Emily's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well I think you're going to do just fine,' said Tom.

'You really think so?'

Tom nodded. 'I'll talk you through what to do,' he offered.

'Ok,' Emily whispered. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. This was exactly what she needed. She needed to be told what to do, instructed in how to go about things. There was a tingling of excitement coursing through her body.

Tom looked down at her. She appeared to be waiting for him to tell her how to proceed. 'So to start,' he said 'why don't you just touch me again?'

'Where?' Emily asked.

'Where do you think?' said Tom with a playful smirk.

She didn't answer but wriggled in between his legs and placed her hands on top of his thighs. As Tom leant back in the armchair his erection flopped back against his abdomen. Sheepishly, she reached to take hold of him in her right hand. She had little tiny hands. They were small even compared to the rest of her, which was very much on the small side. But her hands were so little that her fingers didn't even close all the way around his girth. Suddenly, she smiled to herself and let out an involuntary little giggle.

'I can't believe I'm actually doing this,' she said. 'I'm sorry if I get anything wrong or, you know, don't do a very good job.' She looked up at Tom, her face all anxiety. 'You won't go ahead and fire Dad if I don't do a very good job, will you?' she asked.

Tom shook his head and grinned. He was beginning to relax now.

'Don't worry,' he said. 'I think you'll be fine anyway.'

'You think?' Emily asked, doubting herself. 'I mean I really don't see why I would be any good at this considering I've never done it before,' she said.

'But don't you see, Emily,' said Tom, his eyes glinting. 'For me, that's part of the appeal.'

'It is?' Tom nodded. There was that mischievous grin of his again. Emily liked it when he pulled that face. 'That's good to know, I guess,' she said.

Feeling reassured, she took a moment to look more closely at Tom's manhood. 'It's very different to what I had expected,' she observed.

'Is it?' said Tom. 'In what way?'

'I don't know,' she said dreamily. 'I guess I hadn't really thought about it much - what it would actually feel like to touch - but it's far bigger than I had ever expected.'

'That's nice to know,' said Tom, smirking.

'Is it nice though?' Emily questioned, still holding him in her hand. As she continued talking she was absent-mindedly beginning to stroke up and down his length with her hand. She didn't even realise it was happening. It was all a dream to her anyhow.

'I mean, I know how men like to think they have big penises but isn't it going to make everything much more difficult?' she said. 'Wouldn't it be easier if you weren't quite so large?' Tom didn't answer but grinned at her and shrugged. 'I don't know if you've noticed but I'm quite a little girl, even for my age,' Emily went on, 'which is way younger than you. I've no idea how I'm going to fit any of you in my mouth,' she said uncertainly. 'That's essentially what a blowjob means, isn't it?' she asked. Tom nodded. Emily sighed. 'I'm not sure I'm going to be any good at this,' she admitted.

'We'll see in a moment,' said Tom.

Emily continued working away at him gently with her right hand, still not really aware of what she was doing, too distracted by the sight of his cock. She was looking at it intently.

'It's so hard,' she observed dreamily. 'It's actually just as hard as any bony part.' With her free left hand she prodded at his kneecaps as if to point this out. 'How on earth does that even happen?' she asked. She brought her left hand up to his erection and used the index finger to touch the very tip of his length as if to compare. Tom found himself catching his breath at the sensation of contact. 'Oh. Did that feel nice, did it?' Emily asked, surprising herself at how she could make him gasp. Tom nodded. Hesitantly, she tried a few more strokes of the head of his penis just using her finger and Tom sighed with satisfaction.

'It's so veiny as well,' Emily said. 'I would never have thought there'd be all these veins.' She eyed up one particularly bulging vein and touched it with her finger in a similar way to before. 'See?' she said.

'Yes, I know,' said Tom.

'It's very peculiar that,' said Emily.

She sat back with her bum on her heels and took hold of him with two hands around the base of his erection. There was a questioning expression on her face as she looked up at him.

'Come on then, Tom. You said you would tell me what to do,' she reminded. 'You said you would "talk me through".'

'Ok,' he said. 'But you see, it's not so difficult.'

'I'm not so sure,' she said.

'Well, all you need to do is put my cock in your mouth,' said Tom.

'I know that,' said Emily. 'But how on earth? It's way too big.'

'You don't have to get it all in at once,' said Tom. Emily was looking at him dubiously. 'You might be able manage more than you expect with a bit of practice,' he suggested. 'Just try.'

