Emily's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily is stuck at Johns Place.
1k words
3.96
63.4k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers

This series involves reluctance, BDSM, lesbian, and group sex. The series will focus mostly on the story sometimes with little sex. If you are not a fan of these types of stories please do not read any further. It is based on no person or actual place, all names or places are not real and coincidental if they resemble anyone or place.

This first chapter has one character being referred to in the plural on purpose with the reason revealed at the end of this chapter.

*****

Emily grunted as her pussy was slowly engulfing a hard cock. She let out a moan and was rewarded with a vigorous thrust. She buried her head into the bed and pushed back her ass into John's thrust. She seemed to be doing this a lot with Johns lately she thought as her jet black mid back length hair fell around her face as John got more into his thrusting.

Emily reached back and touched her clit, her shoulders supporting her while doing it doggie style. She had to as most of the time Johns cared little for her and had to lube her up before going at it. Usually she could get worked up enough if there was some foreplay, occasionally it could just be her sucking dick, but today this John wanted to go strait to doggie. He stripped her down and threw her on the bed as Emily had sat there waving her ass at him.

Panting and moaning Emily knew that Johns liked it that way, he usually did because he was never smart enough to tell a woman faking. Emily didn't like to fake it, but she usually had to if she wasn't worked up enough when she started, but rubbing her clit and imagining the man of her dreams slowly pushing his cock into her while lightly slapping her ass, pulling back her hair, kissing her roughly would give her a satisfactory orgasm.

"Slap my ass a little!" Emily grunted and John complied. Electricity was jolting her body, her clit sent waves of pleasure and she tried to squeeze John's cock just enough to get him off. A light sheen of sweat was forming on her body and strands of her black hair were sticking to her face, obscuring her bright green eyes.

John gave her a slap on the ass "I want you to ride me babe."

Emily gave a long moan, "yes baby, I want to ride you so fucking hard, make you cum in my pussy." She pushed back onto his cock one more time and giggled as she let him pull out and lay on his back. Johns usually liked it when Emily would suck his dick after it was in her pussy. Emily never minded, she usually loved the taste of her pussy or other girls, but she figured that this John would want his dick buried in pussy.

One knee next to his waist and her other foot planted higher next to his chest. Emily lowered her pussy onto John's cock her piercing green eyes staring into his. As her pussy descended Emily closed her eyes and moaned again as she accepted his 6 inch tool. It fit nicely in her and she smiled because she could rub her clit against him as she put her other knee down next to his waist.

John reached up and cupped Emily's perfect 19 year old 36C breasts and squeezed gently as Emily moved her hips back and forth rubbing her clit into him.

"God baby that is so sexy, ride that cock you whore." John said.

Emily's smile disappeared and she now pumped her hips to get John to cum quickly. She liked when Johns talked dirty but she always got pissed when they used certain words. John pushed up to meet Emily's downward thrusts. His wet cock sliding torturously through her passage. He grunted and sent his seed into Emily and she slid off his cock when he finished and laid next to him as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Thanks babe, that was worth it." John panted as he got up out of bed and began to dress.

Emily laid there trying her seductive pose that Johns always liked. "Mmmmm, come back any time." She said as she licked her lips and glanced at his cock then looked up to his eyes again, another trick she learned they liked.

He finished dressing and left Emily in her bedroom at Johns Place. Emily got up and locked the door behind him and went into her adjoining bathroom to clean up. She stepped into her shower and reached for her shower head. She often had to after Johns left. Leaning back against the wall she pinched her nipples and closed her eyes, thinking again of her perfect man. Tall, chiseled face and chest, and of course his cock entering her pussy as he kissed her neck. The shower attachment pushed her button and she was climaxing in no time.

She stood under the warm soothing shower as she replaced the head and soaped up her body and relaxed looking forward to her next John being as she imagined.

"Johns Place is my home." Emily thought as she finished showering and reached for a towel a small tear forming and making its way down her cheek. She never wanted it to be her home; she was a lost, out of money, down on her luck 19 year old who was a runaway since she was 17 when she came to Johns Place 7 months ago. She sighed as she remembered the turn of events that brought her to be working in a brothel in Nevada. She never minded sex as she experimented when she was younger and thought she would be able to walk away from Johns Place when she had made enough money, but she was growing attached to the other girls working here and she would hate to leave such friends.

The bell rang that signified a new John entering. Emily sighed and decided to give herself a little break for a couple hours before going back out. Still naked she curled up on her bed and fell asleep.

To be continued...

s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers