Emily's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allusive1
allusive1
102 Followers

She groaned and squirmed under him. She had already cum so many times, she thought she should be satiated, but knowing he hadn't cum yet, all she could think about was getting his hard cock back inside of her.

"You are sooo sexy!" she moaned in his ear.

He captured her mouth with his again, and slipped his tongue into it, thrusting. She sucked his tongue and squeezed his butt, pushing up against him.

His cock was steadily leaking pre-cum into the condom as it rubbed against her hip. Oh, my god. I could cum just like this.

He pulled away from her and fumbled with the condom box, pulling out another one.

"I think a fresh one would be good." He slipped off the one he was wearing and tossed it toward the garbage can, not caring if it actually made it in or not.

She took the condom from him and started to open the package.

"Why don't you wait on that for a few? Can I go down on you?"

Her eyes flashed with a primitive desire. "Oh, yes!"

He started by kissing her again on her already kiss-swollen lips. She was still wearing the bustier. He unzipped it down the side and slipped it off, fully exposing her beautiful breasts.

She gasped and writhed as both of his hands automatically fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples gently. He trailed kisses slowly down her neck and across her collarbone, moving lower until his mouth found her nipple. He kissed around the areola with soft, teasing kisses. She moaned with pleasure. He pulsed his tongue against her nipple several times, feeling it start to harden.

"Oh suck, suck!" she begged.

He laughed wickedly. "Oh, you want me to suck your tit?" He continued to tease gently with his tongue, all the while softly rubbing her other nipple with his fingers.

She squirmed and gasped. "Oh, please! Please suck!"

He could deny her no longer. He pulled her nipple into his mouth and sucked. At the same time, he pinched and rolled her other nipple firmly between his fingers.

She arched her back and groaned loudly. The sensations he was causing in her nipples were lighting her groin on fire. She thought she might cum again just from that. Her pussy spasmed.

Oh, she is hot. She's practically vibrating just from the nipple stimulation. His cock spewed pre-cum onto her leg. Perhaps I should put a condom on sooner rather than later. But instead he moved further down, moving his cock out of the danger zone and brushing kisses down her rib cage. His other hand took over on the wet nipple as his tongue found her belly button. He lingered there.

She giggled when he tongued around her belly button. It tickled slightly.

He moved further down and she spread her legs for him. He laved his tongue up the inside of her thigh, tasting her pussy juices. She moaned again, softly.

As he swept his tongue around her pussy lips, she convulsed, slapping him in the mouth with her mound.

"Whoa. Settle girl! I'm down here. I'm going to lick you now."

She moaned her assent. Ben had rarely gone down on her. She was taut as a bowstring ready to let fly. She quivered in anticipation.

He ran his tongue around her labia again, being careful to avoid her sensitive, swollen clit. She moaned again, but held still this time. He lapped the wetness from around her pussy. Slowly, gently, he moved to the front of her vagina, licking around her clit, but not across it yet.

She grabbed his thick hair tightly in her hands. She wasn't sure if she wanted to force him to keep going or pull him away, but she wanted some control. She felt like she was in a spinning dive—her plane was going down fast!

Slowly he tongued her clit, pulsing gently.

She let out a small, high-pitched squeal.

He continued at the same pace and pressure for a little while, noting that her muscles tensed and her breathing became ragged gasps. When he felt her relax and sigh, he began to suck on her clit with gentle but firm pressure.

She had been riding her pleasure steadily, feeling little stabs of ecstasy, getting closer to the edge, and suddenly, as often happened, it was gone. She sighed, ready to start over, but just then he changed pressure. She was immediately right on the edge again.

"Oh, Christ, Josh!" Her voice was tinged with desperation. She pulled on his hair as she felt her release erupting from deep within. She could not stop the loud groan that escaped her mouth any more than she could stop every muscle in her body from clenching.

He felt her orgasm, felt her pussy squeeze tight as her hips bucked upwards. Juice squirted onto his chin as if under pressure, drenching his chin and neck in pungent female nectar. His cock throbbed in excitement even as his brain marveled at the unexpected deluge. He had not thought she would come so soon or so drenchingly.

Her body trembled and spasmed a few times, while she made little happy sounds. Then she sighed in deep relaxation.

"Thank you," she said. "Josh, that was amazing. I'm not going to ask how you learned to do that; I don't think I want to know."

He smiled at her praise and moved up to kiss her.

"Oh my God, Josh! You're all wet!"

"That's from you."

"Well, it's your fault." She giggled and starting licking his chin and neck.

"I love your two-day growth of beard."

"I know. I need to shave." He rubbed his chin.

"No, I like it just the way it is. It's rugged. Sexy."

"You're sexy." He kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth.

He emitted an answering rumble as his hand played down her body and his kisses became aggressive. Soon they were deep into a kissing and petting session.

He was very aware of her beautiful, naked body under his. His cock started streaming again.

"I'd better put a condom back on." His voice was husky.

"Oh, Lordy Josh! I don't know how you can have me completely satiated one minute and so fucking horny for you the next." She helped him roll the condom over his hard, slick cock.

His eyes were heavy with desire. "Emily, can I fuck you again?" he breathed into her ear.

"Oh, yeah, Josh!" Her voice was low, sensuous. "I want you inside me."

He put both hands on her waist and pulled on her. "Over you go," he said, as she seemed to understand what he wanted and rolled over.

A small thrill of excitement tingled through her as he rolled her over. Does he want to take me the back way? She had never had anal sex. It wasn't something Ben had wanted to try. She wasn't sure she wanted to try it either, but now that she was thinking it might be a possibility, something within her went wild. She pulled her knees up under her, waving her butt in the air.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Josh!"

He growled like a wild animal and grabbed her tightly around the chest. He slammed his cock into her pussy, to the hilt, and began to pound her hard and fast, still growling. His arm around her chest found her nipple and pinched. All thought left him. He was running on pure instinct. He felt totally out of control; he couldn't have stopped if he had wanted to. He gave the animal inside him free rein, completely overwhelmed with passion.

She was surprised at her brief flare of disappointment that he wasn't after anal sex, but immediately forgot about it with the onslaught of his animalistic attack on her. His raw sexual energy pushed her into a state of euphoria. He was pinching her nipple so hard it hurt, but the pain seemed to increase her pleasure somehow. His growls drove her to a fever pitch. She screamed in small bursts of passion, immediately on the edge of another orgasm.

Her back was flawless. Her golden curls fanned out across her shoulders in beautiful disarray. Her butt was full and firm and she met his urgent thrusts with backward bucks of her own. The sight of this gorgeous creature beneath him was enough on its own to overwhelm him. The sounds, her screams of pleasure mixed with his own growls that he couldn't seem to stop, added to his insanity. All of his senses seemed heightened. He could smell her dripping pussy. Her nipple under his fingers was hard as a pebble, her skin warm and smooth beneath his hips.

And the sensations going through his cock were unreal. He had never had sex quite like this before. So raw. So savage. His cock felt like it was going to explode with the intensity.

He caught sight of her long, slender neck beneath her hair. He tugged her hair aside, leaned into her and bit her just where her shoulder met her neck. He didn't bite too hard, just a nip that turned into a hard suck. His cock slammed into her pussy at a frenzied pace.

When he bit her on the neck, she orgasmed. She had been close anyway and the new sensation, the bite followed by strong sucking, turned her clitoris suddenly inside out. She felt intense heat, followed by an explosion of lava. It shuddered down her limbs. She screamed long and loud.

Her pussy had been squeezing his cock rhythmically, pulsing, but suddenly, as she began screaming, it clamped down with such force it expelled him. He pushed back in immediately, brutally forcing his way into the tightness and heat. His growls turned into a howl as he felt his seed erupt from his balls and race along his shaft. He fucked into her tight depths hard and deep. If he hadn't been wearing a condom, his sperm would have shot all the way into her fallopian tubes—at least that's how it felt.

She spasmed back into him, completely out of control. Her mind was oblivious to anything except the overwhelming sensations of her orgasm. Everything darkened. Finally, her muscles started to relax. He pushed into her a few more times. He had obviously just orgasmed too, howling. Howling! God, he was sexy!

He collapsed on top of her, his arms still wrapped around her, but loosely. His head was next to hers, his lips by her ears.

"Fuck, Emily!"

She sighed and moaned softly. She was still incapable of speech.

"Are you okay?"

