Emily's Online and Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then opened her response from Omaha. He told her what he thought of her photo. The theme mostly centred around him grabbing her hips and pushing his cock as far into her tight little butt as he could. His description was very graphic and as she read it she could feel herself getting wet again. She sent him a quick response telling him that if he was there just then she would let him fuck her ass until she couldn't sit down for a week. And for what it was worth, she thought that she probably would!

Moments after she hit send, he responded. He asked her if she was alone and what she was doing. Could this be Alex? She had to admit, once he was away on the site she didn't know exactly what his shifts were like and so it was just possible he could be free. And the numbers meant it was down to a 50/50 chance.

She told him that she was lying in bed and feeling very horny. When he asked her if she was playing with herself she told him that she had already cum when sending a message to another guy. Would that get a challenge if this was Alex. Omaha certainly didn't seem to mind. He told her he thought it was hot and told her that he was going to cum thinking about fucking her ass. He told her he wanted her to turn her camera on so he could see her in bed, a request she politely but firmly refused. So he then asked if he could see her face. Again she said that she didn't feel like she wanted to surrender anonymity by showing him her face. She did say that when she was with guys she liked them to spray cum all over her face and so that hopefully one day soon he would see it.

He continued to send her short messages. She sent him longer and longer ones in response, enjoying the thought that at the other end he was getting close to cumming. She told him what she liked, what filthy things she had done. It turned her on to mix completely made up stories of the slut Sarah, with things that she had actually done herself.

Soon he bemoaned the fact that he couldn't see her live. "How do I even know you're a woman?" he asked, "You could be a truck driver from Nebraska."

"My tits, didn't convince you?" she teased him.

"They could be any stock image," he responded, "They look like a model's anyway." She smiled at the flattery and bit her lip. Jumping out of bed she rummaged in her bedside table and extracted a black felt tip pen. Sitting up with her blonde hair falling to the front of her shoulders and her free breasts sitting perfectly balanced, she carefully wrote SARAHX across her cleavage. Checking the effect out in the mirror she then took a picture and sent it off to him. A minute later he wrote back, "Fucking amazing! You are gorgeous. Now I want to see my name under them!"

Smiling she picked up the pen again and wrote OMAHA211 underneath her breasts, so that it sat perfectly across her sternum. She then took another photo and sent it off. Even she had to admit the effect was incredibly arousing. It was a mixture of the intimate and the highly exposed. She had somehow submitted to control while safe in the anonymity and comfort of her own bed to someone who was either her husband on a remote mine-site, or a complete stranger on the other side of the world, depending on how you looked at it. Two minutes later she had a message from Omaha telling her he had just cum imagining covering her marked tits with his blow.

Finally closing the laptop she lay back and brought herself to another orgasm looking down at her branded chest. Later, when she got up she pulled on a t-shirt without a bra but consciously left the writing in place. She spent the rest of the day doing housework and even picked up the kids with it still on her chest. Even though no-one else could see it, she loved knowing it was there, waiting under her shirt. That night when she was showering she slowly removed it with soap and water. Sliding into bed she couldn't resist one more check of the site. The cheeky bastard had made the picture his profile photo! There it was. Her round full breasts with her profile name above it and his below. And she could tell by the number of comments it had received that the feedback was entirely positive. Predictably, her inbox was now overflowing. There were dozens of requests for similar pictures, and more from other men. She even had a message from the site itself, telling her that her profile name was now one of the most searched on the site. She went to bed feeling like some kind of social media soft porn superstar.

The next fortnight flew by. She found time every day to check the site. She masturbated more than she ever had at any time in her life. She had not succeeded in getting any closer to identifying her husband and to be honest some days she forgot what game she was even playing. She continued to swap emails with all three of her main admirers, even though she was almost certain that Chelsea was not a contender. She also found herself commenting on boards and getting flirty with others who happened to capture her attention or impress her with their writing. She found she now had her own discussion thread where other members discussed her stories, comments and pictures. Each of her three admirers had contributed, along with several others she had had some contact with and many more she didn't seem to remember. All the while, her inbox racked up the mail. She read many of them. Quite a few were ridiculous and badly composed tripe. About half she didn't even bother opening once she read the title. But there were always guaranteed to be a few that would inspire her to snuggle back in bed and bring herself to powerful and often repeat orgasms.

Two weeks later she found herself settling in for a hell of a show. Her messages had become increasingly vivid. All three men now had pictures of her tits and pussy. She had never yet shown any of them her face, But she had made herself, and presumably them, cum many times by talking about what she wanted to do to them and let them do to her. Her personal thread was now many pages long and many other guys were begging to be sent the kind of pictures that her own admirers occasionally shared with others. She didn't mind that. In fact she had expressly told them they could. She enjoyed the responses she got generally and she became aroused reading how men she would never meet talked freely about cumming while looking at her pics.

But tonight was different. tonight she had promised them a live show. And she had honestly told them that there would be others watching to give whichever one was actually Alex a chance to call it off. But so far he had been silent. So she had a date at 9pm to masturbate for a group of three men on camera!

After the children were in bed she had a shower and made sure her pussy was completely shaved, after all it was about to be on screen. She had a couple of glasses of wine to get in the mood and then sat down in front of the laptop. All three guys were already logged on and teased her a little as she got ready. Eventually, she turned on her laptop camera and could see what they could. She was sat in front of the screen in just a black lacy g-string. Her breasts hung down into view and you could even see her hair falling down to her nipples. A chat bar on screen showed her that her three admirers were logged on and that they could chat with each other. Slowly, she showed them the lube and dildo she had with her to play with. They begged her to turn on her microphone and so eventually she did. Emily could then talk them through her actions, while they could only respond in text. She told them that she was already wet and hoped that they would let her know when they came because they were certainly going to know when she did.

