Emily?s Wish

Story Info
He does what she wants.
1k words
3.62
19.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kento
Kento
2 Followers

This is my first submission so be nice… Hope you enjoy it!

*****

Characters

Tom: 18 years old, light brown hair, brown eyes, masculine but not buff, he stands at six feet exactly, He works out, so to show it he has a firm stomach and of course he tans to make it even more attractive. With a nice, sweet smile, he’s quite a charmer.
Emily: 18 years old, strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, very fit and of course beautiful. She stands at 5’6” has perfectly smooth and toned legs, and a flat tummy to go with ‘em. She’s cute, and has a sweet, smart personality that only few guys can get to.

*****

As Tom was driving Emily home from their date, they sat quietly together. They were together now for over eight months, and they were a sweet couple.

“How was your dinner?” Tom asked her, trying to strike up a conversation.

“Huh? Oh, it was great!” Emily replied, smiling at him.

They soon pulled into her driveway, and Emily asked Tom if he’d like to come in, her parents were out and she wanted some fun.

Tom obliged, of course. The two sat in her room, kissing. Tom took off her shirt, kissing her neck. He quickly unclasped her bra and licked down to her nipples and lightly bit and nibbled them, making her moan with pleasure. He laid her onto the bed and ran his hands along her body, still paying close attention to her breasts. He built up some courage and started to unbutton her pants, sliding them off of her perfectly smooth legs.

“Tom…” Emily said, between her moans. “Eat me… Eat me now! I need your tongue on my pussy!” Tom began to pull off her thong and Emily grabbed it. “Make them wet, and you can keep them!”

He quickly slid down her body and to tease her, he licked the inside of her thigh, close enough to her soaking folds, but far enough to make her crazy. Not too long after he started that, he dove into his covered treasure, licking her panty covered cunt with abandon. Even though Emily had on a thong, he could still see her protruding clit. It was almost an inch long and begging for attention.

Tom paid attention to it too, lots of attention. He sucked on it, nibbled it, licked it, and of course teased it. All of this was making Emily go insane! She finally hit her orgasm, and HARD.

She gave out a blood-curdling scream as the tingling rush blasted through her body, sending pleasure through every nerve she had. Tom kept licking and she couldn’t stop cumming. It was so great! The tingling rush wouldn’t stop and her clit was so sensitive, even the air could make her cum now.

“Tom,” She said, panting. “Oh my god that was wonderful! Fucking fantastic baby!” She sat herself up on her elbows and looked down at him. “Tom, you can lift your head up hun?” She said with a slight giggle. As Tom lifted his head, Emily saw it shine. His face was soaked! Even with her panties on! “Baby that was great! Oh but I’m so exhausted now.”

“But what about me?” He asked, showing her his huge erection.


“We’ll fix that in the morning ok? I promise.” She smiled and took off her panties. “Now put these on and come sleep with me.” She put her thong on his head, making sure to cover his nose, and pulled him down lying on the bed, right next to her. Tom could barely sleep “standing tall” but he knew they’d have fun tomorrow, and the thoughts drifted him off.

The next morning Tom awoke to a slight slurping sound, and a tingling in his cock. Emily was giving him head! Her tongue was circling his head and twirling around it. He felt it hit the back of her throat and go even deeper. She was a master, her left hand was cupping his balls and her right was stroking his dick. Her mouth felt wonderful, and Tom was going to cum soon. Everything stopped. He looked down and Emily wasn’t sucking him any more.

“Don’t say anything at all got it? You’ll love it don’t worry.” As she said those words she climbed up onto him and her pussy was floating above his cock, the greatest pair of objects, so close, and yet she was devilishly teasing.

And with that she dropped on his cock, taking it all in at once. The two moaned together, Emily’s sensitive clit slapping Tom’s stomach. She started lifting herself again and dropped back into him. She started with shorter faster strokes now, each time she dropped her clit impaled onto his skin. Tom wasn’t going to last long and neither was Emily. She soon came. Her juices so abundant, they dripped onto Tom and ran down his cock. Tom couldn’t take it as he came inside her pussy, a flood of cum.

Emily Lifted herself off of Tom and held the cum in her cunt. She hovered above his face, smiling down at him.

“Now I want you to eat me, and get all of your cum out of me alright?” Her smile was growing more devious, she knew if she had him do this, she’d have control.

“C’mon Emily, that’s not exactly my cup of tea.”

“Do it please, I can’t hold it much longer baby. Either way, It’ll get in or on you.”

She was right, and Tom was in her grasp. “Alright, I’ll do it.”

And with that she let go. Her juices and his cum flooding his mouth, he didn’t exactly like the taste, but it wasn’t that bad either. He started to lick Emily’s pussy and he brought her off once again, and she let go all over his face. Emily dropped onto Tom’s face and he eagerly lapped up the rest of her soaking slit.

She grabbed him by the hair and smiled down to him. “Tom, you’re my bitch you know that?”

He didn’t respond, he knew it was true but he didn’t want to say it.

Emily ground her pussy into his face. “You know that!?”

“Yes! I’m your bitch!” He admitted.

“Good! Because now we do what I want, when I want, and however I want it!”

“Whatever… Whatever you wish..”

The end!

Kento
Kento
2 Followers