Emily's Shorty-Shorts

Story Info
Ewan likes seeing her in the short shorts.
4.2k words
4.4
56.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stroker I cooked up. Nothing too strenuous in this one. Just a bit of fun.

I hope.

Ewan sees Emily's shorty shorts. She's a hot twenty-three; he's a pervy older geezer.

Feedback would be appreciated. I hope you enjoy the following.

Thank you for reading.

GA -- Da Nang, Vietnam -- 17th of September 2016.

***

I should not have been in that house. And I definitely should not have been there with her. Not the two of us, alone.

Emily looked at me with that mischievous grin. Her head tilted to one side. The tip of her tongue glistened pink between her pristine teeth while I gulped down on the desire swelling inside me.

"Dear god," I said with a sigh.

Her tongue disappeared an instant before she beamed a smile at me.

"Is that good?" Emily asked, teasing.

She ducked her chin to her chest and examined her frontage before tilting her face towards me again. The minx blinked those huge eyes, the innocence coming at me as I gawked right back at her. I was about lost in that green-eyed gaze.

"Don't you like them?" Emily said with a pout.

She grinned at me when I shook my head and said, "You know damn well how much I like them. Don't pretend you don't know how fucking gorgeous you are."

Emily's mouth opened in a big O. "You're not supposed to swear in front of me, Ewan. You're my Godfather. It isn't right. It isn't proper."

I rolled my eyes.

"Proper?" I said, some incredulity in my tone. "What isn't proper, my girl, is you walking around in those shorts."

I took a good, long look. I soaked up the length of her legs, the skin smooth and tanned all the way up from her calves to her thighs. I thought she was cheerleader fit. Lissom and cute in a sporty kind of way. That afternoon she wore her dark brown hair loose. It fell past her shoulders, framing her face, her features elfin, the tip of her nose slightly uptilted, dimples in her cheeks when she smiled. Which she did right then when she noticed my eyes moving over her body.

"I'm at home," Emily pointed out. "I can waltz around naked if I want to, Ewan."

"Touché," I said, forcing my eyes up to her face.

"So, do you like these shorts or not?" Emily asked. Then she taunted me by turning around to show off the view from the rear. "I think you do."

I felt my throat tighten as I gulped again. The undercurve of both cheeks were right there in full view. The shorts were about as indecent as they could be. But they were absolutely superb. I loved them. I loved the look.

"Jesus," I groaned, the shape of her tugging my core.

"I take that to mean you like them," Emily said around her smirk.

She looked at me over one shoulder, creased at the waist, the diaphanous blouse stretched tight across her front. It was this floaty thing with bootlace straps at her shoulders. A strong gust of wind and it would blow right off her body.

"You're not wearing a bra, are you Emily?"

I heard the croak of desire in my tone as I said it. Then Emily gave me her smile and shook her head.

"No," she said. "I don't really need one. I've only got little tits."

I didn't think that was entirely correct. True, Emily didn't have huge breasts, but they were a touch more than a handful.

"I ... I think you've got the cutest tits, Emily," I said on a near moan.

She gave me that shocked look again. Emily turned to face me square on, fists on her hips.

"Ewan!" she cried, apparently appalled. "First you used that word in front of me? Now you're just being rude."

"It's true, Emily. You do have the cutest tits."

"You want to have a look?" she asked, expression sly.

I swallowed for the third time.

Too numb to speak, I nodded my head.

Emily shrugged and looked at me for a few seconds. Then she casually pulled the blouse over her head.

I saw the tattoo on her right side. A series of stars running down over her brisket. The jewel at her navel glinted in the afternoon sun coming in through the window. We were in the living room, with Emily standing a few feet away, her focus set on my face while I took in the tanned skin contrasting with the pale outline of where her bikini bra had been during the summer.

"Your nipples are gorgeous," I managed to mumble. "Hell, Emily, everything about you is gorgeous."

"It makes me feel funny when I hear you say it, Ewan. It's wrong. You're like my uncle or something."

"Funny -- good?" I asked her, my cock thick in my trousers.

She nodded. "Yeah. Funny -- good. My pussy..." Her eyes flicked away from my face. She looked embarrassed, as though she hadn't meant to say what she had.

"Would you like it if I kissed your pussy, Emily?" The heat rose as I said it. I was getting more and more reckless. I wanted her out of those shorts. I wanted to see that face all twisted up with pleasure while I tasted her cunt. "I could lick you if you took those shorts off."

She boggled at me, aghast. "We ... We can't. You shouldn't..."

"But I want to, Emily. And I think you want to, as well."