Emily moved closer. Was it actually going to happen? Tom held his breath and gripped the armchair. He felt sure she was about to do it. But then she hesitated. It was like she was standing at the top of a drop slide, edging nearer to the verge, ready to push herself off, but then drawing apprehensively back. She was obviously still very nervous.

'Um... what does it taste like?' she asked.

'I don't know,' Tom answered honestly.

'I suppose that was a silly question,' she said. She was rambling. It was the nervous strain.

'You'll have to see for yourself,' Tom suggested.

'I guess so,' said Emily, quietly.

She slowly moved her head forwards once more. This time Tom felt certain she was going to do it. He found himself short of breath. Her lips were just a centimetre or so from his head. He was sweating with anticipation. He could feel her breath.

When she opened her mouth and smoothly licked the underside of his cock with the tip of her tongue Tom groaned throatily. The warmth of her touch was intoxicating - out of this world. The moment was made all the more sweet from the knowledge that he'd successfully brought her to this point. With that gesture of licking his cock with her tongue, he knew for certain that she wasn't backing out now. He could relax.

Emily paused after tasting him with her tongue. There was a thoughtful look on her face. She repeated the motion a second time, licking him with her tongue, as if to confirm her senses.

'It's not so bad,' she said. 'Salty.'

'I see.'

She opened her lips wider and embraced the head of his penis with her whole mouth. Tom groaned once more as she enveloped him. After giving a little suck she slid off the end of his cock and swallowed her saliva which had taken on some of his flavour. There was that thoughtful expression on her face again. She returned to him and sucked the tip of his erection a second time and again swallowed to discover the taste.

'Yes, salty,' she said. 'I think I quite like it, you know.'

She sat up straighter and held his shaft vertically so that the end of his cock was just beneath her lips. She parted those lips and descended, slipping around him. Tom felt the heat of her mouth embrace him. But this time she went further, seemingly testing herself to see how easy it would be to take on more of his long length. Tom gripped the arms of the chair in which he reclined. He could feel her soft tongue pressing against the underside of his length. She didn't get far before she came off and took a breath. But she repeated the experiment again, and then a third time, each time progressing slightly further down his shaft. She looked up at Tom with those pretty green eyes and he thought to himself that he couldn't ever remember being with a girl as cute as her.

'So, how am I doing?' she asked.

'Exceptionally,' said Tom, breathing heavily. 'I knew you would be fine.'

'I'm not so sure,' said Emily. 'I can hardly get any of you in my mouth.'

'It feels good all the same,' said Tom.

'I'm glad,' said Emily. Her mind was buzzing. She could hardly believe what she was doing. It felt like a dream. She felt so grown up.

'Well let's see if I can manage any more,' she said.

Tom's eyes were closed but he felt Emily's lips slide around his cock, travelling down and up again. He gave a guttural groan and opened his eyes to look down at her as she repeated the motion, her head descending along the few centimetres of his erection that she was able to take. When she reached the bottom of her stroke her cheeks drew in with a sucking motion and she slipped back up. She seemed to be growing in confidence. She no longer needed to leave him to catch her breath. Instead she drew in sharp breaths through her nose and descended smoothly before gliding back up. Her fair blonde hair hung around her face with the ends of her curls tickling Tom's abdomen and thighs.

As Emily got to work on him she was thinking about the girls at college. What would they say if they could see her now? Naomi and Samantha - she bet neither of them had been with a man like Tom before. The idea almost made her laugh with glee. How surprised they would be if they knew what she was doing right now. But she would never tell them of course.

Up and down she moved, slowly but with increasing confidence. Her breath became ragged as she worked and Tom felt it blow warm against his skin. After several strokes she came off him and inhaled deeply. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

'I've gotten you covered in saliva,' she observed, stroking his warm wet penis with her fingers. Her tone was apologetic.

'That doesn't matter,' said Tom.

'Are you sure? It seems a bit messy,' said Emily. 'I seem to be slobbering all over the place.'

'You're doing fine.' Tom chuckled at her naivety.

'You're laughing at me,' she observed anxiously. 'Is it that bad?'

'No, it's just you're so worried about how you're doing. That's what's making me laugh.'

'Don't laugh at me. You shouldn't.'

'Don't worry, Emily. You're doing a grand job,' Tom said. 'Do I look to you like a man who is disappointed?' he asked rhetorically.

