Emily's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started dry humping her, letting the head of my cock indent her panties and bump against her clitoris. She moaned and thrust against me. I moved down to kiss her breasts again and then up on my knees to free my hand to wander down over her lower abdomen. Without the jeans on, I now had more space to explore, and my finger soon tangled her soft triangular hair, and I moved lower and touched her sensitive clitoral nubbin. Meeting no resistance, I reached lower, coating my finger with her now copious juices, and proceeded to rub her clit every which way.

Emily moaned and thrust against my finger. I stopped, thinking that maybe now I could get my tongue against her again.

She tried to push my hand back down, but when she realized that my face was now against her panties, she stopped. And there again was that pause, but no clamping of the legs this time. I gently eased her panties down, and she lifted her hips to help me. I moved around and gave her nether lips a long, slow kiss, and then started licking along their edges. Emily held my head in place, in fact pulling it towards her. I found her hood and started kissing her clit again, and she pushed against me while she held my head. She had open her legs, quite widely now, and her legs shook with fine tremors.

I had to come up for air and gasped.

"It's so fantastic," she panted, and she pulled me up on top of her again. The sensation of total body skin on skin was pretty much overwhelming. I felt I was floating in another world, and I could tell from Emily that she felt the same.

I looked at her and kissed her deeply, realizing that there was really no chaperone now!

My cock lay pulsating and vibrating between her thighs, with my tip just on her bush gently pushing against her lips. Emily was wet from her own juices, and from my saliva from kissing her. Added to that, drops of precum leaked from my tip. It was a very slippery slope.

She kissed me desperately some more. I lay motionless, waiting for a cue from Emily. I could feel her thrusting slowly against me, my head just bumping against her hood.

"I'm ovulating now," she said. "You can't go in me."

"I won't," I whispered. "I promise. We can do some things that aren't so dangerous, though."

"Just keep on like this for a bit first, can we?" she said, running her fingers through my hair, and pulling me to her again.

So I slowly bumped against her, trying very hard not to lose control and plunge at her wildly. Her kissing and pulling at me became more desperate, yet her legs stayed jammed together while my cock bumped her mound. The end of my cock was slippery enough to sink between her thighs, and bump against her clitoris, and we thrust against each other like this for a while.

I knew that I should not have, but I moved my knee inside hers, and she opened her legs a little. I was able to rest my hips a little lower on her hips. We fit perfectly and Emily was moaning continuously now. A few firmer passes over her clitoris with the head of my cock, and Emily opened her legs wider. I knew we were in trouble, when with every thrust against me, she pushed back harder on my cock. I revelled in her slippery wetness and struggled to keep in control. I slid my cock up between her lips, letting the shaft rub firmly along her hood and clitoris over and over.

Extending my arms, I could look down and see the head of my cock caressed by her lips, and rise up to massage her clit, her lips sliding over my cock deliciously. It was such an intense turn-on that I could feel myself come close to losing it right then and there.

Emily lifted her legs and wrapped them around mine, pulling me closer to her. I was having trouble retreating with each stroke, because Emily kept her legs entwined with mine and I was inching closer and closer to her entrance with each pass. I ground the length of my cock along her lips, and she pushed back with vigour. Over and over, my cock ran between her lips, sliding in her juices and I knew we could not last long like this. Finally as I pulled back, she grabbed my ass and pulled her legs around mine much harder, impelling me forward into her. At the apogee of a thrust, with this huge tug, the head of my cock entered her lips and met firm resistance with about an inch of my cock enveloped by her lips. Emily pulled harder, and I slipped in a bit more and I was not able to stop myself from thrusting against her and penetrating her more.

"Stop!" I said urgently. "You said it was too dangerous!"

"Just a couple of times!" She gasped desperately. "I just need it a few times like this!"

And so, this is how Emily and I lost our virginities together. Another couple of thrusts and I was completely buried to the hilt, and I knew that in a couple more, I would have no will to stop. Her snug canal hugged me tightly, and the moist warmth of her canal was an overwhelming stimulus to continue. I could feel my rising tension, and knew that it would really not be long.

I didn't care now. I had only one goal, and that was the primal drive of prehistoric man. I thrust harder and harder, and just when I felt I must explode, I pulled out in a super human effort of will, with ropes of semen spurting out of my cock and onto her stomach and between her breasts. I collapsed on her outstretched body completely.

Emily moaned and eased up. I could tell from her glazed over eyes, that the message about being unsafe did not get through, and that she was not ready to stop even though I had come within a thrust of planting her fertile self with seed.

We lay together, the pool of semen making us slide on one another. Emily caressed my head, kissing me over and over. She squirmed under me, thrusting up into me and I could feel myself coming to life again.

"If you go on top of me, you can rub your lips along my shaft. If I don't go inside you, there is no danger. It means better control and that might be better for both of us right now!" She seemed to think that this was a good idea, and so we rolled over once again, and Emily positioned herself on top of me and got her lips around my shaft. The semen on her abdomen dripped down towards her mound, and onto my shaft. I know now that since my cock was covered in semen that this move was extremely risky, but it made us exquisitely slippery. Emily was pouring out juices as well, and so my shaft was covered with an a thick coating of a thick white lubricant. Slow at first, she started sliding back and forth.

She was resting her arms with locked elbows on my chest, and my hands on her hips. Slowly she picked up speed rocking back and forth, moaning and keening quietly. It felt wonderful for both of us and I was now back to my totally inflated self. She drew back so that her lips practically touched my balls, and then slid forward so that the head of my cock bumped her clitoris. I could tell she wanted that contact, because as we continued, she pushed up more and more so that my tip pushed against her clit for longer and longer. She paused in that forward position and started grinding her clit against the head of my cock only sliding back and forth enough to keep us good and slippery, and my climax building slowly.

The head of my cock would slide through her lips, and she would flex her hips to steer it against her clit. I had no control now. It was all Emily, totally enveloped in her own pleasure that ignored the closeness of my cock to her entrance with each pass.

I was getting closer and closer to my climax. I could feel that tingle and rising tension in the base of my cock again, and I clearly wasn't thinking completely with my bigger head. Each time she flexed to send my cock forward to her clitoris, I would thrust a bit harder, trying to deflect myself into her canal. I could feel my cock bump across the entrance, then slide beyond. It was becoming other worldly, and I knew I only had seconds before my big release.

Emily too was obviously on the brink, and her moaning had become a more insistently guttural keening as she repeatedly ground herself into me. She dropped her arms to my side, clasping me hard and crushing her breasts to my chest, and grinding even harder, jamming her wet parts into me. I thought I might last longer because my first orgasm was so recent, but I felt the overwhelming charge of another orgasm as the first rockets of cum exited my cock.

At the same time, the change of angle meant that instead of bumping forward and against her clitoris, now I was aimed directly at her entrance, and with the next wild thrust, Emily impaled herself fully on my wildly thrusting and contracting member.

Emily screamed, I felt her whole body convulsing against me, and her vagina pulsating hard against my intensely contracting cock. She pulled up, then jammed herself onto me again, sobbing in the desperation of her orgasm.

I felt my contractions going on and on, spilling seeds into her fertile field, where they were to bear fruit months later.

12