Emily's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily is a new person. Sophie becomes suspicious.
12.7k words
4.31
4.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader,

Thanks to those who have been following this story so far. I'm grateful for your patience in waiting for this latest section to be finished. As you'll no doubt anticipate by the end of this chapter, there is still a way to go so please remain on the lookout for future instalments. Part three is already underway.

As ever with my work, the emphasis is on character progression and plot. My belief is that eroticism works best when the characters are believable and the reader is fully invested in the action. This is not the fast food equivalent of erotic fiction. So if you're looking for something quick and easy you might be best off looking elsewhere.

If you are coming across this chapter having not read the previous material I would urge you to go back and start from the beginning. This section (especially the opening) won't make much sense otherwise. I have re-edited part one and the prologue and feel they have improved as a result so all the more reason to read them first.

I hope you enjoy.

***

PART TWO

Sophie looked on with interest as Dennis emerged from the boss' office. He had a grim face, poor man, and she felt for him. She happened to know that the Currans were going through a bit of a rough time after his wife's recent car accident.

But she'd been expecting this. As soon as you let Tom down like Dennis Curran had your time was always going to be up. Their boss wasn't a man to take prisoners. She supposed it was part of what made him successful.

Dennis had made mistakes before though never on the scale of the Futura Energy deal. Normally, Tom would have gotten rid of an employee much sooner but he seemed to afford the little Irish man more than the usual amount of patience. Perhaps he saw something in Dennis. Not that it mattered now though. This time it was clearly too much. His time was up.

Returning to his desk, Dennis settled down in his chair and breathed a huge sigh before refocusing on his computer screen. Maybe he's checking his email one last time, Sophie thought. He's probably tying off some loose ends so as to not leave anybody in the lurch. He could be good like that.

But Dennis remained at his station that morning and Sophie began to wonder about this. Had he really escaped with his job intact? It seemed unbelievable that Tom would let him stay on after this latest cockup.

An hour or two passed by and eventually her curiosity became too much. She decided to investigate. Thinking through how best to phrase her inquiry, she went to see if Tom wanted a coffee. He did.

After a quick trip to the kitchenette she returned to the boss' office with a mug of steaming coffee, black and strong just how he liked it.

'I saw Dennis looking a bit grim earlier on,' she said offhandedly as she walked in. 'He was in your office this morning first thing, wasn't he?'

Tom was working through some documents. He didn't look up.

'Is he alright?' Sophie asked. She placed the mug of coffee on the desk for him.

'Oh, yeah, he's ok,' said Tom distractedly. 'I had to give him a bit of a hard time, that's all.'

'The Futura Energy deal?' Sophie asked.

'Yeah, that's it,' Tom said. He put his pen down and looked up at the red-head. She stood with a hand on her hip and there was an enquiring look on her face. He always forgot how tall she was. But looming over his desk she made for an imposing presence. 'How did you know?' he asked.

'I guessed, that's all,' said Sophie.

'Oh.' This was another thing he kept underestimating in his PA. She was sharp.

Tom slurped his coffee and gave the younger lady an appraising look. She was attired in her usual office wear. Over a white shirt she wore a dark suit jacket and matching pencil skirt. A smart pair of heels added a few extra inches to a figure that was already taller than average. But it was her long legs that were mostly accountable for the height she possessed.

At twenty-seven years of age, Sophie was seven years younger than her boss, something he found it was easy to forget. She looked older than her actual age, though not in a bad way. There was a maturity in her demeanour and she carried herself with confidence.

Sophie turned and went for a walk to the window and looked out, gazing upon a drizzly cityscape. 'Is the deal still on?' she asked at last.

'No, it's gone down the pan.' There was a bite of frustration to Tom's voice.

She turned back towards him and waited to hear more but Tom had refocused on his work. 'But that's half a million pounds, isn't it?'

'Yeah.' Tom didn't seem to want to talk about it. He avoided looking at her.

'Shit,' said Sophie.

'My thoughts exactly.'

Again she waited for him to expand but he wasn't saying anything. She decided to be more direct. 'What about Dennis?' she asked.