She looked frightened all of a sudden. Emily sucked in a deep breath, her eyes huge as she stared at my face.

"I do," she admitted. "But ... I don't know. My father ... We shouldn't do it."

"Take off those shorts, Emily. Show me what you look like with no clothes on. Go on, baby," I murmured. "Please. Show me."

I could have wept when she hooked her thumbs into the shorts. Emily paused, hesitating for a couple of seconds. Then she shimmied and shoved those shorts over her hips. To say she was exquisite doesn't do her justice. I thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever set eyes on when she stepped out of the shorts.

I noticed her nipples were hard when she stood to show me her front. The pebbles were up in the coins of their areolae, Emily's expression anxious while she waited for some kind of response. I took my time and appreciated the view, her figure sublime, a near perfect example of female physical beauty.

Emily's pubic bush was a vague shadow way down low. I could see she'd be a hairy girl if she left her muff untamed. As it was, she must have used a barber's shears to buzz it all away, the triangular patch barely discernible in that intimate place. The fuzz just starting to grow out.

"Turn around," I growled. It was an effort to keep from pawing myself. What I wanted to do was haul out my dick and pump at it until it spat the hot stuff, my eyes feasting on Emily's tight little body. "Show me that arse, Emily," I said on a moan.

"Oh god," she breathed.

Emily sucked on her lower lip, holding it between her teeth while she gazed at my face.

"Show me," I said, insistent.

I felt the surge when I watched her gulp. Lust exploded inside me.

Then she turned and showed off her buttocks.

"Do you mind if I touch you?" I asked.

"Where?" Emily breathed in reply.

"Your bottom ... Your tits."

"Oh god," she said again. "I don't believe it." Emily thought about it for several long moments. Then she gave a quick nod and a shrug. "Okay," she said. "My bum and my boobs. But then I'm getting dressed again. We shouldn't be doing this, Uncle Ewan."

She hadn't said that to me for years. The wrongness of it pulled a groan up from where the dark urges slithered inside me. Desire rising up from the primordial slime.

"You're lovely, Emily," I told her. "Oh fuck, you're so fucking sweet."

It was the taut flesh that brought the obscenities out of me. I had my fingers on Emily's buttocks, the texture of her skin making my erection pulse and leak pre-cum into my boxers.

"Can I suck your tits?" I moaned.

"Uncle, Ewan," she murmured. "You shouldn't..."

And she was right. I shouldn't. But I did.

"I want to lick you, Emily. I want to suck your pussy. Please, sweetheart. Won't you let me kiss you down there?"

She went to the armchair and sat herself down. Then, while staring right at my face, Emily hooked her knees over the arms of the chair. Her pearlescent nail polish looked to be fresh. The ends of her nails manicured to precise perfection as she held herself splayed.

"There it is, Uncle Ewan," she said, eyes glinting with devilment. Her cheeks dimpled when she grinned at me, flaunting her sex, the opening shining with what I took to be Emily's arousal. Then she shocked me by adding, "There's my clit. Go on and suck it. Lick that pussy. I'm getting so fucking horny showing it to you."

"You dirty girl," I said with a grin. I was going down to my knees, getting ready to taste that pussy. "Listen to you swearing. You must be getting worked up now, Emily? It doesn't seem right, hearing you swear."

"Of course I'm getting worked up. This is so fucking filthy. What do expect? I'm showing myself off to a man the same age as my dad. You're my fucking Godfather, Ewan. You're supposed to be responsible for my moral upbringing, not fucking corrupting me."

"Your skin's so smooth," I crooned when I touched Emily's inner thighs. "And you're twenty-three, Emily. Don't kid on you're some wide-eyed virgin."

"But you shouldn't be doing that to me, Uncle Ewan," Emily said, playing it up. "It's rude. That's my little kitty. Old men shouldn't kiss girls on their kitty."

"Fuck, Emily," I groaned. "God, baby, I love you."

She squeaked and squirmed when I licked her from the crease of her arse up to her clit.

"Uncle Ewan, oh no, that's so rude!" Emily groaned, her chin back on her chest as she watched me lapping her clit.

And didn't she have an oversized bean! For a cute little princess, Emily's labia and clit were all ungainly folds and fleshy protrusion.

"I can't believe you're sucking my pussy. Oh god, what if my mother or father came in and caught you?"

"Your father would tear me apart," I growled up at her face. "But the risk is worth it, Emily. I mean it, babe, being here with you, like this..."

