Emily's Proposition Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife works as a prostitute
5.2k words
4.22
124.5k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Emily stepped into the bathroom after Mel had left and she looked in the mirror and smiled at her reflection her face was covered with dry and drying residue from a man she didn’t even know. She had enjoyed the experience and she knew she would be able to really get into this part time job. Sharon walked into the room and came into the bathroom where she was washing her face.

“How’d it go?”

“Great, he had me give him a blow job and then he left.”

“Yes, we have some strange customers, but he must have liked you. He left you a fifty dollar tip, plus the 60 that you got from the appointment that’s not bad for your first. Are you ready to go again, we have three customers waiting and Cyndi just finished up also.?”

“Yea, I’m ready, just let me slip back into my dress and I’ll be right with you.”

“See ya downstairs then.”

She walked into the parlor and the three men stood and greeted her. Sharon said, “This is Johnny, Ralph and Herbert.”

Emily nodded to them and saw they were looking her over. She sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs. Her skirt came up on one side and about half of her leg showed to the men. Cyndi walked in and Sharon introduced her.

Ralph said, “Herbert and I would like to have Emily and Johnny wants Cyndi, if that’s okay.”

Sharon assured him it was and asked what they would like to do. “One at a time or what?”

Herbert said, “Ralph and I will go together.”

Emily got up and led them to the room upstairs. When they entered the room she asked, “What would you like?”

They started to undress and said, “We’re going to make a sandwich.”

Emily took off her dress, exposing herself to the two men she had just met and looked at the men. Ralph was 40ish and a bit overweight and Herbert was slim and probably 50 or so. They explained they were brothers along with Johnny and they were farmers who came to town now and then and always looked for a good time while they were here. She looked at them and saw they both had nice sized cocks, between 6 to 8 inches and a fair girth. Herbert said “Get down and work these cocks up, so we can give you a good fucking.”

Emily kneeled before the two brother and took their cocks in her hands. She alternated sucking them, and when they began to get harder she held both of the heads together and put her lips over both of them at the same time.

Herbert helped her to her feet and he put his hands under her armpits and lifted her up, “Wrap your legs around me, darlin’.”

Emily was lifted high and she put her legs around Herbert’s middle, he lowered her down and told her “Put my cock in your cunt, Emily.” She reached down and took his cock and he lowered her onto his cock. When she was fully impaled, he said, “Now wrap your arms around my neck darlin’.”

Emily did this, then she felt Ralph’s tongue on her ass hole and she moaned. He ran his tongue over her anus, and probed it making it wet, while his brother stood there with his cock buried in her pussy. Ralph stopped tonguing her ass and she felt him move in behind her close, then she felt the head of his cock as he positioned it at the entrance to her rectum. Herbert’s arms held her tight and Ralph pushed his cock into her ass. She let out a little scream because of the suddenness of his thrust, then relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of being filled by the two men’s cocks.

“How’s that feel, Emily? You ready to be fucked?”

She looked behind her and said, “Oh, yea, come on fuck me good.”

They started to move, and their cocks slid in and out of her, they developed a pattern and the feeling of their cock separated by only the thin wall of membrane drove her over the edge. She screamed out her first orgasm since she had become a prostitute and her juices flowed from her. She started returning their thrusts as they fucked her. “God, yes, fuck me Herbert. Fuck me Ralph. Damn I love it.” She knew this wasn’t the first time they had done this to a woman. She hoped it wouldn’t be the last time that they did it to her. It took them only about 15 minutes before she felt Herbert’s cock harden in her pussy and he began to pump his sperm into her. About thirty seconds later, she felt Ralph tense up and hold still and she knew he was dumping his load into her ass. When Ralph pulled his cock from her ass, Herbert let her down and as she stood there, she felt the cum run from her ass and pussy and begin to trail down her inner thighs. She went into the bathroom and brought them both damp washcloths and began to clean their cocks before they dressed and headed out the door. She went in the bathroom and jumped in the shower and cleaned herself up. When she had finished she went downstairs and sat with Sharon in the parlor.

“How’d it go, Emily?”

“Really enjoyable, Sharon, has Cyndi finished yet?”

“She must be cleaning up. Johnny came down not long after the other two and they he left her a $200.00 tip. I can’t wait to hear about it.”