Tom looked up at her. 'Dennis?' he repeated. Sophie met his eye and waited. He seemed to know what she was asking. Why was it that he hadn't fired him? Tom's forehead creased as he thought about how best to respond.

'He seems to think there might be alternative deals on the table,' he said at last. He shrugged. It was an awkward gesture. 'I'm allowing him some time to see if he can sort it out,' he explained.

'Oh. Ok.'

She wanted to go digging further but felt the need to curb her natural inquisitiveness. Tom was clearly finding the topic uncomfortable.

Thinking about this afterwards, even though the explanation offered by Tom had seemed plausible enough, Sophie couldn't quite believe he hadn't fired Dennis. Why didn't he give the task of finding an alternative deal to another of his other salesmen instead of trusting Dennis, the guy who'd just fucked up on a monumental scale? It was totally out of character for the normally ruthless Tom. It didn't add up.

She'd left Tom's office feeling dissatisfied with his account of the situation. Something else was going on here. But she didn't want to pry too much. It wasn't her place to do so. There was a fine line between having a level of professional curiosity and being a nosy office gossip. She didn't want to cross that line.

As she was coming out of Tom's office Sophie saw Janet, the woman on reception, heading towards her with a young lady following behind. The latest intern was due to arrive that morning and it was Sophie's job to show them around the office once they turned up. This must have been her. Annoyingly, it looked as if she was devilishly pretty. Janet introduced them.

'Sophie, this is Charlotte,' she said. 'She's the new intern just starting today.'

Up close, Sophie realised that Charlotte was indeed stunning, though it pained her to admit it. Blonde, good looking and in her early twenties, she would be turning heads in the office for sure and none more so than Tom Ridgeway. She knew all about her boss' soft spot for blondes, especially the young ones.

'Right, come on then,' she said with a clipped tone to her voice. 'We'd better get you started.'

Charlotte looked anxious, clearly picking up on her curtness. Poor girl, she didn't have a chance. The first employee she'd met at British Zeolite was already prejudiced against her and she didn't have a clue why.

Sophie set about showing her around the office. Unfortunately, the business headquarters of BZI were not as attractive on the inside of the building as they appeared from the outside. Looked at from street level this was a grand old Georgian building in central London. Inside however was a different story. Many of the old rooms had been knocked through to free up some open-plan floor space. It was all very plain. White-washed walls, brown carpet and flat-pack office furniture was far from inspiring. Only the bosses' offices seemed to retain some of the old Georgian elegance.

Obviously, as his PA, Sophie knew Tom's office best. Most days she popped in several times to make him coffee or to check if he needed anything doing. One time she'd asked him whether he'd chosen the furnishings and layout of the room himself but apparently not. There had been a designer.

Later on Charlotte would have to be introduced to Tom. For now though Sophie was putting it off. She took them instead to the kitchenette where she offered to make her a hot drink. Not waiting for an answer she flicked the kettle on and the two young ladies stood there sussing each other out and waiting for the water to boil.

With Charlotte battling first-day nerves and Sophie fizzing with jealousy at the newcomer their exchange of small talk was painful.

Sophie thought back to Charlotte's predecessor. The last intern to work with BZI had been a girl called Autumn, a good looking brunette. Naturally, Sophie hadn't gotten on with her either. She'd always suspected Tom was getting it on with her. He was a man who had a tendency to take advantage of his status. What chance did a female business student serving an internship have at resisting the advances of the Chief Financial Officer of the company? But compared to Autumn, Charlotte was even better looking and more to Tom's tastes. How much more was she going to find herself targeted by the main man?

Taking advantage of Autumn could have been a costly move for Tom had their relationship been discovered. Starting up a liaison with a business student serving an internship wasn't the most professional of things to do. Had Autumn complained about his advances he could have ended up in a great deal of trouble. But she didn't and their relationship remained an open secret.

Sophie never challenged Tom about it, despite her suspicions. Although he and Autumn spent a great deal of time together both in and out of the office, there was no proof - only suppositions and gossip - and a false accusation (or an unsubstantiated one) could easily have lost Sophie her job.

