Emily's Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily's Diary Chapter 3 - Into the darkness.
5.4k words
4.13
7.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't expecting the stranger until tomorrow. As before, he had picked up my key, and was twirling the bracelet. He must have gotten it from outside the door and seemed to be admiring it. With some horror, I realized that I had forgotten all about the old guy and his contract. It stipulated that the key to my freedom would always be there, just outside my room. Ugh. I rose with some difficulty.

Despite his earlier-than-expected arrival, I was ready for him. But before I could say anything, he quickly grabbed me, kissing me deeply and reaching for my skirt at the same time. Immediately he noticed I had a different set of chains and my hands were handcuffed behind me.

"Ah you learned your lesson, I see."

Summoning all my courage I boldly countered, "I didn't do it for you, but it's a compromise I am willing to do, if in exchange you do something for me."

He started to laugh. "You're the one chained to the wall, and demanding from me?"

"Think this through. You might have your way today, but I won't ever come back again. Compromise now, and you might see me back next time."

That gave him a pause. "What do you want?"

I knew in that instant I had just won a small victory. "For one, you will not bother the other tenants this weekend, and in turn you can take me to your room for the entire weekend."

He seemed to think that one over for a minute or two, then looked me over as if appraising. May be he was weighing if I was worth it, to give up the others. I had suspected there were other girls and I wanted to have them left in peace. As he was here in my room, clearly, I wasn't going to enjoy my weekend by myself. At least I could let the others be left alone.

"Look," I continued. "All you have to do is unlock my chain from the wall ring and take it with you. You are not going to unlock anything else. My hands are already handcuffed behind me."

That temptation seemed to prove pivotal. I posed no threat even if he took me with him, especially with me in barely eighteen inch long leg irons, and hands behind me. He unlocked my neck chain from the wall and started to walk out. As he left the room with the chain, I hobbled after him. I was in my chains locked from head to toe, and had my hands cuffed behind me. He was in the front holding the other end of the chain from my throat.

By now I had figured out that he lived somewhere on the property. I just didn't know where, nor how he came and went, but I wanted to find out.

I shuffled as best as I could. As he left the room with the chain, I hobbled after him. Although I had practised walking in chains, he was too fast and I tripped. Even without my hands to support me,, I managed to get back on my feet with some effort. "Would you mind walking a little slower for me?" I complained.

He gave me a strange look but slowed down.

The passage outside my room was lit by rather dim light bulbs in the ceiling, and the other end was shrouded in darkness. The walls seemed to be solidly built of black rocks, and underfoot it felt like concrete to my bare feet. There were a total of three doors to my right including the room I was in. There were four doors along the left wall, including the tiny triangular room under the stairs. I was a bit curious about the other rooms; what and who were inside? If they were like mine, what were the experiences of the other girls? But all of the doors were closed.

The second room on the right appeared to be longer and much bigger, since the far wall of that room jutted a little into the passageway. Like mine the door was solid wood, but the top half had a small window inset with dark iron bars. There was a large padlock on the door. I couldn't see anything inside while passing by. As I was shuffling along, the two rooms on the left appeared to be pretty big as well, although I could only guess from the outside. The second room to the left had a similar window for the entire upper half of the door and a lot more of the inside was visible. I could see there was a much bigger and heavier ring bolted to the centre of the far wall and a much heavier medieval type chain ran from it somewhere to the right of the door. The final two rooms in the passage on either side had similar doors as this room with a small window like the one I passed on my right. However, these doors appeared to be in the corners of these rooms rather than the centre of the wall. The passage walls of both rooms ran from the door to the far end of the passage.

The far end of the passage, I could see now. It had one flight of stairs leading to a solitary heavy door. I really struggled to climb up the steps with my one and a half foot long leg iron chain. The stranger did not care and had no sympathy going up. He opened the door and we were into a living room of sorts.