About 15 minutes later, Cyndi came into the room and Sharon told her about the tip.

“Great, I figured that he might. He was just a little bit kinky, but I didn’t want to say no, because he told me there would be a tip in it for me.”

“What do you mean by kinky?”

She told me she thought she had I was the one with the kinky client, because both of them wanted to be with one woman. When they got to the room he had asked her to take off her clothes and then told her he wanted her in the bathtub. She asked what he wanted, he told her that he wanted a blow job, but first he was going to give her a “golden” shower, and if she agreed he would leave a good tip. If she didn’t want to he would just take the blow job and leave. She had thought about it and said, “Okay, let’s go.”

She stripped went into the bathroom, and got in the tub and kneeled down. Johnny pulled out what seemed to be about 10 inches and stood over her. He stood there for a few minutes and then he began to piss. As it first hit her she said it felt very hot, but it did smell like urine, he moved his cock covering her body with his piss, then he said, open you mouth and close your eyes, she didn’t really want to do this, but she kept thinking “Money, money, money”. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes and she felt it hit her face and then her open mouth, she kept her mouth open and it ran in and out of her mouth and dribble over her chest. When he stopped pissing she grabbed a washcloth and dried her eyes just in time to see him aim his cock at her mouth. She had opened and sucked him off. She told us that it wasn’t great but it wasn’t terrible either. She got a good taste of his piss because he hadn’t shaken off or anything after pissing on her so when she was sucking his cock she tasted his piss, it had already been in her mouth anyway and she gave him the best blowjob she could.

He came and then he dressed and left. When she came down, and learned about the tip, she felt much better. She hadn’t really enjoyed the experience but felt it all went with the territory.

“I’m glad he picked you then, I don’t know if I could have done that, Cyndi.”

“I think you did a great job, Cyndi. Keep the clients happy. That’s our motto.”

“I really needed the money anyway, Kevin lost his job last week and I need to pick up a little extra for us.”

“Does Kevin know what you do, Cyndi?”

“Yes, we talked about it before I started. We had an open marriage and he knew I would go out and have sex and then come home and tell him about it. When I met Chuck, I told him about what he offered for me to do and we decided that we could use the extra money. Now it’s a life saver, because he lost his job.”

Emily was sorry for Cyndi, she didn’t do it because she needed the money, Jack gave her a very generous allowance, and he had a great job. But it was nice to earn a little extra. She thought “I am wicked aren’t I?” She looked at the clock and said, “Well, I have to get going, my husband doesn’t know about this and I don’t want him to know yet. Is that okay, Sharon?”

“Yes, Emily, I’ve got about 8 girls that come in between 5 and 8, then 6 more at 10 tonight. Will I see you tomorrow, or have you had enough?”

“I’ll definitely be back! see you then.” She leaned over and kissed Cyndi on the cheek, then did the same for Sharon. Sharon handed her $280.00.

“See you tomorrow then, bye, bye for now.”

Emily drove back to her house and on the way she thought about wearing something tomorrow that would be easier to get out of. If she was going to be taking her clothes off all afternoon, she may as well be prepared.

Emily had dinner ready at 6, and when Jack came in she fed him, and tried again to talk with him. Even though he was being a bastard, and she was fucking men for money, she still loved him dearly, and wanted to save her marriage.

Again the outcome was the same, and he left and went to the bar to drink, she went upstairs and picked out a simple dress that snapped down the front and decided that she would not wear either a bra nor panties when she went to work the next day. She showered and went to bed, reading a little before drifting off to sleep.

When she awoke the next morning, she found the evidence of Jack sleeping on the couch and she cleaned up after him. She did a load of clothes and made a bite to eat. She went upstairs, took another shower and shaved her legs, armspits and trimmed back her pubic hair. She put on the dress she had picked out yesterday, a yellow thin number that she knew she would be able to shed easily. Then a pair of medium high heels and walked out to her car. She knew if anyone looked it the bright sun they would realize she wasn’t wearing anything underneath, but she didn’t really care. “After all”, she smirked, “wasn’t she a paid whore anyway?”

She drove to Sharon’s house and pulled up in front and parked. Sharon came to the door and said “Follow the drive back around the house and you’ll see me back there. Park and I’ll show you the way in.”