She could get really annoyed at herself sometimes. As a young lady who took pride in her professionalism at work it was a frustrating thing then to have fallen for your boss, as she had. After all, it was such a clichéd scenario - the young female PA who was after an affair with the boss.

Except that it wasn't an affair that Sophie was looking for. What she wanted was a real relationship. That's all she'd ever wanted. It just so happened that Tom, her boss, was her dream man.

But there were two major problems with this situation. Firstly, Tom Ridgeway had never shown the slightest bit of interest in Sophie. For a man who was as much of a player as he, this seemed to be quite a significant indication that she really wasn't his type. Secondly, Tom simply wasn't the sort of man to go in for a serious relationship. He was a cad. Everybody knew it. It wasn't up for debate.

Nonetheless, putting aside this unfortunate character trait, Sophie found Tom to be almost perfect in every other way. In fact it was infuriating just how perfect he was. He seemed to have it all - wealth, status, charm, good looks. It wasn't fair when life seemed to give all of that to one person. Why couldn't these things be shared round a bit more?

***

Tom couldn't help himself. Almost as soon as Sophie had shut the office door he got out his iphone and opened up the photo gallery. There she was, Emily Curran.

Lounging back in his office chair, he reflected once again on the incredible events of that previous evening. Surely, his chance encounter with Emily had been one of the most erotic experiences of his life. He'd had some pretty saucy affairs in the past. But this was by far the most risqué.

Yet when he'd woken up first thing that morning his emotions had been very different. Getting himself embroiled with Emily had been an outrageous risk and in the cold light of dawn it felt like a mistake.

Mad with anger at the discovery of Dennis' contract fiasco, he'd stormed round to the Curran's address in a wretched mood. Given the way his blood was boiling his decision making at the time must have been seriously impaired. When it wasn't Dennis who answered the door to him but a cute little teenage girl he'd been caught off guard. It was a momentary lapse in self-control. But what had he gotten himself in to?

Lying in bed that morning Tom broke out in a cold sweat thinking about his predicament. If word got out he'd be ruined. What had he been thinking? She was eighteen for fuck's sake. She was the daughter of his salesman.

Slowly but surely however over the course of the next hour or so, as Tom drank his morning coffee, showered and got himself ready for work, he began to calm down and think about the situation rationally. After all, this wasn't the first time he'd played around where he shouldn't have been playing around. He'd gotten away with it before, hadn't he? He was a man who always knew how to get what he wanted. He could keep a handle on this. She was only eighteen. She wasn't a threat to him.

On the way in to work, Tom found himself recalling to life the memories of the previous night. Emily had been tremendous fun. He remembered that feeling of daring as his plan first occurred to him. What followed over the next hour or so had been a long and drawn out process as he gently revealed his intentions to Emily, getting her on side and coaxing her in to accepting the bargain. At first he hadn't believed it would be possible. Nonetheless, she seemed at least willing to listen to his proposal. Then, with time and a great deal of patience on his part, it started to look as if she was going to agree to the bargain. But the sense of anticipation, as exciting as it was, had been nothing compared to the culmination of their encounter.

Very soon Tom rejected his earlier sense of panic and started to think things over anew. Perhaps he could keep this all under wraps. Perhaps it would be ok. Besides, he had the pictures. Emily would never talk about what happened between them whilst he had the threat of being able to expose those images.

In any case, when Tom searched his feelings he realised that the element of danger to this escapade only helped to make it more exciting. Emily was forbidden fruit. But that hadn't stopped him from indulging.

Alone in his office and mulling things over, Tom slouched back in his chair with his feet stretched out and his legs crossed over at the ankles. The office was a spacious room with rich maroon carpet, magnolia walls and a high ceiling with elaborate plaster work. Georgian furniture tastefully matched the tradition of the building. At the back of the office was a small bathroom that was purely for Tom's convenience, the only access to it being from his office. Sometimes being the boss could be stressful but it certainly came with a few perks.

He sipped his coffee but it was lukewarm so he put the mug down half-finished on his desk. This was fairly standard routine for Tom, who over the course of a day started on four or five cups of coffee but finished none of them. Sophie could always be relied on to make him another one.