"So, this is where you live!" I exclaimed and realized I just thought aloud. He just shrugged. Not very talkative, this one. I could see there were two or three large windows around the room, but curtains were drawn and it was pretty dark outside. There was a dim bulb in the far corner of the room and I could barely see anything. I could hear the highway traffic much quieter now and realized we were much farther from the highway. My whole plan in enticing him to bring me, was to see where and how he came and went in addition to keeping him away from the other renters. I thought if I knew more about him, I could do something about it. With my being in chains, he felt more relaxed and didn't sense any of this. It was now clear to me there were possibly other girls who came to rent the room for their private enjoyment and he "enjoyed it" as well.

He continued to our left and with a sudden jerk of the chain to my neck, I came out of my stupor. There was another flight of stairs along the left wall going up but in an opposite direction to the way we came. I realized that the door to the passage was underneath these stairs. Once upstairs, I saw there were only two rooms and the door to the one on the left was ajar. The other door was closed, and I couldn't see inside. He took me into the one on the left and I immediately saw that this was his bedroom. It was fairly medium sized, with a television by the far wall and a recliner of indeterminate age to the left of the door. Clearly this whole place was a bachelor's place and was very messy. There were pizza boxes, fast food bags and lots of beer bottles all over. Along the right wall of the room there was a wrought iron bed with four solid poles in four corners with latticework headboard and foot-board. The mattress was old and used. The stranger turned to his right while I was looking at the rest of the room. As I was looking around the room, he locked the other end of the chain attached to my throat to a large iron ring bolted to the wall immediately to the right of the door and between the door and head of the bed.

Before I realized anything, he came at me unexpectedly. He picked me up bodily and dropped me on the bed. This caused a lot of rattling of my chains which I realized given my body's reaction! I had an instant orgasm by the sound and being picked up. I controlled it and made sure he didn't see it. I was also rather uncomfortable given that my handcuffs and leg irons made their presence felt. The guy seemed to have only one thing on his mind and didn't pay much attention to my reaction to the rattle. Instead, me lying in his bed all chained had excited him too. He quickly reached the foot of the bed and unlocked just one of my leg irons on my left leg. Before I knew what he was up to, he had the leg irons threaded through the latticework of the foot-board and locked back on my left leg. Because of the threading, my legs were spread apart and I couldn't close them any longer. My hands were still handcuffed behind me and were now under my body. He next took a padlock and locked a short length of the chain from my neck, to the headboard, thus making sure I couldn't get up either.

Next he deeply kissed me and while still kissing, I heard rather than I felt, the sound of the zipper on my tank top. The top had one button on each shoulder and he seemed to have practice as my top was gone while my lips were still being crushed. I was still being kissed rather deeply but it was one-sided. After the tank top went flying, his hands slid down to my open breasts. With one hand he started to squeeze my breasts. He was still kissing me continually, and now had his tongue in my mouth exploring. With the other hand, he somehow managed to unzip my skirt. Off that went flying somewhere. Now after getting me fully naked, he finally let go of my lips and stepped back, as if to admire his handiwork. He took out my bracelet from his jeans and began removing his own clothes.

"Did anyone ever tell you, how hot you look in these chains?" He spoke for the first time. "You know, you were born to be in these chains. You make them look so cool!" he continued, now positively excited at the sight before him. I was positively disgusted with him by now. I was also finding him a bit creepy with all that weird talk. But there I was a stark naked young girl lying in front of him in the bed, half spread-eagled to the bed in chains. As he continued to undress, he kept on praising me and the chains. I tried to close my eyes but he started to taunt me. I started to struggle despite the chains. He started to laugh. That made me shrink and squirm as much as my chains would let me.