She looked at him and the expression of satisfaction on his face but even that wasn't sufficient to rid herself of doubt. 'Are you sure I'm doing ok though? You're not just saying that?'

'Perfectly ok,' said Tom.

'I'm not so sure,' she said. 'I can't seem to get very much of you inside my mouth and I keep losing my breath.'

'For a first timer you're doing splendid, babes,' he said.

Emily felt a thrill at the way he called her 'babes'. She never would have guessed that she could enjoy being called something like that but it made her feel so desirable.

'You're just saying that,' she said.

'No really,' said Tom.

She decided she believed him and smiled with pleasure. She licked his head again with her tongue, savouring the taste.

'You know it really is better tasting than I expected,' she observed. 'I mean, I think I was a bit nervous that it would taste funny but really its fine - quite nice in fact.'

'Good,' said Tom.

'I guess I should carry on then and make sure you've having a good time.'

She seemed so eager to please. It was totally charming. Her mouth slurped a little as she tried to work faster, bobbing up and down with little short sharp movements and breathing heavily through her nose. After several strokes at this increased pace she settled back into a gentler rhythm in a noticeable effort to get Tom further inside her mouth. She managed to push her lips a few centimetres deeper and then came back up for another go.

Tom watched her closely all the while. He brought his hand on to her head, running his fingers between the softness of her hair as she slipped down and up again. She found his hand a reassuring presence and felt urged to take him deeper. He was almost in her throat now and she started to gag. With a bit of a splutter she came off him and wiped away the saliva with the back of her hand.

'I'm sorry,' she said. 'I'm simply hopeless.'

'I don't think so,' Tom reassured.

'I'm gagging. I can't get any further.' She sounded disappointed with herself.

'You don't have to worry so much about how far you can take me inside your mouth. That's not the only thing that matters,' said Tom.

'So what else matters?' she asked.

'Oh, I don't know. Everything about it matters,' he said, 'and you're doing fine.'

'Tell me what I'm doing well.'

Tom gave this some thought. 'It's the speed that's good,' he said, 'going slow, then fast, then slow again. It's nice.'

'That's good is it?'

'Yeah.'

'So what else can I try?' Emily asked, smiling eagerly. 'I need to learn.'

'Just mix up what you're doing,' said Tom. 'Try using your hands more, especially when you need to pause for breath. Try sometimes just licking and try also just focusing on the tip - that's the most sensitive part.'

'Is it?'

'Yeah.'

Emily looked up at Tom thoughtfully. 'Have you had lots of ladies do this for you?' she asked.

'Quite a few, I suppose,' said Tom.

'I must be hopeless in comparison.'

'No-no,' said Tom shaking his head.

'I expect they were all better than me.'

'Not at all.'

'But how can it be when I've never done this before? You must be used to being with a lady who knows what she's doing.'

'Not always,' said Tom. 'Besides, each time is different. Nobody does it exactly the same. That's part of what's exciting.'

'Ok.' She looked unconvinced though. 'So I should try using my hands a little more, should I?' she asked.

'Yes,' said Tom.

'Like this?' She looked up at him for a sign of approval as she began to stroke the length of his cock, her right hand gripping lightly.

'Yes, that's good.'

He was covered in her saliva which helped her hand slip easily up and down.

'I should try to do a bit more with the end, yes?' Tom nodded. 'Like this?' She opened her mouth and sucked only the glans of his erect cock. After a little sucking motion she tickled him lightly with his tongue.

'Oh yeah,' Tom groaned.

'Ah, so you like that,' said Emily, feeling delighted with herself by the way he'd responded. She stroked him several times more, slowly and gently, reacting to him as he heaved big breaths in and out and squirmed in the armchair.

Tom didn't say anything but let her continue. She was learning. There was no doubting that she was getting better all the time. Her lips and tongue were acquiring a new expertise. She continued to focus on his head while working away at his shaft with her hands, moving in a twisting motion as she stroked up and down. It was a tantalising combination of sensations.

'Oh fuck that feels good,' Tom groaned.

Emily sensed the change that was coming over him and knew she was having more success. His breathing came heavily and his body grew tense. Suddenly she felt the thrill of being able to give pleasure to a man. There was a real sense of power to what she was able to do. If she were to stop where she was and leave him he would be in a desperate state. Right then he needed her badly and that was a pleasing thought to have. Emily was not stopping though. She hadn't forgotten why she was doing all this. She knew it was important to do her job well so that Tom would fulfil his end of the bargain.

