Emily's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our lips touched I forced my tongue into Emily's mouth. Our tongues mingled briefly before she started to suck my tongue like it was a cock and she was a cock starved whore. I let her suckle for a moment before withdrawing. I decided it was time for a change in position. I untied her hands and feet with a stern warning of compliance or suffer the consequences.

I turned Emily around on the bed so she was now laying crossways. I pulled her until her head was hanging partially over the edge. Stretching her arms out in ninety degree angles I retied her hands to the bed posts. I elected to leave her feet free for the time being. Squatting beside her head I kissed her again only this time I bit down on her bottom lip making her shiver from the mild pain.

Standing up I straddled her face as her head hung down and ordered her to lick and suck my balls. Her tongue came out immediately and began to bathe my heavy nuts with her warm saliva. Moving forward I lowered my ass to her tongue and felt her tease my anus and start to eat my ass with earnest.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been. Full and leaking a steady stream of precum. I pulled back and rubbed the head of my leaking cock across her slick lips. The addition of my precum with her own saliva make her lips warm to my fully erect cock. I looked into Emily's eyes and began to push my seven and a half inch cock into her hot mouth. I pushed my hard cock into her mouth expecting to hit her throat and feel her start to gag. It did not happen, this slut could sure suck dick. Emily's throat opened and my shaft slid down until my cum filled nuts were sitting on her forehead.

Emily had just swallowed seven and a half inches of thick hard cock like it was an everyday occurrence. To say I was impressed was an understatement. I pulled out and rammed my full cock all the way back into her hot convulsing throat. After three or four thrusts in and out saliva was starting to cover her face. She truly looked like a cocksucking mess. I pulled out of her mouth and walked over to pick up the alligator clips and recover my belt from earlier. Emily's eyes widened in anticipation of what I would do next.

Standing over Emily I again thrust the hardness of my manhood into her open mouth. She swallowed me down as if cock was her only meaning for existence. As I was sliding in and out of her warm mouth fucking her throat like a hot juicy cunt, I took the alligator clips and clamped one down on each nipple. Emily squealed around the shaft of my cock but only muffled sounds could escape her full mouth.

As I continued to thrust into her throat with my rigid member I gently slapped the alligator clips back and forth causing them to pull and pinch down on her engorged nipples. Emily was writhing in the sweet ecstasy of pain. With her hands firmly secured by the ropes she could do nothing but accept the pleasurable torture I was putting her through. God this woman could suck cock. I was having to fight off blowing my load stopping and starting again when the pressure subsided.

Emily was squirming from the pain on her nipples and the cock in her throat when I took one end of the belt and brought it down right across her hard clit and swollen pussy lips. Emily's hips bucked and her legs flailed but she could not escape the ropes holding her to the bed posts. I hit her pussy again and again not extremely hard but hard enough yet to cause pain. I spanked her pussy for several minutes alternating between her raging clit and her swollen labia. Emily was twisting and grinding so hard she could not keep her mouth on my stiff cock. I was content to continue to push her to her limits.

Stopping momentarily I picked up the cucumber and the Astroglide. I squeezed some of the slippery goo into my palm and ran my hand up and down the prickly green vegetable. Moving back to the bed I quickly removed the alligator clips from Emily's nipples. As the blood rushed back into the little nubs of dark brown flesh Emily whimpered and moaned from the pain and pleasure of her nipples instantly becoming hard again. Before she could fully recover from the clips I pushed the cucumber right up into her sloppy wet cunt. I shoved it fast and deep into her.

Emily's feet came up and pushed down on the bed. Her knees bent pointing at the ceiling. Her hips bucked and thrust into the fat piece of garden fruit I had stuffed her cunt with. I held the cucumber inside her with one hand and started again to spank her fully aroused clit with the belt. Only this time I was quick to include her still painfully hardened nipples swatting each of them in turn along with her clit.