Their responses got her incredibly excited. They had not heard her voice before and all of them told her that they would now be able to imagine her moans of pleasure better when they thought of her.

Emily lay back and watched as her shaven little snatch was pushed closer to the camera. She then began sliding her middle finger of her right hand along her moist labia, while her left hand could be seen slowly caressing and squeezing her nipples. Omaha proudly bragged that his cock was now in his hand and he wanted to spray all over her hot snatch. This made Emily push herself forward even more and slip her finger inside her pussy.

As she watched the text bar she was shocked to see a 4th username pop up on the viewing list. It was a name she had seen in her inbox many times. Forgetting she was on the microphone she said the name out loud and wondered how the fuck he had managed to log on. He explained quickly that the link had been posted in the 'SarahX' discussion thread and he had seen that there was going to be a show. Did she mind?

No, she answered honestly. Her blood was pounding through her body and there was no way she could have stopped now. Three or four made no difference to her so she lazily told him that as long as he agreed to cum for her then he was welcome to stay. He hastily agreed and she smiled happily and picked up the pace. She also moved her left hand to her other nipple and began pinching hard. As she let out her first moan she realised there were now 6 guys watching her. Every time another name popped up her libido seemed to kick up a notch, she started to welcome them each by name in a husky voice and hoped they would like what they saw.

It became harder and harder to cope with the distraction and she gave herself up to her rising arousal by the time 23 names were listed. By then they were all engaged with each other. Every guy wanted to say exactly what he wanted to do and their graphic and escalating pornography made her want to buck in front of the hungry stares.

When the number reached fifty she swore aloud and started to moaningly tell them what she was fantasising about. At that moment it was them all being in the room with her so that she could see all those beautiful cocks being pumped and primed to spray their jizz all over her.

She reached over and grabbed a lubricated dlido and proudly held it close to the computer to ask them what she thought she should do with it. A lot asked her to suck it and quite a few thought she should slip it into her ass. But the consensus seemed to be exactly what she was planning, which was to stuff it up her achingly wet pussy. She now had 78 guys, or possibly girls, watching as she began to insert the thick blue rubber into her twat.

At first, she moved it slowly forward but soon she found it easier to hold the base and push her slippery pussy down the shaft towards the screen. She was now actually using the nails of her left hand to pinch her nipples as hard as she could. She could feel an orgasm coming and glanced at the screen again. She could see her own glistening lips spread wide around a thrusting dildo. It was like watching herself make amateur porn, and the 112 guys now watching her were sharing their thoughts with each other so quickly she had no chance of reading the text as it flew up the screen.

She lay back and had a massive shuddering orgasm. Her back lifted off the bed and her pussy juddered just inches from the screen as her fist held onto the dildo as if for life itself.

Eventually, she sat forward. Sweat ran down between her breasts and she felt momentarily too exhausted to even remove the dildo. She watched it slip slowly from her stretched pussy on the screen as if it was happening to someone else.

Dozens of men told her they had just cum sitting in front of their screens watching her. Many more begged to be told when she was back on.

"I don't know," she drawled into the microphone. "My husband is home tomorrow. What's he going to think when I tell him about this?" The suggestions about how she should handle her husband's arrival varied from homicide to filming herself fucking him on screen. But she noticed that neither Omaha, Chelsea nor D'Arcy chose to take the bait. They all commented on her performance but none gave any indication that they were not who they claimed to be. "Oh well," she thought to herself, "if he could keep the game going so could she."

The next day she picked Alex up at the airport and spent a great evening with the kids. This time she couldn't get the last night out of her mind. Had he been as turned on as she was by the display? Was he furious? Or had he made himself cum, knowing his wife was cumming in front of strange men from New Zealand to Alaska.

At last, when they were alone she tried to casually ask him if he had been on the site much recently. He was unpacking a bag and seemed to absent-mindedly think about it for a minute and then shrugged. "Not really, Honey" he said. "I have missed you like hell but I just haven't had much time in the evenings."

He was being maddeningly coy. She wanted to share their experiences. She wanted to know if he was turned on as much as she was. Exasperated, she eventually juty blurted out, "So you haven't enjoyed our little chats at all?"

He was confused for a second and then lifted his head, "Oh, that! Right! Sorry I forgot all about it. Well, Emily when you didn't respond I just assumed you had lost interest. I've still been logging on to read a couple of stories and check out some porn. But you know me, 5 minutes browsing and I'm done." He gave a little chuckle at his own joke but stopped when he saw the shocked look on her face.

"I'm really sorry Babe. I didn't know you wanted me to follow it up. I just sent a single message that said 'hi' and I never heard back from you. I figured you had given up on it to. I mean, I like the stories, but who wants to waste time with a bunch of weirdos in chat rooms. Right?"

Emily nodded wordlessly as he finished unpacking then jumped into bed. As he moved in closer he hesitated again. "I mean, if you like I can try to meet up with you again some time, maybe have a little fling," he gave a non-committal shrug.

Coming out of a stupor Emily laughed nervously and reassured him. "Nah, you're right. It's a waste of time anyway. Probably best just to check out the stories. If I want to send you anything personal I have your email address," she flicked off the light so that he couldn't see the flush on her cheeks.

"Anyway," he murmured moving himself on top of her and starting to kiss his way down her neck. "One man's all you need right Emily?" Emily happily murmured her consent as her body began to respond to his movements. And that was entirely true, she thought to herself as his cock slipped inside her. And once he was gone, Sarah was going to get exactly what she needed too.

12