She moaned and let her head loll loose when I went back in to dab at her body. She tasted divine, the lust seeping from her. I licked and I snuffled and eased a finger into her sex. I curled two fingers inside and watched her face crease up with the joy of it while I rubbed at a part of her I knew would have her sobbing and writhing.

"You're fucking licking my cunt," Emily told me

I heard the words come up mumbled. They sound clotted and thick, like she was speaking through swollen lips.

She blinked a few times, her expression all shocked, like she'd just woken up to find me slurping her pussy.

"My clit, oh that's so fucking lovely. Keep rubbing me there, Uncle Ewan. Keep on doing it just that way. Lick me, feel me ... Oh god, do everything to me!"

An old boy like me? It was my mission to get the girl off. I had to compete, had to show I could still make a young woman feel good. It might be an ego thing? Not that I cared. All I was concerned about right at that time was making a decent show of it. It was important that I left Emily impressed. I needed to be high up there in her estimations.

"You're incredible, Emily. I think you're just so bloody lovely."

By then I was kneeling upright. I had my fingers inside Emily, the digits squirming around, stirring her spongy insides so she gasped and gaped at me, wide-eyed and slack-jawed, the grunts mixed in with the sobs.

"You going to come?" I asked while I watched her tummy tensing with effort.

I went for my belt with the hand I had spare. Unzipped. Rummaged inside my boxers to haul out my dick. Then I stroked my length, eyes fixed on her face, Emily's expression all agonised intent as she snorted and squirmed and worked herself against my fingers.

"Are you?" I urged, waiting and working.

Emily gave me an up-and-under look. She had her chin down on her chest again, the clear sclera and green irises staring right at me, her mouth hanging open. The girl was slack-jawed with the rush of excitement. Her mouth opened and closed, a fish gasping for air until the great bellow burst forth.

She lurched halfway upright, the shock back in her face as her orgasm hit her, my fingers never ceasing the relentless swirl as I played Emily's climax.

"Uncle Ewan," she moaned, knees hooked over the chair. Emily lifted her rump off the seat, using her arms like she was dipping on parallel bars.

I watched her chest heave in-and-out as she sucked in huge gulps of air, her little tits trembling like jellies, the teats inviting my mouth.

Emily bucked and mumbled nonsense while I suckled her flesh. She whined and moaned, my mouth going from nipple to nipple.

Then she gasped into my mouth when I finally kissed her.

***

My hard-on and balls hung out of my flies. I was up on my feet, showing the girl what I had to offer.

Emily was slumped in the chair with her arse all but hanging over the precipice, her breath coming in gulps while she gawked at my dick.

"Fuck," Emily eventually gasped. "That's a fucking penis, Uncle Ewan." She looked up into my face, eyes wide as she added, "That should have a fucking warning sign on it."

It was my turn to smirk. It pleased me to hear her say it. Yes, I'm larger than average.

"Suck it," I told her, working my fist over my length. "Go on, suck Uncle Ewan's cock."

I groaned and rolled my eyes in sheer anticipation of what was to come when Emily levered upright and unhooked her legs from the arms of the chair. She leaned in when I shuffled forward. Emily took hold of my cock, her fingers barely able to encompass my considerable girth.

"Go on, take it. Get your lips around that," I said to Emily, deliberately crude because the mood was on me by then. "Suck my cock," I told her. "Show me what you can do."

"Don't come on my face," Emily said. She gave the thing a couple of tentative strokes with her fist, as though she was worried it might go off at any moment. Like I was so turned on I'd just let loose with the cannon. "Don't come in my mouth."

"Go on," I urged as she opened her mouth. "Get those cute lips over my dick."

Emily was game, I'll give her that. She started off slowly. She gave the tip a couple of tentative licks, teasing me with her eyes as she stared up into my face, her fist slowly working me down at the root.

"You're a dirty old man," Emily grinned. "Proper filthy, Uncle Ewan. I don't believe I'm letting you do this."

"Shut up and suck it," I growled in reply. "Let me look at your pretty face and gorgeous eyes. I want to watch you."

"Dirty," she whispered, then stretched her lips bloodless taking that helmet into her mouth.

She glommed at the thing, glugging and gagging while bobbing her head. Emily sucked at my cock, her hand working at me down near my balls, the lewd slurping eventually giving way to a loud, gagging cough. Emily reared back and wiped the back of a hand over her mouth, slick and silvery hawsers of drool connecting my dick to her chin as she coughed and spluttered.

"Uncle Ewan," she gasped, spluttering some more. "Fuck ... Oh god..."