She drove around behind the house and found a place for 15 to 20 cars and parked close to the house. Sharon was standing on a small porch and she walked up and they kissed on the cheek. “You can park here from now on, that way your car isn’t in the open and you can come and go without seeing the clients entering. Here’s a key to this door and that way you don’t have to ring the bell to get in. You can come and go as you please, but always come by the office to report in and when you leave. That way we won’t count on you if you’re not here. There’s a cloak room over there where you can put your personal belongings. It’s always locked and you have to contact someone in the office, usually me to open it.”

Emily looked at the door to the cloak room and then back at Sharon.

“You look like you’re ready to work, Emily. I see you changed into something easier today. That’s why prostitutes you see in old films always sat around with almost nothing on. You’re learning and only after the first day.”

“Is anybody her yet?”

“Cyndi won’t be it until later, but Jamie is here, she’s been with us for about 6 months and she works about 2 to 3 days a week. I call her if I’m short, also, Barbra will come in a few minutes. There will be the three of you, and when Cyndi comes in there’ll be four, just about right. Thursday is usually a busy day. Construction guys get paid today usually and they come in. They are quick, so you make good money quickly. I didn’t remember to tell you, but the rule is, you cum, you go. Understand?”


Emily nodded, “Yes, I think so. What if they want to cum a second time?”

“They have to pay, it’s all right for you to take the money, or if you want call me and I’ll come and collect it.”

“Sounds like a winner.”

Emily walked with Sharon into the parlor and was introduced to Jamie. Jamie was a fairly small 4’11” or 5’ tall a little overweight with large breasts, red hair, and a very pronounce southern drawl. Emily smiled as she shook her had and sat on a settee next to her. They talked for a few minutes, then, the door bell rang and a large black man walked into the room. Jamie said, “Hello Malcolm, I see you’re back again on Thursday. How’s everything going.”

“Everthin’ goin’ bout right, Jamie. How has you been?”

“I’m doing great, Malcolm, I want you to meet Emily.”

Emily said hello, and Malcolm told Sharon something and Sharon said, “Malcolm wants to visit you Jamie.”

“Great, let’s go Malcolm.”

They left the room and headed upstairs.

“Malcolm always want’s Jamie. I think he likes her. He’s been coming here for almost a year and never goes with anyone else. I believe he likes her accent” Sharon giggled.

The door rang and Emily was shock by the man who walked into the parlor. He stood for a moment, then Emily immediately said, “John, how are you, I haven’t seen you for a while” and she took his arms and said, “Sharon, I’ll take John up to the room. I’ve known him for some time.”

She held his hand as she led him to the room. When she closed the door, she looked at him and said, “I can explain, John.”

John was Emily’s father-in-law and she didn’t want him to say something downstairs. She told him about the problems she had been having with Jack, actually John Jr., over the past three months and how she had been trying to talk with him and get the problem resolved but she was a vibrant woman and needed the satisfaction she received from sex.

John said, “Well, how can I blame you, I have the same problem with Mae.”

Mae was Jack’s mother, the woman that John was married to.

“Seems like we both have a secret then, don’t we John?”

“Yes, but I won’t tell if you won’t” laughed Jack’s father. He started to walk toward the door.

“Where are you going?”

“I still need a woman, Emily, so I thought I’d go and get one.”

As she started to remove her dress Emily said, “Well ask Sharon to send me up somebody else, if you don’t want me. I need to get fucked too.”

John turned around and saw Emily put her dress on the chair next to the bed. He had always thought she looked fantastic and with her standing there nude, he knew he was right. Jack was a stupid man.

“But you’re Jack’s wife.”

“Yes, the wife he is neglecting, and somebody is going to use me. It might as well be you, that way we keep it all in the family.”

John smiled as she walked toward him.

“You’re pleasure, sir?”

She was running her hands over her breasts and John’s cock began to show life. He removed his shirt as Emily helped him with his pants. He had always thought that Emily was beautiful and this was a real treat for him. The vision of her nude was all he had thought it would be. For the life of him, he didn’t know why he wasn’t paying the proper attention to her, but he would do what he could to help her out. As she helped him out of his pants, she stayed on her knees in front of him.

“Anything you would like, John?”

He looked down at her and smiled, “Why don’t you help me finish getting hard.”