He seemed to relish that even more. Finally he came close and handed me the bracelet. "You know our deal from last time don't you?" He grinned wolfishly. He had a ponytail of hair and it brushed against my face as he bent down. "If you manage to unlock just your hands before me, I will leave you alone," he repeated as if I had forgotten. Oh I hated him so much! I took the bracelet with one hand from under my body. I feverishly tried to unlock my hands, but he was on top of me in seconds and the combined weight on my handcuffs made it truly impossible to try and unlock them. I am not that a strong person and my strength was insufficient to unlock my right hand with my left hand. Needless to say, he had his penis penetrating all the way inside my pussy while I was still struggling to unlock my hands. After getting all the way inside, he reached with his left hand under my head to the chain between my neck and the headboard. This forced me to keep my head still as otherwise I would be choked. That seemed to be his intention and his tongue was back in my mouth. With his right hand, he reached under me and yanked the bracelet with the key from my hands. This act of taking the key to my chains from my hands seemed to excite him to no end. I felt this rather than sensed it. His cock, which was still all the way inside my pussy went rock hard. He then turned very brutal in enjoying my body. I do like sex as much as the next girl, but I just didn't like the predators like this stranger taking advantage. While still kissing, he started to move his hard shaft in and out of my pussy. Each time he seemed to be done, he'd tempt me with the bracelet. As I struggled to grab it, he'd pull it away and would get another erection. This went on forever and I lost all count of time.

I closed my eyes and hated him for ruining my simple dream. Until then, I had looked at the chains on my body as if they were some jewellery that I had put on. Their touch and sound were a constant reminder of their presence made me feel as if they were there to simply arouse me. I looked at them as a means of arousal and not to restrict my movement or limit me in any way. He on the other hand, treated them as a tool that prevented me from resisting him from enjoying my body. I also remembered how it had excited him to take the keys to my cuffs from my hand as he was enjoying me. This made me hate him even more. I didn't know how long in the night, this went on, but eventually I drifted into sleepy unconsciousness.

When I woke up, it was morning outside the one window on the far wall. I still did not have a stitch of clothing on me. My pussy was immensely hurting. Remembering from last time, I looked down and saw that the white bullet was back inside my pussy, deep within as before. I tried to move a little and realized that my feet were not chained to the bed any more, but the leg irons were firmly locked on, just not through the foot-board of the bed. I looked at the headboard and realized he had removed that padlock as well. I tried to sit up with some effort. My whole body was aching painfully and I fell back. After a bit of rest, I attempted to get up again. This time I sat up in the bed. I bent my knees and had them tucked under my chin. My feet were now pretty close to my hands. Since I knew my handcuffs were not attached to the chain on my waist, I could move my handcuffs.

I then started to slide my handcuffs from under my feet. As I moved my hands under my feet, I scooted my feet all the way back, thus now my handcuffs were past my feet and in front. Now I could move my hands still handcuffed close to my chest. Since my handcuffs were still chained to my leg irons, my hands could only come up to my waist. I suppose the gymnastics in high school paid off. As I was doing all this, I caused a lot of rattling of my chains. This inevitably led from arousal to orgasm. Since the rattling went on for a long time, so did the orgasm. I was back in the bed as the waves kept on coming. I didn't expect to be given an orgasm given as I was so bruised and hurt, but the rattling of the chains proved stronger. Also in addition, I was still stark naked and the cold touch of chains running between my breasts and between my legs aroused me.

As if that wasn't enough, the vibrator went off at the same time. I nearly screamed with pleasure! It must have been an hour or so by the time the three (or was it four?) massive orgasms subsided. I lay there panting for a long time after it was over. With my hands now in front of me, I tried really hard to take the vibrator out, but it turned out to be very difficult. I kept pushing it in rather than pulling out. So I gave up and gingerly got up from the bed. As expected, the chain from my neck was still locked to the bedside iron ring in the wall. I could only move around as much as that chain permitted me. Thankfully my tank top and miniskirt were within reach and I put them on top of my chains and the vibrator. This caused rather a lot of rattling of the chains and restricted movement while putting on the clothes. As a result, once more, another orgasm came on and I nearly fainted. I somehow grabbed the armchair and plopped down in it.