Emily returned to her previous movement gliding up and down along his length as far as she was able. She began slowly but remembering what he had said about changing things up she slowly increased the pace until her head was bobbing up and down quite frantically. Tom's throaty groans were heard with more regularity. But Emily couldn't keep it up indefinitely and she had to break off to catch her breath. As she did so she continued to stroke his penis soothingly with both hands.

'Wow, fuck,' Tom breathed. 'See, I told you that you'd be fine,' he said.

Emily smiled and giggled. She felt a wonderful mixture of relief and triumph. She had been genuinely worried that she wouldn't be any use. But all her fears were gone now. From his reactions there was no denying her success.

It was then that Emily looked down at herself, kneeling between Tom's thighs in her underwear. 'Do you think I'm good looking, Tom?' she asked. Her voice was soft.

'Yes, I do,' said Tom. 'Why do think I proposed this in the first place?'

'You really do?' Tom nodded. 'That's nice,' said Emily. Then after a pause she asked 'would you like to see more?'

'Fucking hell,' he said, exhilarated. 'You're so damn cute, you know, Emily.'

She had changed - from that innocent little prudish girl at the outset to the naughty little tease that was playing with him now.

'So is that a yes?'

'Of course it is.'

'Ok.'

Emily took her hands from Tom momentarily so that she could reach behind her back and undo her bra strap. Then she let the polka dot material fall away from her front and onto the floor. She looked down at her bare torso as if disbelieving her own daring.

Tom gazed at her indulgently. She was utterly gorgeous. She was indeed well developed for her age, as Tom had thought to himself earlier that evening. Her breasts were impressively full-bodied for someone as young. Yet they remained the breasts of a young girl. She still had the pert shape of a teenager.

'What do you think?' she asked, a little uncertainly.

'Emily, you're stunning,' Tom replied.

'You really think so?'

'Yeah. You're hot stuff. There's no doubt about it.' Tom's voice was enthusiastic.

'I've always been quite pleased with my boobs, you know,' said Emily confidentially. 'They're bigger than most of the girls in college.' There was a sense of pride in her voice as she pointed this out. 'I've seen the boys at college looking.'

'Well, I like them,' said Tom.

'That's good,' said Emily. 'You must have seen lots of boobs before though.'

'I've seen plenty before, yes,' said Tom.

'And you still think mine are ok?'

'Emily,' said Tom, 'right this moment I'm struggling to remember any that have looked better.'

She looked at him in a manner that was disbelieving. Yet the part of her that believed what he said was overjoyed. This might have been the single most enthralling thing she had ever heard.

'Aw, I bet you're just saying that,' she said, not daring to believe him.

'No. I never lie,' said Tom, and it was true, he didn't.

Now completely devoted to satisfying the man in front of her, Emily returned her hands to his cock and started up her rhythmical stroking again.

'You know, I'm enjoying myself a little bit now that I feel like I'm doing ok,' she admitted.

'Good,' said Tom. She sucked and kissed and licked his head playfully and quite suddenly, Tom had an idea.

'Emily,' he said. 'I'm going to take another picture or two now.'

'But why?' said Emily.

'Just because you look so good.'

'Ok, but only if you promise you'll keep very good care of them and never show anybody,' she warned.

'Yes, of course. That goes without saying,' Tom assured.

He reached over for his iphone which was lying on the adjacent sofa and flicked it on. Emily looked up at him as he lined up her topless figure on the camera phone screen. She was holding his erect penis in one hand. Tom captured a few images.

'Shall I carry on?' she inquired.

'Yes, I'm just going to get a couple more photos,' said Tom. 'You look so good, that's all.'

'Just remember what I said,' said Emily and she returned to her task with his cock. Her mouth was playfully stimulating, her hands gently rubbing and his phallus was standing tall and throbbing, seemingly dominating the entire scene. Tom caught it all in a few more clicks of his iphone. When her head started to bob up and down rhythmically he quickly flicked the camera on to the record setting and started filming. She was moving efficiently over his length now, sliding up and down at a good brisk pace. As she worked she glanced up at him and smiled beautifully. Tom couldn't help but groan desperately. He could feel his level of arousal increasing. She came off his length and gasped for breath and he ended the recording and put the iphone to one side again.