She found her voice. "Why wouldn't I be?" she murmured huskily.

"Fuck. I don't know. I was just out of control, that's all."

"That was the most fucking fantastic sex I've ever had. 'Okay' does not describe how I feel right now."

He pulled his softening cock out of her slowly, and she rolled over on her side.

"Fuck, yeah!" He leaned in and kissed her, long and deep.

She sighed with contentment.

He sat up and pulled his condom off. Glancing around, he noted, "Damn. Bed's wet!"

She giggled, and sat up, looking at the large dark stain on the green bedspread. "Oh, well! Hopefully it didn't go all the way through. Otherwise, you get the wet spot."

"What do you mean? They're your juices! Mine are all in here." He dangled the condom, showing off the wad of cum that filled the bottom of it.

She laughed and climbed out of bed, going into the bathroom. She left the door open, but he could hear her running the water and then peeing. He got up and threw the condom in garbage, picking the other one up off the floor and throwing it away too.

He went into the bathroom just as she was finishing.

She stepped into his arms and they kissed again. She tasted minty.

"Wow!" she said. "I can't get over how fantastic that was."

"Sorry, it looks like I left a mark on your neck. I don't usually do that."

She looked at the dark blotch at the base of her neck and shrugged. "I guess I'll have to wear something with a high neckline for a couple of days."

He pulled away from her to pee, and she went back into the bedroom. When he came out she was standing at the window watching the snow fall in a swirling cascade of whiteness. The streets and cars were covered with a blanket of fresh snow.

He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked.

"It sure is." Not as beautiful as you. He nuzzled her neck.

She shivered.

By unspoken agreement, they climbed into the bed and curled up together, avoiding the wet spot. After kissing her goodnight, he fell quickly into a deep sleep.

Emily lay in his arms, listening to his even breathing. It is so nice to fall asleep in someone's arms. She wished it was someone she loved... like Ben. A tear slid down her cheek, but she did not give in to the wracking sobs that threatened to overwhelm her. Enjoy it while you can, Emily. And go to sleep.

#

Josh shifted in his sleep and stirred. He felt the warm naked body next to his, and woke up. It wasn't a dream. She's here in my arms!

His cock, almost always hard in the morning, twitched and stiffened. He traced lazily around one of her areolas with his finger.

Emily became aware of a hard body pressed next to hers, a stiff cock poking at her ass, and a wonderful tingle in her nipple.

"Mmmmm." She turned her face toward his.

In the half-light of breaking dawn his beautiful eyes seemed to glow. He smiled at her tenderly and they shared a long, slow kiss. Her body responded, a delicious ache growing in her pussy.

He kissed down her neck, very slowly, languidly making his way down to her succulent breast. He licked. He sucked gently.

She gasped and sighed.

It was very dreamlike. They were both half asleep, seemingly. He took his time, savoring her. Tasting her. Moving on to the other breast as she rolled onto her back.

She moaned and stretched, reveling in the feel of him, his cock hard against her hip, his lips pulling little thrills from her nipple, making her clit throb.

He paused, pulling back to look at her face. She was exquisite in her desire. Lips parted. Eyes heavy. Her breath coming just a little too fast.

She ran a fingertip up his hard shaft and around the head, causing a bead of clear liquid to seep out of the slit. She stared at it fascinated for a long moment. Such a magnificent cock! So hard for me.

She slid her body down until her face was at his crotch. She smelled his masculinity and her chest tightened with need. She let her tongue slide out to taste his essence, that first drop of bliss to leak from his slit.

He stiffened and gasped when he felt her wet tongue on his cock. His hands entwined into her luscious hair. She began to lick him from the base of his cock to the tip. Very slowly. He shuddered with desire.

"Oh Emily," he moaned. He wanted more. His cock needed more.

She was languorous, making him wait. Her tongue circled the head, sweeping around the ridge, causing waves of pleasure to wash over him.

He moaned loudly.

She did not pick up the pace. Her tongue slowly explored every inch of his now straining cock. She went lower, licking each of his balls thoroughly. She pulled his balls one at a time into her mouth, rolling them around on her tongue. Sucking.

He quivered with desire. She was driving him insane with need. A steady flow of pre-cum began running out of his slit.

She ran her tongue back up his shaft. Still slowly. She lapped up the pre-cum.