When it was over, I decided to test how far I could move without jerking my neck on that chain. I saw I could move out of the room into the passage. I checked the room across the passage. It was a bathroom and was in the same shape as the bedroom, with a lot of mess. I couldn't go down the stairs more than couple of steps and I couldn't see anything below. I went back to the bedroom and looked outside the window. It overlooked what I thought was the front of the house. There was an old rust streaked red pick-up truck parked. I knew this wasn't that of the old proprietor as his old panel van was parked on the other side, next to my car. So this must have belonged to the Stranger. He was nowhere that I could see. But I couldn't see much given my iron leash. I did see another set of tire tracks next to the red truck. There wasn't much else out there that I could see from the window. A short distance away, there was a hill and there were a lot of trees between the building and the hill. Bored eventually, I turned back to the room. There was a wardrobe closet in the corner and it had his dirty clothes. From this, it appeared as if he was in construction work.

As I looked around, I decided that since I was forced to be spend the day in this bedroom, I had to clean up the room. I was not going to spend it in this trash! I moved nearly all of the trash outside the room and on the steps of the stairs, some of it, rolled down the stairs with clatter. I didn't know if the guy was downstairs or not so I waited for a minute but no one came up. I found some paper towels in the bathroom and cleaned the dirt on the recliner. I tried my best to dust and make the bed. I could only clean a little of the bathroom as the neck chain would not let me reach. I kept forgetting the chain and it kept reminding me time and again. Finally I had to take a break and attempt to massage my throat after a few brutal tugs on my neck. With my hands only reaching my waist, I had to get into the foetal position in order to reach my neck. As it was, my body forced me to take breaks anyway due to the continuous rattle of my chains, as I kept moving around. Each time like clockwork the orgasms kept coming. If it wasn't the chains rattling, it was the damned vibrator, which kept going off periodically causing more orgasms. Finally finished with the cleaning, I lay on the bed sweat drenched and panting. I had no watch and could only guess it was about noon. I must have dozed off. I woke up as the vibrator went off.

By now, my pussy was starting to hurt from the vibrator. I again attempted to take it out but it was plugged in solid. "Some Prize" that was for my chains. I ruefully remembered his comments. They reminded me he had referred to it as a nail. I admitted that was a true statement as it had left me nailed like he had nailed me last night. To me it seemed as if that was probably his intentions as well.

I saw someone had left me some food on the recliner. I was starving and ate. It was junk take-out type but I was beyond caring. When I walked out of the room to the bathroom, I discovered that all the trash I had piled outside was gone! I turned on the TV and watched some for a time. I must have dozed again as it was dark outside.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and looked up to see that guy walk into the bedroom. His face looked as if he had walked into a different house. "Oh Wow, I can't recall when the last time this room looked so clean!" He walked into the bathroom and saw that it was partially dirty and messy. He looked questioningly at me, I simply rattled the chain attached to my neck. He noticed my hands were cuffed in front of me and his face changed in an instant.

He took my bracelet from his pocket and unlocked one hand. As he was taking my other cuffed hand to my back, he must have had some idea. He locked my hands back in front of me and went downstairs. He brought back a set of nearly three foot long leg irons. These he threaded in the headboard. Then before I could say or do anything, he picked me up bodily and dropped me on the bed. Sitting astride on my legs, he unlocked my left hand for the second time, but this time, he locked it into one of the cuffs of the leg irons, making sure it was tight on my slim wrist. Then it was the turn of my right hand and it was soon secure in the other end of the leg irons. Next he adjusted a short length of the chain to my neck and padlocked it to the leg irons in the headboard. I realized with some horror that if I moved my hands apart, I would choke myself! He turned his attention to the leg irons on my feet. Like the night before, he unlocked just the left leg and threaded the leg irons through the footboard after which my left leg was secure in the leg irons. This spread my legs wide apart more than the last night. I was now fully in a spread eagle position and any movement of my hands would choke me.

With fake care, he placed the bracelet in my left hand smiling. I knew what that meant and there was no way I could use the keys this time. I could only look at him with utter contempt. He just grinned wolfishly and kissed me. Then he reached for my tank top and soon it was gone. After removing my skirt, he reached in and removed the white bullet from inside me. I closed my eyes with a sigh of relief. My pussy was really hurt from its constant rubbing.

12