Emily's Secret Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"We don't need them getting in the way. I need your mouth and pussy. Your hands can hang out behind your back." I tell her and smile.

She looked a bit surprised but she trusts me. She knows I'm not a creep and I know she wants to be fucked by me. I put my hands on her shoulders and push down. She gets the message and goes on her knees. I pull down my swimming trunks and put my cock into her mouth. I use my hands to gather up her hair to keep it out of the way and help move her head up and down my cock.

She kisses and sucks it. Her mouth feels warm and soft. I can feel her tongue licking my dick inside. Her lips wrap tightly around my shaft and move up and down. I look down and admire the view. She's really making an effort to show me how good she is. I can almost push my cock balls deep inside her mouth.

"Get it nice and wet before I stick it in your little pussy." I tell her.

She hums something, not being able to speak with my dick inside her mouth. It feels so good I almost get carried away and blow a load in her mouth. I stop myself and take my cock out of her mouth.

I help her get up and walk her to the front of the car. Placing the towel on the bonnet I lower her body onto it. Her ass is sticking up in the air. I pull down her bikini bottom and expose her pussy. My finger slides along the slit. It's so wet. I can feel her juices leaking out. She really wants it.

"What if someone sees us?" She says, moving her head left and right.

"Are you worried someone will see what a horny little slut you are?" I ask her jokingly.

She doesn't reply. She might be a bit nervous but I know she wants it bad, even if it means letting me fuck her, tied up, in public, in broad daylight. The situation amuses me. I doubt we'll get into that much trouble unless someone we know sees us, which is highly unlikely. It's a big city.

What was a private fantasy an hour ago is now reality. I look at her cunt and wonder what it tastes like. Kneeling down, I flick my tongue along her outer lips, then spread her cunt open and move my tongue along the slit. When I hit the clit she moans. I put my lips around it and circle it a few times with my tongue. The muscles in her legs twitch and her fingers curl up into little fists. When she unclenches them I can see the marks left by her fingernails. She's loving every minute of it. And being tied up and out in public probably excites her even more. It sure excites me.

"Your pussy tastes so good." I compliment her while brushing her messy hair away from her face. She flashes a big smile at me.

I stand up and put my cock right up to her entrance. I rub the outside with my head. She's shuffling her legs and trying to push her ass closer to me and impale herself on my member. I tease her a bit more and then push my cock inside her. She moans and clenches her fists again. I start moving my cock in and out of her, slowly at first but picking up the pace as I go along. Her ass is still glistening from the tanning oil.

"You've been a really naughty girl today." I say and slap her ass cheek.

She whimpers with surprise and delight, then regains her composure and says:

"Your naughty girl."

I start fucking her harder, going balls deep. I grab her tied up hands to get more leverage. Every third stroke I ram my cock inside her with full force. She moans.

After about 10 minutes of intense fucking she's ready to climax. Her moans were getting louder and louder. At this point she's well past caring what sort of attention she might attract. I bet if there was a crowd gathered around us she wouldn't give a damn. The towel is wet with her sweat, her asscheeks are pink because I keep slapping them. I feel her cunt twitch and contract. She must be climaxing. Knowing that I fucked her good till she came turns me on even more. I lose control and blow a second load inside her cunt. A few more thrusts to finish her off, I pull out. My cum mixed with her juices start leaking out of her cunt. The drops fall on her bumper and slide down, leaving trails on the number plate. I untie her hands and help her up. Her legs are wobbly from being bent over for 20 minutes and having a massive orgasm.

She puts her bikini back on, I pick up my trunks. We make out and cuddle some more next to the car. She's giggling and has a big cheeky grin. I know she enjoyed herself. We get back in the car. She looks at her phone. There's a missed call from her boyfriend. She couldn't take it because she was too busy getting fucked on the bonnet of her car. She tells him she was swimming in the sea and is now on her way back.

We drive back and stop at a store. She gets out, buys some drinks and hands me a Red Bull. She wants to go back to her flat and fuck some more. She says that her mom is in one of the houses. I don't like the sound of that and people might get suspicious because I've been helping move her stuff for way too long now.

She doesn't care and tries to convince me to go back with her. I tell her there's a difference between being adventurous and reckless. She looks disappointed but I don't want us to get busted. I tell her to call me if there's an opportunity for us to meet up and she's up for a good fucking. We stop before reaching my house and make out – I don't want my family to spot us. Our tongues stroke each other. I reach behind her head and tug on her hair.

"Call me when you're up for having some fun. There are so many things I wanna do to you."

She smiles. I give her a kiss on the lips and jump out the car. She drives off. I wonder how long it will take to get horny and call me. I walk home and think about all the ways I could fuck and pervert her. I'm a bit worried that this could blow up in my face but there's no turning back now. All I can do now is make the best of the situation and keep on fucking Emily. As long as she's satisfied she's going to do what's necessary to keep our secret a secret.

12