He gasped in ecstasy as her mouth closed over just the tip of his penis. How did she get me so close to orgasm already?

She took his cock into her throat. Slowly, inch-by-inch, she swallowed it into her warm depths.

Watching his face, seeing the obvious pleasure she brought to him—his eyes were squeezed shut, his breathe coming in quick pants—her pussy juiced with want.

She drew back so her mouth was covering only the head. She swept her tongue around the ridge and into the slit, and went back down taking all of him deep into her throat.

He could no longer stand it—her slow pace. He was very close to orgasm. With a loud groan he tightened his grip on her hair, holding her head in place, and he began to thrust into her.

"Fuck, Emily! I'm gonna cum!"

She focused on taking as much of him as possible down her throat, breathing, and not gagging. He was doing all the work now. It thrilled her to be able to turn him on this much. His whole body went tense, his butt turning to steel under her hands.

Another loud groan ripped from his throat as intense pleasure swept over him. He shot sperm down her throat, the head of his cock pushing against her tonsils, sensitive now. He released another stream, then another.

She swallowed and gasped for air and swallowed again, trying to catch all of his release. His body relaxed. His cock twitched again, still in her mouth, and started to soften. She swallowed again, the last of his seed, and licked his cock clean.

"Mmmm. Emily," he murmured. "Wow!"

She moved up to kiss him. Her face smelled of his musk and she tasted of cum. A strong emotion swept over him. Love? No, couldn't be. I don't know her well enough. He kissed her tenderly.

He felt extremely relaxed. He roused himself to touch her, one hand going to a nipple, the other to her clit.

She pulled his hands away gently, settling them on her stomach as she turned her back to him and snuggled in. "It's early yet. Maybe we can just sleep a couple more hours and play more later?"

"If that's what you want." He let his guilt go. He was half-asleep again already.

#

He awoke some hours later. The room was bright and he could see clear blue sky out the window. He glanced at the clock. It was 8:05 am. He still had time.

He gently disengaged from her and slipped out of bed without waking her. He stepped into the bathroom to relieve himself, then quickly found his clothes and dressed. He considered leaving her a note in case she woke up while he was gone, but settled on leaving his still damp T-shirt on the back of the desk chair. He hoped that would be enough to let her know he would be back.

The key card was on the dresser. He slipped it into his pocket and left.

Outside it was crisp and cold. Several inches of snow covered the streets and sidewalks. There was almost no traffic. Most people knew not to drive in hilly Seattle when the streets were slick. The cold seldom lasted long. Seattle shut down when it snowed.

He lit a cigarette and enjoyed a smoke on the way to the drug store. Once inside, he quickly found the card section. He was disappointed at their small selection—it had been picked through—but after looking at several cards, he finally settled on one. It was not ideal, but it was the best they had.

He paid for the card. $3.73. He still had enough money left for the bus home—with 44 cents to spare.

The doorman scowled at him as he came up the steps into the hotel lobby. He ignored him. He had a key. He belonged here even if he didn't look like it. He went to the front desk and borrowed a pen from the receptionist. She looked him over curiously, but seemed friendly enough.

He signed the card simply with, "Emily, thank you for the best night ever! Josh"

Back in the room, Emily was still asleep, her lovely face looking peaceful. He went to the bathroom where he had noticed the disposable toothbrushes she had bought. She had brushed her teeth the night before. He hesitated briefly before using the second toothbrush. He wasn't sure if she meant the other one for him, but he didn't want to smell like cigarette smoke for her.

He shed his damp sweatshirt and busied himself making coffee in the small pot that was in their room.

"Good morning." Her voice was still heavy with sleep.

He turned to her and smiled. "Good morning. Happy Valentine's Day!"

She frowned and groaned.

A stab of guilt pained him as he remembered that Valentine's Day would probably be difficult for her, being a new widow and all.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to remind you." He changed the subject quickly. "It's beautiful outside. There's several inches of snow on the ground, and it's sunny."

She flicked her eyes briefly to window and they returned to him. "You're dressed!" she said, almost accusingly.

"Oh, I can be undressed quickly," he replied, pulling off his shirt and kicking off his tennis shoes. He bounced onto the bed next to her and gave her a brief kiss.

allusive1
allusive1
102 Followers