Emily's First Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bottom was quickly sore as spankings were alternated with soft caressing, and the rubbing between her legs turned to a tongue flicking her button, forcing its way inside her as a finger flicked her tight ass. Emily wondered how much more she could take and Jonathon must have sensed this as all activity abruptly stopped just before she was able to reach an orgasm.

Their games over the past few years had made her better able to control her orgasms but she often was unable to hold it, she was surprised at her stamina this night.

She felt the headset being removed as Jonathon praised her for not exploding. She felt him in front of her, his breath on her skin, he reached between her legs and stuck his strong fingers deep inside her, grabbing the balls inside her and pulling them out; as he did he hit the spot only he knew how to please and Emily could take it no more. She shuddered violently, shooting cum, squirting her juices everywhere, making an enormous mess as she collapsed toward the floor, the only thing stopping her from slumping to the floor was the bondage tied to the ceiling.

"Emily, twice now, you have cum without full permission. Was the spanking you just received not enough?"

Emily could barely respond, her voice breathless simply said "I'm sorry sir".

"Aricella, tie her to the bed." She heard Jonathon say.

Unceremoniously the restraints were cut and Emily fell to the floor. "Get up Emily" Jonathon said. He went on to tell her that while she had not been given permission to cum, it was simply beautiful to watch her body receive so much pleasure.

She knew he was enjoying himself and she longed to touch him. Her wrists we still bound however and she knew she would not yet be allowed to. He was going to tease her even more for her transgressions and while it was frustrating she was experiencing a euphoria she had never known was possible.

Chapter 5

She lay there, tied to the bed, blindfolded and waiting for what lie ahead. She heard Jonathon and Aricella talking, conversing about benign topics and how long she had been an escort.

She almost drifted off to sleep when she felt someone climb on top of her. "Emily, you said you have always wondered what it would be like to be with a girl, now you will find out." Jonathon said as he removed her blindfold and Emily was confronted with Aricella's pussy in her face. Her mound was beautiful, and was different from Emily's. Aricella's lips were tiny and compact. Her clitoris was pierced like Emily's but she had just the tiniest patch of hair perfectly shaped like a heart above her button.

Aricella lowered her bush to Emily's face and Emily tentatively stuck her tongue out to connect with Aricella's clit. Aricella moaned as she did and Emily realized that the evening's activities had turned Aricella on as well. Her pussy was dripping and Emily savored the slightly salty taste that coated her tongue. Jonathon was perched next to them at the head of the bed, clearly enjoying the show as Emily saw him remove his substantial cock from his pants. He began to stroke it slowly as Emily began to lick Aricella's pussy in earnest. Her hands above her head she couldn't control the force that Aricella used as she thrust herself onto Emily's tongue. Emily began to fuck Aricella's tight pussy with her tongue as Aricella asked her if she was sure she had never eaten a girl before. Emily couldn't respond of course and Aricella ground her bush into Emily's face as she exploded with a force that surprised Emily and nearly choked her with the fluid streaming from her pussy.

Emily was beyond turned on, the pressure between her thighs was intense and she hoped that no one touched her in that moment because she knew there would be no way she could hold back her cum.

As Aricella lifted herself from Emily's face Jonathon began to suck and kiss her lips, cleaning her of the mess Aricella had made, telling her all the while how beautiful she was, how she turned him on like no other woman and she belonged to him. Emily was glowing, inside and out, and reviling in this man who delighted so in pleasuring her.

Emily knew that Jonathon must be incredibly turned on and longed to suck his cock. She loved the taste of him. She loved how he felt in her mouth and the faces of pleasure he made as she skillfully licked his hardness.

She didn't have to wait long. Jonathon untied her wrists and told her to kneel on the floor. Her arms ached from the stretching they had undergone but the ache was actually pleasing.

She lowered herself to the floor and waited for further instructions.

Chapter 5

Emily had no idea what time it was. She had no idea how long this game had been played or how long he intended to continue; it really didn't matter. She was exhilarated, her clit had not stopped throbbing and as Jonathon slipped his cock between her lips he reminded her she would still be punished for her last episode of cumming without permission.

She began to gently lick the head of his cock, flicking it with her pierced tongue. He was apparently in no mood to be teased himself as he grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her face. She choked on his girth and he chuckled. She loved it actually, a game she played with herself, trying to take more of his substantial cock than she could handle. As he fucked her face she felt Aricella slide between her legs and begin to eat her soaking wet pussy. She really didn't know if she could handle it and pulled back from Jonathon's cock, begging him to have her stop. Her words were involuntary and he said it was part of her punishment, reminding her once again to gain some self-control and not to cum.

Emily had a difficult time concentrating on Jonathon's cock with Aricella's expert tongue thrusting inside of her. Jonathon continued to fuck her face, watching the show below the whole time as he tugged on the clips still on Emily's nipples. He knew her nipples were incredibly sensitive and she was having a terrible time containing herself. Jonathon knew she was close and told Aricella to stop her torture of Emily's pussy but continued to fuck her face. It was not long before he pulled himself out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face.

Emily was disappointed that he had cum, wanting to feel him inside her. She wondered how much of the weekend would pass before she would.

To be continued...

12