Emily looked at his cock, it didn’t seem much different that her husband’s. She looked up at him and opened her mouth and he pushed forward and pushed the head into her mouth. “Damn, Emily, that feels good.”

She started to run her tongue around the head of his cock as it rested in her mouth. She reached up and fondled his balls as she sucked him. John was hard but he didn’t really get much harder and she pushed forward onto his cock letting it slip into her throat as she let her nose rest in his pubic hair. She continued to suck him for the next five minutes, deep throating him at times. She licked his balls and sucked on them and he just looked down at her and enjoyed the show.

“I’m sorry Emily, but it usually takes me a while to cum. At my age, I don’t cum as quickly as I used to. But, I’ve got an idea.”

“What’s that, Dad?” Emily grimaced after she said that. She was so used to calling John, Dad, that it had just slipped out.

“That was a surprise, but not unusual. Does seem strange though, calling me Dad when I just had my cock in your mouth.”

“Sorry, John, it just slipped out. What do you want to do?”

“I think I’ll cum quicker, if I fucked you in the ass, if you don’t mind it.”

“No, John, I’m here to please you. How do you want me positioned?”

“Bend over and hold onto the arms of the chair.”

Emily went over to the chair and bent over, putting her hands on the arms. She arched her back and allowed her ass to open and show him his target. He leaned over and inserted his finger into her pussy, and collected the wetness then rubbed it over her ass. He repeated this several times, then positioned his cock at the entrance to her body. He pushed forward and his cock slipped into her ass. She moaned and enjoyed the feeling as his cock moved deeper into her body. She felt the welcome slap of his balls against her pussy as he buried completely in her ass.

“That okay, Emily?”

She looked back over her shoulder and said, “It feels great, Dad.” This time she had done it on purpose and she reached underneath her and took his balls in her hand, kneading them, as she felt him reach underneath her and take a breast in each hand. “Fuck me, Dad, fuck me in the ass.”

John smiled at her and his hips started bucking running his cock in and out of her ass. Her head went down and enjoyed the ass fucking he was giving her. She had relaxed and his cock slid very easily in and out of her. She flipped her head up and looked at him, “God, that feels so good, fuck me hard, make me cum.”

John fucked his daughter-in-law for at least 10 minutes the announced “I’m going to cum”, and he pulled from her ass. “Get down on your knees, Emily, I want to cum in your mouth.”

Emily quickly dropped in front of him and opened her mouth. His cock pushed in and he started cumming, it seems like he had cum a gallon before he pulled his cock from her lips. He sat back in the chair and said, “Damn, you’re good Emily, damn good. It’s been a long time since I came like that.”

Emily moved over and sat between his open legs, talking about what they would do. They finally decided that he could see her here if she was working, but at home they couldn’t ever tell what passed between them. He didn’t want Jack pissed at him and she definitely didn’t want that bitch pissed at her. So this was their little secret. John dressed and was ready to leave she Emily asked, “What’s the matter, don’t you kiss whore’s?” John kissed her goodbye and left. Emily went into the bathroom to clean up.

Emily went downstairs and into the parlor. Sharon introduced her to LeRoy, a large, very black man, and he nodded to Sharon.

“Emily, would you like to take LeRoy upstairs?”

“Sure.” Emily walked over to LeRoy and held out her hand. He took her hand and stood up. He must have been 6’8” or so, and his hand swallowed hers, covering it completely as she led him upstairs. They entered the room she used, and she turned around to LeRoy. He picked her up with no effort and his lips met hers. She was surprised by this and when she felt his tongue touch her lips her eyes opened wide and then she parted her lips and kissed him back, her tongue finding even his tongue was large. Her arms went around her neck and his saliva poured into her mouth as he kissed her. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she sucked it like she would suck a cock. The taste wasn’t bad and as they kissed, she started to breath harder. He moved his large hands down to her ass and held her in place, one hand on each of her cheeks as they continued to kiss. She had to swallow to rid her mouth of the saliva he was producing and when she did, it made her kiss him even harder. He let one hand loose and it pulled up her dress, then the other one let go and he held her bare ass cheeks in each hand. He pulled them apart, making her just fucked ass hole open to the air. She felt a finger push in her ass and she squirmed. “Damn” she thought, “his finger is as big as a lot of the cock I’ve met.” She settled down on his finger allowing it to enter her ass even more.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers
12