Emily's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes to let Nancy follow Emily's instructions, I started to move my hips and gently fucked her mouth. "I'm going to cum soon," I warned, but Nancy just kept on sucking me without hesitation. My God, for a first-timer this girl could really suck cock! I unloaded several large spurts of cum deep into Nancy's throat. She swallowed every drop that I had unloaded, except for the small amount that was now decorating her chin. Slowly she made her way up from my crotch and gave me a deep open-mouthed kiss, allowing me to get a taste of my own cum.

"How was it?" Emily asked. "Do you think you can take on your boyfriend with more confidence now? I hope so, because it is late and you need to be going."

"It was wonderful," she breathed, "I know now what I am doing and I will never be able to thank you enough for this wonderful evening." With that, Nancy retrieved her clothing and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she said her good-byes and left Emily and me to our own devices.

I polished off the last glass of wine and put the bottle and the glasses back in the kitchen and came back to look at Emily who was still sitting, nude, on the sofa.

"I'm going to jump into the shower and clean up a bit," I said. "Could I entice you to join me?"

I went to retrieve two body towels from my backpack (a present I had brought for Emily) and spread one out on the bed and carried the other into the bathroom with me where Emily had put on a shower cap and was adjusting the temperature of the water. We both entered the warm shower stall for the second time that day and began groping each other's body with reckless abandon. I picked up the bar of soap and began lathering her back, arms, shoulders and her lovely, lovely breasts.

She took the soap from me and washed me all over, paying particular attention to my groin and ass area, finally winding up with my feet. Then I took the soap from Emily and started to bathe the parts I had missed before, spending perhaps too much time on her lovely pubic mound. I turned Emily around to face me, backed her up against the shower wall and, with the shower stream pelting my back, knelt down before her and put one of her legs over my shoulder. This gave me a close-up view of her freshly-washed pussy, just waiting for some oral attention.

I pulled her nether lips apart just a bit and gently licked her from her lovely opening up into her small patch of pubic hair. The tangy taste of her pussy was delightful. The fresh, clean, soapy smell made me believe I could suck on her pussy forever even though the awkward position strained my neck. I stopped my licking up and down and concentrated on nibbling and sucking on her tiny protruding clit.

The instant that I latched on to Emily's clit I heard the now familiar, "Ugh, ugh, ugh" followed quickly by, "Put your finger in me," which was followed by more passionate moaning.

I slid my first finger inside her and curled it upward, searching for that elusive G-spot. I continued to lick, suck and finger her as her breathing increased its tempo. She began a thrusting pelvic action as if she were trying to force her pussy into my mouth. Suddenly she arched her back and came, squeezing my finger with whatever muscles girls have in their pussies. She ground her pussy against my tongue as her body was rocked with her orgasm.

As soon as Emily came down to earth again, we rinsed off once more, shut off the water, and got out of the shower enclosure. We dried each other off using the large body towel and Emily led me out of the bathroom into the bedroom with my prick waving proudly in the air.

She moved me to the foot of the bed and forced me to sit down on the towel that I had previously placed there. Kneeling in front of me, she spread my knees apart and moved in closer.

She put her hand around my swollen cock and gingerly licked the tip before taking me fully into her mouth. She went up and down on me from the bottom to the tip, as she let her tongue move from side to side. I sat there and watched my prick moving in and out of her mouth while her hand gently cupped my balls. She began to lick and suck faster and I began to worry about cumming too fast. I wanted this to last. Just when I thought I would lose control, she took my balls in her mouth. She bit on them lightly as she tugged on them with her mouth. This was a different sensation and it caused me to retreat from the peak I feared was coming.

No sooner had I relaxed a little, Emily began her attack on me again. She held the tip of my dick in her mouth, and let her tongue move all around the head. Then she slowly let her lips travel the length of my shaft until I could feel the back of her throat. A few moments she began to come up again. After only a few minutes of this exquisite torture, I shouted out, "Oh God, Emily, I can't hold out—I'm going to cum."

"Let it go, Chucky," she cooed, looking up at me, and then returned to her attack on my raging prick.

My dick let go and erupted like a volcano. Emily let out a little squeal, but continued sucking me with renewed vigor. Time after time, my dick squirted, letting go loads of white cum into Emily's hot and willing mouth. I lost count of the number of times I shot.

When I eventually caught my breath, I looked down to see Emily grinning at me, my cock still in her mouth. Slowly, she backed her head away, until my saliva-soaked cock popped wetly from her mouth. She came up to give me a big kiss, giving me a taste of my cum remaining in her mouth.

Next she pulled me to my feet, threw the towel on which I had been sitting to the floor, turned the spread on the bed down and climbed onto the bed. I joined her there and, cuddling together, Emily and I quickly fell asleep after a long and exciting day.

I awoke the next morning to find Emily straddling my legs with her pussy hovering over my hard cock and a smile on her face.

"I awoke this morning to see you lying there on your back with your prick all stiff and ready for more action," she exclaimed. "The longer I looked, the hornier I became, and now I am going to satisfy myself by fucking you one more time before breakfast."

With that, Emily grabbed my cock and pointed it upwards toward the entrance to her warm and willing pussy and began her descent. She moaned contentedly as my cock began its entrance into her wet and ready tunnel of love. She kept on coming down until I was all the way in and then paused, enjoying my hardness deep within her body.

I joined her in uttering groans of pure enjoyment as she began to rock forward and back, flexing her pussy muscles as she continued her movements. Soon it was time for the inevitable up and down motions to start. Long, slow withdrawal followed by a more rapid descent back down to the hilt, forcing me ever deeper into this pleasure pit. Suddenly Emily stopped moving and brought her face nearer to mine.

"Kiss my tits and suck on them for a while," she begged. "They are so sensitive and I want to feel your lips making love to them."

I struggled up from the bed so my face could burrow into her lovely chest as I licked and sucked those succulent fruits. All the while, Emily kept flexing her pussy muscles around my straining prick, causing me to worry about cumming too soon. I tried thinking about unpleasant things to slow myself down, but the warmth and snugness of her pussy were irresistible. I was engaged in a losing battle.

Emily came to my rescue as she began moving up and down again, tossing about as her orgasm approached. I tried my best to keep sucking on those wildly gyrating tits, but she was in her own world. Shrill moans of delight and a wild tossing of hair, culminating in a final plunge as she came and came, finally falling down on me in exhaustion.

I held her fast and began raising my body up to meet hers as I pumped my seed into her sweet pussy. Wonderful sensations coursed through my body with each emission until, finally, I was drained. As we lay there together with our bodies still joined, we kissed lovingly. It was a wonderful way to begin a new day.

After a few moments of catching our breath and relishing the feelings of sexual satisfaction, we both made for the shower. This time there was no monkey business. We dried each other off and moved to the kitchen for a nude breakfast.

We made a fine meal of cereal and sliced bananas. I remembered our last nude breakfast together and made an attempt to eat Emily out with a serving of grape jelly, but she declined, saying that she had had enough sexual activity for the time being.

After a while, we both retrieved our clothing from last night and I bid sweet Emily goodbye, promising to return soon and often. I left for my parents' house to engage in yard work for the rest of the weekend.

12