It only took about three pops to each nipple and her pussy before Emily convulsed and spasmed flopping about on the bed like a fish out of water. Emily's orgasm tore through her body like a tidal wave bursting onto the shore. She screamed and bounced and twisted and then wept as her body slowly came down from the throes of the massive orgasm that wracked her now limp body. Emily passed out and went completely limp. In all my life and experiences this was the first time I had ever seen a woman orgasm so hard she literally passed out.

I withdrew the slippery slimy cucumber from her still quivering pussy and tossed it aside. I gently untied her wrists and discarded the ropes. Reaching under her lifeless body I picked her up and turned her around on the bed gently letting her head drift into the soft pillow. With my still very hard cock leading the way I walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed myself a beer. I popped it open and took a long slow swallow letting the cold liquid soothe my dry rasping throat.

I sat the frosty beer bottle on the table beside the bed and slowly laid down beside this naked vision of beauty who was slowly starting to come back to life. I put my arm under her neck and reached around her shoulders pulling her naked body close to mine. I held her this way until her eyes fluttered open and looked up at me. Without saying a word Emily slid down my body and engulfed my cock with her hot wet mouth. I had begun to go limp while resting but this sweet sexy woman very quickly bright my manhood back to life.

As Emily slowly but purposefully let her lips rise and fall on my now very stiff cock I felt her tongue wagging back and forth along the underside of my shaft. Her tongue teased my cock with every up stroke of her soft moist lips. Once she was confident my cock was as hard as she could make it, Emily climbed up my body and straddled my waist. Looking down into my eyes her hand slid down between us and took hold of my rigid shaft. She expertly guided me to the entrance of her very wet pussy. With one swift motion she lowered her body and buried the whole of me inside her burning caldron of sex. I swear there was no way this woman had given birth to three children. Her pussy was so tight it was quite literally sucking my cock off every time she rose up before lowering herself back down onto me. Emily fucked my cock into her pussy with a smooth rhythmic motion. When she was up and only the head of my cock was inside her she would flip her hips in a way that I couldn't quite get. But the result was a quick suctioning on the head of my cock before the slid back down burying me inside her again.

Emily looked down into my eyes and smiled. She took my hands in hers and pinned them over my head as she rose and fell on my cock, fucking herself to another orgasm. I knew this time she would not be alone. I started driving my hips upward on her every down stroke driving my impossibly hard cock into her blistering hot tight cunt hole. It seemed like an eternity but in all actuality it was surely only about ten minutes before I pushed up into her and announced my impending orgasm.

Emily quickly lowered herself down on my cock all the way and began to grind her hips around in tight little circles. The result was nothing less than spectacular. When I came it was like she was corkscrewing her pussy onto my shaft. I exploded shot after shot of hot cum up into this exquisitely beautiful sexual creature. Right in the middle of me filling her tight suctioning cunt with my seed Emily ground out another orgasm for herself. She came so hard her juices washed down my shaft and soaked my balls before wetting the sheets below us.

Emily fell forward collapsing onto my chest. I put my arms around her and held her close to me. Slowly my manhood began to wilt and slipped out of her still dripping pussy. As she crawled off me on very shaky knees Emily stretched and mewed like a cat that was soaking in the

hot sunlight. She then lay down beside me on her side and put her leg over my waist. Her hand started to lazily run through the hair on my chest.

Reaching over to the bedside table I picked up my cell phone and looked at the time. It was almost four p.m. We had been going at it for almost three hours. No wonder we were both exhausted. I looked down and this exotic vixen and said, "Dinner?" Emily simply nodded an affirmative. I set the alarm on my phone for six p.m. and set it back on the table. I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. Stretching up to me our lips met and as our tongues danced the sweet dance of after sex intimacy. I pulled a sheet up over our naked bodies as we snuggled into each other.

Just before we drifted off to sleep Emily looked at me and said, "That was the most amazing sex I have ever had. Please tell me we can do it again."

"I am here for four days," I said. As it turns out so was she.

Emily and I spent the next four days together never leaving each other's side. We spent many more hours naked but those are other stories.

To be continued:

12