"I want to fuck you," I growled, leaning down to kiss her mouth. I cupped her chin in the palm of my hand. I stared into her eyes. "I know we shouldn't do it, Emily. But I'm too far gone, babe. I'm going to fuck your wet little cunt."

She blinked up at me with what seemed to be fear in her eyes.

"Fuck me?" she mumbled. "You can't, Uncle Ewan. Not without a condom."

I sneered down at her and shook my head. "Not a chance, Emily. I don't want any sheath between your hot cunt and my cock. I'm just going to put it in and shag you."

I had her bent almost double. I had her legs hooked over my arms, just like she'd done with the chair. The girl stared up, doubt in her eyes, the blunt head of my cock splitting her folds.

"But, Uncle Ewan, you need to wear something," Emily said with a gasp.

I shut her up by curling in to kiss her mouth, my cock fucking into her body for half its length at the same time.

Emily moaned and shifted around. My tie was loose over her chest. I was still wearing my suit and my shoes. I was fully dressed for work while she was bent up all nude and divine, Emily grunting into my mouth, her hands on my shoulders, nails digging into my jacket.

"Don't come inside me," the girl said on a gasp. She had those big green eyes locked onto my stare. Her pussy was hot and wet and tight around my girth as I went in up to my balls. "Fuck! Oh Jesus. Uncle Ewan!" she squeaked. "Just fuck me but please, don't come inside me."

"Why not?" I asked, starting to move.

"I'll get pregnant," she groaned in reply.

***

I fucked into the girl. I had my forehead down against hers. I stared into her eyes and listened to her moan while I kept on using my size against her pussy.

She gazed at me, mouth slack, that look of surprise in her expression, one leg resting on my shoulder, the other spread wide so I could get at her body.

"Ooh," Emily whined. "Uncle Ewan, you're so fucking deep."

"Yes," I gasped, doing my best to keep it all in. "And I'm going to smash this hot little cunt."

"I want you to smash me," Emily groaned back at me. She went wall-eyed for a couple of vigorous thrusts, then mauled her tits while humping up to meet me on the in-stroke. "Uncle Ewan," she gasped. "Remember, you can't do it inside me."

Thing is, the way she was working herself over my dick, I was getting closer and closer. It felt divine. She was hot and tight. Her body excited me. The sounds Emily made and the heat in her gaze made me growl with bestial intent. I ducked in low, straining in to kiss the girl's mouth.

It came up from nowhere. Some kind of ridiculous nonsense I must have been feeling at the time. It was just so intense being with her like that. I went at her pussy, her cute face all twisted up with the joy she was feeling, her breasts trembling like jellies.

Then I blurted it out on a rush of emotion.

"I'd marry you if I could," I groaned to the girl. "You're lovely. I mean it. Your body, Emily..."

"You would?" the girl mumbled in response.

We were doing it again. Our foreheads were touching, gazes locked in combat. I was using my cock to make Emily groan. I altered the angle after a couple of strokes, varying the depth of the plunge while changing the speed and the rhythm. I looked down and saw her labia cling to the shaft, buttery gloop on my cock while Emily's clit stood up at attention.

"But you're old," taunted the girl before she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. She wrinkled her nose and gave me a smirk. "I'm only twenty-three. You'd be past it and I'd still be a dirty girl, Uncle Ewan. If you married me, I'd only end up fucking other men."

"Oh fuck," I said on a whine. "I'm going to do it. Emily," I sobbed. "Baby ... I'm sorry..."

Her mouth was a large O when Emily gawked up into my face. She kept on corkscrewing her hips, making the surge an inevitable event. I gaped at her body, her size so tiny compared to my bulk. Emily's tummy kept on tensing while she fucked herself up at my length.

"Uncle Ewan," she gasped while giving a quick shake of her head. "You can't. Not inside me. I'm not on the pill. You can't dump all your cum. It's too dangerous!" she yelped.

My fingers dug into the chair as I held myself over Emily. I kept on using her cunt for my pleasure. The madness was on me. I didn't care about the consequences of flooding her with seed. All I could think about was hearing her moan. I wanted to prolong my delight. I wanted to watch her face as we rutted our way to the end.

"Oh god," Emily gasped, her stare locked on my face. "Please, Uncle Ewan, don't come. Not yet."

She rubbed at her bean, face all tight as she snarled the words up through gritted teeth. The cords in her neck were as stark as knife blades while Emily reached for her climax. She snorted and grunted, rolling her eyes, a huge sob issuing forth.

"Don't stop fucking my pussy," Emily begged on a squeal. "Don't stop fucking me. Please!"

12