um, I didn't know you meant that too." Emily whined.

"Oh, Emily, but I did. You will have to be punished it you don't stop. Unless of course you are willing to comply with my request," Jonathon coaxed.

"Request? What request?" Emily wondered what he could possibly want.

"I left the balls there for you. They are in your top right dresser drawer. I want you to wear them today. No panties, and a skirt... your choice. Go do your shopping you said you had to do. And wherever you are, in the car, at a store, I want an upskirt picture. I want it close up too. I want to watch you getting wetter from those balls slipping around in you."

There was silence as Emily contemplated whether or not she could do what he was requesting. She had stopped touching herself as he had described his request. Strangely, she thought, she was incredibly turned on by the proposition. She had never done anything like that. Taking the picture for him moments before was the first.

"Emily," his voice stern. He knew she was going to do it. He really needn't have asked.

"Yes, Sir. I'll do it." Emily had agreed to do it, not because she needed to touch herself. She could, if she tried, go quite some time without it and often it was easier than giving in to her perpetual need. She was doing it because it turned her on to think about showing her pussy to him in the grocery store; that the stock boy or a customer might catch her.

"Good, I have a lot to do today, but I expect that I'll be hearing from you."

"Yes, Sir."

Fuck, she thought, how did he do it? She wondered what other wonderfully devious thoughts he had and why he had suddenly stepped up their sex life a notch; ten notches actually.

Chapter 39

Emily showered carefully, shaving her legs and delicate nether region with care. When she was satisfied she had removed all of the offending hair, she stepped out of the shower, dried herself slowly, applied scented moisturizer and surveyed her curves in the mirror.

Emily selected an unspeakably short skirt, barely covering her prize; if Jonathon wanted to play a game, she could at least make it easier on herself. If someone caught a glimpse of her sweet little pussy, their lucky day, she thought. At least the turquoise skirt was ruffled and would fall away from her, rather than ride up; she would just have to remember to bend at the knees, instead of her waist.