His feelings concerning Emily had evolved throughout the day from an initial sense of panic to a reckless thrill at his own daring. But eventually he felt his emotions levelling out. He'd been adventurous in the past when it came to getting involved with girls who were considerably younger than he but even so, he'd never done anything on this sort of scale. With that realisation came a mixture of trepidation and excitement.

The screen of the iphone he held loosely in his right hand had gone black. Tom unlocked it and Emily's pale figure was revealed again. Short and blonde, she was standing in the living room of her family home looking self-conscious and somewhat awkward in her underwear.

In that first picture that Tom had captured, Emily was a figure of innocence. She had her face half-turned away so that a curtain of wavy blonde hair covered her cheek and her eyes stared blankly into the middle distance. A little blush of colour told of her embarrassment at being unclothed. Her arms hung limply at her sides; she seemed unsure what to do with them. Tom remembered how Emily hugged her body in an effort to cover up her nakedness but then forced herself not to so that he could photograph her. She was already thinking about the deal they'd struck and of making sure she kept him happy.

This must have been the fifth or sixth time he'd flicked through the pictures on his phone that morning. It hadn't been a particularly productive day for him. But looking at those images reminded him that last night had actually happened, that it wasn't just some crazy hot dream he'd been having. If there hadn't been photographic evidence on his iphone Tom wondered if he would have believed it had happened.

That morning, before leaving the apartment, Tom transferred the pictures across onto his home desktop. Blown up on a 24inch monitor Emily looked even better than she did on the smaller screen of his iphone.

He swiped to the next image and felt a thrill as he recollected the scene. In a similar state of undress, Emily now timidly held his cock in her right hand. Her fingers looked so tiny trying to clasp his engorged manhood. Tom reflected on how much careful persuasion it had taken for them to reach this point. He studied her young face peering up on the screen of the iphone. She looked thoroughly uncertain of herself.

But when he swiped to the next image he'd moved to a significantly later point in the evening. Emily had removed her bra and as she held his erection there was a curious change in her expression. She was still nervous, yes, but there was a new spark in those green eyes - a flicker of desire.

The pictures got better and better from this point on. Tom continued to swipe through them one at a time with his finger on the screen of his iphone. He noticed how Emily was looking back at the camera with increasing confidence. It was as if she had begun to embrace the idea of having her naked form captured on photograph.

Tom was pleased he'd been able to take several photos of the evening with Emily, particularly of those later stages when she seemed to come out of her shell. He didn't doubt that he'd have been mentally revisiting the experience in any case. But having the photos there to look at brought back the memories more vividly.

In those last few images Emily's eyes met the camera as she licked and sucked the end of his erection. There was a stirring in Tom's trousers as he remembered what it had felt like to have those lips wrapped around his cock.

He glanced down at his groin and the bulge that was developing there underneath his trousers. All morning he'd been getting the most enormous hard-ons. It could be quite an inconvenience that. A raging hard-on could be difficult to hide, especially for the well-endowed. But Tom just couldn't get her out of his head.

Later that day he had a one-to-one introductory meeting with the new intern, Charlotte. If she was anything like the last intern then Tom wanted to make a good first impression. But perhaps having a stonking hard-on would be the perfect way to make an impact? It was an amusing idea to think about. How might she react to him if he stood up to shake her hand in his current condition? Still, perhaps it was too bold a move to make in their first meeting. He had no idea yet what she was like. She might not even be good looking.

Tom pressed play on his iphone to bring up a 20second clip that he'd recorded of Emily. Although the video was short, Tom doubted he'd ever watched internet pornography as exciting as this. The best thing about it of course was that he was one of the stars. The other participant? She was a gorgeous eighteen year old virgin and her head was bobbing up and down on his member. Did it get any better than that?

He got up from the chair with the iphone still in his hand and wandered through the back door of the office into the adjoining bathroom. Inside, he carefully stood the iphone on the sink so as to free up his hands. The screen was positioned so that it faced towards him and those 20 seconds of magic were looped on repeat.